Man of Power Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, case of the dog with two tails perhaps?"

Kajal turned off the gas and poured the tea into cups "I don't know that one, Sir, but I do want to point out one more thing."

"Which is?"

"If Rhea is in your possession, as second wife, or pet, or whatever, then I would be able to help her in her business much more easily, and I would like to do that." Kajal said, "Please don't say that I can do that even if she wasn't yours because you know that that would not be the same thing."

"Ok, I won't, but she might not want to do business." Vikas said, taking one cup from her.

"Then I won't force her to, but we have talked about it before and she is more likely to become a professional, independent designer than join a company." Kajal said. She went back and brought biscuits from the kitchen.

Vikas was sipping his tea as she placed the plate of biscuits on the table in front of him.

"Before we were married, we talked about my option to work after marriage." Kajal said "And do you remember what you said?"

"I told you that if you don't want to work I make enough money that you don't need to," Vikas said "and if you do want to work, you have the freedom to do so and I will make sure that I help you with the housework so you never had to do it all by yourself."

Kajal leaned over and kissed him "I remember it by heart but I love to hear it from your lips. In all the films ever made in the world, there has never been a better declaration of love."

"Thanks, I will apply for my Oscar." Vikas smiled "But we were talking about something else, weren't we?"

"It's related to this." Kajal said "I have thought about it a lot and I feel this is the best option between working and not working. It will be my sister's business so I won't have the restrictions of a job, and I will have something to do so I won't be bored at home. There is the added bonus of doing something I believe in and helping someone I love dearly."

"Very well-thought out." Vikas nodded "I completely concur."

"Those reasons become even more relevant if Rhea is also yours and living with us." Kajal pointed out.

Vikas took a moment to think about it "Hmm, yes, you are right."

"What do you say, Patidev?" She said, sitting on the sofa next to him.

"You have given me a lot to think about, doll, so I am going to think about it."

"That's fair. And thank you, Sir." She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

[End of Part 29]