Man of Power Ch. 19

Story Info
Vikas works out with Sony Charishta and Jasmin Walia.
4.6k words
4.47
8.6k
8

Part 19 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 19]

"No! Let's stay a little more." Said a drunk Guddu "We are having so much fun!"

It was getting close to 3 AM and Sonali had suggested that they should head back to the ship. The girls had agreed but Guddu wasn't ready to go yet. The club would be open for two more hours and he didn't want to go before they kicked him out.

What he didn't realise in his stupor was that they would probably kick them out much sooner. All three guys were drunk beyond the limit of common sense and their behaviour was becoming increasingly inexcusable. Already Hemant had pinched a stripper's ass and would have been slapped if his wife Shriya hadn't intervened.

Five women and three drunk men, they just barely might be able to manage. But as time passed and they got more drunk, this equation was becoming less tenable. Kajal overruled Guddu's objections and all eight of them slowly made their way to the door. Outside it was very dark, the only light was coming from some neon club signs.

Kajal and Shriya looked for a taxi, but they could not find one. Taxis would be expensive but they could not even think about dragging three grown-ass drunk men in the public transport, even if they could understand the language. Some signs were in English as well as Malay but not all. Kajal was not sure she would be able to read a bus timetable.

A taxi passed but didn't stop even though they all waved like crazy. A group of local guys passed by, loud and raucous. They looked at this Indian group, particularly noticing the beautiful women, but they kept walking.

Rhea said "Can we walk towards the station, and also keep looking for taxis? Guddu bhai keeps arguing with the bouncers and I am afraid they will lose their temper soon."

They started walking, but walking with three men not in their senses was not easy. They made slow progress. A few taxis drove by but they were either busy or didn't want to stop.

All five women had to support the guys but they were women, and they were also tired. The slow progress also came to a halt much before they reached the station.

One car drove by with windows down and loud music playing.

Prashant shouted "Taxi! Taxi!"

Someone in the car screamed something back in the local language but the car didn't stop, to everyone's relief.

Taking her phone out Kajal said "This is getting scary. I am calling Vikas."

Shriya said "What can he do? It took us an hour for us to get here, it will take him that much to come here."

"And he would be asleep." Amisha added.

"I don't know. I don't know what to do." Kajal was almost in tears "I don't have any other idea. Do you?"

Both Shriya and Amisha sighed. They had protested but they were also at their wits' end. Hemant was standing with his back to the wall and was liable to fall any moment. Shriya was holding his arm but she was not sure she could keep him from falling if he tipped. He weighed about double of her.

Prakash was screaming at taxis to stop. Only he had no idea which cars were taxis so he was screaming at all cars. Amisha was worried that a cop car might stop before they found a taxi.

Guddu was still insisting that they should go back inside. Rhea had pulled him back several times from shouting towards the club bouncers.

"Hello baby!" The sleepiness in Vikas' voice was quite apparent even though he tried to sound alert. He had been asleep for an hour when Kajal called.

"Honey, I am so sorry to wake you up, but I don't know what to do.." Kajal explained the situation in a stressed voice "Baby, can you come and pick us up, please?" She concluded.

"Kaju, it will take me at least an hour to get there. It's not good for you to stand outside like that for so long."

"We will go back in the club and wait for you." Kajal offered.

"No, I have a better idea."

"What?" Kajal asked in a doubtful voice. She was hurt that Vikas didn't want to come.

"Your phone has a torch?" Vikas asked.

"Yes." Kajal started to wonder if Vikas was drunk too.

"Okay. Here's what you do.." Vikas said from the other side "Hang up the phone. Turn on the torch on your phone. Point the torch at your face, and raise your right hand high above your head. Then close your fist."

"What?" Kajal was sure Vikas had gone crazy, but he had already hung up the phone.

"Kajal, is Vikas coming?" Shriya asked.

"No!" Kajal said, looking at her phone in disbelief. She told her what Vikas had said. The others listened in.

"It doesn't make sense to me." Amisha said.

"Well..." Shriya said "I don't know. Vikas is very smart but he might have been in sleep when you called. He was probably in a dream state. Call him again."

Rhea said "If Jiju has told you to do something then why don't you do it? He's smarter than all of us, you know."

Sonali also agreed "I think there's no harm in doing what he says. You can call him again after that but at least first try what he said."

