Man of Power Ch. 35

Story Info
Vikas dines with his in-laws.
4k words
4.41
11.4k
6
0

Part 35 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Now these chapters are coming from Book 3, the chapter numbers are from the book. Check my profile for more updates.]

Chapter 12 -- Family Reunion at Sonali's

"Hi Jiju!" Rhea chirped as soon as Vikas entered the house, completely ignoring Kajal who was also with him.

Vikas smiled "Hi hon."

Rhea boldly pressed in for a hug and kissed him on the lips. Vikas let her without kissing back too hard or making it a French kiss. Kajal simply ignored it and walked ahead into the living room. Rhea kept her arm around Vikas as she escorted him in a moment later.

"Jiju, take a seat, I will get you some water." Rhea said.

"Hi Amisha, you are also here?" Vikas said "Anything special going on?"

Amisha smiled and hugged him "No, we were just missing the family and we heard you and Kajal were coming over so I came too. Shriya is also here. Hemant will come here directly from his work. Prakash is working late but he will try to make it."

"Lovely family reunion then. Love it!"

Vikas sat down on the big sofa. Kajal hugged Amisha then knelt down and started to untie Vikas' shoe. Rhea came in with a glass of water on a tray. She put the tray on the coffee table, knelt down beside Kajal and started to untie Vikas' other shoe.

"What are you doing?" Kajal said.

"Same as what you are doing, taking Jiju's shoes off so he can relax." Rhea said.

"But I am his wife, I do this every day." Kajal said.

"Lucky bitch!" Rhea muttered.

"Hey!" Kajal protested.

"Oops, sorry di, you are my senior wife, I should be respectful." Rhea said "I apologise."

"Senior wife?" Kajal said "And you are my junior wife?"

"Yes, remember saali aadhi gharwali? I am his second wife. He will tell you himself but he is busy watching TV."

Vikas was listening to this all but staying out of it. He just smiled because the TV was off.

"Well, that way Amisha would be his half-wife too." Kajal said.

"I won't mind," Amisha said "but Vikas doesn't need an old model with lots of mileage. Rhea can serve him better."

"See, everybody is with the program, except you, dear sister." Rhea said to Kajal.

"Okay, if you are the junior wife, then put his shoes in my bedroom and bring his slippers." Kajal handed her the shoes and socks.

"Yes, di." Rhea took the shoes and went away smiling.

"Everyday she gets more out of hand." Kajal said.

"Can you blame her?" Amisha said "Who wouldn't fall in love with a man like that? You yourself did."

"Yes, but I married him." Kajal said.

"And she is his saali." Amisha said "You better get ready to share, she is very determined."

"That's what I am worried about." Kajal sighed "Where's mom?"

Sonali entered just then. "So lovely to have everybody together. Rhea was really missing you all and I must say I was, too."

"Hi Sasu Maa," Vikas said "where is Guddu?"

"On his way." Sonali said "He went for an interview. He is trying to find a job."

Kajal said "Patidev, should I show the photos?"

"Yes, darling." He pulled out a fat envelope from his briefcase and handed it to Kajal.

"How did you get the photos made so quickly?" Sonali said "I just told Rhea this afternoon which photos to send for printing."

"Ah, Sasu Maa," Vikas got up and took her shoulders in his hands "my sweet, simple Sasu Maa. It only takes a minute to print a photo these days and we have photo printers in my office. You might not know this, but I don't always wait for your daughters to tell me what to do."

"No, that's not what I mean." Sonali said "I was..."

"I know, Sasu Maa, I am just teasing you." Vikas kissed her cheek "You guys see the photos, I will just go change.

Rhea came back into the room and jumped with joy at seeing the photos in Kajal's hand.

Vikas looked at Amisha. She raised her eyebrows. He jerked his head ever so slightly. Then he left the room and went to Kajal's bedroom. A moment later Amisha followed him in.

Vikas closed the door behind her. He reached under the back of his coat and pulled out a similar but thinner envelope. He handed this to Amisha. Amisha opened it and pulled out the photos from it. She spread them on the bed. They were her photos from the private shoot that Vikas had done in Thailand. She looked very sexy in Vikas' shirt and nothing else.

"Wow, they look amazing!" Amisha gushed "You are such a great photographer."

"You can give yourself some credit too." Vikas said "Give yourself...13% of the credit."

"Oh my god!" Amisha looked at last photos which her of her completely nude with the shirt blowing back in the wind "You made me look so hot!"

"Again, I didn't have to try very hard. You are a damn hot babe." Vikas said, smiling "I was actually tempted to keep a copy of those last ones."

