Man of Power Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not today." Vikas rubbed her bare back and kissed her neck.

"Mmmm, I love your cock, baby." She told him then kissed his lips "I absolutely love your cock. Please let me worship your beautiful cock with my mouth. Please let me show you what a good whore I am for you."

She knelt on the dick between his legs and started licking his dick. Her tongue licked up from his base to the tip and scooped up his cum. She kept looking up into his eyes as she swallowed his cum. That eye contact was very erotic and Vikas' dick started rising up again almost instantly. Kiara smiled as she licked his balls then continued moving her tongue up along his rising shaft. His cock flexed when she dipped the tip of her tongue into his pee hole to get the drops of cum there.

Kiara smiled as she took his cockhead in her mouth and pushed her head down, taking the meaty shaft deep into her hot mouth. She kept her eyes in his as she sucked his cock slowly up and down. His cock grew to its impressive size and Kiara choked as she tried to take it into her throat. She pulled back, relaxed her throat and tried again.

Before she could continue with that idea, Vikas pulled his cock out of her and pulled her up.

"Let's see how good a whore you really are." Vikas said and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall around her ankles. She stepped out of the tiny skirt as he led her to the railing. This time he bent her over the railing and when she grabbed the top bar, he slapped her ass.

"Spread those legs wide." He commanded.

Kiara moaned and quickly stepped out on her high heels and spread her legs wide.

He spanked her tight, young ass again "Bend lower."

Again Kiara quickly obeyed with a moan. She looked insanely hot with her young, fit body creating great lines as she bent over from the hip, her long, shapely legs open invitingly. Vikas' long, hard cock was erect like a stick and pointing right at her pussy.

Stepping closer, he grabbed her ass and pulled open her ass cheeks, his thumbs on either side of her ass hole, opening the tight, puckered hole. Kiara gasped as she felt him pressing his cockhead on her tight ass and pushed forward slightly. She knew what his huge cock could do to her tight ass and her gut clenched in anticipation of the pain. Her heart was beating fast and she was more than a little nervous. But there was no question of saying no to him. She was his whore and she had not just said it, she meant it. She consciously slowed down her breathing and relaxed her ass to be ready for his entry.

"Aw, mumma!" No amount of preparation could prepare Kiara for the burning pain she felt as Vikas' swollen cockhead popped into her ass and her scream rang out over the water unchecked.

Slowly, he caressed her smooth, bare back, up and down while keeping his cockhead jammed in her ass. Kiara's breath was shallow and ragged as she tried to adjust to his size in her small ass. Vikas moved his hands around her young, shapely body to cup her soft, firm tits in his hands. They were hanging down in her current position and felt even softer and bigger. He kneaded them slowly as he kissed her cheek, pressing his face close to hers.

"Just relax, baby," He whispered in her ear "it is going to hurt more otherwise. I am going to claim your ass, and we will find out if you are really my whore."

"I am. I am your whore." Kiara insisted even as her ass was hurting with every breath because her sphincter was so tightly wrapped around his massive shaft "I will do anything you say. Anything and everything. Take me. Claim me anyway you want."

To show that she was serious about being his whore she defiantly pushed her ass back and then screamed when that stroke stuffed another inch of Vikas' thick cock into her ass, causing fresh pain that travelled all the way up her spine.

Kiara opened and closed her eyes, trying to breathe, to let the pain subside. She could see lights on the sea where the other boats were. Some were moving closer, some staying in the distance. Vikas kept his dick in her ass and slowly moved his hips. This caused fresh pain but not much that it would make her scream. In fact, the slow movements of his hips sent the slow pain up her spine and made her whimper. Kiara liked how it all felt reverberating through her young body. She understood that he knew what he was doing and stayed in place to let her fuck her ass as he wanted.

His hands on her breasts were fondling her soft, firm tits, her nipples grazing on his calloused palms. That pleasure mixed with the slight pain of his dick in her ass was making her feel more aroused than she would have imagined possible. Vikas was kissing her bare back, his breath on her bare spine was making Kiara's pussy tingle. She could smell the ocean from below and the mixed smell of pussy and cock from behind her. She was getting more and more turned on by the second.

"Mmmm, yes!" She moaned "Please fuck me. Fuck my ass, baby. Take me as you want."

