Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this better than jerking off?" I asked as best I could with a cock in my cheek. Anthony nodded quickly.

"Oh god mom, this is the best thing I've ever felt. Your mouth is so warm and wet and...Oh fuck mom, I can't believe you're doing this!" Anthony said.

"Better than trading cards?" I asked, slipping Anthony Jr.'s cock from my mouth and kissing the tip.

"Cards?" he asked, confused, "Oh...yeah. I mean, of course!" he said.

"Remember that," I said and I winked at him. And then I slipped the of Anthony Jr.'s penis into my mouth again. Except, not just the tip. I opened my mouth wide and let his warm, rigid shaft plunge into my throat I gagged again as my son's penis slammed into the back of my throat. But I fought through it, tears welling in my eyes. I pulled my head back again, letting him slip through my lips, until just the tip remained. But no pause now, I dropped back down into my son's lap, swirling my tongue around on his urethra as he went deeper than ever before.

I move with absolute abandon. I had never sucked cock like this in my life. Never had the desire to do it. I would have doubted I had the ability to do it. But I kept my eyes open the whole time. I watched my son enjoy the pleasure I was giving him. I heard him groan. I saw his muscles twitch and flex. These...adult reactions. It was intoxicating. I kept going.

But not for long. I am not sure how long I sucked my son's penis, but it couldn't have been long. He was a virgin after all, and backed up, and I was giving him everything I had. I dropped down at one point and felt my Anthony Jr.'s finger sink more deeply into my hair and heard him groan. I felt the muscles in his legs grow tense below me. Felt him shaking. My son was going to cum.

Without thinking, I pulled my head up out of Anthony Jr's lap slightly. I had to force a little, because his hands had me frozen in place. But eventually, just the very tip of my son's penis was in the very center of my mouth, resting on my tongue. I reached up with one of my hands and grabbed my son's balls. I felt my son's urethra pulse against my lips. And then I felt the hot, creamy wetness of my son's sperm as it suddenly burst into my mouth. I felt Anthony Jr.'s balls seizing up in my hands.

There was so much cum. It came out Anthony Jr. with such unbelievable force that some of it shot immediately down my throat, coating me. But more and more poured out of my son's penis. Soon it was splashing against the inside of my teeth and setting down on my tongue. The salty, animal flavor of I filled my mouth and soaked into my nose. The taste of it clouded my brain as more and more of it poured into me.

Finally, Anthony Jr.'s balls jumped in my palm one last time. I felt a few more drops of sperm dribble into my mouth. My cheeks were bulging with my son's cum. I pulled my head back, letting my son's penis fall out of my lips. I swirled Anthony Jr.'s sperm around in my mouth. I'd never cared for the taste of it before, but now it was almost floral. I wanted it coating my teeth and gums. Eventually, it got frothy and thick, threatened to pour out of my lips. I swallowed it down, feeling it land in my belly, warm and heavy.

Anthony Jr. was leaning back in his chair now, panting. His cock was leaning, half-hard, against his leg. His eyes looked glazed and he was smiling slightly. I suppose I should have been thinking about what I'd just done. It was not natural. In fact, it didn't even feel like me. It was like my body had taken over. But my mind couldn't focus on any of that. Not then. I didn't think or feel anything about what I'd done. Anthony might have been recovering, but I was still in the grips of...whatever had pushed me here. And all I could think about were the reactions of my own body.

Everything I had been sensing before I abandoned myself to pleasuring my son was still there, just intensified a hundred times over. My nipples pressed hard against the sheer fabric of my tanktop and my inner thighs felt absolutely slick with my juices. Just wearing the thin little pieces of fabric I had was far too much for me. It made me hot and chafed me terribly. I needed, desperately, to get comfortable.

I stood quickly in front of my son. He was still slumped in the chair, panting, but looking at me. I suppose I should have disrobed slowly, sexily. A little bit of a strip tease or something along those lines. But I couldn't manage that now. It had been too long since I had felt this kind of excitement. Since I had seen someone looking at me the way my son was looking at me now. I tore off my clothes, ripping the tanktop up over my head and tossing it onto the floor. I slipped down my panties and kicked them across the room. And now I stood naked, flushed, looking at Anthony Jr. in the chair.

