Man of Power Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had actually woken up early and Vikas was next to her. She found his morning wood and started playing with his dick until it was rock hard and tenting out the sheet. Then he had turned over and fucked her hard. She had fallen back into sleep in a post-coital happy, exhausted state. When she woke up again and didn't find Vikas in the room. She brushed her teeth and came out to find Vikas and the rest of the family.

Vikas was lying on a lounge chair facing the sea, wearing shorts. Sonali was massaging his right leg and Shriya was massaging his left leg.

"What's going on?" Kajal asked as she came to the little group.

As he reached up, she bent over him. He pulled her to him by the shoulder and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Good morning, baby!" He said "Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes, I did. What's going on here?" She asked.

"Well, I had some pain in my leg, you know, shouldn't have danced so much last night, and Sasu Maa insisted on massaging balm on my leg. I don't even know what Shriya is doing. I told her not to." Vikas explained.

Shriya said "Well, when a man dances, both his legs get tired, not just one. Vikas does so much for all of us, it's our duty to see that he is comfortable as well."

"Oh!" Kajal didn't know what else to say so she asked "And where are the guys?"

"All sleeping off last night's booze." Amisha said from the other lounge chair where she was reading.

"Oh, I see!" Kajal was lost for words again so she asked Vikas "Have you had breakfast, dear?"

"Yes, darling. And you should, too. Just go to the First class dining room, Sony or another girl would be there. Sasu Maa, Shriya, you should go as well. I am fine now."

Getting up Sonali said "Don't call me Sasu Maa here, call me Sonali."

"Alright, sexy model Sonali ji, please go with Kajal. My legs are okay now. You ladies have done enough. Thank you, both."

"Ok!" Shriya said getting up "But if you need anything, just ask."

Amisha also went with them. Vikas closed his eyes.

[End of Part 13]

12