Man of Power Ch. 43

Story Info
Hina Khan becomes Vikas' property.
7.6k words
4.25
15.6k
3

Part 43 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 42 -- Hina Meets Vikas

In the end Vikas was only 10 minutes late. Hina was on tenterhooks but she kept her cool with conscious effort.

"Hi Pari, Hi Hina!" He said "I am sorry I got late."

"You know me, Sir?" Hina got up in excitement.

"Silly girl." He grinned "I have seen your photos."

"Oh, right." Hina laughed "Sorry, I am nervous. I forgot about the photos."

"No problem. Give me a minute then, Pari -- " He broke off as his phone rang. He took it out of the pocket and said "I need to take this. Come on in."

As Hina started to follow him, Parineeti held her arm and stopped her. She signalled Hina to wait. Vikas went into his office.

Parineeti said "Give him a minute. Fix your dress, check your make up, make sure you are ready for the most important interview of your life."

Hina followed her advice then said "I am ready."

"Let's go." Parineeti took her in tow and pushed through the door that bore the legend "Vikas Malhotra -- Private".

Vikas was standing by the far wall which was all glass. The curtains were open so the road traffic could be seen in the distance. But Vikas had his back to the view as he was leaning back on the glass while holding the phone to his ear. Parineeti signalled Hina to stay then, leaving her near the door, she walked in and dropped some papers on Vikas's desk. Then she walked up to him until she was right next to him.

He wrapped his arm around her waist, his hand resting on her hip and pulled her close. She went with his pull. He tilted his head and kissed her full on the lips. He kept the phone slightly away from his ear as he sucked her lips. Hina could see that it was not a casual peck but a full, intimate kiss which indicated that Parineeti was fully his personal. She felt a tingle between her legs as she watched him claim what was his without caring that Hina was watching. Or perhaps she liked it because it showed that he already considered Hina also very much in his possession.

Well, he wasn't wrong, Hina thought. She had already come in prepared to do whatever was needed in order to get her career started. But after seeing what a good looking man her potential boss was, Hina's perspective had changed. Now she really wanted him to take her. Her career was still important but now if he offered her a role without a casting couch, she might request him to fuck her. She saw him move his hand down and squeeze Parineeti's ass before they broke the kiss.

Parineeti got out of his arms and came back. She whispered "Complete submission. Go."

Then she went out. Hina took a few hesitant steps towards Vikas. He saw her and beckoned. She walked up to him then. He put his arm around her and easily pulled her close. Hina went with his hand just as Parineeti had. She felt a chill go up her spine as his hand landed gently on her lower back. The heat of his warm hand on her bare back was more exciting than Hina could have imagined. He gathered her easily in his arm and pulled her close until her body was pressing lightly on his.

"What do you want me to tell Pari?" Vikas said in the phone while he slowly caressed Hina's smooth bare back up and down. She gently pressed herself on him and placed her hand on his chest.

He leaned in and kissed her cheek while he let the other party talk. Hina stayed close and pressed her breasts lightly on his chest through her thin cotton dress.

"And why should I tell her not to talk to your models?" Vikas said, while his fingertips grazed lightly up along Hina's spine. She suppressed a moan.

"She was not your model, by the way. Your agency had rejected her." Vikas spoke in the phone. Hina stayed in his casual embrace. She was pressing on the right side of his chest as the was holding the phone in his left hand. Moving quietly, she opened her legs and placed one high heel behind his foot. She gently pressed close against his thigh. She felt her breath catch in her throat as her pussy rubbed on his leg. It was a good thing he was busy on the phone and didn't see her reaction.

It was her very first meeting with him, but Hina was absolutely loving the way he was casually keeping her intimately close. His hand was caressing her back, boldly moving up and down on her silky smooth skin. Once she thought his hand was going to go down to her ass like he had squeezed Parineeti but he stopped and let it caress on her lower back only. Hina took a chance and kissed softly on her jaw. He turned his face towards her and smiled.

As he leaned in, Hina excitedly turned her face up. He kissed her on the lips, slowly pressing his hot lips on her soft, red lips. Hina's heart was racing. She parted her lips. But he pulled back just then.

