Man of Power Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you are my whore now, darling." He said amid hard, powerful thrusts of his hips. She was happy that he believed her. His acceptance meant everything to her.

Just then her body jerked again and she cried out as she came again. Her knees buckled and she would have collapsed had she not been so fully skewered on his massive cock. Vikas pushed forward and pressed her body against the glass. Now she had no space to collapse. Her body was pressed firmly on the glass and he was drilling her from behind. Her tits were flattered on the cold glass and he was holding her by the shoulders crushing her against the hard glass with ruthlessly hard and brutally deep strokes.

The feeling of being fucked in front of the whole city intensified and Hina's orgasm went into overdrive. She felt like not just the people in the nearby buildings but the whole population of Bombay city could see that she was being pounded by his cock and now she was Vikas Malhotra's personal whore.

Hina could not help but feel a strong sense of pride as she thought of herself as his whore. She was proud that he had taken her right away without waiting at all to claim her. She was happy and proud that he had considered her good enough to be his whore. She was glad that she had followed his secretary's advice and managed to become his bitch so quickly. The receding orgasm generated hot, electric aftershocks and Hina yelped with each one.

Even as the orgasm was slowing down, her body was still so close to the edge that she expected to burst into another orgasm any moment. This heightened sense of excitement was working on her like a drug. She was feeling no pain from Vikas' fat hard cock drilling her cunt. Every stroke was a powerhouse of pleasure that was flooding her body with such amazingly wonderful sensations that Hina was ready to sign off her soul to the man who was doing this to her. At some level, she knew that his heavy, massive cock was destroying her pussy in a way that would make her sore for probably a week, but she found herself unable to feel anything but gratitude that this cock claiming her.

She had no control over her moans and screams at this point and she was not even thinking who would be able to hear her. From where she was, she felt like the whole city could see her getting fucked on the glass. Everybody knew that Hina Khan was Vikas Malhotra's whore and that's all there was to it. She came again, quickly and suddenly. Her body just jerked against the glass and her pussy overflowed with her cunt juices, soaking her thighs in the oily, sticky fluid gushing from her pussy hole with each stroke of Vikas' cock. Hina's vision blurred and the lights of the city became fuzzy. She closed her eyes and surrendered to her orgasm.

This one lasted very long, and Hina lost all sensations of her physical body. She became immersed in the pool of pleasure that felt like it was inside her and outside at the same time. Her body was just an ethereal thing flowing through this pool while the pool flowed through her. She was still yelping with Vikas' powerful strokes but she was not aware of it herself. All she was aware of was the incredible pleasure, the immense joy coursing through her very being. Hina loved Yoga and she meditated regularly, but she had never felt the peace and happiness that she felt at this moment. And that's when she really became his property.

"Ah, mumma!" Hina screamed out as she felt a volcano go off so deep inside her cunt that she felt like the burning lava was flooding her whole body all the way to her toenails. She pushed her ass back, happy that she had been able to give her new boss that same pleasure that he had given her.

She continued to squeeze his cock with her pussy, milking his hot seed in her cunt as she mumbled "Thank you. Oh god, thank you so much, Sir. I love your cock. I love being your whore."

"Now you are my property, baby." Vikas kissed the back of her neck. He kneaded her soft, warm tits, his hot breath playing on her neck.

"Thank you, Sir." Hina breathed "I will be a good whore for you, I promise."

"I know you will, darling." Vikas pulled out of her slowly. He turned her around and kissed her lips before guiding her down to her knees.

Hina showed no hesitation in taking his cum-drenched cock in her mouth and sucking it clean. She looked up into his eyes and sucked him slowly but thoroughly. She held on to his thighs and tried to convey to him that she was worshipping his cock with her mouth. Her tongue worked expertly below his shaft, then around it, licking the tip, licking his balls. She worked to get every single drop of his cum from everywhere. She looked down and saw spatters of cum on his shoes. Without a moment's hesitation, she bent over low and licked his shoes clean. She gave them her full attention and made sure that they shone when she finished.

"Good girl." Vikas said and Hina looked up, giving him her sweet, sexy smile.

Chapter 43 -- Hina Becomes a Model

A little while later when Parineeti entered Vikas' cabin, Hina was dressed again and sitting in a visitor chair. Vikas was in his seat, his pants properly zipped. But the strong smell of sex was still in the air.

