Man of Power Ch. 21

Story Info
Kiara talks to Vikas about her future with him.
8k words
4.49
13.9k
6

Part 21 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 21]

When Vikas got there all four first class girls were there -- Sony Charishta, Jasmin Walia, Ileana D'cruz and Evelyn Sharma. They were wearing sheer tank tops and tight, nylon micromini skirts.

"Damn! You all look amazing!" Vikas said as he entered "I am curious, do you pack these clothes, are these your uniforms, or what?"

"Sir, we would normally wear a bra or slip under this top. But with you we are not so shy." Jasmin said.

"I am glad. I love it." Vikas said.

Once again they all served him dinner, taking care of all his needs. As usual, he was free to touch or grope them as they liked while they served him.

"Wow. You are like a king, and these are all your bitches." Kiara said as she entered.

"Hi Kiara. They are just good girls." Vikas said with a smile.

"Is that so?" Kiara looked at the girls.

"No, he has nailed us all." Jasmin said.

"We are totally his bitches." Sony said.

Vikas chuckled. "Girls! How can you give away your secrets like that?" He said.

"Because I am sure they know that I am your bitch as well?" Kiara said.

"We know." Ileana said.

"See?" Kiara took a seat near him at the table.

"How come you are here and not in town?" Vikas asked.

"Actually, we had planned to, I and Disha. But I had a headache in the afternoon, so she went alone. I took a long nap. When I woke up I didn't have the headache but I didn't feel like going alone. I was standing at the railing when I saw you come back alone. I wasn't sure if your family was coming back or not. So, I waited for a while. But nobody else came on board so I got ready and came to find you."

"Glad you did. Nice to have your company." Vikas said.

"Thank you."

"Would you like some dinner, ma'am?" Sony asked.

"You can cut out the ma'am part when I just told you that I am his bitch just like you." Kiara said "And yes, please. I am hungry."

Even with Kiara present, Vikas continued to play with his whores while they served dinner. After the dinner they were sipping wine when Kiara turned in her chair to look at Vikas.

"How about doing me before your family comes back?" She said.

Vikas shook his head "Not now. No exercise just after eating."

"Aw, you are just teasing me because you know how much I like your cock." Kiara pouted.

"Not so, but it's a nice side benefit." Vikas smiled.

"You don't like my outfit? I can change. Or remove. I am not shy." Kiara offered.

Kiara was wearing a very brief white cotton tube top that covered the bottom of her tits, leaving the fleshy boobs above the nipples bare. It went a few inches below her boobs but left the rest of her flat stomach, including her navel, bare. Her skirt was a very short, frilly micro mini, tight on the belt part and covering may be just an inch below her pussy. She had 5" high heels on. She looked like a stunning goddess with her smooth skin, young, beautiful face and flowing dark hair.

"I know you don't like panties, so..." Kiara opened her legs to show him her bare pussy. It was glistening with juices.

Vikas smiled "Good girl."

He took her out to the open deck. The girls stayed inside as they had housekeeping things to catch up on

"Do you like romance or only sex?" Vikas asked Kiara.

"Of course, I like romance. I am a girl." Kiara said.

"Well, this is romance." He said pointing out the empty desk, the sea and the crescent moon.

Vikas sat down on a lounger and put his wine glass on the deck.

"Can I sit with you?" Kiara asked.

"Not much space here babe, these are single-person chairs."

"I won't take much space."

Kiara slipped gently next to him and rested her body half sideways on his. Her soft, warm breasts pressed on his chest. He could feel her hard nipples through her braless top.

She wrapped her leg around his leg and brought her thigh close to his dick. Vikas was wearing loose shorts and she slowly moved her leg until she could feel his thick rod pressing on her thigh. She rubbed his chest as she placed her face on his shoulder, her breath warming his neck.

He closed his left arm around her warm, slender body and sipped his wine with his right hand.

"May I have a sip, Sir?" Kiara asked nicely as Vikas took a sip.

Without a word he tilted his head down and pressed his lips on her. Kiara opened her lips and drank the wine from his mouth. They continued kissing and sucking each other's wine-soaked tongues.

"God, you turn me on!" Kiara whispered in his ear.

"Serves you right," Vikas said "you turn on half the ship when you walk by in those sexy little outfits of yours."