Vikas continued to move his hips, grinding his cock in her ass, slowly making his movements bigger. It made Kiara whimper more as the hot sensations rose up with his movements and made her body come alive with passion and heat. She was unconsciously watching a boat move across her field of vision and move slowly towards the dock.

"Aah, god!" She screamed as Vikas jammed his cock deep into her ass and she felt stuffed with his meaty rod. She saw the men on the boat turn their head sharply and knew that her pained scream had reached them. She didn't know how clearly they could see them with the ship's light behind them but she was sure they could at least see two human silhouettes fucking on the ship's railing. She, Kiara Advani, a rising star in Bollywood, was getting her ass fucked in full public view bent over a cruise ship's railing.

The thought made her feel like a dirty whore and her body just exploded with an overcharge of heat. She struggled to keep her hold on the railing as her pussy squirted her cum all over the deck. Vikas kept her in his grip with his hands passing under her and gripping her shoulders. His forearms were crushing her big boobs and making her nipples tingle.

"God! Yes!" She moaned as she felt Vikas fuck her ass with in and out strokes. She could not feel the pain now even when he jammed his cock deep into her anal canal. She knew that he was not fully in her yet, but she could feel his thick cock stretching her anal canal, fitting tightly and fucking her in and out only because he was using the force of his hips. His strokes were rocking her body and the hot orgasm was carrying on, shaking her body harder than the boat in front of her was rocking on the waves. Her eyes were opening and closing and Kiara felt like she was in a state of half-consciousness where the only reality was the pleasure coursing through her veins.

Kiara slowly recovered from the hot orgasm, but her body didn't cool down fully. Vikas' cock jammed up her ass was still arousing her a lot and now with her anal canal lubricated she was not feeling the pain like before. She started to move her ass back on his cock.

It was the sound of footsteps that told Kiara that someone was approaching. She was helplessly skewered on Vikas' massive cock. There was no choice for her to do anything except stay there and continue to get assfucked. She turned her head and saw Sony Charishta coming up. Kiara breathed. She knew that Sony was also Vikas' whore and she also knew that Kiara was his whore. She continued pushing her ass back and forth on Vikas' feeling hotter as it drove deeper into her ass and conquered fresh depths.

"Sir, you left your phone in the dining room. Your wife just texted." Sony said.

"What's the text?" Vikas asked without stopping his thrusts his Kiara's ass.

Lifting the phone up to read the text Sony said "She says 'Baby, we are in the entry queue for the club. The guys are already saying that we will get very little time inside if we leave by midnight. They want to stay longer. Please tell me what to do."

Nodding towards the phone Vikas said "Call her."

Sony clicked "Call" on the message and held the phone to Vikas' ear. He kept his right hand on Kiara's shoulder as he fucked her ass. His left arm he wrapped around Sony and pulled her close.

"Hello Patidev." Kajal said from the phone "Did you get my message?"

"Yes, I did, darling." Vikas said while moving his hips back and forth fucking Kiara's tight ass. He made sure not to push the last inch of his thick cock into her ass. That prevented his thighs from slamming into Kiara's ass and didn't create the rhythmic thumping sound that could have easily transmitted through the phone.

"What should I do, Patidev?" Kajal asked "Should I bring them back? It will be another half an hour before we get in."

"Listen, Kaju," Vikas said "For you and me this is just the honeymoon trip. But for these guys, it's the opportunity of a lifetime. Or so they think. If they don't get to have fun this time they will regret it after they go back. Let them have some fun. You can stay as long as you want."

Vikas fucked Kiara's ass in and out, his thick cock moving smoothly into her anal canal with the thrust of his hips. Kiara tried not to make a noise while he was on the phone with his wife. His cock in her ass was turning her on though and his complete disregard for her while he talked to his wife at the same time was making her even hotter. She felt like a cheap whore and it only made her pussy throb like crazy. She could feel her body quickly reaching those highs that meant an impending orgasm.

"I didn't think of it like that." Kajal said "But do I need to stay? I will get bored."

Sony kept the phone to his ear and pressed her soft, full boobs against his side. Vikas' arm was wrapped around her slender waist and his hand was kneading her tight ass cheek firmly. Sony looked down where his massive cock was disappearing into Kiara's ass and it made her pussy throb.

"Yes, you do, baby." Vikas told his wife, even as he stuffed his thick cock up into Kiara's anal canal "Without you they will get in trouble. And you don't want that in a foreign country."