"Sweetie, you started a list yesterday of the models VisCom is selecting directly, didn't you?" Vikas said.

"Yes, Sir." Parineeti said "There's only one name on it."

"Good, put Hina's name on it as well, darling."

"Sure, Sir. Congratulations, Hina."

"Thank you, Pari." Hina smiled wide.

"Sir, can I leave early today?" Parineeti asked "I have some stuff to do at home."

Vikas smiled "It's not early any more, honey. Almost 5 already. Of course you can go. Come and say goodnight when you are ready."

"Thank you, Sir."

She was back in a few minutes "I am leaving now, Sir. I have put Hina's name on the list."

Vikas beckoned her to him. She walked around and he easily guided her to his lap. He put his arms around her and squeezed her as he kissed her on the lips. Parineeti melted in his embrace. She pressed her lips on his and sucked his lips eagerly. He rubbed her back gently up and down as they made out openly, ignoring that Hina was in the room. Parineeti already knew that Hina was now his whore and Vikas knew that Parineeti knew.

The kiss began slow and intimate but soon became passionate and loaded with sexual energy. Parineeti pressed her tits into his chest and took his tongue in her mouth. His hands on her back caressing her up and down, making Parineeti moan with desire. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed even closer. She sucked his tongue and swallowed his saliva like she had been hungry for it all day. He pushed his tongue deeper into her mouth, exploring her hot, sweet mouth boldly. They only broke the kiss when both of them were breathless.

"Mmmm, thank you, Sir." Parineeti moaned "I really needed that."

"You are welcome, my love." He cupped her face in his hand and kissed her cheek "I am going to my mother-in-law's tonight, so I might be a bit late in the morning."

"Ok, Sir. May I go now?" Parineeti was still on his lap.

He nodded "See you tomorrow, darling."

"See you tomorrow, Sir." Parineeti slowly got off his lap and left saying bye to Hina on the way.

========

"Thank you so much, Sir." Hina said "I am so happy you liked my photos."

"You are most welcome, darling." Vikas said "It's my pleasure to have you as a model for our company. Come, I will take you down to the studio. I am not sure but if Shweta is around, I will introduce you. She usually works late."

Shweta Tiwari was around. She was on the studio floor tidying up after a long shoot when Vikas entered followed by Hina.

"I thought the whole reason you hired assistants was so that they could do that kind of chores for you." Vikas said as he walked in.

"These days assistants expect you to assist them." Shweta left the tripod she was folding and came forward to greet her boss "I need to find better ones."

Vikas easily took her in his arms and softly kissed her on the lips. It was not a French kiss, but Shweta turned her face up and pressed her lips back on his.

"Come, meet, Hina Khan, she is a new model with us." Vikas kept his arm around Shweta's waist as he introduced her "I promised you two more models for your campaign, she's the first one. I will find you one more."

"Hi Hina, welcome." Shweta shook hands with Hina "Thank you, Sir. If Rohit were sending us good models, I wouldn't have to bother you with this."

"I don't mind, darling." He caressed her back softly "But yes, Rohit needs to up his game otherwise we'll need to find a different solution."

"Thank you. I am glad you are open to new solutions. I was worried you might stick up for your friend."

"Friendship is good in its place, but I can't let that affect our business." Vikas said "How about Hina though, will she suit your campaign?"

Shweta looked her over "She has a sweet face and a nice body. I am sure she will be fine."

"Thank you, ma'am." Hina said happily.

"Call me Shweta, this is not high school." Shweta grinned. She took out her phone and handed it to Hina "While you are going through contract paperwork I can send you some stuff to read. Give me your email and phone number."

"Ok. Thanks." Hina took the phone.

"What next for her, Shweta?" Vikas said.

"I will do a test shoot with her and confirm that she will suit the campaign, then we'll take it from there." Shweta said.

"Excellent." Vikas said.

"Speaking of test..." Shweta pulled Vikas aside "she seems a bit dazed. Have you been testing her?"

"Just doing my duty as a boss." Vikas grinned "Need to ensure we only take quality pieces."

"Oh, I can't blame you, she is a nice piece," Shweta agreed "and that dress is gorgeous."

