Man of Power Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas pulled his cock out of her ass when she was riding the peak of the orgasm and pushed her down on her knees. Disha was like a drunk trying to drive a car. She had no control or clear thought except that Vikas was in charge and she left herself in his hands. He pointed his cock at her chest and pumped it with his fist. Disha moaned as the first load of his hot, searing cum hit her chest and slithered down into her cleavage. He continued to hold his cock and sprayed her tits with his next loads. She moaned and jerked as her body was still in the grips of her orgasm which was getting longer as Vikas showered her in his seed.

When he pulled her hair to bring her face to his cock, she quickly opened her mouth and started sucking his hard cock. It was not as drenched in cum as before but she could feel fresh drops leaking out of his pee hole. She licked them, ate them all and sucked his cock clean. She kept her eyes closed and kept sucking like this was the real purpose of her life. It took her several minutes before she could open her eyes.

"God, that was mind-blowing." Disha said, when she finished sucking his cock and he helped her up.

"There's some dust in there with my cum." He said as she started to pull her dress up.

"Not much, and I am fine with it." She smiled as she rubbed his cum into her tits then pulled the dress up over them.

He helped her adjust her dress then zipped himself up. He took out his hankie and wiped some of the more visible dust from her face, chest and arms.

"Let's find a toilet and clean you up." He said.

"Yes." She agreed.

They walked past the forex queue casually. Disha looked at the people. She could not be sure if they were the same ones who had heard the noises before but she felt like some of them knew what a whore she had just been. It tingled her cunt.

Vikas walked into the ladies' toilet with her. While she stood in front of the mirror above the wash basin, he helped her by wiping the dust from her back. She gave him her moisturiser and he rubbed it into her back. She used it on her arms and chest herself.

Disha turned to Vikas "Thank you, baby, that was mind-blowing."

"My pleasure." He smiled.

"So?"

"So?" He looked at her.

"Are you still not going to give me your Bombay number?"

"Oh," he grinned "sure."

Disha took out her phone. He input his number in her phone and handed it back to her.

"Thank you, baby. I hope to see you in Bombay soon." She said "If your wife doesn't mind, you can do me in the plane toilet. I mean this is a short dress, and I don't have panties on any more."

"It's extremely tempting, darling, but it's not just my wife, my in-laws are with me as well. And it's a small plane."

"Sure. It's your choice, baby. If you find a chance and want me to suck your dick, just text me, and I will meet you in the toilet."

"Ok, sounds good." He smiled.

"Baby, you better get back to your family. I will fix my make up and see you on the flight."

"Yes, that sounds perfect." He kissed her and left her to fix her make up.

=============================================================

The flight was pretty full. Vikas and family were in Business class so they got to board first. There was again the hassle about who will sit next to Vikas. Rhea continued to argue until she got her way and sat next to Vikas.

She did not get much benefit from it because the Business seats were too big to allow her to cuddle with him. With the family being there she could not try much else, so she satisfied herself by chatting with him in the journey and holding his hand as she slept.

Prakash and Hemant enjoyed the free liquor in the flight. Vikas warned them against drinking too much because they would still need to travel a fair distance from the airport. Both nodded to his advice but did not follow it. The result was that they had to be supported through the airport and Hemant almost got detained by the immigration officers. They had to take 4 taxis with all the stuff they had with them. Rhea insisted on riding with Vikas, so he sat in the middle of Kajal and Rhea in one taxi.

It was a weird feeling to arrive home after travelling the world and since it was the first foreign trip for most of the family members they all commented on it. They had left Thailand in the early hours but here in India it was just early morning which felt very weird to them as well. Vikas wanted to go to his flat but Sonali said they should all rest a bit before travelling any more. Prakash definitely needed to sleep off his liquor. When they started discussing sleeping arrangements, things became tight, so ultimately Vikas insisted that he and Kajal would go. Rhea looked like she would cry when saying bye to Vikas but she managed. However, she made him promise that he would visit the next day.

He said he would.

"Baby, I want to say something, but I hope you won't be angry with me." Kajal said in the car.

Vikas looked from the road to her then back at the road. "When have I ever been angry with you, pet?"

"Well, once..." She said.

"Ok, when have I ever been angry with you after marriage?" He amended.

