All Comments on 'Man of the House'

by Tony Strokes

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

5 stars. A good start on your first story. I liked the characters and the pace of the story. I liked their interaction and banter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Please continue and hope she gets pregnant.

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 4 years ago

Overall, pretty good. They will have to get into the habit of using first names and quietly dropping references to "son" and "mom" to conceal their changed relationship. The all caps during the sex isn't really necessary.

Congratulations on the posting. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delighted

Please keep writing...you are gifted in thinking and expressing love based erotica.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 4 years ago

That was hot- to the author, thank you,

nicely done and keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outstanding!

Please continue on with the next chapter! They should have a "marriage" ceremony, complete with rings. He then calls her by her 1st name. Of course she later proudly displays her baby bump. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Awesome story

I loved the story line. Great style in telling, not rushing was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

5 stars for a great story, (an editor would earn you 6 stars).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Definitely a 5 ⭐ story , great build up with the story of how they both feel.

.I was very impressed that he cam inside his mom's pussy knowing she can still get pregnant and I'm looking forward to hearing more of what happens with Joanna and Elton i

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awesome story, great story line

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A sequel in the making?

Five Stars. I love Joanna getting into it verbally as she was having her orgasms. Plenty of room for more serious mother/son sex! Elton and his mom getting loud as the fuck each others brains out.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Chapter 2?

Very good opening chapter for what I hope will be a long running series. Looks like you have the talent to be a good story teller. I really enjoy a good well developed lots of detail and believable dialog story. The sex (and that's why we are here) should just fit in normally. Again nothing wrong with good hot expressive detail. Anyway I am coaching way too much! It's your fantasy write it your way and surprise me! Just don't make me wait too long. Please!

5 stares and I bet you get even better over the next year if you keep at it.

Cheers

SAGE

sabra16023sabra16023almost 4 years ago
Outstanding Story

Enjoyed the great read, thanks. Hope to see more chapters to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More More More

Maybe more love sessions for them, a pregnancy for sure, and a bit of manly chest hair for his muscular chest. Give him a cock that won't quit.

philteephilteealmost 4 years ago

Not bad for a first timer. Better that many that have numerous titles to their names. Well written, my only critic would be an editor. Keep it up.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969almost 4 years ago

I thought this story was well put together. I would love to see you do at least another chapter.

Takeshi3Takeshi3almost 4 years ago
Very well done

For your first post here this is excellent, you really built up the characters and the story was paced well too. Id say the only thing I felt was missing was a scene of them letting Katie know it was okay to call Elton her dad

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

Wow, hot sexy story. I hope this is not the end of it though. More please.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

OMG. That was hot AF!

The only bad thing about it - was that last word... "Fin."

That would mean there's not any more of this story coming - and that would be a sad thing. :)

Loved it - gave it 5 stars - because that's all this site allows. It's worthy of 10 stars!

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Hi Tony, thank you very much for a truly excellent story. The test of first class erotica is that the sex scenes are embedded in an overall story encompassing the protagonists. You’ve achieved this very well, so that I care about Elton and his mother, not just in the context of the sexual action. You’ve completed the story in four chapters, enough to leave your readers wanting more; whether we get it or not isn’t the point. Some stories on Lit. go on and on, basically just repeating the same theme until we get bored. You kept your short and very sweet.

Unfortunately, I’m something of a grammar maven and I have detected one tiny but very common error in your writing. I don’t wish to sound critical, just to let you know. A crescendo is a process, not an outcome to be achieved. So, in your story, you have said, “...pleasure course through them until both reached a crescendo.” This would more accurately be, “...course through them in a crescendo of pleasure.” That is, the pleasure is a rising tide, not a point at which they have reached.

Thanks again, Tony. Your story is well worth five stars, more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A very good read

Lastly I have been seeing few stories with content and more with sex. Literotica need more stories like this. Keep writing.

Soshameless11Soshameless11almost 4 years ago

Wow! What a wonderful, romantic and hot story. Well done!

linnearlinnearalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

That was so many things, sad, touching, romantic and so Damn hot. I wish I could give it more than five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The true meaning of Man of the house in this story.

It was by far the best story one can read. The one who will read can know its effect on you. The story will surely light you up. But it would have been really good if the story was a little long. I mean how she gave birth to the child and what happened with her sister.

Overall the story was incredibly hot, romantic. The stories should be made like this. Love you man, keep writing such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One of encouragement to continue.

I have read hundreds of these stories,this can pertinently be in the top 1! I do agree with other comments, that it was cut short. There is far more to this story. Please do a part 2, maybe even 3 or 4. Who knows,but i did enjoy this story. Well Done!

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I loved the story and gave it 5 stars. The pace of the story was excellent. Nice Job!!! Keep writing!!!

doorknob22doorknob22over 3 years ago
Well done

Mom + impregnation + great writing = Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Looking forward to see this story unfolds...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It's nice

I expected a stronger love story ending. There was no declaration of love forever, said or implied. Another chapter would help, but there are tons of ways to mess it up.

