Man of Power Ch. 37

Story Info
Parineeti brings Nargis Fakhri under her boss.
6.1k words
4.7
18.6k
9
0

Part 37 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[The Chapter numbers are from the books now that's why they are different from the Literotica episode numbers. These are Man of Power Book 3 chapters. Last book published is MOP7. Check my profile for explanation.]

Chapter 19 - Parineeti Picks Up a Piece

"I am sorry, we don't have anything for you right now. But we have your headshots, we will call you if anything comes up."

Parineeti was just leaving a cheque at the Kansal Talent Agency when she saw the casting manager escort out a girl with the standard line used to reject models and actors.

She looked over the girl. In Pari's opinion she was very sexy. Her features were a little anglo-Indian rather than traditional Indian but she was definitely hot and had a great body.

The outfit she was wearing was very simple but very sexy. She was wearing a long white silk shirt which was quite translucent. It showed her white demi-cup bra inside that showed her beautiful breasts in a nice cleavage. She had buttoned only the middle four buttons and the shirt covered up to her thighs but was open to show her blue denim shorts. Her long, well-toned legs were fully bare. On her feet she was wearing 7" high stilettos that had multiple thin straps going over her instep but not covering her toes.

"Hi, excuse me!" Parineeti caught up with the rejected model as she left the agency.

"Oh, hi, are you talking to me?" The girl turned but didn't stop.

"Yes, what's your name?" Parineeti fell in step with her.

"Nargis Fakhri." The girl said "Yours?"

"Parineeti Chopra." Parineeti said "Did you just get rejected at Kansal's?"

"Yes." Nargis made a face "You too?"

"No, I am not a model." Parineeti said "But I want to talk to you, Maybe I can help you. Will you come to my office? It's not far."

"You have an office?" Nargis said.

"Well, it's not my office, I work there."

"Sure. So, you are not a model?"

"No, I am a secretary." Parineeti said.

"Ok. Where is your office?"

"Just 5 more minutes walk, see that corner, just there."

"Well, I have time, why not? Let's go." Nargis said.

Parineeti led her back to VisCom. As she started to walk to the door, Nargis stopped "You work here? You work at VisCom? Why didn't you say so?"

A smile lit up Parineeti's face "You know it?"

"Of course, I know it. All the struggling models know it. This is a great agency. They make so many projects every year, and they use new models a lot. But they don't take models directly, that's why I was trying at Kansal's. I have heard Rohit Kansal is a friend of the VisCom CEO and they take models only from Kansal's."

"That's all true." Parineeti said "But they don't take models directly doesn't mean they can't. There are exceptions."

"Wow, I can't believe you brought me to VisCom." Nargis said and followed Parineeti in.

"So, what do you do here?" Nargis asked as she got in the lift with Parineeti.

"I am the CEO's personal." Parineeti said with a touch of pride.

"Shut the front door!" Nargis exclaimed.

Parineeti's smile got wider. She led Nargis to her office and loved how awestruck Nargis was.

Once they were settled in her office, Parineeti faced the other girl and asked "So, do you really want to join VisCom as a model?"

"Yes! Very much so." Nargis said.

"What are you ready to do for it?"

"Everything!" Nargis replied without hesitation.

"You know how models are auditioned, don't you?" Parineeti boldly looked into her eyes.

"Of course." Nargis said carelessly "I wouldn't be trying to become a model if I weren't ready to do casting couch. That would be just stupid."

"Good. Normally, my boss doesn't get into recruitment." Parineeti said "But I think you are very hot and he would be interested."

"You think so?" Nargis moved to the edge of her seat "What do I need to do?"

"Can you wait for a while?" Parineeti asked "He is not here yet. He is coming in late today."

"How long do I need to wait?" Nargis said then added "It doesn't matter. I will wait as long as it takes."

"It won't be too long, maybe a couple of hours max." Parineeti assured her.

"That's no problem." Nargis said.

"Good, now let's fix your clothes. You won't get selected like this."

"Oh!" Nargis pouted "What should I change?"

"Well, my boss doesn't like shorts."

"But...I don't have any skirts right now. I can go get one." Nargis said.

Parineeti shook her head "You don't need it. Just take the shorts off. Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes, a thong."

"Take it off."

"But...then...I will be...

"Just button one more button at the bottom and open this button..."

She had Nargis take off her shorts and bra then button the shirt in a way that it was creating a nice deep cleavage on top. At the bottom it was showing her bare pussy through the two parts of the shirt when she walked.