"It's all for you. I don't want half the ship," Kiara rubbed her warm thigh on his dick "I want this cock in me, every day, every night."

Caressing down her smooth bare back, Vikas let his hand move lower and lower until it was under her tiny skirt, rubbing her, tight bare ass.

"You know you pretty much own me right now, don't you?" Kiara said "There's nothing you can't make me do."

He kept his hand on her ass, playing with her very intimately but very casually.

"Don't you like owning me?" Kiara asked when he didn't say anything.

"You are a wonderful thing to own." Vikas said "Stunning, gorgeous, and amazing to fuck. We should enjoy this time while we have it."

"Listen, I was thinking about that," Kiara said "after we go back to Bombay, maybe I could come work with you some time?"

"Are you stupid?" Vikas said softly "You are a young actress, just starting her Bollywood career, and doing great at it. I run a tiny little ad agency. It won't be a good thing for your career."

"Hey, actresses do work in videos ads, you know. It's not like you are making c-grade films or anything."

"My clients are very small, they can't afford an A-list Bollywood actress for their ad campaigns. Don't worry, baby, you will find more cock in Bombay, and better."

"It's not just the cock, baby." Kiara said "I like you..."

"Don't go there, doll. You know I am married."

"Of course, I know that. I am not going there. I don't want to be your girlfriend or ask you to leave your wife, nothing stupid like that. I would be happy to just be your bitch on the side."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, you could take me out some time and then fuck me raw all night. That won't damage your marriage, will it? Or if that will be a problem, we can just meet in private once in a while and you can nail me like your bitch, no need to take me out."

Vikas sipped the wine and pressed his lips on hers again. She cupped his cheek with her warm hand and pressed her lips eagerly against his mouth. She drank the wine from his lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth.

"Both of those are possible." Vikas told her when they broke the hot kiss "But you won't need it. Bollywood is full of great looking guys, I am sure most of them are great at sex as well."

"You know shit about Bollywood." Kiara said a bit bitterly "You don't know what a lonely place it can be. Why do you think so many actresses go into depression, some even commit suicide? And those guys you talk about, yes, lots of good looking hero material men in Bollywood. Do you know how utterly frustrating they are? They are so self-involved that even when you are dating one you feel alone. You could be in bed with him and he's more concerned about himself than you."

"Well, I have a little idea about some of this. But surely, not all of Bollywood is like that."

"No, not all, but the good guys are married or taken, or gay." Kiara said "And there are so many men that go after a pretty girl, oh my god, Bollywood is so full of creeps. Do you know you were the first man ever to push me away and say no?"

"Yes. I can believe that, you are damn hot! And I am married."

"Exactly! I am damn hot, but being married never stops the creeps. When I first met you I was like what is his problem? I thought you were super arrogant. On one hand you shared that bottle with us. On the other hand you acted like you owned the world. I could not figure you out. But when we danced...that's when you had me."

"I did not!"

"No, not sexually. But you had captured me, my heart, my imagination."

"See, when you start talk about the heart stuff, I worry that you may get hurt. I am trying very hard not to lead you on despite what fun we have here."

"And that's the reason you are not a creep. Most men would say anything to keep fucking me and not care about the consequences to me."

"Yeah, I try not to be that guy."

"That's why I want you. And I want you bad. Not just on the ship. I can't bear to think that I will never see you again after we get off the ship. If that waitress can change her career to be close to you, I am not even doing anything that drastic."

"You know about Sony?"

"I can also talk to people, you know. I am pretty but I am not dumb."

Vikas laughed "Okay, I admit you are not dumb. But right now you are thinking with your cunt. Sony is changing her career to pursue her dreams. You will be risking your career."

"No, I won't be risking anything. I will just manage to find a little time with you now and then. I won't call you in the middle of the night, I won't show up at your office, I won't write you letters with my blood, I won't stalk you, ok?"

"There is really no need to talk about. Shipboard affairs hardly ever persist after the voyage. You will go back and get busy in your world, and I will go and get busy in my work."

"How about if I do contact you in Bombay? Will you believe me then? I know you will never call me, but I will call you. Will that be ok?"

"Of course. I might be acting like I am pushing you away but I am just trying to spare your feelings, and mine. I do like you. If you want to meet in Bombay, I will meet you in Bombay."