"No, never after marriage, dear." Kajal admitted "And I don't want to start a tradition that's why I hesitate."

Vikas smiled "Alright, my darling, you have laid enough foundation. Now, you may speak freely."

"It's just about Rhea." Kajal said "I am afraid that your constant rejection might have a detrimental effect on her mental health. She is a very sensitive girl."

"This is news to me. When have I ever rejected her? Why would I reject her anyway? She is a lovely girl."

"Patidev, she loves you dearly." Kajal said.

"And I love her dearly as well." Vikas stated.

"Yes, but there is a difference, baby." Kajal said "She really loves you, in every way. But you don't love her the same way."

"What do you mean by that, darling?"

"I think you know what I mean. She is attracted to you, she loves you, she wants to be with you."

"Alright, I won't pretend that I don't know what you are talking about, but then, she is my sister-in-law, your sister, I can't just take her."

"Patidev, you didn't have this objection when I asked you to take control of Amisha the other night."

"I didn't need to." Vikas pointed out "You didn't ask me to take control of her, you said either take control of her myself, or don't introduce her to people at all. I decided on the latter."

"Oh, no, that's not what I wanted." Kajal said "But let me talk about Rhea's problem first."

"There is a problem?"

"She keeps approaching you and trying to be with you, but you keep rejecting her."

Vikas frowned "I wish you would not call it rejecting, but even if I do that it's because I am married. She is my saali, surely she sees that as well."

Kajal said "I can't speak for Rhea as I don't know what she thinks, but I am only speaking from my observation on our trip and because I have known her all her life."

"Sure that qualifies you, what's your observation, darling?" Vikas turned the car on the road to his apartment.

"I think Rhea feels that being your saali, it's just your natural God-given right to take her and keep her as your own."

"Keep her...as in...as my mistress?" Vikas said as he parked the car in the apartment parking and got out to open Kajal's door.

"Thank you, baby." Kajal said and they both walked to the trunk of the car "I can't say mistress, girlfriend, pet or what, but I can guarantee that she would follow you like a puppy wherever you took her."

"Why do you think so?" Vikas took out the suitcases and set them down. He took two and Kajal took the third one. They rolled them towards the lobby as they talked.

"Again speaking from observation, I think she feels that you are her brother-in-law, I belong to you and therefore, she being your saali-aadhi-gharwali, she should belong to you."

"Hmmm, did she feel the same way about Prakash?" Vikas stopped and pressed the button for the lift.

"Patidev, may I take offence with you?" Kajal looked at him.

Vikas smiled "Sweetheart, are you asking my permission to be cross with me?"

"I am your property, Sir. I can't do anything without your permission." Kajal said.

The lift dinged. Vikas pushed the suitcases into the lift and they followed.

"Alright, you have my permission to be offended." Vikas said after he pressed the button for his floor "But then please tell me why you are offended."

"Patidev, how can you even mention yourself and Prakash in the same breath?" Kajal said "Is that really a fair comparison? Sir, my sister has taste, just like me. She would not fall for just anyone."

"Well, Amisha is your sister too." Vikas pointed out.

"Indeed she is, and I don't think she knew Prakash very well when she chose him." Kajal said "Mom and rest of us agreed to her choice but we should have been more diligent. We have gotten to know Prakash much better on this trip and I can say that he does not deserve my sister."

Vikas said "I can't argue with the truth." The lift stopped at their floor. Kajal went ahead with one suitcase and unlocked the door. Vikas followed with the other two suitcases.

"Alright, alright," he said once the door was closed "I take that back. Rhea is too classy to fall for a guy like Prakash."

He stepped forward and took Kajal in his arms. She just managed to say "Thank you, Sir." before he pressed his lips on hers and kissed her thoroughly. She clung to him with both arms and responded to his kiss with eagerness.

For the journey home Kajal was wearing a saree with a backless blouse that had two one-inch straps. Vikas caressed her smooth, bare back as they kissed. Then he unhooked her blouse and opened it.

As they broke the kiss, he took her blouse off. As per Vikas' preferences she was not wearing a bra. He started taking her saree off. She untied her petticoat herself and let it drop around her ankles. There were no panties as usual. She was wearing 4" high heels for travel which she didn't try to take off.