Anthony Jr.'s eyes roamed all over me. It was like I could feel where they were tracking, sense their touch on every inch of my skin. I turned, first to one side, and then the other, letting him drink in every inch of me. And savoring the adulation. For the first time I wondered whether I would be THIS excited if the person staring at me was another man. Someone other than my son. I realized that I wouldn't be. Part of that was because, by staring at me, it felt like my son was affirming his manhood. That he had a sexual interest in anyone was just...it was important. But beyond that, it just felt...naughtier. I liked looking at my son's familiar face, seeing the lust in his eyes while he stared at me.

"Do you know how to pleasure a woman?" I asked, the words again coming without my conscious effort. But I wasn't shocked by this anymore. I was just letting my libido take me where it would. Anthony Jr.'s eyes traveled up to mine, wide and innocent.

"Like...I watch porn sometimes, mom..." He said, uneasily. Which seemed to answer my question. I took a couple of quick steps towards Anthony Jr., moving towards where his right hand was laid on the armrest of his chair. As I walked, I felt my breasts bounce slightly, felt my thighs slip together wetly, and enjoyed how sexy that made me feel. Finally, I stopped, right beside my son's chair. I stood with my legs spread apart slightly. Anthony Jr. was eye-level with my breasts, but he was looking down at my slick pussy. I knew he could smell me. Hell, I could smell me.

"It isn't like porn," I said, "It isn't about jack-hammer thrusting. At least, not all the time. And definitely not at the beginning. A man should know how to please a woman. Do you want to know?" As I asked, I trailed my fingers up and down his forearm.

"Show me mom," Anthony Jr. said. I smiled, and slipped my hands down off of his arm. I moved one hand down between my legs, just once. Letting my fingers and the back of my hand slip down between my lips, tickling my clit. I groaned slightly and felt a chill run down my spine. I couldn't remember the last time I was this horny. I slipped my hand back up, and then used my middle and index finger to split my pussy lips apart. I looked down at my swollen, dripping pink skin. I moved my other hand down, dipping into my sopping went cunt, and then bringing my fingers out, wet and ready.

"We aren't going to learn everything there is to learn today. But we are going to learn one thing and we are going to remember it forever," I said, looking at my son in the eyes. He nodded, "A man knows where a woman's clitoris is. And when all else fails, he goes to it." I said. I took my wet finger and circled it slowly around my clitoris, warming it up.

"Oh shit!" I moaned, biting my lip against the pleasure. I felt waves of it growing out from between my legs. But I also felt tension and frustration too. I needed more. I reluctantly pulled my hands from between my legs and grabbed my son's wrist. I pulled his hands towards my pussy.

"Two fingers. Gently, I am wet, but you still need to be gentle," I said. I dropped my son's hand, just as his finger's grazed my wet opening. For a second, he just looked at my pussy, kept his fingers pressed gently against it, and breathed in my smell. "Just get them wet." I said. That jolted Anthony Jr. into action. I felt his fingers press against the sensitive, pink lips of my pussy. They felt warm, firm. I groaned a little. He swirled his fingers around against he opening. I was so wet, he was soon coated in my juices. He pushed, slightly, against the opening of my pussy.

"No, not inside right no. Just my clitoris," I said, grabbing his wrist again and lifting it up. I moved his fingers so that they were hovering, just above my clit, "You see that little pink bead right there? That is the key to pleasuring a woman. It is different on every woman. Looks a little different, reacts a little different. But mommy loves to have hers rubbed. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

"Yes, mom," Anthony Jr. said. Oh then my mind went back for a moment. My son's index finger had pressed, gently, against my clitoris. My knees felt weak and my nipples ached.

"Yes, use one hand to pull back the hood, and then...uh, yes...then you just circle those wet fingers around on it for a...oh fuck!" I groaned. Anthony Jr. listened to my instructions exactly. Soon, his slick, wet fingers were swirling around on the most sensitive spot on my body. His finger were swift, gentle, and firm. After a moment, his finger got slightly dry. Without being instructed, he moved his finger briefly down towards my wet opening, and then quickly brought it back up, dripping wet, to stroke my clit again.

"Fuck, you are a fucking natural," I groaned. Anthony Jr., for a brief moment, looked up at me. Beaming. But he kept stroking me. I felt my muscles tensing and my eyes rolled back in my head. My son was...diddling me. And it felt amazing! The thought of it was almost as overpowering as the sensation. My knees went weak and I leaned forward slightly, resting my hands on Anthony Jr.'s shoulders and leaning my head against his. Anthony Jr. took my weight on his shoulders, held me up.

