Man of Power Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see if you can pose." He said and tapped his desk "Keep your back to the desk and pose against it."

Nargis perched her ass on the edge of the desk and stood with left leg straight. She bent her right knee.

"Hmmm, not bad." Vikas stepped closer and let his hand caress slowly along her left thigh "This leg is good, but this one," he ran his hand along the inside of her right thigh "keep the knee bent but bring it forward. Don't push the foot back, bring the knee forward."

Wherever he touched, Nargis could feel a hot current flowing into her body. She took his direction and adjusted her pose.

"Good girl." He nodded "Now, we don't have a camera but let's suppose I took a picture then..."

"You could use your mobile phone, Sir." Nargis suggested. She liked it when he smiled and said "Smart girl. Yes, I can."

He picked up his phone and took a picture "Good. Now change."

Nargis moved and cross her ankles in front of her. She put one hand on the desk, holding the edge. Vikas nodded, then stepped closer.

"Good, but for this one, chin up," he tilted her chin up with his fingers "and chest pushed forward." Nargis pushed her chest forward.

Vikas let his hand gently caress her firm, full breasts through the thin shirt "They are very nice."

"Thank you, Sir." Nargis said.

"I like that you came ready to...pose." Vikas said, letting his fingers follow the curve of her breasts through the thin fabric.

"Always ready for whatever the boss wants, Sir." Nargis said with a sweet smile.

Vikas reached inside her pulled out one breast. He adjusted the shirt so it went around the outside curve of her breast.

"Hold the shirt here," he put Nargis' hand on the shirt, just below her breast "pretend like you are trying to close your shirt, but don't actually close it."

Nargis posed as he said and Vikas took a picture. When he moved closer to her again, Nargis asked "Am I doing ok, Sir?"

"You are doing very well, darling." Vikas fondled her soft, warm breast then leaned down and touched his tongue on her erect nipple. Nargis moaned. She placed her hand behind his head and pressed his mouth more on her breast. Vikas took more of her fleshy breast in his mouth, his tongue teasing her nipple.

"God, that feels so good, Sir!" Nargis caressed his neck with her warm hand.

Vikas lifted his head and kissed her lips softly, his hand fondling her breast, his thumb flicking the nipple slowly up and down. Nargis pushed forward as he pulled back and pressed her lips hard on his lips. Placing her hand behind his head, she kissed him passionately. She opened her mouth and licked between his lips. His fingers tightened on her warm, pliant breast as the kiss grew hotter and their tongues battled the lustful fight. Nargis pressed her lips again and again on his lips and locked them there to drink his saliva. Vikas teased her tongue with his and she moaned lustfully as she pressed herself into him.

"Mmmmm God!" Nargis moaned as they parted "What's the next pose, Sir?"

He reached down and opened all her shirt buttons, then parted the two sides of the shirt. Now all her beauty from her breasts down to her bare pussy was openly visible. Nargis gasped as he did it but didn't stop him.

"Now pose against that wall." He told her.

The wall was a half-wall that divided the two sides of Vikas' office -- the desk area and the conference area. It started from the door side and went only half-way deep into the large room. Vikas wasn't sure it was really useful but it did provide privacy in case he wanted to have a meeting around the small table in the conference area and didn't want it to be seen by anyone entering the office. He had never used it for that reason so far though.

As Nargis stood with her back to the wall, she bent one knee and placed her high-heeled shoe on the wall behind her. Her shirt was open and showing everything but she posed boldly without a trace of self-consciousness. Vikas took photos, adjusted her pose and took photos again.

"Please, Sir," Nargis said, taking her shirt off and dropping it on the floor "please, take my audition."

Vikas put his phone down and walked up to her. She put her arms around his neck as soon as he was close enough and they kissed again, harder and hotter. Nargis parted her lips and Vikas pushed his tongue into her mouth. He ravaged her luscious, warm lips roughly with his hot lips. Nargis surrendered to his hard, rough kiss and pressed her body into him until her full, firm tits were squashed on his chest.