Vikas picked her up in her arms and took her to the bedroom. He put her on her back on the bed and started to take his own clothes off.

"So, you can see why Rhea would feel rejected when you push her away every time she makes an advance." Kajal said from the bed.

"Baby, I know all that you are saying, but I don't understand what you expect me to do." Vikas got on top of her and rubbed his hard cock on her bare, smooth, warm pussy.

"My love, I think you know well what I am asking, but you are resisting for some reason." Kajal took his face in her hands and caressed his cheeks. Her hands moved down his bare back, moving up and down with loving caresses "And I want to know what that...ah mummy!"

Vikas pushed his thick cock into her tight, wet cunt and Kajal's words terminated in a scream as several inches of his throbbing meat invaded her pussy. She took deep breaths and adjusted to his size once again. She squirmed with his movements and managed to push forward so more of his cock was buried in her pussy. The mixture of pain and pleasure soon turned into only pleasure. Kajal had learnt to love the pain also as pleasure and her husband's big cock always gave her plenty of pleasure.

"And I want to know what that reason is." She finished her sentence in a breathless flurry of words.

Slowly moving his hips, Vikas started to fuck his stunning wife, gradually increasing his depth in her tight pussy, once again enjoying the familiarity of her body with the deprivation of several hours since he had had her last.

"The fact that she is your sister, is that not reason enough?" He leaned down and kissed her neck as he fucked her smoothly, without any hurry, simply claiming what was his and intending to make it last a long time.

"No, my love, I don't think so." Kajal kissed his neck and rubbed her cheek on his cheek "Because I want you to take possession of Amisha, and when the time is right, I know you will take her in your control. But you are resisting doing the same to Rhea for some reason of your own."

"Okay, I will be honest with you," Vikas said and pushed his cock fully deep into her cunt.

"Mmmm, oh Vikas!"

He waited until she had adjusted to his previous thrust then continued to fuck her in and out with slow strokes as he talked "Amisha is married, and as I can see, not very happily, her life can only improve by a change. But Rhea is single."

"That makes her more available to you, baby." Kajal closed her arms around his naked body and squeezed until his bare chest was grinding on her hot, firm tits "You can take her any time you want, and keep her completely in your possession."

Vikas kissed her lips, then her cheek, then her neck, as his strokes continued slow and deep into her slippery, slick cunt "It's not about fucking, my pet, it's about her life. Rhea is single, young and smart. She has all her life ahead of her. I see her doing great things in fashion designing, either doing a great job in a big company or running her own business."

"Patidev, you are a wonderful man." Kajal speeded up her strokes as her pussy got hotter and hungrier "You are almost a perfect man. You only have one flaw...ah...you underestimate yourself."

"How so?"

"Ah, may I cum, Sir?" Kajal whimpered urgently "Please, my wonderful owners, please, may I cum?"

"You may cum, doll." Vikas said in her hear and pinned her down as he fucked her with hard, fast strokes, nailing her ass into the bedsheets again and again.

"Ah, mummy! Oh!" Kajal's moans and screams continued and grew in volume until her pussy exploded. Her body went stiff for a moment then jerked hard.

"Yes, baby. Oh yes! Please fuck your whore. Ah, yes. God!" She came so hard that her eyes teared up and drops of water leaked out of the corners of her eyes and flowed down her cheeks. Vikas flattened his tongue and licked one drop from her cheek.

"Mmm, baby. You are my god of sex. I was yours the moment you jammed this wonderful beast into me the first time." She kissed his lips "I love you, my owner."

"Love you too, my gorgeous pet." He slowed down his strokes again, keeping them long to reach fully deep into her cunt but slow and smooth, keeping her turned on but not pushing her to the edge yet "You were saying something about my only flaw?"

"Sweetheart, you are right about her future and I love that you have such high hopes from her." Kajal rubbed his broad shoulders, her fingers lovingly caressing down his back "But ask yourself, is she more likely to achieve those targets with you taking possession of her, guiding her, controlling her life or with her distracted by you but feeling rejected by you?"

"I can still guide her without fucking her." Vikas suggested as he continued to fuck her. He was getting distracted now as Kajal was squeezing his cock with her pussy muscles, massaging his dick as he had taught her.