I would op for the great love story with a weak ending than to destroy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As for no commitment implied did you not understand that by him cumming inside her that is what he did.he was trying to make her pregnant like her husband or the man of the house would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a nice story, I love the way you write. You managed to jump back and forward in time, portray proper romance, and have detailed (yet not overly detailed) sex scenes all in a relatively short story. People will ask for sequels and for you to continue this as they didn't 100% enjoy the ending, but I think it'd be nice to leave it here. That being said, I also hope you aren't a 1 hit wonder. If you ever release something again, I'll be one of many here to read it

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

It's not bad for your first story but not that very good either but still I gave you 5 stars to encourage you to write more stories! I felt like this story could be a little bit longer, this was a bit rushed to me.

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

To be continued and improved, maybe lose the mom and son words, maybe in the time before he goes to college or uni which ever you wanna call it, the work he starts doing becomes full time and he and joanna talk it through, maybe he stays working in current job, if they had to move to new house in new town, then do so, maybe a log cabin by the lake just outside the current area they live in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed that, simply and genuine feelings without all the clutter of most stories on here anymore.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I loved this story and I rated it five stars. It's the kind of incest story I like. There's lust and there's hot sex but there's not only that because there also is romance, true romance. I liked that the son didn't force himself on the mother and was always respectful of her because he truly loves her. I can't stand those stories in which one of them forces himself/herself on the other. I liked that the mother wasn't a slut and had not turned into one. I really can't stand those stories in which the mother ends up "doing" other guys and in many cases, lots and lots of them. I enjoy stories about exclusive and committed relationships, not those other stories.

I loved that there was a happy ending and they ended together. Contrary to what happens in many other series, the mother does not die nor meet another guy with whom she falls in love leaving the son with the hackneyed: "You knew it couldn't last". How I hate that...

All in all, a sweet and beautiful love story, nothing more but nothing less. For me, just perfect and just a balm after trying several other incest stories that had several or all of the "defects" I commented about and that appalled me to the point of not being able to finish them because they were leaving a "very bad taste in my mouth". Yours was like an oasis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"as she awaited a response to her ringing the doorbell of the house in front of her." ................ I'm glad you clarified it was the doorbell of the house in front of her, otherwise I'd have thought she was waiting on the doorbell to the house down the block.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Awesome 5⭐️ story ,, love the slow burn of the romance to get to the end. An to think it all started with a 3 year old , 😉 this could use another chapter of this. The rest of the night, the morning after along with them together down the road to another baby,, yet it’s still your choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4.

Of all the incest genres the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. I love it when the couples involved truly love one another. And the cumulation of any true relationship is the woman getting pregnant with her man's baby.

I had a relationship with my neighbor who was 38 years old, and I was 18 years old.....back in 2000. I remember her whispering in my mouth when I was about to cum...."Cum in my Tomas. Fuck your beautiful baby in my belly mi amore." I came as I never had. I filled Maria's womb with lots and lots and lots of my baby batter. I had this beautiful older woman begging me to cum in her and give her MY BABY. And that's what I did.

The plea of a woman asking her man to give her his baby is the strongest aphrodisiac. This was my neighbor. I couldn't imagine my mother or my sister whispering to me that she could still have babies while I was fucking her. If a woman tells her lover that, while he is pounding that pussy, that she is still fertile and she is letting him know that she can still get pregnant and if he doesn't want to be a father he shouldn't cum in her. BUT if he wants to give her his baby then he will know what he is getting himself into. Again, I went off hard after hearing Elena my neighbor asking me to give her my baby. Fuck, if my mother or sister ask me to give them my baby....I would fill their wombs with so much of my golden honey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think you should have another part where she's confirmed to be pregnant and the other daughter keeps calling her son daddy

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story of love. 5 stars for me. One of the best. Hesitant, romantic, caring, thoughtful. Etc. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This definitely needs a continuation!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When his little sister said "thank you daddy" to him, since he was basically her father figure... I broke down. That's the most precious, beautiful thing ever. If I was in the brother's spot at that moment, I would have fell to my knees and just bawled my eyes out.

I think the best thing about this story for me is that is seems realistic, in that I could actually believe this could happen. When you consider all the emotional suffering they've went through and the sacrifices made, it's easy to see how they'd be attracted to each other and after some time, develop feelings like that. I think it's quite beautiful.

I think there could have been a few outright declarations of love, but it was implied so I won't be too harsh here. The ending was nice but it definitely could use another part showing the next step in their life. She has his child (maybe more than one), they relocate, raise their children, deal with a few problems, etc. Would be a great read. As it stands, it's already one of the best M/S stories I've read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf576 months ago

I love mom/son Man of the House stories! This one was really hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story but you should have continued and see if they have any children 5 Stars

KingStanisKingStanis3 months ago

One of the best mom son incest story I have ever read. Emotional romantic incest finally leading to copulation is the best.

SMA143SMA14330 days ago

its very good...probably one of the best...it could have been better if you were to have written further like where the mom asks the daughter to call her brother dad and them having children...it would have completed the story well...but anyways it is still very good...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTony Strokes@Tony Strokes
Single and 25 years old, I've taken a keen interest in incest stories over the past few years. Especially Mother&Son and Brother&Sister stories, which are my particular favorites. I also like interracial stories, being the product of an interracial couple myself. I enj...