Looking from the photos, Amisha came close to him and hugged him tight. She kissed him on the cheek.

"You keep all the copies you want. I would be flattered that you did. But whenever you want a live preview, you only have to say."

"Really?"

"Any time. In fact..." Amisha stepped back and reached behind her. She was wearing a simple dress that reached almost to her knees. She undid the hooks and dropped the dress on the bed. Her bra and panties joined the dress in another minute.

She stood fully naked in front of her brother-in-law and opened her legs shoulder width.

"If you notice, completely smooth." She indicated her completely shaved pussy. Her pussy slit was glistening with slight moisture "And I will always keep it smoothly shaved from now on when I know that you can tell me to show it all at any time."

"I can?" Vikas asked innocently, but his eyes were taking in the beautiful sight. Amisha's big, heavy boobs, sagging slightly on her chest, her long legs, and yes, her bare, tight, smoothly shaved pussy. His eyes were surveying everything.

"You can. Any time." Amisha turned to show him her firm, tight ass then turned back to face him and smiled "With or without camera."

"Nice to know."

Again Amisha came to him and hugged him. She pressed her warm, naked body against him and turned her face up. Pressing her soft, plump lips on his lips she kissed him slowly and fully. Vikas tried not to respond at first but her warm, naked body was too much for any man to resist. He closed his arms around her and squeezed her tight. Her big, firm tits pressed on his chest. He tilted his head sideways and kissed her back hard. Amisha quickly opened her mouth, Vikas licked her lower lip and slipped his tongue into her mouth. His hands roamed over her naked back, moving down towards her sexy, well-rounded ass. Amisha pressed into him shamelessly and let her hot, bare pussy grind on his crotch. She moaned as she felt his hands squeezing her tight ass cheeks.

Vikas opened his arms and let her out when he felt that the kiss was becoming too passionate and wild. Amisha stepped back and caught her breath. Her pussy was glistening more now.

"I know I can't be a model now," She went back to standing in front of the photos, still breathing heavy "but you made me feel so sexy and glamorous. I love them. I will cherish them forever."

"Not that you can't be a model," Vikas corrected "but yes, you don't want to introduce casting couch into a marriage. It's not good."

"But if I had to..." Amisha asked haltingly "do you think, I could...I could still pass casting couch?"

Vikas ran his hanky on his lips and smiled "I think you will be even better on it now than when you were younger."

Stepping closer to him again, Amisha placed her hand on his chest and looked up into his eyes "If I were going to be a model, I would want you to train me for the casting couch, taking all the time you needed."

He grinned and slapped her tight ass lightly "You are a naughty girl, Amisha. I am sure you'd have fit perfectly with the slutty girls in modelling."

Giving a little fake moan at his slap, Amisha reached up and kissed his lips briefly.

"Thank you so much. I love them and I love you for doing this." Amisha said "And thank you for not showing these to anyone else."

"You are welcome." Vikas told her "I will go back to the living room, you take your time. Enjoy!"

Amisha gave him a smile as he stepped out and closed the door behind him.

Chapter 13 -- Quick Kitchen Visit

"Wow, look at you pretending to be a normal housewife." Vikas said as he entered the kitchen.

"I am a normal housewife, Vikas." Shriya laughed happily as she turned.

"Good. I am glad you left the whore in Thailand." He grinned, taking another step into the kitchen, not touching her at all.

She walked up to him "I will always be your whore on demand, Vikas."

He pulled her away from the door into the other corner and slipped his arm around her bare midriff. She was wearing a backless halter blouse and a thin saree. She pressed her soft body tightly into him as she kissed him. Vikas rubbed her smooth, bare back, rubbing her soft skin while her braless tits pressed on his chest. He licked and sucked her lips, teasing her bottom lip before pushing his tongue into her mouth. Shriya pressed close and drank his saliva as she sucked his tongue.

Vikas let his left hand slide down to her butt and kneaded her tight ass cheeks hard in the thin saree. She started to grind her pussy hungrily into his crotch. Her breath was already heavy and her heart was beating faster. She shamelessly humped his cock through the clothes and moaned into his mouth. Vikas squeezed and kneaded her soft body in his strong hands. He treated her body like it belonged to him and played with her boldly. She responded to his touches and squeezes wantonly with a craving that showed in her moans and her grinding hips.

They broke the breathless kiss and Shriya hugged him tightly. Her whole body was pressing against his strong, manly frame and Shriya was rubbing herself on him like she wanted him to fuck her through the clothes.

"Oh god, when will you fuck me, Vikas?" She whispered in his ear.