At the same time, my breast pressed against the side of Anthony Jr's face. It wasn't intentional, but I couldn't help but lean against him. I felt my son's head turn. And, after a moment, I felt the wet warmth of his tongue against my nipple. Felt his lips wrap around my puffy pink skin. I gasped.

"Don't bite, just suck," I instructed. Anthony Jr. nodded slightly. I felt the vaccuum pressure of his mouth as he sucked my nipple between his lips. I felt his tongue circling around on it, tasting me. I wrapped my arms around my son's head, pushing his face deeper into my chest.

"That's so good!," I groaned, feeling my son suckle on my breast for the first time in two decades. But it was more than that. I was, in some ways, gratified because I hadn't had to instruct Anthony Jr. He just took wanted he wanted when he saw it. Anthony Jr made a low growling sound in his throat and I felt it rocketing through my body. The whole time, he kept his fingers wet, kept them swirling and stroking my clitoris. I hadn't been lying, Anthony Jr. was a natural. It was like...he could anticipate the places I wanted to be touched, and get there a moment before I knew I wanted it.

For a few glorious moments, I just stood there in my son's room and and enjoyed the sensation. My knees grew weaker and weaker and I leaned harder and harder onto Anthony Jr. I felt my son's strength as he held me up. Felt his supple, but firm fingers probing my most sensitive areas. The smell of my arousal filled the room. My thighs, of their own accord, opened and closed around my son's hands, like I was trying to pull more pleasure from his fingers.

"Christ, you are so good at this," I whispered, more than once, into my son's ear.

At some point, my eyes fluttered open I found that I had turned so that my ears was on the top of my son's head. I was looking out over his body. I was a little surprised (but I guess not too surprised), to see that my son was erect again. Anthony Jr.'s hard penis was flopped back against his stomach. Looking up at me.

"You're hard again," I said to Anthony Jr., he continued to suckle on my breast, "What do you want?" I asked. I felt his lips pull away from my nipple, he spoke in a muffled voice.

"To make you cum," he said and I smiled, running my hand through his hair. He was a good boy. And a smart one.

"What do you really want," I asked him. I felt his fingers slow on my clitoris, but not stop rubbing me. His fingers remained wet. There was a long pause.

"I want to fuck you, mom," he said. My insides felt like jelly. I turned and kissed my son on the top of his head. Then, reluctantly, I took a half step back. I felt my son's fingers slip from my pussy. The tension inside of me lessened. Slightly. Anthony Jr. looked up at me, I think wondering if he was in trouble for some reason. I smiled and ran my hands through his hair.

Then, I turned and walked over towards my son's small bed. I lifted myself up (knowing that he was looking at my ass as I did so), and then dropped onto the bed and rolled onto my back. I hit an empty Mountain Dew can with my hand. I picked it up and looked at Anthony Jr., raising my eyebrows.

"I am going to clean up tomorrow," he said and I laughed. That was more of a promise that I usually got.

"A man should take care of his house," I said, tossing the can onto the floor, "And his woman." And with that, I spread my legs wide on the bed. My pussy lips split open, the air now warm and even stuffy in the room wafting across it. I turned my head to my son, reached one hand out and beckoned him with a curl of my finger.

Anthony Jr. rose slowly, not a quick, childish scramble like I expected. He stood with his cock sitting up hard and proud and strode towards the bed. He toss his shirt off as he walked. He was still short, he still had a bit of a baby face. But, I don't know, he walked like a man. His shoulders back, looking broader than usual. His foot steps were self-assured and certain. I felt my body reacting to him in a different way.

Anthony Jr. moved around to the bottom of the bed. He was looking at my body, splayed out before him now. My wet pussy just a few feet from his cock, my small breasts spread out across my thin chest. I looked at him and raised my index finger (still fragrant with my juices), up to my lips and bit the tip seductively. Anthony Jr. hoisted himself up on the bed. He was on his knees and he and he sort of walked on them between my open legs. I could feel the heat of his body as he moved between my thighs, his eyes continued to move about me.

"Grab my..." I started, but Anthony Jr. didn't wait. I felt his palms slide underneath of my knees. He lifted my legs, and spread them apart a little bit wider. He inched forward on his knees, the bulbous tip of his cock hovering between my legs. I leaned up and reached forward, grabbing my son's cock and pulling it down and towards me. I gasped as I felt the tip graze my ultra-sensitive clitoris. I pushed him down farther. I was so unbelievably wet that he slipped easily through my lips, soaking his cock with my juices.