Reaching down, Vikas unzipped his pants and took his cock out. Nargis continued to kiss him but quickly stepped out on her high heels to open her legs wide. She whimpered into his mouth as she felt his thick, swollen cockhead push into her tight cunt. Vikas pushed again and jammed more than half of his long, hard cock into her tight, wet cunt.

"Ah!" Nargis screamed loudly and let the kiss break as the pain of his penetration shook her body.

Vikas kept her pinned back against the wall as he kissed her neck and started to move his hips, fucking her juicy, wet cunt in and out. Nargis held on to him and moved her hips, opening her legs wide to let him fuck her deep. She could feel his thick cock throbbing inside and his grinding movements inside her pussy were driving the temperature of her body into the scorching hot zone.

With a few smooth, forceful thrusts Vikas jammed his cock fully deep into Nargis' pussy and she yelped like a kicked puppy, her whole body pulsing with the sexual energy flowing through her. She kissed and sucked his neck, mumbling needy, dirty words in his ear.

"Yes, oh god yes!" She moaned "Fuck me like that, Sir. Hard! Just take me hard, Sir!"

Being a beautiful girl with a killer body, Nargis was used to being admired and appreciated. Most men were too intimidated to approach her and the ones who did...well, she was very choosy about picking dating partners. She loved sex and for her dating definitely meant sex, so she never said yes to anybody she didn't immediately want to fuck. She had been on a couple of casting couches but most casting agents and agency heads were past their prime and could hardly handle a young, strong beauty like her. While she had to spread her legs for them, she didn't really do it for pleasure, only for the sake of her career.

This, to her, was a rare opportunity, to meet a man who was a good-looking hunk but also powerful enough to give her career an atomic boost. Her body and mind were enjoying this encounter immensely. His big hard cock was like a dream come true for Nargis and she was riding it like it was her screen test. His cock was grinding on her gspot and Nargis was moaning with desire, not even caring if the office was soundproof or not.

Vikas changed his angle of entry and Nargis screamed as his cock crushed her clit when it entered her from a different angle. Another stroke and another scream as she tried to hold on, closing her arms tightly around his body. On the third stroke her pussy exploded and she moaned in a fast-paced rhythm as she came all over his cock. The orgasm was flooding her whole body with such delicious sensations that Nargis was not able to control the noises that were coming out of her mouth. She rode his thick, throbbing cock like a hungry little whore, moving her ass up and down taking him as deep as she possibly could.

"God, that was mind-blowing, Sir." She breathed in his ear "Please don't stop fucking me. I will audition whenever you want."

Slipping his dick out of her wet cunt, Vikas took her hair and bent her over his desk. Nargis quickly spread her legs open and pushed her ass back. In those high heels, with not a stitch of clothing on her body, she looked stunning hot. Vikas jammed his cock deep into her cunt from behind without any preamble. Nargis screamed as her body rocked forward with his hard thrust, then she started to push back to help him fuck her deep as he wanted.

Going down to her forearms on the glass desktop, Nargis held on with both hands flat on the glass and pushed back, following his rhythm as he fucked her in and out. His hand was still holding her hair and Nargis was glad Parineeti had made her loosen her hair. She was loving how he was banging her hard and without mercy. Her body was reaching towards another climax like a racing car and Nargis was getting ready for the explosion that was coming. Vikas was keeping her bent over in place as he drilled her like a beast, using her beautiful, young body like she was meant to be his fucktoy.

"Ah, god!" Nargis cried out as her pussy erupted again. Vikas reached down and grabbed her tits in both hands. As he kneaded her soft, fleshy mounds, Nargis could feel her orgasm spiking and her body going into overdrive. She tried to keep pushing back but her knees were buckling and she was losing control on her body. She lowered her head to the desk and let her forehead draw sweaty lines on the glass as Vikas continued to pound her cunt, rocking her body back and forth with his powerful strokes.