"Speaking of gorgeous pieces," Vikas looked down at her "what happened to you? You used to dress like a hottie and suddenly I am seeing you dressed as a construction worker."

That was an unfair analogy on Vikas' part but Shweta was wearing a simple sleeveless top and blue jeans. She looked very cute but nothing like the bombshell she really was.

"Well, I used to dress for my handsome boss," Shweta said "but you never call me and never come down to see me. So, now I dress for these four walls."

"Oh, I see."

"But that stops now, next time, I promise, short dress, lots of cleavage." She smiled into his eyes.

"I like the sound of that." Vikas wrapped his arm around her waist again and kissed her softly.

This was a longer kiss but it was still not much more than a peck on the lips. As he was pulling back though, Shweta put her hand behind his head and pulled him into her. She licked his bottom lip as they continued the kiss. Vikas opened his mouth and Shweta eagerly pushed her tongue into his mouth. Vikas teased her tongue with his and Shweta moaned as the kiss suddenly grew much hotter. She pressed her body against his frame and Vikas wrapped both his arm around her slender, firm body. Their breaths mingled together in an erotic blend. Shweta rubbed his neck, at the base of his hairline and offered him her tongue to suck. He sucked it deep into his mouth while he crushed her soft, warm body against his chest.

Shweta was completely breathless when they broke the long kiss. She didn't try to talk. Instead she walked away to Hina and took her phone back from her.

"It was nice seeing you, darling." Vikas said as he walked up to the two girls. He put his arm around Shweta's waist again but didn't pull her closer "I am going to drop Hina home. I will see you later."

"When?" Shweta said.

"Huh?" Vikas stopped.

Shweta looked at him "When will you see me again, you know, to check the dress?"

"Ummm," Vikas thought for a moment "tomorrow is quite meeting heavy, Friday I have to sort out Kansal, then afternoon,..."

"Vikas!" Shweta looked at him with rebuke.

"Friday." He said "Let's meet on Friday."

"Ok, that's better." Shweta smiled "I will call Pari to fix the time."

"Yes, that's best. She knows it better than I do." Vikas said.

"I know. That girl is so good." Shweta said "She is perfect as your personal."

Vikas was thinking about that as he left with Hina.

Chapter 44 -- Hina Gets a Lift

Hina was so glad that Vikas was dropping her home. After her interview with him she was feeling quite exhausted and a bit shell-shocked. She was happy that she would not have to brave the hassles of public transport. But most of all she was happy that she had Vikas' company for a while more. She had loved the whole time with him and didn't want to say bye to him just yet. She knew that he was married so she wasn't looking for any romantic relationship with him, but she was thrilled to be working under him. She expected him to call her to his office and fuck her regularly as was his right as her boss.

In the car, he asked her about herself and she told him about her struggles as well as her current life. He listened to her and asked questions. She shared with him openly, without hiding her current situation or her weaknesses. The only thing she didn't tell him was that she dreamt about him last night.

When they got to her apartment, he pulled over by the side and looked at her.

Vikas said "I am so glad you came in, darling, I am happy to have you."

"I am also happy you had me, Sir." Hina smiled.

He laughed and leaned in "I mean as a model, darling." He cupped her cheek in his hand and smiled "Naughty girl!"

She smiled "I meant the audition, Sir."

"I know that now." Vikas said. He got out of the car and opened Hina's door. She stepped out.

"Work with Shweta." Vikas said "Tell her you are a new model, she will guide you. She's a nice girl."

"Thank you, Sir." Hina was heart was racing, but she said "Sir, do you want to come up and see my apartment?"

"Not tonight, sweetheart." He said "I have to go to my in-laws' I will get late if I stop."

"Oh ok." She opened her arms to hug him and Vikas stepped closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him boldly.

It was getting dark now but Hina didn't care who could see her kissing him by the side of the road. She boldly pressed herself into him and sucked his lips. He tasted her lips with his tongue, their breaths blending together, their bodies crushed so tight that even air could not pass between them. Hina leaned back on the car and encouraged him to press her into it. He stepped closer and crushed her soft, warm body into the hard body of the car. He explored her mouth with his tongue and held her head in his hand.

Hina sucked his tongue into her mouth, parting her lips wide inviting him deeper while she pushed forward with her hips and ground her pussy on his cock in a way that told him that she would spread her legs right there if he just wanted to open his zip.