"Slip it in Anthony Jr., please slip it into your mother, Anthony Jr.," I begged in an almost-whiny voice. I desperately needed relief.

"No," Anthony Jr. said and I groaned loudly.

"Please fuck me!" I begged.

"Don't call me 'Anthony Jr.,' it is a little boy's name. Junior all the time. Junior like I am a mini version of dad. Like I am still a little kid," he said ruefully. I stopped writhing on the bed for a moment. Looked at my son. Saw him in a different light.

"Yes," I said, nodding. I wondered just how much my actions had made my son the way he was. I had made him a boy. What else had a done to keep him that way? "What do you want to be called?"

"I don't know," he said. A pause, "Just... Tony, for now, I guess," he said.

"Fuck me Tony, please fuck me!" I begged. For some reason, calling him that name produced a little bit of pleasure all on its own. But it seemed to fire up Ant...Tony as well. I felt his hands grip more tightly on my knees. I pulled his cock in towards me and he did not resist. I felt the tip split my wet lips, and groaned as my out-of-practice body stretched to accommodate my son's penis.

Neither of us was much in the mood for teasing now. Tony groaned as the first inch of his cock disappeared inside of my body. His hands slipped down my legs, finding their way to my hips. He grasped me firmly. At the same time, I pulled my legs around him. Wrapping him up and pulling him in. His cock disappeared quickly into my body, filling me up in half an instant. I gasped, but squeezed his body harder, pulling him more deeply inside of me. Tony's balls slapped against my ass.

"Christ Tony," I said, the name not even sounding strange anymore, "Right back where you belong!" Tony looked down and me and smiled. The way he was sort of towering over me...he looked so broad, somehow more muscled. Masculine, and adult. "Don't stop." I begged.

Tony pulled his hips back, and I relaxed my legs, letting his cock slip out of me a few inches. I squeezed him again, pulling my son's cock back inside of my willing pussy. Out again. And then Tony was pulled on my hips. His fingers felt strong, firm, as he slipped my body down around his cock, using me like a toy. I let my legs spread again. Tony didn't need me to tell him. He knew how to thrust into me.

My son was still on his knees as he thrust his cock in and out of me. I felt my body jumping with each shock of his hips pounding into me. My breasts jumped up and down lewdly on my chest. My nipples still ached, especially the one that had never found its way into my son's mouth. My two hands rose up, grasping at my own breasts. I let my fingers sink into the flesh, kneading it.

"Play with your nipples too, please," Tony said, watching me play with my breasts. I bit my lip and nodded, ready to comply instantly. I moved my thumb and forefingers to my nipples, twisting and pulling them even as I continued to put pressure on my breasts with the sides of my hands. Tony's eyes glided over me, but he didn't break his stride. He kept thrusting in perfect rhythm. Each pounding of his cock into my cunt pushing the tension in my muscles higher and higher.

"Oh God, Tony, it feels like your cock is pounding into my brain!" I groaned, as I pinched my nipples harder. He smiled and thrust harder.

"I still want to make you cum," he said. Before I could respond, I felt one of my son's hands move off of my hips. He moved his hand quickly, up towards my face. His index and middle finger, still smelling like my pussy, pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and sucked them in. I tasted myself and the salty flavor of my son's skin. A second later, my son's fingers slipped back out of my mouth.

And, just as quickly, his hand was between my legs. I gasped as I realized what he had done. Even as one had was still grasped around my hip, pulling me back and forth onto his cock, my son had slipped the other hand against my clit. Just as he had earlier, her circled and stroked his finger gently around my clit, just the right amount of pressure. My head swam and my legs shook.

"Oh Tony, I've never been fucked like this before!" I moaned, "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop!" I begged. Tony thrust harder. We were locked like that for several minutes. Or hours. I don't know. I couldn't keep track of anything. I just felt my son's cock thrusting into me, his firm hand on my hips. Felt his fingers swirling around on my clit. Felt my cunt wrapping around him, squeezing him. The only relief I felt was my hands squeeze and pulling on my nipples as my son towered over me, fucking me.

The tension burst all at once, the way it always does. But oh God, it was so much more than it had ever been before. I felt my toes curl, I felt my muscles seize up. My hands clasped around my breasts and my eyes slammed shut. I low noise burbled up from the back of my throat.