All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 4 years ago
Could use a second chapter

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved the story. Becoming the man of the house stories are always hot.

In regards to your typos, they really are an easy fix. If you want, I'd be happy to proofread your story before you submit it for publication. Just email me the story, I'll look it over and email you back the corrections. Easy peasy.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Great Idea

I enjoyed this story and I think you could have written a lot more. A good story has a setup, transition, and a payoff. Your setup was good, but a bit too rambling for my liking.

The transition stage is where a taboo story gets exciting with sexual tension and IMO you missed several opportunities there.

It would have been more exciting if there was a series of rewards as Anthony Jr. turned into Tony. The seduction should have taken a lot more time as the mother convinced herself she was doing the right thing.

A technical tip - reading on an illuminated screen is not the same as reading a page in a book. I learnt on a screenwriting course that for a fast read, paragraphs should be four, maximum five lines in length. I did skip large chunks of the story, reading the first and last line of the paragraphs.

That is just my opinion and I hope it helps you think about your next story.

swfb70swfb70over 4 years ago

enjoyed the story but it did need more grit- and would loved to read about a 3 some with the lady next door

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking awesome

Thank you for the story it was well written minus the few typos keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

If this was to be the first chapter in a longer story I agree with some of the things Dom said, that you could have written more. But it appears (sadly) to be a short stand alone and and thus i find that you did it superbly with the build up, setting and describing the sexual acts. There are not many authors in literotica who can match your skills. 5 stars!

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Good story!

Well thought out, well written! I don't whine about typos, I'm not a grammar teacher. I read erotica for the enjoyment of a good story and this is a good story! Five stars and favorited.

jimmyj57jimmyj57over 4 years ago
Well done

Very good story even if the start was a bit dry . Once you made up your mind it went very well . Maybe a short follow up story to just see how things worked in about two years of the new family dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hornet tale

Nice storyline and sure got me hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Maybe you have found a cure for the Millennial problem our society seems to have

HragsHragsover 4 years ago
Mom sex... The best

Was a sexy story. Incest the best. Love making not just sex. Great story. Enjoyed your writtings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well you definitely need a part 2..

This cant end here..pregnancies?? What did Tony finally become?? Does the neighbor find out??

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
Nice twist

More mothers should encourage their sons in such a manner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm glad you did away with the Jr, it was starting to bother me.

Even Anthony would have been alright, but no Jr. Great buildup, great sex, and mutual satisfaction. Five stars. Just a small mistake. The tip of the penis is not the Urethra, it's the Urethral Meatus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bliss

Lively, lovely mix of emotions... I was able to connect myself with this.

JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Super Hot

Growing up I always wanted to fuck my mom and it’s all I could think about! She was the subject of all my fantasy’s but it just never happened . So when my wife got pregnant and we had a girl I knew what I would

Do! Hit me up

Guy mastevens001 yahoo

ga_sandmanga_sandmanover 4 years ago
Nice and Naughty all in one!

Nice to read about how she not only loved but also cared about her son, considering the fact that he was still a child even in a man's body and instead of "kicking him out to be on his own" she stayed true to the love of a mother to her child. Then when she "let her guard down" and stopped being only a mother and admitted she needed to be the adult in the house and use whatever she needed to do to get his attention her naughty side took over and they both enjoyed the moment and both became adults. Naughty side, not nasty side - there is a huge difference! Please write Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fantastic work

Great story love the detail. Will definitely be reading more of your stories! TTYS =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting story

Moved very fast. Many moms have obtained positive changes in son's attitude and behavior by unconventional means. Often just a helping hand and a bit of show as a reward achieves tremendous results.

BornInvincibleBornInvincibleover 4 years ago
Change of heart

I was going to give your story less stars until I read your comment about complaining about the soundtrack in your porno. I wasn't going to take issue with the grammar rather the story in general. Then boom, instantly my favorite. 🤣😂

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Pretty Good

Your story was totally believable. There's a grand nephew of mine in the same situation, almost exactly. I'm sure my niece wouldn't follow this prescription even if the thought occurred to her. I found it interesting, too, that you made no mention of birth control. At 42 it isn't impossible for mom to give her son a son.

I won't say this was well written because there are missing words and a couple of grammatical errors, but it was good enough to get a rise out of me so I don't want to discourage you. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No criticism. Just praise

Your writing skills are far above average. Your storytelling from a woman's point of view is flawless and unique. With your descriptive god's eye view of scenes woven in with realistic dialogue I could easily visualize the characters and settings. To me, that knowledge must come from some great sexual experiences as well as an intimate knowledge of sex from a woman's perspective. If you aren't already a successful author, I would be shocked. I just wish I knew where to find more of your work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really Enjoyed It

Hey, I just wanted to say how much I liked it. I'm a big fan of your incest stories (I'm sure your trans stories are great just not for me) and the realistic, emotional situations of the characters helps instead of hinders the hotness...if that makes any sense.

I would like to say that I'd love to see more group incest stories. Feels like everything in this category since Secret of the Suburbs has more or less been one on one. Which is great, would just like some variety, you know? Again though, big fan. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Started a little slow, but I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Heartwarming

Funny to read how she was doing this for him, but was surprised at how much she got out of it herself! Glad he stepped things up.

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

This is the third Man Of The House I have read this week and it is as good as the other( I liked it) I will say as I was reading one of the first things I noticed was the constant Anthony Jr and I thought well that has got to be part of the problem right there, I was glad glad when he told her it was just Tony now. Thank you for a very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very well done

Most stories make everyone sound and look like porn stars, I like the common version a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not For Me

I just couldn’t get into it. Someone else said it started “a little slow”. Yeah, the first two and a half pages were basically a 22 year old boy-child whining and a mother who did nothing but daydream. And that’s half the story. Like I said, not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You make the characters extremely relatable

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

should have ending with mother sitting at the porch with a big belly!

MommyLovesCocksMommyLovesCocksover 2 years ago

꧁ღ⊱♥ ❤ ♡ ❤ ♡ ❤.♥⊱ღ꧂

Daikkenn74Daikkenn7412 months ago

I thought this was average but could have been excellent if it had gone on longer and if mom stuck to a handjob maybe a little sucking and made Tony earn more and more and let us read how he earned it. Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...