All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by haloslipping973

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
Ok

Okay maybe it was the back and forth text but ok. ***

SpankerSamSpankerSamalmost 9 years ago
Not Bad At All!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if this is your first try at writing, since I didn't see any other stories in your bio. But I admit it was a good one. And I know that it will only get better from here. Keep up the writing and when others don't have positive feedback, just smile, knowing that you had the courage to write and post and they don't do anything but read and scoff at the courage you show

Spanker Sam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep going

You need to finish this story line. Develop the relationship. Create the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1

Another abusive male! Authors! SPARE US!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

My favorite stories are the dominant son ones, but of those on here only a few that are really good. This was one of the good ones.

BG187BG187almost 9 years ago
A bit more aggressive than i like but good

i like your writing style, maybe a bit more aggressive than i like but still well written i thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Second person

Quit reading after the first paragraph - hate second person!

imsbillyimsbillyalmost 9 years ago
nope

I just couldn't get past the "you" and "your". I won't even bother to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very HOT !! Good start - you need to give us some details on mother and son's appearance and special details now. This can be a HOTTER story..

Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please More

Nice quick read. Like the way you wrote from the mothers point of view. Would love to see you continue on with this story. Build their relationship as a dom son and a submissive mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Got Me very horny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1st or 2nd?

By the end of the second paragraph you had flipped back and forth between first and second person so many times I quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep the story going!

There is so much more for Chris to do, things had just gotten started. It wasn't five minutes until my son began to finger me. His fingers got my juices flowing heavy again in no time, and my breathing became faster. Chris got up and helped guide me onto my hands and knee's for him. I was excited because I'd never done anything but missionary before up to this point. He got behind me and slipped his love tool into my wet passage in one mighty thrust. I gasped with both surprise, and delight, to have him inside me again so deeply, and so quickly. He leaned forward and started to gently kiss the sides of my neck as he began moving his hard penis. In this position his manhood rubbed my G-spot more thoroughly, and it gave me shivers of pleasure. He reached around cupped my breasts in his hands as he started lightly squeezing them. My nipples were instantly stiff, and he'd lightly pull on them occasionally as he continued his gentle groping. Chris began to moan, and started thrusting into me faster, I could feel my own pleasure beginning to increase immensely. His pelvis slapping against my ass as he pounded my vagina hard. The intense feeling I was having caused my breathing to get ragged, and I started saying those things that you only say when you're in getting close to having an orgasm. "Oh Chris, oh yes, oh yes, oh god honey!" "Oh harder baby, give it to your mother harder!" I could tell Chris was getting close, but he was making more grunts and groans. "Oh mom, uh, uh, uh, uh, huh, huh, huh, uh, uh, uh, uh, huh, huh, oh mom!" We came together, and told each other how much we loved each other during, and after our climaxes. I swear I had over a dozen orgasms, as my son took me fives times that night.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an outstanding story, and what a great comment!

Boy, do I ever envy this young guy Chris, who fucks his own mother like any time he fucking feels like it! Man, I'd have given anything to fuck my own dear mom. Most all boys have at least occasional thoughts like that and jerk off thinking about it. A young guy wants to show his mother that he's got something that can do wonders for that hairy hole between her thighs, the same hole he came out of. The wonder-worker is what the kid's got jumping around in his pants. I was hard lots of times around my mother, and I know she saw the big tent I was pitching under my fly. I just wish mom had let her baby boy use that big hard on to give her some great big O's! I itched to stick my fat young cock up my dear mommy's warm wet cunt up to my balls and fuck her till she nearly fainted. Look, a mother gives so much to her boy, at least once in a while he can give her a great big twatful of his creamy semen. I was aching to blow my balls up inside my mommy and shoot her so much of my semen it'd be coming out of her fucking ears! It's so great to read stories and comments from people who understand that a boy's penis just naturally belongs up his own mother's gorgeous glorious best in the world vagina.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous