Man of Power Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhea said "What are you thinking, jiju?"

"Please a home theatre, jiju." Guddu said.

"Yeah, so you can watch more TV." Amisha said.

"Shut up, children." Sonali said "Let him speak. What Damad ji decides will happen."

"I am thinking there is space enough for three rooms there." Vikas said "We could make a game room, a gym and a workshop for Rhea where she can make her dresses."

"Oh my god!" Rhea stood up in excitement "That is so amazing, I didn't even think about it."

She came over to Vikas and hugged him "See, mumma, he thinks of both his wives, not just one."

"Of course, he's a good husband." Sonali smiled.

"But jiju, after marriage, I will live with you," Rhea said with a glint in her eye "what will happen of the workshop?"

"I don't know nothing about marriage or living arrangements" Vikas lifted his hands and pointed to Kajal "you have to talk to my senior wife about that. But let me ask you this, do you plan to do a job as a fashion designer or start your own business?"

"Well, I would like to do business, Jiju, but that's not easy, or cheap, so I may need to do job first to get some field experience and save some money."

"That's perfectly fine then. When you start your business, the workshop will shift to your proper workshop and we'll put a cot in that room where Guddu can sleep on then nights when his wife kicks him out."

Guddu's mouth fell open at this unprovoked attack and everybody burst into laughter.

"Damad ji, can we put a massage table in one of the rooms where Shriya can give you a massage from time to time?" Sonali said.

"I don't need a table, mummy jee," Shriya said "bed works fine for massage."

"You are sweet, honey," Vikas said "but I don't really need a massage like Sasu Mass seems to think. I don't get that much stress."

"And we can take him out for a Thai massage if he needs it." Prakash interjected.

"God, no!" Vikas said "Thai massage is hard, man. I don't know how you guys handled it. I had one and I was sore for two days."

"Oh, it's alright." Hemant said.

"Shall we see the photos from the trip?" Rhea said, bored with the topic.

This prompted everybody to finally get up from the dinner table.

[End of Chapter 14]

12