"No, baby, you can't." Kajal said, moving her hips with him, guiding him deeper inside her "You are forgetting that she is young. She has hormones. She has had boyfriends before so she knows what sex feels like. If she can't have it with you then she will look for it elsewhere. And if she meets some guy, good looking but less smart than her, while you are guiding her to be a top class fashion designer, and he just wants sex...baby, it will create conflict and chaos in her life."

Vikas didn't say anything. He speeded up his strokes and started to fuck her hard and deep, his cock thrusting into her cervix. She moaned and screamed. Her ass lifted off the bed as she tried to fuck herself as hard as possible with his force. She could feel him just about to erupt and she tried to hold off her own orgasm so she could cum with him. He pressed his mouth to her neck, just below her jaw line and fucked and pounded her cunt ruthlessly hard. When she felt his teeth dig into her neck, she knew he was just about to blow. She took a fresh breath and got ready.

"Ungh!" An animal grunt came out of Vikas's mouth as he exploded inside Kajal's wet, hot cunt.

"Aaah!" Kajal screamed as she let go at the same moment, her pussy throbbing around his cock, pulsing furiously as she soaked his cock with her cunt juices. His hot load was burning through her and Kajal could feel him flooding her womb, branding her as his property once again.

She held on to him as they both came together. Her lips touched his cheek.

"You fucked me literally all over the world." She said softly in his ear "And I loved every one of those. But each time you fuck me, it feels like this is the best one yet."

He looked into her eyes and smiled "That's the magic of marriage."

Kajal smiled "I love it!"

"Ready for your food?" He asked.

"Oh yes, please, feed me, Sir."

He was stuffed so deep inside her that he had to pull out slowly and carefully. Kajal moaned when his cockhead popped out of her cunt. He lay down on the bed. Kajal got between his legs and smiled up at him as she started to lick his cum-soaked cock. He stroked her head as she licked up his cum and swallowed it. Her tongue knew this territory, she licked up and sucked his shaft. Then she licked the rest of it from his balls. Her expression showed how much she liked the taste of his cum.

"So, what you are saying," Vikas said as they walked into the living area and through it to the kitchen "that I should just go over there, take Rhea, fuck her, and keep her as my property. What would Sasu Maa say about that?"

Kajal found a pan and put it on the stove. She poured water into it from the water-filter.

"Mom doesn't have to know everything." She said "You don't have to do it there. As I said she would go anywhere you want. You can call her here."

"And fuck her front of you?" Vikas stayed outside the kitchen and they talked over the pan across the open plan kitchen counter.

"No, I will go somewhere, like mall or something." Kajal suggested "She doesn't need to know that I know. If she feels like telling me at some point later, she can tell me. If she doesn't want to tell me, that's fine too."

Vikas walked to the corner of the counter and picked up the container of tea leaves. He handed it to Kajal "Kaju, I want her to do great things. After she makes her career, a few years down the line I want her to have a boyfriend, have romance, and get married."

Kajal put the tea leaves in the boiling water, closed the container and came back to where Vikas was standing. She leaned across the counter and kissed him.

"Baby," she said "why do you think you will ruin her life by fucking her? She can have all those things later if she wants. You won't tie her down."

"Yes, I won't. But what if she doesn't want that, because she's with me?"

"Then what's wrong with her staying your second wife and being a great fashion designer. What's wrong with that life?"

"Second wife? And you will be ok with that?"

"I want the best for my little sister, and you are the best I know, so why not?"

"You flatter me, darling, but..."

"No, Patidev, I don't. I am not flattering you, I am talking of fact."

"What fact? You did a survey of all husbands of the world?"

Kajal paused while she got the Soya milk from the fridge, smelled it, didn't like it and got a fresh box from the cupboard. That one was sealed and Soya milk doesn't go bad for a long time, so she confidently poured that into the tea. She looked at her husband only after putting the new carton in the fridge.

"I didn't do a survey, my love, but I did notice things. There was nobody on that ship who had so many amazingly beautiful girls literally chasing after him. And yet, I was the happiest wife on the that ship by far. I am not talking of just our family, but anywhere on the ship. You are a good person and a fair man. I know you can keep both your wives happy and satisfied."