"Did you sign a contract with her?" Vikas said in the phone, still keeping Hina in his embrace. She surrendered herself in his casual embrace and tried to control herself. She had the impulse to climb up in his lap and ride his cock while he talked on the phone. Instead she settled for kissing his jaw again, then getting bolder, she kissed his neck, just below the jaw line. He didn't stop her. His smell made her pussy clench.

Vikas repeated "Did you have a contract with her?" His hand moved up and down her bare back in a loving caress "Then she was not your model."

He brought his mouth to her face and squeezed her tighter into him as he kissed her cheek and then her neck. Hina could not suppress a moan this time. She pressed her pussy on his thigh, and pressed closer on his chest until her soft breasts were flattened against his manly form. She could feel her body react very strongly to his nearness, his boldness and his physical presence.

"We hire models from your agency, Rohit, because we find it convenient. We are not bound by it." Vikas continued speaking in the phone. Hina boldly turned her face up and kept it turned up while he talked "We are well within our rights to hire any models from anywhere."

Then he noticed her upturned face and smiled before leaning in. This time he pressed his lips harder on hers and when she parted her lips, he slipped his tongue between them. Hina's pussy twitched as Vikas' tongue moved in over her lower lip and touched her tongue. She pressed harder against his lips and sucked his tongue hungrily. She could hear someone saying "Vikas? Vikas?" in the phone while Vikas slowly fucked her hot mouth in and out with his probing tongue.

"Are you there?" The voice in the phone said and Vikas pulled back gently.

"Of course, I am here." He said. Hina tried to control her breathing. Even the brief but intimate kiss had left her highly excited. She could feel her pussy flooding with juices. She clung to him more intimately, the boundaries in her mind about this being an office situation were blurring. She was feeling more like she had been on a date with him and the dinner had gone well. Now they were at his place and they both knew how the night was going to go.

His fingers still lingered on her bare back as he resumed his conversation on the phone "Why would I send her back to you, Rohit? Yes, she had and you rejected her. So, why should I reward you for your bad judgement by paying you commission for finding a model that you didn't actually find?"

Pressing herself against his hard, masculine body, Hina slowly rubbed his chest, her fingers slipping inside his jacket and feeling his pectoral muscles through his shirt. His hand roamed over her back freely and Hina wished he would let it go lower to grab her ass.

"Oh, we are not fighting, Rohit." Vikas said "You would know if you were in a fight with me, because your life would be flashing before your eyes."

In stark contrast to his firm and menacing tone on the phone, his hand on her body was gentle and teasing. Hina bent her knee and pressed her pussy squarely on his thigh. Her dress was thin and she was sure he could feel the warmth of her pussy on his leg, just as she could feel the heat coming from his hard cock that was rubbing on her thigh. Maybe he took her movement as an invitation and his hand dropped lower. His fingers cupped her firm, rounded buttock and squeezed once. Hina pressed her ass into his hand and kissed his neck, encouraging him to explore her further.

She really wanted to have his dick in her right now. She wouldn't have minded sucking his cock while he talked on the phone, but it was her first meeting with him and she didn't want to ruin her chances by doing anything he had not ordered. It didn't stop her from imagining it though. She gently massaged his dick with her warm thigh as they cuddled standing up against the glass.

"Absolutely not, Rohit." Vikas said "That model belongs to me now. She's VisCom property."

Hina had already guessed that he was talking to Rohit Kansal of the Kansal modelling agency. She found it encouraging to observe that Vikas was open to claiming models directly because Hina had also applied to Kansal's after her last visit to VisCom and this same situation might arise about her. She wished he would say about her soon that she was his property too. She knew he said "VisCom property" but he owned VisCom so a girl who was VisCom property was actually his property. Hina wanted that. She wanted it badly.

She continued to listen but her focus was still on staying close to Vikas and encouraging him to explore her further. She felt his hand move down to her butt and she wiggled it a little to tell him he was welcome. He kneaded her tight ass cheeks and kissed her neck softly while he listened to Rohit speak from the other side. Hina turned her head up, giving him full access to her slender neck. She could hear some words spilling out of the phone as Vikas didn't have it pressed to his ear, but by now her focus was going. She could feel her body getting hot and it was becoming harder to think of anything except being in his arms and fully surrendering to him. She wished Rohit would shut up so Vikas could take her and make her his property like she craved.