"I feel so indecent." Nargis said.

Parineeti said "If boss likes you, he will fuck you right away. So, don't dress for audition, dress to be fucked."

"And if he doesn't like me?" Nargis asked.

"Then bad luck." Parineeti shrugged "I can't do any more. You will only get one chance to make an impression."

"Hmm. You are right. He needs to see that I am ready and willing." Nargis said "This is a big, big chance for me. I don't want to blow this."

"Exactly. Loosen your hair, put it in a ponytail. Boss likes to pull hair when he's fucking a girl."

"I am so glad you are helping me." Nargis started taking the hairclips out of her hair "Being boss' personal you know everything he likes."

"Of course. I have been working under him for a long time." Parineeti smiled proudly.

Chapter 20 -- A Quick Tryst With Sonali

Vikas drove to Sonali's.

"Hello Sasu maa," he said loudly as Sonali opened the door "I left my briefcase here."

Sonali let him in and closed the door.

"Nobody's home." She told him with a sultry smile.

Two minutes later, their naked bodies were intertwined on her bed with Vikas' hard cock buried fully deep in her cunt.

"Mmmm, Damad ji," Sonali moaned in his ear "I missed you so much. Please fuck me at least once a week. I get so hungry for your cock."

"We will need to find a way, Sasu maa." Vikas rolled his hips fucked his mother-in-law slowly, keeping his massive cock stuffed inside her and grinding his cockhead in her cervix. She moaned with the incredibly deep strokes and pushed her hips forward to fuck herself on his throbbing beast.

"Oh god. Please, please, let me cum, Damad ji." Sonali begged as her body got so hot she could not contain it any more.

"Not until you tell me who you belong to, Sonali." Vikas sucked her neck and kept fucking her with the same slow strokes, keeping her body at the boiling point but not letting her go over.

"Aaaah! You own me, Sir. I belong to you." Sonali's whispers were urgent and hungry "You own my heart, body and soul. I am your bitch, my owner, your personal whore...ah, please, please, my owner.."

"You may cum, my whore" Vikas rolled her over and got on top of her. He started to pound her into the bed with long, forceful thrusts that pushed his cockhead almost into her womb. Sonali yelped and screamed with each thrust.

"Oh maaa!" She screamed as her body exploded in a wonderful orgasm, overloading her senses with pleasure. She surrendered herself in her son-in-law's arms and rode her orgasm like a wild horse.

Vikas continued to fuck her hard and deep until his cock exploded in her cunt and started to flood her womb with his seed.

"Mmmmm, thank you for giving me your seed, Damad ji" Sonali whispered in his ear "I am so grateful for you taking me in your possession."

He kissed her lips "You are welcome, my property."

It was quite natural by now for Sonali to lick her son-in-law's cock clean and eat his cum. She looked up at him as she knelt between his legs and sucked her cum-soaked cock.

After licking his cock and balls clean, Sonali lay down next to him and put her hand on his bare chest.

"Your cum tastes wonderfully delicious, by the way." She told him.

"That's what Kajal says as well."

"My girl has good taste." Sonali smiled "Thank you for taking care of my daughter, Damad ji. I could not have found a better husband for her if I had searched the whole world."

Vikas smiled "Well, you know how much I love her."

"Yes. And do you know that Rhea is getting more obsessed you with every day?" Sonali said.

"I have noticed some signs." He nodded "You need to explain to her, make her understand."

"How can I blame her for having good taste in men, dear?"

"You know what I mean. She's my sister-in-law."

"And I am your mother-in-law." Sonali reminded him "And I have the taste of your cum on my tongue right now."

"It's not the same. She's young and innocent. And unmarried. You will need to think about her marriage also."

"She's young but not stupid. I can see she's falling in love with you and to be honest, I can't blame her."

Vikas started to object "Sasu Maa..."

"Listen, Damad ji, suppose I explain to her and she understands me. Then what?"

"Then, I suppose she will find a boyfriend for her in her own age group, or you can find her a husband."

"I am not finding her a husband until she has her career started well. I want her to reach the stars not become a housewife like my Amisha. She had so much promise."

"Well, then let her enjoy her life and work on her career for a while."

"If I let her enjoy her that means she will find a boyfriend. She is very attractive and men flock to her like iron filings to a magnet."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"Do you think her boyfriend will fuck her?" Sonali asked.

"I am sure he will. That's part of a relationship."