"Well, our deal was that I will nail you when we have an opportunity." Vikas reminded her "So, we'll just have to wait for that."

They heard the sound of the living room door opening and Shriya got out of his embrace. They heard the sound of footsteps through the dining room. A minute later, when Sonali entered the kitchen Vikas was standing next to Shriya and saying "Won't it get cold by the time we have dinner if you make it now?"

Shriya said "No, Vikas. This is saag, it will take a couple of hours to cook on the slow fire."

"Oh, I see." Vikas said "Hello Sasu Maa. Did you like any of the photos?"

"They are very nice, Damad ji." Sonali said "Bahu, I was thinking..."

"Ji mummy ji?" Shriya said.

"In Thailand you gave Damad ji a massage." Sonali said.

"Yes, I did." Shriya said cautiously. She didn't know where her saas was going with this.

"Well, that was just vacation, but Vikas works so hard, he must get a lot of stress. Maybe you could give him a massage from time to time."

Shriya smiled "I would be happy to, mummy ji. Vikas knows that I am always available for him."

"No, no, just being available is not enough, Bahu," Sonali said "He takes care of everybody except himself. He will never ask. You need to make a plan and make sure he keeps to it."

"Ji mummy, ji. I will take care of it." Shriya said.

Chapter 14 -- Vikas Rules Family Dinner

Hemant and Prakash both arrived before dinner so it was a full table. When Vikas came back after washing his hands, everybody had already sat down, only Sonali and Shriya were bringing some dishes from the kitchen. As usual, the place at the head of the table had been left for Vikas. He took his place and said "It's different from the first class dining room on the ship but it's great to be eating with family again."

"Yes, but the ship was a lot of fun." Guddu said "Bombay feels boring after Thailand."

"It feels boring to you?" Shriya said as she brought the last dish and sat down next to him "You don't know how boring it is to wear saree after getting used to wearing dresses all the time."

"The courier will be here this week, I think." Vikas said "There are quite a few of your dresses in that."

"Oh good. I am going to start wearing them." Shriya said.

"Yes, you should." Vikas agreed "You are young, you have a beautiful figure, there's no need to dress like an aunty jee. It's bad enough that I can't get Sasu maa to dress more modern."

"I am old and I live in a middle class society." Sonali said "But Shriya, you should wear dresses, your area is quite modern, isn't it?"

"Well, it's kind of ok." Shriya said.

"Mumma, you are not so old." Rhea said "Fashion is what keeps a person young."

"At least listen to her," Vikas said "she is an expert in fashion."

Rhea beamed.

Sonali changed the topic "Damad ji, there was something I wanted to ask about. Rhea and Guddu have been asking that we should get a cable connection, but I am not in favour. I think it has a very corrupting influence on growing children. What do you think?"

"Hmmm," Vikas thought for a moment "Sasu Maa, corrupting things are everywhere. The world is full of them. When we went to Malaysia and Thailand, there were a whole lot of corrupting things there. I knew about it but I still took the family. I think the answer is not to close your children off from everything that may corrupt them but to teach them the values that will help them decide what influences to accept and which ones to stay away from."

"Ji, Damad ji." Sonali said.

"I think you have raised children who are smart enough and strong enough to know the difference. I see no harm in getting a cable connection."

"Yay!" Guddu rejoiced.

"Thank you, Jiju," Rhea said "not for the cable but what you said. You are such a wise man. That's why everybody loves you."

"I agree, Damad ji." Sonali said "I had not thought about it like that. My children are smart and I can trust them to make good choices."

"Happy to help." Vikas said.

The dinner continued in a fun family manner. They had so much to talk about from the trip. The dessert was kheer (rice pudding) made by Shriya.

"Wonderful kheer, Shriya." Vikas said "Best I have ever had."

Shriya blushed "Thank you, Vikas."

"My wife doesn't make good kheer." Vikas said.

"Oh really?" Kajal said "I have never made kheer since we have been married."

"See, doesn't even care enough to make kheer for me." Vikas lamented.

"What are you doing?" Kajal asked suspiciously "Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"Babe," Vikas said in a stage whisper "after marriage the husband is expected to complain about his wife. I am trying to fit in so people will accept me as a normal husband."

Kajal laughed "You are never a normal husband, dear. You are extra-ordinary."

"I second that." Rhea said.

"I third that." Shriya added.

Prakash said "I call this meeting of the Vikas Fan Club to order."

"Hold on." Amisha said "We don't have quorum yet."

"We only need 10% for quorum, you are here, Shriya is here, and Kajal and Rhea. We have 100% attendance." Prakash said.

"No, we don't. We are missing many people." Amisha insisted.