Taking her phone out of her purse, Rhea said "Oh for God's sake! I will do it. What was it, torch, then right hand?"

"No, no, he told me to do it, I will do it." Kajal said decisively.

She turned the torch on in her phone, then turned the phone around to point the light at her own face. Then feeling utterly silly, she lifted her right hand above her head and closed her fist.

The next moment three tall, well-built men materialised out of the darkness like genies coming out of a lamp and congregated in front of Kajal and her family. The women took a step back.

"Mrs. Malhotra." One of the men said in a heavy Indonesian accent "You want to go back ship?"

A slow nod was the best Kajal could do in her stupefied state. She could understand that they were there for her because the man had called her by name. He knew they were from the ship.

"Who are they?" Amisha asked.

"Did Vikas send them?" Shriya was as shocked as Kajal.

Rhea was the only one in control of her faculties and jubilant "Of course jiju sent them! I told you jiju is so smart. I told you!"

Within seconds three taxis stopped in front of them. The men helped get the drunk men into the taxis dividing them one to each car. The big men also divided themselves one to each car and helped the women get in.

And they were off.

Since there was not much traffic at that hour of the morning it took them only about 40 minutes to get back to the ship.

The tall giants helped them get the men aboard and to their cabins then they disappeared just as quickly as they had appeared.

Kajal walked into her stateroom and found Vikas asleep. She got in bed, clothes and all, and hugged him. He woke up enough to realise it was her and squeezed her to him.

"I love you, baby!" Kajal whispered in his ear.

"Love you too, babydoll!" Vikas said and kissed her neck.

=============================================================

"Good morning, Master!"

"It's an open deck, Miss Charishta, but good morning." Vikas said looking at Sony as she fell in step with her, then turned to his right to other girl "Good morning to you too, Jasmin."

"Good morning, Sir." Jasmin smiled as she jogged beside Vikas.

"Sir, nobody is around at this time of the morning, and Jazz already knows that I belong to you."

"Well, I do too." Jasmin chimed in "After last night I feel like his cock owns me pretty thoroughly."

"How are you doing?" Vikas asked as he continued running around the deck past a sign that said -- '5 times around this deck is one mile.'

"My legs hurt when I stand, my ass hurts when I sit, my pussy is sore like hell," Jasmin said with a grin "but I am very good, thank you."

"Good to hear. By the way thank for you referring those guys yesterday, Sony." Vikas looked at Sony on his left "They were very useful last night."

"My pleasure, Sir. What happened?"

"Didn't they tell you?"

"No, Sir. They are very discreet about client affairs. Even though I referred them to you, they won't tell me anything. You can tell me if you like, but I am not going to pry."

Both girls were in tight tank top, sports bra and very short shorts. Their long legs were fully bare and their feet were sporting sports shoes. Vikas had come out for a run where these two had joined him. It was quite a sight - a very fit, handsome man jogging around the deck with two stunning beauties escorting him from each side. Pretty much like an ad film shoot. Every man on the deck would have been jealous of him had there been any. It was 7 am on a port morning. Most of the tourists and crew were in the city of Kuala Lumpur. The ones who had come back in the early hours of the morning were sleeping it off in their quarters. Just like Vikas' family.

"Oh, it was nothing special. Just as I expected, the guys got drunk, the girls couldn't get a taxi. Kajal called me and I told her to get help from my guys."

"Did it work?"

"Like magic!" Vikas grinned "I am the husband of the year!"

"You were already in the lead, Sir!" Sony smiled.

Vikas ran 5 miles around the deck with the girls keeping him company. Then they went down to the ship's gym and Vikas fucked both of them.

Gym was not the most populated area of the ship on the pleasure cruise at any time, but this early in the morning there was nobody there and nobody was expected as passengers were sleeping off last night's booze, either in the city or in their staterooms.

Jasmin was in Vikas' arms even as they stumbled through the gym doors. They were kissing hungrily and their hands were all over each other. She broke off the kiss to look behind her and sat down on the bench of the Lat Pulldown machine. She pulled down Vikas' shorts and pulled him closer by grabbing his butt. His cock was already hard and pointing up. She rubbed it in her warm hands then dipped her head to lick his precum.

Sony got naked herself and pulled off Vikas' tshirt as well. Then she stood behind him and pressed her naked body against his body while Jasmin sucked his cock. Jasmin had no shyness and no fear of anyone walking in. She took her time teasing his cock with her hot mouth and used her tongue to lick the underside of his thick, meaty shaft. She removed her clothes while keeping her mouth working on his throbbing beast.