"Well, Rohit, if you feel that frustrated with it, I am sure I can find a modelling agency who doesn't find me that frustrating." Vikas said and held the phone away from his ear while Rohit sputtered on the line.

This time Vikas pulled Hina right in front of him and hugged her tight as he pressed his lips on hers. She was only too eager to respond. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with a passion like she had been waiting for it all her life. She parted her lips as she kissed him, sucking his bottom lip in her mouth. His tongue touched her upper lip and Hina moved her mouth to take it in. She could feel his breath on her face as she sucked his tongue while pressing her tits on his chest. Hina started moaning as Vikas fucked her mouth in and out with his tongue. She could feel his cock getting hard between her legs and suddenly things felt so surreal and excited like she was back in her dream.

He broke the kiss slowly when Rohit started to clamour for attention again from the phone. Vikas put the phone to his ear but kept Hina in his arms.

"Rohit, any time you want to make it real, let me know. Bye." Vikas said and disconnected the call.

"Put it away, please, darling." He handed the phone to Hina and motioned towards his desk. Hina stepped away, reluctant to get out of his embrace but happy that he was off the phone now. She put the phone on his desk and came back to stand in front of him. She was getting that first date feeling again when things are going so hot you know you are going to have sex tonight and it's going to be amazing.

"So, Hina," He took her hands and held them in his hands as he looked into her eyes "you want to be a model."

"If you think I am good enough, Sir." Hina said. She still had the taste of his lips on hers and she wanted more. She wanted to get the work talk out of the way so they could get to the casting couch.

He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his fingers caressing her cheek "You are a beautiful piece for sure."

"Thank you, Sir." Hina said "I was so glad you liked my photos."

"Yes, they were nice. I am glad to see you wore this dress today." He looked down at her sexy, short dress that was displaying her young, stunning body so nicely.

"I asked Vansh which photos you liked, so I wore the one you seemed to like the most."

"Smart girl." He said, cupping her cheek.

"What my boss likes is important to me." Hina said.

"Good. I like that. I was actually surprised to see Vansh didn't take any nudes after that. You looked amazing in that shoot."

Hina smiled "He did Sir. I love posing for nudes. He probably didn't send you those."

"Oh, I see."

"I have a copy of all the photos, Sir." She told him "I will send you those nudes tonight."

"Good, I will wait to see them." Vikas said.

"Not a good idea to make the boss wait for what he wants to see." Hina said and stepped back.

She reached behind her neck and unclasped the metal ring holding her dress straps in place. Then wiggling her hips she worked the dress off her thighs and took it off. She dropped the dress on a chair and stood in front of him, fully naked, her slender, shapely body looking like a million dollars in the office lighting.

"Damn, what a hot bitch you are, Hina." Vikas said. He extended his hand Hina took it. He pulled her closer.

"Thank you, Sir." Hina said "Hot enough to be VisCom property, Sir?"

She moaned as Vikas dipped his head and took her breast in his mouth. His tongue teased her nipple, making her pussy throb in response.

"You want to be VisCom property," Vikas said looking into her eyes as he fondled her soft, warm breast "or my property?"

"Mmmm." Hina shifted her weight, her body was so excited, she could not stand still. She looked in his eyes "Your property, Sir, definitely your property."

He held both her tits in his hands and kneaded them slowly "Are you sure?"

"More than anything, Sir." She pushed her chest forward, pressing her firm, fleshy tits in his hands "If you think I am hot enough to be your bitch."

"Only one way to find out." Vikas said and the simple sentence sent chills down Hina's spine. She had a feeling that thing were about to happen and the anticipation was burning through her body like a wildfire.

He took her hand and led her close to the glass. Under his guidance, Hina placed her hands on the glass and pushed her ass back. She opened her legs wide. Her breath was heavy and she could feel her heart thump in her chest. She heard the sound of his zipper opening and her heart skipped a beat. She expected him to have a big cock and she could see that she was right as soon as he placed his cockhead on her pussy hole. She was soaking wet already and he took advantage of that by pushing his massive, thick rod smoothly deep into her tight cunt.