"Like?" Hemant asked this time.

Amisha said "Like all the staff of the first class on the ship, like the people whose property Vikas saved from the thieves, like the captain of the ship, like the woman whose necklace Vikas saved..."

Shriya added "Like his whole office. I saw those girls, and guys. Every one of them was a fan of their boss. You don't see that often."

"Well, my office staff loves me, too." Prakash said.

"Not like this." Amisha said "Your staff is more afraid of you. It's not the same thing."

"You forgot me." Guddu said "I am in Jiju's fan club too."

"Me too." Sonali said and smiled.

"Oh, I am so embarrassed," Vikas said dramatically "someone change the subject, please."

"Would you like more kheer, Vikas?" Shriya said.

"No, darling. I am good. It was wonderful but I am already too full. Thank you." Vikas said.

"You are welcome."

"Damad ji, Rhea was asking to go to her college function." Sonali asked as she saw an opening.

Vikas looked at Rhea "What function is this, baby?"

"Jiju, new semester is starting, so there's Welcome Freshers party." Rhea said.

"Is the college giving this?" Vikas asked.

"No, it's by the student union, in a club."

"Will there be the same crowd as last time, at your annual function?"

"Yes, I think so, jiju."

"Then, no, I don't want you to go." Vikas said softly but definitely.

"Okay, jiju." Rhea said.

"What?" Sonali challenged "You ate half my brain for permission to go to that party! And now you are ok to not go?"

"No, mumma, jiju is right, it's not safe. I am sorry I bothered you so much about it."

Sonali's jaw dropped "I can't believe this is the same girl who's been hounding me to go to this party for almost a week! She chewed my ear on the whole flight."

Rhea said "Sorry, mumma, I did not think it through. What jiju says is right."

Vikas said "I can't go with you, darling, and I don't want you to go alone."

"I understand, jiju." Rhea said easily "You are absolutely right. I partied so much with you on your honeymoon. This is nothing compared to that."

"Well, we can party again soon." Vikas suggested "Remember our club date?"

"Really?" Rhea looked excited "Just you and me?"

"Well...." Vikas hesitated "How about take my wife as well?"

"You mean your first wife." Rhea corrected "I am the second, obviously."

"Obviously!" Shriya said, grinning.

Vikas smiled "Yes, my first wife" he pointed at Kajal, then at Rhea "and my second wife. Is that ok?"

"Sure. I can live with that." Rhea said "I suppose I have to share you with her."

"Hey!" Kajal interjected "If anything, I am sharing him with you."

"Yay!" Rhea clapped "She said she's ready to share you, jiju."

"Oh, you tricked me!" Kajal said.

Vikas grinned.

"Can we come too?" Guddu asked.

"Obviously not!" Rhea said before Vikas could speak.

"Sorry bro," Vikas lifted his hands "it's Rhea's party."

Hemant said "Rhea shouldn't be partying. We should be thinking about her marriage."

"I will cut anybody who talks about my marriage." Rhea picked up a butter knife and pointed it at Hemant.

"Ok, ok." Hemant lifted his hands in surrender "I won't. Calm down, jhaansi ki rani!"

Rhea put the knife down and said "If you guys want to talk about marriage, talk about Guddu, he's older than me."

"Hey! What did I do to you?" Guddu said "Anyway, I need to settle down first. I don't even have a job yet."

"So, your B.Sc. is finished?" Vikas asked.

"B. Tech., jiju, and yes, I graduated this year. Now I am looking for a job."

"In IT?" Vikas asked.

"Yes, jiju, I want to go into software development."

"Sasu Maa said you had an interview today." Vikas said "How did it go?"

"Not good, Jiju. They are looking for experienced people." Guddu said "How will I ever get experience if nobody gives me a job?"

"Hmmm, remind me after dinner. I will give you a number. Mr. Rajesh Vadhwa, he's a general manager in TCS. He will find you a role in his company or refer you to someone else."

"Wow, TCS!" Guddu asked "How do you know him, jiju?"

"Old friend. We were in MBA together."

"Thank you, jiju. Wow, TCS!"

"Sasu Mass, I was thinking," Vikas said "all that land to the left of the door is just being wasted. You know the open area on the left hand as we enter? There is an old broken-down toilet there that nobody uses, and in the rain that open land just collects water. Why don't we use it?"

"I have thought about it often, Damad ji," Sonali said "but it would be very expensive to get that built up. This house is enough for our living needs, so I never really tried planning anything for it."

"Well, I would like to put that to good use." Vikas said "Would you mind?"

"Of course not." Sonali said "You can decide to use it as you like."

12