Man of Power Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas grabbed Jasmin's hair and pushed her head close to Sony's.

"Kiss her!" He told Jasmin.

The two girls kissed each other passionately and Vikas used their arousal to push his dick deeper into Sony's ass. She moaned but kept sucking Jasmin's lips while keeping her legs open for him to penetrate her as deep as he wanted.

He started to fuck her ass with in and out strokes. With his left hand he reached down between Jasmin's legs and fingers her wet cunt with two fingers. Both girls pushed back hungrily to get their holes fucked deeper. They were both fit and agile, their bodies arched and squirmed as he nailed them hard.

Just as Sony started to push back harder on his cock showing that she was enjoying taking his long, hard shaft in her anal canal, Vikas took his cock out of her, moved to the left and stuffed Jasmin's tight ass with his man meat. They were still kissing and sucking each other's tongues passionately but Vikas' hard thrust made Jasmin break the kiss and lift her head up.

"Ow god!" She screamed.

Vikas reached down with his left hand and kneaded her soft tits while he screwed his fat, hard cock deeper into her ass. His right hand was between Sony's legs, his palm grinding on her clit as he rubbed her wet, hot pussy. Both the girls were moaning and squirming as he fucked them and teased them. Jasmin was moving her butt excitedly as his cockhead drilling her anal canal was pushing her towards a hot orgasm.

At the same time, Sony was arching her back to fuck herself on Vikas' fingers. The moans of both the girls combined were echoing from the walls of the showers. Vikas was pounding Jasmin's ass with a regular, strong rhythm and the slapping sounds from his thighs and her ass were adding to the general noise. Vikas pulled Jasmin's hair and controlled her as he fucked her ass with harder, faster strokes.

Jasmin was afraid he might pull out before she could get her release, so her strokes were urgent and desperate. She was taking his cock deep in her anal canal and using her sphincter to squeeze his cock as it entered her anus, plugging her tight hole with the thick, meaty shaft.

Instead of pulling out, Vikas slapped Jasmin firm ass, making it sting and told her "Faster, slut!"

She obeyed his command and pushed her ass back harder and faster but only for a few strokes because the deep penetration pushed her over the edge and she almost lost her grip on the wall. As her strokes failed, Vikas grabbed her shoulders and started to pound her ass really going deep into her tight ass with the force of his hips. He brought his hands under her and held on to her soft tits, crushing them hard as he used them like handles to pull her into him as he continued to drill her ass.

When his cock exploded in her ass, Jasmin gave out another cry and her pussy spasmed again. She came in a series of hot moans and groans. He pumped her ass full of his cum and used that extra lubrication to really slam his massive dick into her body filling her anal canal with his man meat.

Sony went quickly to her knees as Vikas pulled out of Jasmin's ass after dumping his load in her. Sony licked his cum clean, she was still turned on and hungry for cock. She took his cock into her mouth and sucked it deep, bobbing her head back and forth. She looked up at him with hungry puppy eyes. Vikas knew what she wanted.

He picked her up, turned her around and slid his cock up into her wet, hungry pussy. She gave out a satisfactory moan and rode his cock with her back to him. Jasmin turned on the water and the three of them cuddled in the warm water as Vikas fucked Sony from behind. He crossed his arms in front of her and squeezed her tits while he drilled her cunt with long, deep strokes, lifting her heels off the floor as his thighs slammed into her ass.

"Yes! God, yes! Fuck me, Sir!" Her yelps and moans went into a faster tempo as her body went into overdrive. Then she was screaming and cumming, her body convulsing in his arms, her breath heavy and ragged. Vikas kept her in his grip and continued to drill her cunt as she soaked his cock with her cum.

Vikas pulled out before he could cum inside her. Sony bent from the hips, closed her mouth around his cock and sucked it deep with her head moving expertly on his shaft. Vikas continued to play with Jasmin's naked, wet body as he face fucked Sony with his throbbing cock. When his cock erupted in Sony's mouth she kept her lips sealed around his shaft and milked him with her mouth, taking all his cum in her mouth.

Then she straightened, pulled Jasmin's head to hers and pressed her lips on her. The two girls shared a hot, intense kiss under the shower and Sony fed Vikas' cum to Jasmin without letting it be exposed to the falling water. They shared his cum and continued to suck each other's tongues while Vikas played with their hot, naked bodies touching them casually but very intimately.

After that the three of them shared a warm, soapy shower enjoying the soothing feel of the warm water on their bodies. The two girls dried him with towels afterwards pretending to be his slave girls. Vikas grabbed them by their wet hair and pulled them in for a kiss. They ended up in a hot, sloppy three-way kiss which was delicious and lustful.

[End of Part 19]


12