Man of Power Ch. 13

Story Info
With great power, come the bitches.
4k words
4.54
18.1k
12

Part 13 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after 8 PM that the rest of the family came back from Jakarta. The guys, Vikas found out, were very eager to go to a strip club there but could not swing it without looking like assholes in front of the women. He smiled but didn't say anything.

Kajal took him aside and took him to their stateroom.

"Tell me everything baby, did you do her?" Kajal asked eagerly as soon as they were alone in their stateroom.

"Yes." He said with a soft smile. His wife's interest in him nailing another hot girl was not only in his favour but arousing and amusing at the same time.

"Please tell me with your dick inside me! Please?" She begged as she took her clothes off.

Vikas had no objection to fucking his beautiful new wife. He took his clothes off. She was already naked and raring to go.

On their bed, he entered her and held her in his arms under him while he fucked her slowly, intending to make it last.

"How many times did you fuck her?" Kajal said, clinging tightly to his naked body, her lips right next to his ear.

"Four times!"

"Oh God!" Kajal moaned and clenched her pussy "Was she good?"

"Yes, very."

"Mmmmm. Did she suck your cock clean. You fed her your cum?"

"Yes, I did. Every time I fucked her."

"Was she better than me in sucking your cum?"

"Baby, you are a good girl that I am making my whore. She's already an experienced whore for her career. Of course, she was better than you."

Even that seemed to excite Kajal "Oh yes, make me your whore, baby! Fuck me, please!"

He fucked her harder, and she came within a few seconds. She panted loudly and bucked her hips under him as he fucked her and held her tight in his arms.

"Is she your whore now? You control her?" Kajal asked in breathy voice as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"She is my whore and under my control, yes." He told her.

"Mmmmm, baby, you are such a powerful man! You turn me on so much!"

She had another orgasm before he came inside her and then she licked him clean dutifully.

With a sweet, sated smile on her lovely lips, Kajal looked up at him as she licked his balls.

"Please tell me again when you fuck her again, baby." Kajal said "Will you fuck her again, please?"

"Well, no point wasting a perfectly good slut while we are on the cruise." He said with a grin.

"Mmmmm!"Kajal moaned as she pushed her head up and swallowed his dick.

=========================================================

That night the family dined in the first class dining room as they were eating later than rest of the ship. It was a very private, exclusive room, quite big though smaller than the main dining hall. The serving staff was the same - Sony Charishta, Evelyn Sharma, Jasmin Walia - with one addition, a girl that Sony introduced as Ileana D'cruz. Guddu whistled as Sony introduced her staff announcing that they could take their time with dinner and feel free as they were not in the common dining room tonight.

Even though the girls were wearing the same uniform tonight their black skirts seemed to be shorter, short enough to qualify for micromini rather than mini. Their white shirts were tied below their boobs rather than buttoned. The middle part of their chest was showing through the shirt, clearly showing that they were not wearing any bras and their boobs were supported by the shirt only. Sony was actually not wearing a shirt, she had on a white halter that was quite skimpy and held her big boobs like a hammock. It was quite easily clear that none of the girls had any bra or panties on. The clothes were quite skimpy to hide any bra or panties.

Of course, there was no complaint from the guys whose eyes seemed to poking out of their sockets as they ogled the scantily-clad sexy waitresses. Sonali also didn't say anything. The only comment was from Amisha when the staff was not in earshot.

"It must be the first class where they are allowed to dress more liberally." She said.

Shriya replied "I think it's the weather. It's hotter today and expected to be 3 degrees hotter tomorrow. But then these girls don't have our middle-class hang-up's."

Vikas cleared his throat "May I suggest something? I think we would enjoy ourselves much more if we forgot about our middle-class hang-up's while we are outside of India and simply had fun. I mean what's the point of coming out of India if we are carrying the same narrow-minded mores with us, right?"

He paused to see the nods around the table.

After a second, Sonali added "Damad ji is right, he has spent so much money to bring us to a foreign land, and if we live the same life here then we could have just stayed in Khar. I am the oldest one in this family, and I admit that I had the same hang-up's but I will let them go. Tomorrow I will wear shorts, and if anyone minds that, let them!"

With that defiant note she looked around the table and her family members nodded.

"So, everybody is free to drink," Vikas continued "including Guddu, and the girls, if they want to. No judging, ok?"