Behind Vikas, Sony flattened her full, firm breasts on his back and kissed his neck. He kept one hand on Jasmin's head, stroking her gently. With his other hand he reached behind him and grabbed Sony's ass. He kneaded her ass cheek firmly and pressed her into him from behind. Sony rubbed his chest with both hands moving up and down as she ground her hot, wet pussy into his butt.

Vikas pulled Jasmin up and turned her around. She put her left foot on the bench and grabbed the overhead bar handle that pulls up the weight. The weights in the back of the machine were enough to give her stability. Vikas grabbed her hips and drove his long, hard cock up into her pussy. Jasmin arched her back as she felt the pain of his entry but stayed in place with the bar gripped in both hands.

Keeping her hips in his grip, Vikas started to fuck Jasmin's hot, wet cunt with long smooth strokes. His cock stretched open her pussy and drove in keeping her tight cunt wrapped around his throbbing shaft. She could feel the veins in his dick with her pussy hole as the massive shaft was stretching her open to the limit of her tight pussy.

Jasmin pushed forward with the top of her body and arched her back to push her ass up and back for him to fuck her cunt. This lined her up for Vikas' cock and he pushed in harder and deeper. She groaned as the massive cock stuffed her tight cunt so deep. The hard thrusts moved her body, and as her hands were gripping the handle bar, the movement lifted the weights off the floor. As Vikas moved his hips back her hands moved with it and the weight dropped down into its stand with a loud clanging noise.

As he fucked her with in and out strokes, her body got jerked forward with his thrusts and the weight went up and down with a loud, metallic rhythm. Jasmin got hotter and hotter, her breath coming in ragged, her breasts heaving, her gut clenching as she felt the impending eruption.

"May I cum, Sir? Please!" Jasmin asked nicely as she felt her body getting to that point of no return.

She got a nasty surprise when Vikas said "No, not yet, slut." and pulled his cock out of her cunt.

"Aw, fuck!" She cursed. But Vikas had turned around.

He grabbed Sony by the hair and bent her over a nearby treadmill from the side. She took a strong grip on it as she knew he was going to nail her hard. She was not wrong, he grabbed her hips and drove his cock deep into her wet, tight cunt with his first thrust itself.

"Mmmmmmmm god!" Sony could not control her scream as the fat, hard shaft jammed itself in her tight cunt and her whole body felt the shockwaves of the pain resulting from that. Jasmin came over and started to rub her naked body on his while he fucked Sony's tight cunt with a hard rhythm of long, deep strokes. Her pussy was very much in need and she desperately wanted Vikas' cock in her.

Sony was holding on to the side of the treadmill where the runner grips during the run. Her legs were open wide and Vikas' dick was pumping her cunt like a well-oiled piston sliding into a hole made just for it. With each thrust of his cock she moaned and pushed back. Her cunt was dripping with juices and soaking Vikas' cock each time he jammed it up into her.

Jasmin bent over next to her, holding the side. She opened her legs wide and pushed her ass back. She was ready for Vikas' cock and she was willing to wait in position until he was ready for her. Vikas reached over and stroked her like an owner strokes his bitch when she is behaving. Jasmin smiled.

Vikas didn't wait until Sony could beg to cum. He sensed when her body was right on the edge from the movement of her ass. She was pushing back harder and faster. Her yelps were loud and rhythmic. She was getting breathless with the force that was she pushing back with. Vikas stopped fucking her and pulled out, resulting in a deep groan from her.

He stepped to the side and jammed his cock hard into Jasmin's cunt without any preamble at all. She gave out a satisfied moan and started fucking herself back on his cock immediately. Her pussy was already wet, now it started dripping again within a few seconds. Vikas grabbed her hair, turned her head up and sucked her neck as he drilled her hard.

Sony went down to her knees on the floor between Vikas' legs and started sucking his balls. She caressed his thighs and held on to them as she moved her head up and licked his cock at the point where it was disappearing into Jasmin's pussy. She licked the juiced leaking out of her cunt and sucked Vikas' balls.

Jasmin was afraid, he was again going to stop banging her, but she had to ask "Please may I cum, Sir? Please, Sir. I really need to cum!"