"Okay, I think you are right. I just get bored in such clubs. I think all of us do except the guys." Kajal said.

While Kajal was talking, Vikas left Kiara's shoulder and gathered her soft, dark hair in his fist. He used that grip to control her like a bitch while he pounded her ass with long, deep strokes. Kiara lifted her head up to relieve the pressure and whimpered as she felt his cock totally destroying her ass.

Squeezing Sony's ass, Vikas pressed her into him, her pussy grinding on his thigh as he replied to his wife "You can suffer tonight, baby, next time I will take them out so you can relax."

"If you are going, I will go too." Kajal said.

Vikas laughed.

"Baby, the line is moving. I will text you later, muah." Kajal said and made a kissing noise.

"Okay, my love. Have fun, the guards are there if you need them."

"I know, I saw them, thank you.. Bye, baby." Kajal hung up.

Pulling Sony into him, Vikas pressed his lips on her and kissed her hard. He moved his right hand back to Kiara's shoulder for a better grip and started to pound her with longer, harder, deliberate strokes, each one jamming his massive cock into her anal canal and rocking her body with his force as his thighs slammed into her ass.

Kiara yelped with each brutal thrust and this time she could see people from a docked boat not far away look up towards her as her voice carried over the water. She could not bring herself to care about that. She simply pushed her ass back and begged Vikas to fuck her ass hard.

Sony was already quite warm and grinding her pussy on his thigh while he kneaded her ass, keeping her close. Sony could see his long, hard cock sliding into Kiara's ass and kissed his neck while she watched him demolish Kiara's young, delicate body with his brutal cock. Her pussy was already soaking wet and she was rubbing it wantonly on his leg.

As he speeded up his strokes, Kiara's yelps became louder and longer. She pushed back on his cock with a hot, urgent need. She needed his cock to stuff her anal canal as deep as possible. She gripped the railing and used it to fuck herself harder on his cock, pushing back just as he pushed into her ass. She came with a sudden, explosive orgasm.

Her grip on the railing loosened as the hot orgasm melted all her joints and she felt like she had no bones in her whole body. Vikas quickly wrapped his arm around her neck and held her there as he fucked her ass. His arm choked her a little and that only intensified Kiara's orgasm.

"Yes! Yes, baby. Oh god, yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck my ass. Mmmm, yes!" Kiara moaned and screamed. Before she came, she noticed a few people on three or four boats, standing at the railing and looking up towards them, watching as she got her ass pounded. But it all was wiped from her mind as the mind-melting orgasm vibrated through her whole body and she struggled to keep from fainting from the sheer intensity of desire.

Her long orgasm was still going on when she felt Vikas' cock erupt inside her. It was like someone had opened a firehose in her ass full of molten lava. She screamed and closed her hands around the railing. People were definitely watching her, she could see them react to her screams. Vikas kissed Sony hard on the lips, his tongue fucking her mouth as he pumped his load into Kiara's hot ass. Sony responded by pressing her body into him. His hand was on her bare ass, under her short skirt and she moaned as his hand kneaded her tight ass cheeks so hard that the pain shot up through her cunt and into her spine.

Kiara collapsed on the deck as Vikas slowly pulled his cock out of her ass. Her body was raw from the rough ass fucking. But she made an effort to slowly rise on her elbows, then crawled to Vikas on her hands and knees. She held on to his thighs to bring herself up to kneel at his feet. Then she started licking his cock.

"That's like a good bitch." Vikas said, stroking her head. Kiara looked up at him and smiled then she closed her lips around his cum-soaked cock and pushed her head up to take it in.

Vikas' arm was still around Sony's waist. Now, he pushed her down towards the deck. She knelt beside Kiara and they both licked Vikas' cock, taking turns to have his long, thick shaft in their mouth. His cock got hard again quickly. He pushed his fingers into Sony's silken locks and guided her to suck his hard cock. He pulled Kiara up to stand next to him.

As she stood up on wobbly feet, Vikas circled her waist with his arm and pulled her close. He dipped his head and sucked her breast. She moaned and pushed her chest up to his mouth. He kept his right hand on Sony's head and fucked her face slowly. Vikas' mouth moved up on Kiara's chest. He trapped the flashy part in his teeth where her breast met her armpit. She gave a low, lustful moan.