They broke the kiss slowly for want of breath and Hina squeezed herself against him even tighter, her cheek pressed to his cheeks.

"Sir, aap phir kab loge meri?" She spoke softly in his ear.

[When will you do me again?]

He gently pulled back before asking "Phir?"

She looked into his eyes and asked "I mean when will I see you again, Sir? I could come to your office, or...wherever you want."

Leaning in closer, he smiled in her eyes and said "I am not sure you noticed, honey, but your casting couch is done. You are going to be a model now."

Hina leaned back on his car and kept him close by keeping her arms around his neck "I know, Sir, but I...I want to see you again, on your couch, or desk, or whatever."

It was not lost on her that he had many beautiful girls around him. She had already met his secretary who was clearly his property. She was gorgeous and totally in love with him. Then he was married, probably to a supermodel. And Hina was sure that he could have any girl he wanted in his company. But she still wanted to meet him again. As the top boss, it was his right to have Hina as his whore and fuck her whenever he wanted. She really wanted him to exercise that right.

"You would like to meet again, even though you don't have to?" He said an eyebrow.

She nodded "Exactly, sir. I am not asking you to date me, but if you wanted to call me to your office, or your home, oh no, I remember you are married, but your office, like today?"

He leaned in and kissed her soft cheek gently "You are such a sweet girl, Hina."

At that, Hina's heart skipped a beat, it felt like he was about to dump her gently. Pulling back again a little, he looked in her eyes and said "My day is very meeting-heavy tomorrow, but what about the evening? Would you like to go out to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"Would I?" Hina grinned "I would give my right arm to go on a date with you!"

Vikas grinned "You don't need to do that. You just need to say yes."

"Yes!" Hina said "Yes. Yes. Yes. A thousand times, yes."

He smiled and leaned in again. This time the kiss was even hotter and more passionate. Hina knew now that she would see him again the next day and it made her bolder and more confident in making out with him knowing that he had not rejected her. Her fingers that were massaging his neck moved up into hair and she pressed him into her while opening her lips wide so he could again push his tongue deep into her mouth. He licked the opening of her lips, teasing her before sliding his tongue into her mouth. Hina closed her lips around it and sucked it deeper into her mouth. Her breasts were so hard she could feel her nipples aching as they pressed into his chest. She could feel his dick getting hard between her legs. She instinctively pressed her pussy into his crotch and ground slowly, wantonly.

If he had opened his zip and entered her, Hina would have let him fuck her against his car. There was nothing she would deny him. She knew already from her one meeting with him that his cock was going to control her and she was not going to resist it. She was ready to surrender everything, he just had to reach out and take it. She was his wherever, whenever he wanted.

But instead of opening his zip, Vikas slowly pulled back, breaking the hot kiss that had become a very intense making out session by the side of the road. Hina pursued his lips with hers hoping to keep the kiss going but then she had to give up and reluctantly pull back.

"See you tomorrow?" He said looking into her eyes. He had stopped kissing her but they were still standing tightly pressed against each other. His tall, manly body was still dominating her, keeping her pinned against his car.

Hina nodded "Should I come to the office?"

"No," he shook his head "I will pick you up from here. Be ready about 8."

"Ok, thank you." Hina nodded, then she impulsively leaned in and kissed his cheek "I am looking forward to it." He had a slight stubble and Hina found that she loved rubbing her cheek on it.

"Me too." He kissed her neck lightly.

She pulled back and looked at him "Can you tell me what kind of place you will take me to, so I can dress right?"

He smiled and leaned in. "You are my gorgeous whore, Hina." Pressing his lips on her, he kissed her softly "You will look great everywhere you go. And you dress for me, not for the place. Who do you dress for?"

"I dress for my boss," Hina said. She wanted to say 'my owner' but didn't want to spoil things by overstepping in her eagerness "wherever he takes me is his choice."

"Good girl." He kissed her neck again.

"When you speak, it makes my pussy tingle." She whispered in his ear.

"That's good." He kissed her cheek "That means you will be my good whore."

"Yes, Sir." She squeezed herself against his chest "I will be your best whore."

"Should I go now?" Vikas asked, but as he started to step back Hina tightened her arms around him.

He looked at her and she shook her head.

"But if I don't go then I can't come back tomorrow, right?" He smiled.