"Yes, it is. And I am far from a prude. But will he be good at it? More importantly, will he be a good man?"

"We hope so."

"Yes, you can hope, Damad ji, because you don't know how few good men you find in the world. I know because I have watched Kajal make bad decisions one after the other. And Amisha, don't get me started on that."

"But..."

"Please don't say that you are a bad man because you fuck a few girls," Sonali caressed his cheek "or because you own your mother-in-law. You have proven on every step that you are a decent man and my daughter is lucky to have found you."

"Thank you, Sasu maa, but we were talking about Rhea's boyfriend."

"Yes, and in a good scenario I can expect that they will have a good relationship for a couple of years, she will have disappointing sex for most of that time until he gets bored then they will separate."

"That's the good scenario?" Vikas raised his eyebrow.

"It is. And the bad ones are so bad it doesn't bear thinking about."

"Why disappointing sex though?" Vikas asked.

"Because most good men are not good in bed. Most men good in sex are man whores who fuck around a lot." Sonali said in a matter-of-fact tone "I have seen the world from a woman's perspective, Damad ji, finding a man who is good and also good in bed is like finding a unicorn covered in gold."

"Hmmmm. I think you are being pessimistic but I can't say you are too wrong."

"Instead, if she is in love with a man I already know is a good, decent man, and she is enjoying good sex with him, I won't worry. I will know my daughter is safe and enjoying her life. After a few years, I can get her married, once I find a good man who will take care of her."

"What are you asking me to do, Sasu maa?"

"I am not asking you to do anything, my handsome son-in-law." She turned her face to him and kissed his lips "I am just saying don't treat her like an untouchable just because she is your sister-in-law. She adores you. Let the poor girl have some love in return."

"You are blowing my mind right now."

"Let me blow something else then." Sonali said with a cheeky smile and got on to her knees.

For the next twenty minutes she sucked her son-in-law's cock. Kajal was young and eager to learn how to suck cock well but Sonali was already an expert. She licked Vikas' cock slowly, first up the side, then she swirled her tongue around his cockhead like licking the top of an ice cream cone.

It took Vikas only a couple of minutes to get rock hard. Sonali closed her mouth around his cockhead and slowly pushed her head down. Her pace was so slow that Vikas could feel the heat gradually moving down towards the base of his shaft. When his bulbous cockhead hit the back of her throat, Sonali paused, looked up into his eyes and pushed hard once. The hard cockhead popped into her throat.

"Aaah!" A long moan escaped Vikas' lips.

Sonali maintained eye contact as she sucked his cock deep, fucking it with her mouth and throat. She slowly increased her place until she could feel him bucking his hips and fucking her throat. Then she bobbed her head up and down, feeling him throb in her throat. She pulled back just as he was about to cum and fucked his cockhead with only her mouth. When his cock erupted in her mouth, she closed her lips tight and swallowed it all. Then she sucked him clean.

Chapter 21 -- Gym Memberships

"Wow!" Rhea exclaimed "Jiju got us gym memberships! We didn't have to ask and he already did it! He's awesome!"

Guddu agreed "He is great. I could not dream of joining that gym. It's so expensive, but Vikas jiju is always thinking of us."

Sonali sat down on the sofa with her book "Vikas had promised to help Shriya with her gym membership. He went with her and Shriya was saying he got you all a good discount by getting 3 memberships at the same time."

"That's so cool! I will go to the gym everyday. And mom, I will keep my promise to jiju. I will not drink at all any more." Guddu said.

"Good boy. I am happy he's having a good influence on you. Vikas himself drinks, but he's always in control and never irresponsible."

"Speaking of promises," Rhea chipped in "jiju is going to take me out clubbing with him in my new dress that he bought me before the wedding. You will let me go, na?"

"Of course!" Sonali said "Why would I stop you from going with Vikas? You will always be safe with him."

"Yay! Thanks, mom." Rhea cheered "I will remind him of his promise when he comes over. Will he come tonight, mumma?"

Chapter 22 -- Vikas Auditions a Model

"Good afternoon, Sir." Parineeti said as Vikas came to office.

Vikas smiled "Good afternoon, darling."

Things had been a little awkward in office since yesterday when she had declared her love for Vikas and he had declined it. But Parineeti was determined not to let it ruin her relationship with Vikas. She had decided that she would continue with the relationship as it was before and hope that in time Vikas will change his mind. She was feeling things would have gone there in their natural progression but she had ruined it by being too eager and jumping the gun.