He kept kissing and sucking up her body. His nose was tracing along her bare chest, and the smell of her young, sexually aroused body was making his dick throb in Sony's mouth.

"You know, I think you are just scamming me." Kiara said in his ear between moans.

"I am?" He kissed her neck.

"Mmmmm, yes. I know you think I am pretty." Kiara said, she was pressing her full, firm tits into his chest as he sucked her neck.

"That's why I nail you so much." Vikas said.

"And you know I am a good whore." Kiara squirmed in his arms, his hot breath on her bare skin was sending chills down her spine "I mean I just took your dick up my ass in front of the whole fucking harbour."

"You are a good whore." He told her as he sucked her earlobe. Then he looked down at Sony and pulled her off his cock by pulling her hair "Whore, get naked, and get on your back." He told her.

Sony quickly got up and started taking her top off. She dropped it on the deck and unzipped her skirt.

"I think you even know that I will be a good whore for you." Kiara said pressing cheek against his cheek. She loved how his stubble felt on her smooth, soft cheek "I have never disobeyed you in anything."

He kept her close and pressed her tight into his chest. Her nipples were hard as they dug into his chest. He grabbed her ass and kneaded it hard. Kiara really wanted to take his long cock that was rubbing on her thigh into her cunt. But she knew it was Sony's turn and she was restraining herself with a great effort.

"But you think that I have attitude and ego because I am an actress." Kiara said in his ear, nuzzling his neck like a cat.

"Don't you?" Vikas kissed her neck and looked down at Sony. She was fully naked. As he watched, she pulled off the long cushion from the lounger, put it on the deck and lay down on it, on her back.

Vikas let Kiara out of his arms and stepped forward. Sony opened her legs and he mounted her. He simply jammed his massive cock into her wet, leaking pussy with a smooth, hard thrust without any preamble. Sony groaned and closed her arms around him. He started fucking her with smooth, deep strokes, his cock making its way deep into her tight pussy because of her natural lubrication and his strong thrusts. She squeezed against his chest, and moaned when her nipples came in contact with his chest. A hot current shot down from both points down into her body.

Kiara knelt beside him and ran her hands over his naked back. She leaned in and kissed behind his shoulder while he fucked the other girl.

"No, I don't have any ego when it comes to you, baby." She whispered in his ear "If you want me to beg to be your whore, I will."

"Ah, Master, please!" It was not Kiara but Sony begging "Please, may I cum? Please, Sir!"

"You may cum, my whore." Vikas kissed Sony hard, sucking her lips, sealing her mouth with his as his drilling cock made her body erupt into a hot passionate orgasm. She thrashed about on the cushion while Vikas fucked her brutally deep, showing no mercy on her soft, delicate body.

Sony's body was grinding up and down on the cushion with Vikas's thrusts. It was adding to her sensation of floating in mid-air. The rocking motion of the boat, her body moving with Vikas' powerful thrusts and her intense orgasm -- Sony was feeling like she was lifting and falling in a spiral pattern like she was in the eye of a hurricane and being caught by the spiralling winds then allowed to float down.

"Oh, God, Master!" She was screaming without caring about who could hear her. Her eyes were closed tight and tears were leaking out of them. She pressed her mouth into the crook of Vikas' neck and tried to suppress the animal noises coming out of her mouth. She was not successful.

Watching Sony's strong, body-ripping orgasm, Kiara was getting very hot herself. Just being near Vikas was enough to get her pussy wet. Now after having been fucked she was still very much turned on and watching him conquer another girl was proving to be more of a turn on than she would have expected. She had seen him fuck Disha and that had made her very hot as well but she had thought it was because she liked Disha.

Kiara moved down between his legs and watched his cock disappear into Sony's wet cunt which was leaking profusely right now. She lowered herself onto her belly on the deck and licked his balls, then slowly got her head low enough that she could lick his cock at the very point where it was sawing in and out of Sony's cunt.

Sony screamed again as she felt Kiara's tongue on her pussy. Vikas' was already fitting very tightly in her cunt but Kiara's licking was making it flex inside Sony's cunt and the cockhead was massaging her gspot before it drilled deeper and hit her cervix. Sony came for a long time and the sensations went up and down so many times with such intensity like a wave that she was not sure if she had one long orgasm or a long series of orgasms.