Guddu cheered "Thank you, Jiju."

Again there were nods of assent around the table.

"You are welcome, buddy. And girls, I heard that the guys wanted to go to a club tonight but you didn't allow them to?" Vikas looked at Shriya and Amisha.

"But that was a dirty club with strippers." Shriya protested.

"Shriya..." Vikas said patiently but with a disapproving tone "you are talking in that same narrow-minded mode again. We are here to have fun, all of us, does that mean they can only have the fun that you approve of?"

Lowering her head, Shriya said "No, I am sorry. You are right."

Turning to the guys, Vikas said "Guys, there are clubs here in the ship as well. actually 2 of them. I will take you later. They start late night. And you feel free to go to the clubs on land as well. Take the girls too if they want to go, but don't force them if they don't."

The guys were only too pleased at the thought of leaving their wives and sisters behind and going to strip clubs alone. They agreed very quickly.

As the service started, Evelyn brought over the soup to Vikas. She bent over beside him so close that her butt rubbed slightly on his shoulder while she placed the bowl in front of him.

"Everything is as per your preference, Sir" She said "Would you like to check while I wait?"

He got her hint and looked around the table before taking her up on her offer. Nobody seemed to be paying attention to him. Picking up the soup spoon with his right hand he slid his left hand along Evelyn's leg and under her short skirt. She stood beside him and kept her legs open. While he brought the spoon to his lips, his left hand caressed higher under Evelyn's skirt and rubbed her bare, pantyless pussy.

"Mmmm, lovely!" He said putting the spoon down "I like it!"

"Thank you, Sir." Evelyn said and waited in place until he pulled his hand back before moving away.

On his recommendation, the girls tried red wine. He himself had that as well, but the other guys stuck to the beer. Sony came over to Vikas to serve the main course and stood close to him with her legs open. She didn't say anything but stayed in place when he slipped his hand under her micromini skirt and felt her bare, hot pussy.

That was the tone of the dinner. The girls were nice to everybody but they seemed to know, even Ileana who was meeting him for the first time, that Vikas was the man of power, the main man. Each time any of them came to serve him, they bent over, stood close and expected him to pat them. When serving someone across the table from him, they bent over low giving him a good view of their cleavage.

About the end of the dinner, Vikas asked Sony loudly what time the clubs opened. She told him they opened about 9 PM but the actual action started about 11 PM.

He asked "Are there any strippers or dancers?"

"Usually there are, Sir. I am not sure about tonight."

"Well, what are you girls doing after this, do you want to come with us?" He looked at the guys as he asked that and got enthusiastic nods from them.

Sony said "Oh, sure, Sir. We would love to party with you!"

====================================================

"Baby, I am feeling very tired." Kajal said when she and Vikas were alone in their stateroom.

"Well, you have done a lot of walking today."

"Yes, I can't keep my eyes open now. Do you mind if I don't come to the club with you?"

"Well, I don't have to go. I am not that bothered about that as the guys. We can just go to sleep."

"No, no, baby. You must go. Those guys will be lost without you. And if you get a chance, please fuck Sony in the club toilet."

"You have such a dirty mind, girl." He laughed and kissed her.

Turned out that none of the ladies went to the club but the guys were happy about it. Vikas and the three men entered the ship's club called "Columbus" alone but inside were met by the four first-class girls.

Sony led them to a booth she had secured for them, the other three girls were waiting there. Each one was in a skimpy dress. Sony herself was wearing a skin-tight black leather tube dress. Her big boobs were half-bared in the low-cut dress and below it went down just an inch below the curve of her ass. On the back, half the dress was only criss-crossing string straps showing most of her back.

Looking around, Vikas saw that most of the girls in the venue were dressed in similar style. It was hard to know who was a professional and who were the tourists. Not that you could see very clearly in the place. Even without the fog they were pumping on the dance floor, there was not much lighting to see by.

Even as she showed them the table, Sony said "Oh, I like this song. Sir, please dance with me!"

Vikas went with her, leaving Prakash, Hemant and Guddu with the three girls - Jasmin, Evelyn and Ileana.

On the dance floor, Sony came into Vikas' arms and started a slow, very close dance. She put her head on his shoulder and spoke in his ear "Am I allowed to flirt with you here, Sir? Your guys are drunk."

"It won't matter." Vikas replied "We are in a club. We can do what we want."