His hands crushed her soft tits, making Nargis whimper helplessly. She was feeling overwhelmed by the desire and passion she was experiencing for the first time in her young life. Her brain was flooded with the sex chemicals and she was falling in love with Vikas even as he was fucking her on his office desk. In her mind, she had already decided this was the luckiest day of her life and she was never going to give up a chance to have his dick inside her.

Suddenly, she felt him increase his speed and her hands slipped on the glass with his thrusts. His cockhead was now driving into her cervix, making Nargis realise how deeply he was claiming her. That thought of being not just fucked but claimed by this dominant man she had just met, pushed Nargis over the edge and she came again amidst hot, wanton moans. His cock erupted inside her the next moment and Nargis screamed as the heat flooded her body. She could feel his hot cum flowing through her body and flooding her womb. It made her feel more vulnerable than ever, but at the same time she loved it so much that she could not stop moaning continuously.

Lowering her body even more, she rested her face on the glass as she tried to catch her breath. Vikas was still fucking her but with slower in and out strokes which Nargis found delicious and addictive. She never wanted him to take his dick out of her. She moaned in a soft, relaxed rhythm with his strokes, already surrendering herself completely to him. His pulsing shaft felt so nice inside her, Nargis squeezed it with her pussy muscles, loving how thick it was.

When he did let his cock slide of her pussy, he took a fresh grip on her hair and guided her down to the floor. Nargis had sucked cock before, it was something she loved. She hadn't sucked one that had just fucked her but she was willing to learn. Under his guidance, she started to lick his cock. She licked his cum and ate it, at first because he wanted it but then she started to like the taste and that made her lick it with more interest. He was stroking her head as she was licking his cock clean and to Nargis that felt wonderful. As she licked his shaft and teased his cockhead, pushing her tongue into his pee hole to get the drops of cum from there, it started to rise. Then she licked under it and licked his balls to get the cum that was smeared on them.

She smiled up at him as she took his cockhead in her mouth and pushed her head forward, taking his semi-hard shaft into her hot mouth. He cupped her face and smiled as he caressed her soft, smooth cheek.

Nargis would have liked to suck his dick longer then take him in her again, but Vikas pulled her up and had her sit on his lap. He had zipped up but she could still feel his rod through his trousers on her bare ass.

"That was amazing, Sir." Nargis said "Best audition of my life! When can I come for round two?"

Vikas smiled "There's no round two, darling."

"Awww." Nargis pouted.

"No, no, you are selected. We will use you as a model." Vikas told her.

"Wow, that's awesome, Sir. Thank you so much!" Nargis paused then asked "What if I want to come for round two? Just so you can test me thoroughly."

Vikas laughed "That we can see. Let me check something."

He made a call on his desk phone and turned on the speaker phone.

"Shweta Tiwari here, hello?"

Vikas said "Hi Shweta, Vikas speaking. Darling, what projects do we have going right now? Any print ads where you need models?"

"Thank God, you called, Sir." Shweta said "We need three pretty girls for a commercial that's due in two weeks and Kansal's have been dragging their feet. We need to find another agency, Sir."

"We will, sweetheart. But ok, I have one girl for you, and I will see if we can find two more. I will talk to Rohit also."

"Amazing! That's great, Sir." Shweta said.

"Okay, I will talk to you later, darling. Let's keep on top of this."

"Yes, Sir."

"Wow. I can be that girl?" Nargis asked.

"You are that girl, sweetheart." Vikas said "I will get Pari to take you to HR. They will tell you what paperwork you need. Get that done as soon as possible then either this week or next week, we'll put you in front of the camera."

"So awesome. Please do call me back to your office. Any time. You can fuck me any way you like."

"That sounds good." Vikas said "I will see you soon then."

He let Nargis put her shirt back on then called Parineeti in and told her to take Nargis to HR.

[End of Chapter 22]

12