"Ah, mumma!" Hina screamed as he jammed several inches of his thick, long beast into her tight pussy. Her body shivered with the pain that originated in her cunt and flooded her whole body.

Now she knew how he was going to claim her. Already her legs were shaking with a mix of fear and excitement. His cock was big enough to seriously hurt her. She could feel that raw power already. Hina had come in ready to surrender to him but now she knew that she would not have any other choice. She hoped that he would make her a model, but she knew for sure that he was going to make her his whore.

Vikas moved his hips slowly back and forth. Hina yelped as his movements caused pain waves to shoot up from her pussy like electric shocks. She could see the traffic down on the road and while she didn't know how much anyone could see from outside, she had a distinct feeling of being fucked in front of the whole city. It was like he was showing her that she would belong to him completely even if the whole world were watching. She mewled helplessly. He was right. She was already pushing her ass back without even thinking about it. Her body wanted that cock in her, pain or no pain.

When he ran his hands slowly up along her bare back, Hina moaned uncontrollably. The soft, gentle caresses were controlling her mind as much as the painfully tight fucking from his huge cock. She had no doubt that his cock was going to own her. She had had it in her less than a minute and she could totally understand how helpless she was in front of that cock. It was not just her boss' cock, it was her real owner. Hina was no longer worried about the modelling career, she was hoping he would give her that cock again and again.

"Mumma!" She screamed again as he started to fuck her with long, smooth strokes and she came as soon as she felt his cockhead reaching up into her cunt, controlling and owning her body.

Hina loved sex and had had her share of boyfriends both in J&K and in Bombay. They had always been delighted and sometimes shocked by her appetite for sex and her adventurous spirit. But she could feel that now she had met her match. Mr. Malhotra was the man who could make a girl cum by just asking her the time and here she was in his hands, skewered on his cock and learning her place as his whore. She pushed her ass back, frantically fucking herself on his massive cock as her pussy soaked his big meatpole with her cum. She was panting like a bitch as she pushed back and helped him penetrate her deeper.

"Ah! Ah!" She yelped as his cockhead started to plough into her cervix. That incredibly deep penetration added to her feeling of being completely helpless under his control and while the hot orgasm was masking the pain she could clearly feel that he was incredibly deep inside her.

Not only was his cock fucking her unbelievably deep, it was causing such hot, powerful waves of pleasure in her body that Hina was in an altered state of mind. She had transcended from the real world where she was bent over and taking her potential employer's cock on his glass window to the world where she was Vikas Malhotra's whore and lived to please him. Anything she could do to make him happy was her whore duty to do. Taking his cock in her cunt and letting him drill her like a cheap whore was the least she could do, she must find other ways to make her new owner happy.

Her orgasm subsided gradually but her arousal level did not go down by far. She was feeling like the pot of milk on the stove that is just about boil over and you are blowing on it to keep from overflowing the pot and flooding the whole kitchen. She was that pot, and sexual charge was the boiling milk, any moment it would boil over again and soak her body from inside and outside. She kept whimpering as Vikas fucked her hard and deep. When he moved his hands to her front and took hold of her hot, heavy tits, Hina yelped with an abundance of helplessness.

She knew he was already claiming her and controlling her body but his hands on her soft, sensitive tits would add fuel to the fire and...

"Oh god!" Hina screamed as she came again. His rough, calloused hands on her tits, her sensitive, hardened nipples pressing on his palms had done the trick and sent her body to the overflowing point. She closed her eyes and rode the savage orgasm like one tries to hold on to a wild horse that is as thrilling as it is dangerous.

Clutching the glass with both hands, Hina pushed back hard. She was offering him her pussy. This was all she had to give him in return for the incredible pleasure he was giving and she wanted him to know that it was all his. She pushed back and squeezed his dick with her cunt muscles, hoping to show him that she was a good whore and happy to be in his possession.

"You will belong to me, Hina." He whispered in her ear as he kneaded her soft tits and kept fucking her juicy, wet cunt.

Hina was only too glad to be able to express all that she had been feeling.

"I am your property, Sir." She moaned "Please, please fuck me like your bitch. I am yours, Sir, all yours, completely your whore." She pushed back at the same time to add credibility to her words.