"And nail me?"

"Yes, and nail you." He grinned.

Kiara lifted her face to his "I would like that." She pressed her lips on his.

This kiss started slowly and carried on as a make-out session. Kiara's scantily-clad warm body was pressing on Vikas' body and she could feel his cock getting hard against her thigh. Her tube top was held in place by a single strap on her back. Vikas pulled the end and released the knot.

Her big, full boobs spilled out and pressed on his chest. She opened the buttons of his tropical shirt and pressed her soft, warm tits on his bare chest. She moaned as her nipples touched his skin and the currents that rose from the nipples travelled down her spine.

Vikas' hands moved up and down her bare back, feeling the silky soft touch of her skin. His tongue was in her mouth and Kiara was pressing her lips hard on his while sucking his tongue. The little micromini skirt was not covering anything and her bare pussy was grinding on his bare thigh which was making her even hotter and wetter.

When he took her hands and brought her on top of himself, Kiara opened her legs and straddled him. Vikas pushed down his shorts and his cock came out long and erect. The cockhead was almost touching Kiara's pussy. She moved her ass closer and pushed down until his cockhead popped into her cunt.

"Ungh!" Kiara grunted as she felt the thick cockhead jammed tight in her small pussy hole.

He placed his hands on her knees and pushed them open wide. Kiara let out a pained whimper as his massive cock invaded her tight cunt several inches deep in one move. Vikas pushed up with his hips and jammed even more of his meat pole into her wet cunt. He pulled her down on top of him, her soft tits flattened on his chest while she was skewered on his long, hard cock. Her breath was heavy and ragged on his neck.

"You want to be my bitch, you were saying?" Vikas whispered in her ear.

"Mmmmm, yes, hurt me, use me!" Kiara moaned in his while grinding her hips "Make me your bitch! Just take me. Don't give me any choice."

Taking a fistful of her silky dark hair in his grip, he pulled her face up and kissed her hard on the lips. He sucked her soft, pink lips and pushed his tongue between them. Kiara tilted her head and opened her mouth, inviting his tongue to explore deeper. While they were kissing so lustfully, Vikas pushed his hips up and slammed his dick fully deep into Kiara's pussy. She grunted loudly as the massive beast stuffed her tight cunt and hit her cervix. The noise was suppressed by the hot kiss but her body shuddered and the lounger shook. It was not meant to support two people in the first place.

Vikas sat up and wiggled out of his shirt. He dropped it on the lounger behind him and got up with Kiara in his arms. Even as he got up he kept her in his arms, keeping his cock buried fully deep in Kiara's cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He placed her ass on the ship's railing and moved in close between her legs so his cock was buried all the way into her pussy. Kiara was sure he was going to invade her womb in another stroke.

All boats in a harbour sway a little side to side with the waves. Their ship was rocking slowly as well. Kiara looked behind her. From the railing there was a direct drop of 50 feet into the water. She was a good swimmer, but the sight still made her gut clench. She tightened her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck.

He started to drill her tight, wet cunt in and out with long, powerful strokes. He started a rhythm where he would pump her cunt with hard, deep thrusts when the boat was rocking in a way that he was coming on top. When the boat rocked the other way and Kiara tilted up, he would use slower, shallow strokes to fuck her. The combination of both strokes was that Kiara's pussy would heat up almost to the point of exploding when she was tilting down. But she would slide back from the orgasmic edge when he used the slow strokes.

She held his head in her hands and looked into his eyes "Baby, you are teasing me now, aren't you?"

With a nod, Vikas confirmed but continued fucking her the same way.

Kiara kissed his cheek and whispered softly in his ear "Please let me cum, baby! You know I am your bitch. I am completely under your command, baby. I will do anything for you. Please let me cum. Please, honey!"

She could not move her ass back and forth while perched on the top rung of the railing. Still, he was grinding her hips the best she could, using her dancer's body to fuck herself on his cock and make it grind on her cunt walls. It felt amazing in her but it was not hard enough to get her to the orgasm that her body was desperately craving.