His hands caressed her soft, smooth back, feeling her warm, bare skin through the straps. She pressed herself closer to him and slowly started grinding her pussy on his crotch.

"What I really want is for you to jam that magnificent cock into my cunt and fuck me like a bitch like you did in the afternoon!" She whispered in his ear.

Vikas slipped his hand under her short skirt and cupped her bare, firm ass cheek. She was still not wearing panties and his fingers easily rested on her bare pussy. She opened her leg a little more by stepping on her 8" high black heels and moaned in his ear when his fingertip entered her pussy hole.

"Tell the girls to be nice to the guys tonight." Vikas said in Sony's ear.

"How nice do you want them to be? Do you want them to fuck them, or suck their cocks?" Sony ask casually.

"No, just be nice, flirt with them, make out, no need to go further than that."

"Will do." Sony said "You do know they all want you to fuck them, right? Including Ileana."

"I am just one guy, darling. And I am here on my honeymoon." Vikas reminded her.

"That's your choice, Sir. Just keep in mind that they are available and eager. If at any point you want to nail any of them, just grab her and fuck her. They will cooperate fully."

"I will keep that in mind." Vikas said as he fingered her cunt slowly in and out.

When they got back to the table, there was only Guddu there with Ileana. They were sitting close and talking in each other's ear. Sony and Vikas sat down opposite them. Sony stayed close to Vikas and they also started talking in soft whispers.

"Do you want to do me tonight, or try one of the girls?" Sony said in Vikas' ear.

"I am just enjoying this whole atmosphere and hanging with some really hot girls. When I feel like nailing one of them, I will." Vikas said with a cheeky smile.

Putting her hand on his thigh, Sony slowly rubbed along Vikas' dick over his pants.

"You tease me so much because you know I have fallen in love with your cock." She said with her lips brushing his ear "But just remember it won't matter where we are, when you want to fuck me, just say so, and it'll happen."

"Good to know.."

"Excuse me!" Vikas' response was cut short as a pretty, young, Indian girl came over their table and said, "Sorry, I see you have a bottle of the Dom Perignon at your table. We have been trying to get one for half an hour, with no luck."

"Well, I can try ma'am." Sony said and hailed a waitress by a quick gesture.

"Please take a seat." Vikas said as the waitress went away to look for another bottle of the champagne.

The girl sat down and said "Thanks. I am Disha, by the way, and this is Kiara." She pointed to the other girl who was hanging in the background near her.

Vikas introduced himself and Sony.

In a minute, the waitress came back to say, they don't have any more of that Champagne at the bar but there will be more tomorrow after fresh boxes were opened from the cargo hold.

Disha and Kiara seemed disappointed.

"Why don't you join us?" Vikas offered "We can share this bottle. Once this is gone, we'll have to drink something else. But at least we can share that too."

"Don't worry." Sony assured him "I will find you something really good."

"Are you sure?" Disha said "We really like it...but..."

Kiara suggested "We can pay half."

"Nonsense!" Vikas said dismissively "What's a better use of alcohol than making new friends? Don't worry about money. Let's drink."

They had just taken two sips from their glasses when Prakash and Hemant came back to the table.

"Holy shit! " Prakash exclaimed loudly "Do you know who they are!" He demanded of Vikas.

"Yes, this is Disha and this is Kiara. They did introduce themselves." Vikas said.

"Dude!" Hemant joined Prakash in his excited babble "They are like..wow, do you even know who they are? They are celebrities..they are like...!"

"They are Disha Patani and Kiara Advani, Bollywood actresses. Yes, I know." Vikas said patiently.

"But...then...how?" Prakash looked like it was about to foam at the mouth "You are sitting there like...you...how can you..?"

"I can sit here because I am not stupid. They are on this ship, out of India, so obviously they are on holiday. That means they are here to relax and have fun. If I start acting like a crazy fan, then their peace will be disturbed."

"You recognised us?" Kiara said.

"Is there any Indian who would not recognise you?" Vikas countered "You were both amazing in M. S. Dhoni. I am a big fan of your work."

Disha said "But you didn't say anything."

"Well, why should I interrupt your fun?" Vikas smiled softly.

"Dude, you are cool! I like you!" Kiara leaned over and kissed Vikas' cheek.