As Vikas' hand landed on her ass, she jerked forward, but then she heard him say "You may cum, whore." and breathed easy. She started pushing back harder and faster, taking his cock deeper into her cunt so it was pummelling her cervix, her screams got louder and more urgent. Vikas held her by the shoulders and fucked her hard.

"Mmmmmm, Aaaah, god!" Jasmin came hard. Her arms turned to liquid and her head would have hit the treadmill if Vikas hadn't been holding her by the shoulders.

Sony licked up and drank her juices that fell on her face. She continued licking Vikas' cock and balls while he drilled Jasmin like a beast. Jasmin's yelps filled the gym as her body rocked with Vikas' thrusts. The strong orgasm was flooding her body with so much pleasure, her bones had turned to jello and she could not focus on any thought except Vikas' cock that was pounding her. He seemed to be essential to her pleasure and happiness.

Jasmin lowered her head and rested it on the treadmill hand hold. She surrendered her body for Vikas to use as he wanted. But as soon as her orgasm started to subside, Vikas pulled out of her and grabbed Sony. He bent her in the same place as before and started fucking her with brutally deep, hard strokes right from the beginning.

Her body was still warm and hungry. She grabbed the treadmill and pushed back eagerly, trying to take his massive cock fully deep even though she knew her pussy would be sore for days after this pounding. The deep strokes made his thighs slam into her tight ass, creating a rhythmic noise that filled the gym. Sony's yelps were adding to that noise as she pushed back hard then screamed when his cockhead hit her cervix.

The normal smells of the gym -- machine oil and sweat -- were being overpowered by the pervasive smell of sex as Sony and Vikas fucked like animals. Suddenly, Sony's knees bent as she felt the strong currents building deep in her cunt and taking over her body. She looked back and asked Vikas "Please may I cum, Sir?"

When he didn't respond right away, her voice took on an urgent note as she started begging "Please Sir. I am your whore, Sir. Please let me cum. Please! Ah!" She knew she could not hold on much longer, her body was feeling like one big firework and it was going to explode any moment.

Grabbing her soft, firm tits in both hands, Vikas kneaded them hard as he bent over her naked body and whispered in her ear "Yes, you may cum, my whore!"

Sony held tight on the treadmill support and pushed back in a nice hard rhythm, taking Vikas' cock deep in her with each thrust. Her back arched and she lifted her head up towards the ceiling. A long, throaty scream came out of her mouth as her body exploded and she came in a torrent of hot cum all over Vikas' cock.

Her eyes were closed tight and she was begging Vikas to keep fucking her. She was holding on to the treadmill for dear life as her whole world was spinning and she could no longer tell if she was standing up or lying down. Vikas continued to knead her soft tits hard which added to her arousal and made her moan repeatedly as his fingers crushed the fleshy mounds.

Jasmin who had followed Sony's example and was licking Vikas' cock from below, got a face full of Sony's cum but she continued to lick Vikas' cock and bathing his balls in her saliva. Sony's knees bent a couple of times as her bones felt as if they had become soft like wet clay. Vikas kept her skewered on his cock and drilled her hard not letting her fall down.

"Oh, god, Sir! You are so good to your whore." Sony whispered breathlessly as she slowly came out of the mind-boggling orgasm.

Vikas pulled his cock out of her soppy, wet cunt, and slapped her ass "On your knees, whore."

Grabbing their hair, Vikas brought both Sony and Jasmin under him, side by side. Then he pumped his hot cum on their gorgeous faces as his cock erupted like a firehose. Both girls turned their faces up and accepted his cum on their face and body like a reward.

He didn't have to tell them to lick his cock clean. As soon as he stopped cumming both girls started licking his messy cock and eating his cum. They worked together and shared his cum between them. They licked his cum from each other's faces. As Sony took his thick shaft in her mouth and sucked it clean, Jasmin licked Sony's face and got his cum from there to eat.

Two hot beauties sucking his cock and eating his cum like food was such a beautiful, erotic sight that Vikas got hard again very quickly. He took them both into the showers and lined them up on the wall with their hands on the wall and their asses pushed back. He grabbed Sony's ass cheeks and opened them as he pushed with his cockhead to stretch open her puckered ass hole.

Jasmin was close to Sony on her left. She looked at Sony's pained face as Vikas' thick beast started to invade her tight ass. She caressed Sony's cheek.

"Relax baby!" She told Sony "He is our owner. We have to take it. Just relax and let him claim you."

12