Man of the House

Story Info
Mother and son living without dad. Mom's sister visits often.
6.8k words
4.67
74.7k
137
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers

My father left my mom and I years ago, cleaning out their bank account, left her with a ton of debt and me to feed. He got her pregnant at 18 and tried to get her to abort me, but mom chose to have me. Mom has pretty much given up on any kind of social life. She is up early getting ready to go to work and usually doesn't get home till sixish in the evening. Pamala Pearl Fields is still a looker at the age of 37. Standing 5' 7", and 130 pounds, I heard her tell her sister, Paula. She has blond, shoulder length hair. She dyes it that color, but I really like it. Doing the laundry, I have seen her bra size of 36 C. My friends have all made comments about her being a MILF. When we were young, all the guys wanted her to chaperone the class fieldtrips or the school dances. Plus when we are out in town I see the looks she gets.

She always stressed that our bodies were not bad and to never be embarrassed. I saw her in her underwear all the time and she would walk in on me when I was in the shower or tub, taking a bath. She would even stand there talking to me about my day. I remember one time when I was 18, getting a rash between my thigh and my scrotum and didn't hesitate to drop my pants and show her. She reached out and took my penis in her hand and moved it to the side so she could see the rash. Her hand was so warm on me and I started to harden in her hand. I started turning red and said "I'm sorry mom."

She stood and hugged me and said, "Oh Babyboy, don't be sorry, be glad. That is exactly what your penis is supposed to do."

We stood there hugging each other. Her tits pressed to my chest and my hardon poking her in the thigh. I said, "Good, cause it does it all the time and I mean all the time." She laughed again and got me some ointment for my rash. I stood there while she got down on her knees with my hardon in her hand, she applied the cream to the rash. "Mom?"

"Yes Dennis?"

"Is this what they call a hand job?"

Another laugh, "No Dennis. Instead of a man putting his erect penis in a woman's vagina and shooting in there, a woman will take it in her hand," Looking at my erection, "or hands and stroke you until you shoot outside of a body. The point of all this is that when we saw each other naked or in our underwear, it was no big deal. It was a small house and we only had each other, we were very close. I stopped letting guys spend the night, because I didn't want them checking out my mom.

I'm 19 now. I have grown to six feet even. My brown hair falls just above my shoulder and I measured my hardon at six and a half inches and six inches around. I always thought I was a little on the small size because those guys in some of the pornos I had seen. A couple of weeks ago, my Aunt Paula, she's great, was over. She usually comes over Friday or Saturday nights and if she and mom get to drinking, which they usually did, she would spend the night in moms room or sometimes fall asleep on the couch. Anyway, we were all watching a movie and they were getting all giggly, like they do and I got one of those 19 year old boners for no reason. My back was to the ladies so they couldn't see it and I suddenly had a question for mom and I figured Aunt Paula could put her two cents in as well. I turned my head to them and said, "Mom, can I ask you something and I want the truth. You wont hurt my feelings" I lied, then standing up and facing them, I dropped my pants reveling my hardon to them and asked, "Is my penis to small? Would a woman know if it was inside her?

I heard them both gasp and they just stared at it, my hands on my hips, twisting them back in forth, letting my cock float in front of them. Mom and Paula looked at each other, I saw their eyes widen and then looked back at me. Mom said, "Dennis, in my experience, I would say that your penis is above average and that any woman would know if you were inside of her."

Aunt Paula blurted out, "Ya they would. Nephew, you got nothing to worry about, trust me."

"So...you would be able to feel it inside of your vagina?"

Aunt Paula looked at her sister and smiling, said, "If I ever get the chance." and they both started laughing. It got a bit awkward after that, me standing there with my erection pointing at them, while they stared at it, raising their drinks to their lips, almost in unison. I could hear them breathing really hard and thought that was kind of weird.

Mom said, "Any other questions?"

Aunt Paula said, "Please ask more questions." as her tongue licked the tip of her beer bottle.

"No that's it. I was just wondering. Thanks."

Aunt Paula said, "Anytime Dennis, anytime."

Mom said, "Paula!" scolding her and then they laughed again.

I remember the rest of the night was uneventful, but mom and Aunt Paula did have some quite conversations. The only thing I heard was Aunt Paula say to my mom, "If you don't, I will." then mom shushing her. After that night I noticed my mom walking around in her bra and panties more, sometime just her panties, letting her tits bounce as she walked across the room or down the hall. She normally wore a long nightgown and a robe in the evenings after dinner while we watched TV. Now she had taking to wearing one of my t-shirts which hung down to just above her knees. She blamed it on the weather. I would sit in the recliner and mom would lay back on the couch. When she wasn't looking I would try and peek under the t-shirt and sometimes I was rewarded with the sight of moms clean shaven pussy. Once I was staring at it and she spread her legs a little and I saw her pussy open up just a bit. This made me hard as I wondered what it would feel like. I looked up at mom and thought I saw her eyes advert away. Had she seen me staring? She didn't mention it.