But Prakash and Hemant were not so cool. They forgot the hot waitresses and begged the two actresses for selfies. Sony got tasked with taking the photos. Vikas couldn't stand it, he grabbed Evelyn by the wrist and took her to the dance floor.

Evelyn was wearing a lime green one-shoulder minidress that was made of a fully sheer fabric. By using multiple layers of the fabric in places, some parts were made opaque while others were in various degrees of transparency. The effect was that she was showing a lovely deep cleavage and bare back, simply by having only a couple of layers of the fabric there. Her midriff was covered by just a single layer of the thin, sheer fabric. The dress covered her butt and one inch below that but no further. her long legs were bare and her feet were covered in 8" high stiletto heels with straps going up to two inches above her knees.

In dancing with Vikas she made no secret of the fact that she was not actually going to dance. She simply wrapped her arms around him and pressed her soft, warm body tightly against him. But she did have the same agility and flexibility that a dancer needs. She moved her body slowly and managed to massage his dick with her pussy mound.

"You know when you make us take our panties off," she whispered in his ear "we get really wet!"

"Even when you are serving dinner?" Vikas let his hands roam freely on her shapely body, boldly squeezing her tight ass cheeks and pressing her close into his crotch.

"Especially when serving dinner! I wanted to get under the table and suck your cock!"

"I would not have been able to eat." Vikas pointed out "You are a really good cocksucker!"

He let his hand slip inside her dress and rub her pussy. She was indeed wet.

"And you have a wonderful cock! I would love it inside me!" Evelyn bit his earlobe.

The club had only two unisex toilets. Vikas took Evelyn into one and locked the door. Her dress was very short, she only had to hike it up a few inches to get ready for his cock. Vikas opened his pants and his hard cock came out looking a like a missile pointing at the target - her wet pussy.

Evelyn maintained eye-contact as she put her right foot on the toilet, opening her legs wide. Vikas stepped in and slid his thick beast up into her tight cunt. She groaned with pain and held his shoulders in both hands.

"Slowly, please, Sir. Slowly. You wear tear me apart!" Already her eyes were wet.

Vikas started to fuck her slowly which still caused Evelyn to moan in pain as his massive dick stretched her tight pussy to the limit. But soon she was begging him to fuck her harder. Vikas grabbed her soft, dark hair and kissed her hard as he started to drill her, tight, wet cunt with longer, deeper strokes. His lips muffled her moans a little but not her scream as she came.

"Oh my god!"

Holding her in his strong arms, Vikas kept nailing her hard as she came all over his cock. Evelyn clung to him with a frenzied grip as her body rocked with the hot orgasm.

When she was done thrashing about, Vikas pulled out, and bent her over the toilet. He entered her from behind with a hard thrust and she cried again.

"Oh, mumma! It's so big! It hurts!" She wailed.

Vikas slowed his strokes.

"No! No!" Fuck me!" Evelyn implored him "Fuck me hard! Let it hurt! Aaaah!"

He slammed his huge, long cock into her and it hit her cervix. That got her to scream louder than before. Then she was cumming again and trying to hold on to the wall above the toilet tank. Vikas came inside her just then and her pussy simply gushed with their mixed juices.

If Vikas hadn't held her in his arms, Evelyn would have fallen down face first into the toilet. But he held her and pounded her thoroughly. His hot seed flooded her womb and marked her clearly as his bitch.

Then she sat on the toilet and sucked his cock clean. She gave it the same attention that she had done in the afternoon. Keeping her face turned up, she looked right into his eyes as she ate his cum.

"It's too bad you are not moving to Bombay." Vikas said watching Evelyn lick his balls.

"Maybe I will. If Sony succeeds." Evelyn paused licking to reply "But while you are on the cruise, please have me whenever you want."

Zipping up carefully, Vikas exited the toilet stall and held the door for Evelyn. Kiara came out of the other stall and said hello. Evelyn replied to her hello and went back into the club. Vikas stayed.

"You surely made that poor girl scream." Kiara said with a smile.

"If she's not thinking of me tomorrow with each step she takes, I didn't my job right." Vikas said unfazed.

Kiara laughed "Seems like you did your job not only right but quite excellently."

With a modest bow, Vikas said "One tries."

"Can I have a dance now, please?" Kiara said.

"Sure."

======================================================

The next morning when Kajal came out of her stateroom and to the open deck, she found an unexpected scene in front of her.

12