Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, Tony, I am cumming!" I moaned.

"Mom!" Tony groaned, and I felt his body going rigid against mine. I felt his urethra swell against the bottom of my pussy. Pulsating. And I felt my son's hot cum pouring inside of me. And that was it. It was like it was spraying me with pleasure. It radiated out from my pussy, rolling down my legs, across my stomach, into my throat, and then it swarmed over my brain and just...melted it. An orgasm that was just...something different than I'd ever felt before. Better than anything Big Anthony or any other man gave. Better than I gave myself. It was just pure pleasure over every inch of my body.

As the orgasm subsided, I collapsed back onto the bed. My son leaned on top of me, his weight feeling substantial. He was panting, our bodies were sweaty. He looked into one another's eyes. I giggled slightly. What was there to say? To do? I couldn't explain what had just happened. My son rolled off of my slowly, his cock wet and soft against my leg. He gently turned me so that I was on my side. And then he wrapped his around around me from behind. Pulled me in, let me be the little spoon. I felt his lips near my ear, the hot breath.

"I am the man of the house now. I will take care of you mom, I love you," Tony said. And we fell asleep like that, in Tony's bed.

* * * * *

In the days, weeks, and months that followed, things changed in our house. I am not going to say that it happened over night. Or that there weren't times where we had regressions, sometimes bad ones. But, all in all, the trend line was different after that. Eventually, Tony decided to go to work. He wanted to make some money before he went to school. But he studied for his GED when he wasn't working.

What's more...I can't explain it. But it seemed like he changed physically. I am not going to lie and say he grew taller overnight or anything like that. But...he did seem to grow into himself. He filled out. He started to grow some non-scraggly facial hair. He looked... like a handsome young man.

I'll never forget, around six months after that night, when Tony was really getting his feet under him, and Joanne came over. Tony was at work and I was sitting on the front porch, sipping a lemonade. Feeling good.

"Bev, I saw Anthony Jr. the other day at the grocery store. He looked...different. In a good way," she said. Climbing up the steps. I gestured to a seat and she sat down.

"Tony," I said.

"Excuse me?" Joanne asked.

"Not Anthony Jr. Anymore. He is Tony now."

"Well Tony seems like he gets out of the house a lot more, he looks older. He looks good," Joane said.

"Yeah, I am so proud of him lately. He really...he really figured something out." Joanne sat down, nodding.

"How'd you do it?" Joanne asked, "Did you hire a...consultant, like a suggested?" I laughed and shook my head.

"I couldn't bring myself to do it!" I admitted. And Joanne laughed as well.

"I didn't think anything else would work," she said, 'So what was it, if not that?" she asked. I paused for a moment and looked at Joanne. What could I tell her? Tony and I didn't even really talk about what we were doing. We didn't need to. He was the man of the house and I rewarded him as the man of the house when he took care of business. And he took care of me. He made me feel safe and warm. He was MY man. Which is to say, Tony was as much my lover as my son. Hell, we were like newlyweds! We were at each other constantly. But I couldn't very well tell the neighbor lady.

"Well?" Joanne asked. I turned towards her, shrugged. "Was it more tough love?"

"No," I said laughing, "Not anymore."

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.