She followed Vikas into his office and as soon as he had sat down in his chair, she slipped into his lap. She boldly put her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips with her soft lips parted. Vikas didn't seem to mind. He squeezed her in his arms and sucked her lips. His tongue pushed into her mouth with the same ease as before and they shared a kiss that was hotter than before, if anything.

Parineeti was wearing a tight white minidress that had no back. She had deliberately left her bra and panties off. Her soft full breasts pressed hard on his chest and she could feel the electricity flowing into her body. Her ass was resting right on his rod and his growing hardness was clearly felt on her ass. This gave Parineeti hope that he liked her and hopefully, some day he will come over his gentlemanly objections to claim her as his.

When they broke the kiss, Parineeti said breathlessly "Thank you, Sir. Now my day starts."

Vikas smiled "My pleasure."

"I need to ask you something, Sir." Parineeti said and when he nodded she continued "We only hire models from Rohit sir's agency. But if you found that a model was worthy would you make an exception?"

"Of course, darling. We are not bound by that system, and we are going to change that anyway. But yes, we can hire a model directly for a project if we want."

"Great. Can I show you something? Something that I think you would like?"

"Something? I thought you were talking about a model."

"I am." Parineeti nodded "She is such a beautiful piece, Sir."

"Piece, huh?" Vikas grinned.

She bit her lip and nodded "Very nice piece."

"Ok."

"Please check her out, and if you like her, please give her a good audition."

"What's a good audition?" Vikas said.

"One that she would remember tomorrow when she can't walk." Parineeti bit her lip again.

"Hmmm, that kind of audition." Vikas grinned.

"Yes, Sir. She is all ready, just waiting for you."

"Alright, let's see what this hot piece is like."

"I have go to get her, Sir." She got off his lap "I will be right back."

Parineeti had stashed Nargis in Secretary Pool on the other side of the floor. Now she went and told her to come with her.

"You know what, lose the ponytail." Parineeti said as they were walking "Leave it loose."

"Ok." Nargis quickly undid her ponytail and let her hair flow down her shoulders. It was not very long, just past her shoulders. But Parineeti was right, it framed her face beautifully.

Parineeti took her hand and entered Vikas' private office.

"Sir, please meet Miss Nargis Fakhri." Parineeti said "Nargis, meet boss."

Nargis was nervous. She felt like this one meeting was more important than all her struggles so far.

"Hello Sir. I am Nargis Fakhri." She repeated unnecessarily.

"Nice to meet you, Nargis." Vikas stood up "Vikas Malhotra."

From behind Nargis, Parineeti mouthed "Isn't she hot!"

She did indeed look a thousand times hotter than how Parineeti had found her. Her long, silk shirt was the only thing she was wearing now. Her sleeves were opened and pushed up. Her collar was pushed open so wide that part of her shoulders was visible. This way a lot more of her chest was bared. The first button that was done up was just below her tits and the cleavage was very deep and bold. Two more buttons were closed below that. Parineeti had not allowed her to close the button just over her pussy and the result was that her smoothly shaved pussy was peeking slightly from between the two sides of the shirt even as she stood there being inspected by Vikas.

Her long legs were a beautiful sight in all their toned, shapely nudity. Her feet were encased in grey stilettos with 8" high pointed heels. The high heels pushed her ass up and back in a sexy, inviting manner. Courtesy of Parineeti, Nargis was now wearing red lipstick which was Vikas' favourite shade.

Parineeti said "Should I hold your calls, Sir?"

Vikas smiled "Yes, please hold my calls for an hour. Let me talk to Nargis in peace."

"Yes, Sir." Parineeti exited quickly, closing the door behind her.

"Come, Nargis, let's talk." Instead of telling Nargis to sit, he called her over to him.

Nargis walked around his desk and came close to him.

"So, you are a model?" Vikas said and gently brushed her hair from her cheek.

Her head moved in a nod, then she added "I am trying to be, Sir." She was finding it intimidating to be talking to the CEO of a big agency who could make her career with one word from his mouth. Also, the other casting directors and agents that Nargis had met were usually middle-aged men with a paunch and dressed like used-car salesmen. She was finding Vikas' looks very distracting and nerve-wrecking.

"Well, you are definitely pretty," He said as he kept her close, by simply letting his hand linger at her hip. Nargis could feel the warm of his hand through her thin shirt "and you have good sex appeal."

"Thank you, Sir." Nargis was liking how this was going. The way he was treating her showed that he liked or was at least interested.

12