"Not yet, my love." Vikas whispered in her ear and kissed her neck. He spread his arms wider on her bare back and cradled her body as he tilted her back and sucked her breasts. Kiara could feel her body tilting back toward the sea but she was sexually charged to the point of ignoring everything except Vikas and what he was doing to her body. She was intoxicated with the hormones and her whole focus was on somehow reaching her sweet release that he was denying her.

"Please, baby! I am so close. I can't hold on much longer, baby. Please let me cum." She begged in his ear.

Each time the boat rocked with her towards the bottom Vikas' hard strokes were pushing her ever so closer to the edge, but each time the boat tilted back he would let her slide back from the very edge of the orgasm. Kiara's whole body was ready to explode by now and she was begging continuously in his ear.

"I am your whore, baby. Your personal whore. Please fuck your whore and make her cum on your cock. Please, Sir!" Kiara was literally at the point where she would have done anything if he would only let her cum.

"Okay." Vikas said in her ear and tightened his grip on her young, beautiful body "You may cum, my whore."

Kiara felt the relief and started humping his cock as much as she could. This time Vikas started fucking her with hard strokes while the boat was still rocking the other way and when it started the roll towards Kiara he started really drilling her with hard, ruthlessly deep strokes.

His cock pummelled her cervix with each thrust. Kiara opened her legs and crossed her ankles behind him so he could fuck her as deep as possible. She wanted his massive cock to own her body and she moved her hips to help him penetrate her deeper.

She came with a violent jerk. Only his arms kept her from falling overboard into the sea. He continued to drill her while her body rocked with the incredible orgasm. Her moans were loud and nasal as she felt the hot waves of pleasure flowing through her body from head to toe and back again. Vikas closed his arms around her back and fucked her with long powerful strokes that made her ass leave the railing then land back on it again.

Vikas kissed her lips and Kiara pressed her mouth on to his like she was hungry for his tongue. They kissed with a hot passion, sucking each other's lips, tasting each other's tongues while Kiara's body continued to convulse with the immense pleasure his cock was giving her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him harder. Her need was showing in every move she made.

Even after the orgasm started to subside, Kiara continued kissing Vikas and sucked his tongue into her mouth. He kept pushing his massive beast into her cunt, keeping her wrapped around his shaft and fucking her like she was completely his to use. Kiara yelped and whimpered as he pounded her brutally deep. His cock was hitting her cervix but she was supercharged with sexual energy and could only feel pleasure even from his deep penetration.

When Vikas took a step back, and let her body move down towards the deck, Kiara thought she was falling and grabbed behind her for the railing. Her hands hooked behind her on the top rung of the railing while her head stopped between the first and second rung. Now, she was perpendicular to his body like she were lying on a desk, except there was nothing under her and she was suspended in the air. Her body was held in place with her grip on the top bar of the railing and supported by Vikas' arms under her back, grabbing her shoulders.

He held her there and fucked her hard while she was suspended in the air. With his hard thrust, her body moved back like a pendulum and her passed between the first and second bar of the railing into the night air. She would swing back between bars, her head coming into the ship again and Vikas rammed into her again, pushing her body between the railing bars.

It was all Kiara could do to hold on while Vikas banged her like a fucktoy, using and abusing her gorgeous, young body like a beast. She was feeling the sexual waves getting higher again and any moment they were going to crash the dam. Kiara was afraid she would lose her grip if she came and tried to hold on as long as possible. But her pussy was getting hotter with each thrust and she knew that she was fighting a losing battle.

Suddenly Vikas' cock exploded inside her and the familiar heat flooding her womb pushed Kiara over the edge. She tightened her grip on the railing as she came with a loud scream. Her body rocked with his hard, jerky strokes and she tried to not let go while she enjoyed the hot, electric sensations of pleasure flooding her cunt, then her thighs, then all through her legs and suddenly all over her body. She kept her legs open so Vikas could fuck her deep and pump all his cum into her willing, needy body.

As her orgasm slowly cooled down, she could feel her pussy throbbing with the sensations of the huge waves of pleasure that had passed through it. Her legs and arms felt like they were made entirely of soft mud. Her heart was beating so loud she was afraid someone will complain about the noise.

When Vikas pulled her up to press her close to his chest, she cautiously let go of the railing bar and closed her arms around his neck.

"Have I told you how much I love your cock?" She whispered in Vikas' ear.