A few days later, I asked my mom why she didn't go out on dates and she said, "Why do I need to go out on dates when I have a big strong man right here that I would rather spend time with?"

I said, "Then let me take you on a date."

"That would be wonderful." she immediately replied. "How about Saturday night?"

"It's a date."

Saturday rolled around and I picked out three different outfits I thought would be good for our date. I told my mom that I was going to take the car and go over to Aunt Paula's to get ready and would pick her up at 7:00. Before I left, she gave me a credit card with my name on it. Because I now took care of the house, yard and made most of our dinners, I didn't have a job. Mom and I had discussed this and decided that mom was now making plenty of money for the both of us and because I was doing everything around the house, I didn't need to work. She said the credit card was so I could buy groceries, gas and what not, but had to inform her of any big purchase beforehand.

I went over to Aunt Paula's and was asking her opinion about which outfit to wear and if she had any suggestions about the date. Aunt Paula is 34 and is about an inch shorter than mom. She has a fit body from doing Pilates four times a week and her tits look the same size as mom's. Unlike my mom, Aunt Paula goes out on dates, always reporting back to mom about where they went, what kind of guy they were and if they didn't think I could hear, she would tell her about the sex they had. I learned that Aunt Paula was really into it. She gave me pointers about how to treat a lady on a date. "Open the car door for her, pull out her chair when she's sitting, stand when she comes into the room or when she gets up from the table. When walking down the street, hold her hand and at the movie theater, hold her hand there as well or put your arm around her. She misses those things and they make a woman feel loved and appreciated. At the end of the evening, walk her to the door and before you guys go inside, take her in your arms and kiss her. If she had a good time, she will let you. Now that's a proper date.

We decided or I should say, she decided what I was going to wear. When I put it on, a nice pair of pants, a long sleeve dress shirt and a jacket, absolutely, no tennis shoes she demanded, I wore the brown dress shoes I had brought along. She gave me the once over, adjusting my collar, straightening my shirt, running her hand over my ass a few times, she said there were wrinkles. Then in front of me she slid her hands over my crotch a few time, more wrinkles she said, but this made my cock about half hard and I know she could feel the growing bugle. She just winked at me. As I was getting ready to go pick up my date, Aunt Paula looked me in the eyes and said, "Your mother has been really looking forward to this. You treat her with love and respect. If she asks you to do something, you do it. If she wants something, you give it to her."

I answered her, "I will. I want her to have a night she will always remember."

"If you don't fuck it up, she will remember this night forever." was the last thing she said as I left. Then as I was about to walk out the door, she hugged me and gave me a little kiss, right on the lips. It was quick, but I had never kissed her before and it gave me a tingle. As I was backing out of the driveway, she yelled, "Don't forget the kiss goodnight!" I shot her a thumbs up and drove away.

I pulled into our driveway at five till seven and walked to the front door. I looked myself over and then rang the doorbell. A few seconds later the door opened and wow. Mom was standing there in a tight red dress that stopped about midthigh. It was low cut, giving me a view of a spectacular cleavage. She was wearing nude hosiery that fit into a pair of red high heels. She was stunning and I just stood there staring at her and yes, I could feel my cock twitch. Finally I gathered my composure and looked up to her smiling face and said, "Good evening Pamala. You are a vision to behold." I could see her blush.

"Too much?" she said.

"Not at all, but you are going to make it difficult to pay attention to the movie." She blushed again. "Are you ready?"

"I have been looking forward to this for a long time. It's been so long since I have been out with a man."

Looking at her cleavage, I asked, "Is that glitter?"

"Yes" she said, "It draws the eye doesn't it?"

"Yes it does. My God Pam, you are beautiful." getting used to calling my mom by her first name.

She took my arm, and whispered in my ear, "What do you have planned for me tonight?"

"Anything your heart desires."

"Oh my," she whispered in my ear causing my blood flow and breathing to increase. I opened the car door and when she sat and swung her legs in, I spied a little way up her skirt to see that her hosiery was being held up by a garter belt. Another twitch in my groin.

I closed her door, walked around and got in, starting the car, I asked, "Is seafood okay with you."

"Oh I love seafood" and we were off. Half an hour later we were being seated. It was an intimate restaurant, with low lighting and cozy tables. I pulled mom's chair as she sat.

After I sat, the head waiter appeared at my side and handed me the wine list. Having done my research for just this opportunity, I took it and found a medium priced white wine that my search had suggested and ordered it. "Very good choice sir." he said. Then he looked at my mom and then back to me and said, "You are a lucky man, Indeed." Raising his eyebrows at me. I wasn't sure if he knew I was underage, but he wasn't about to blow it for me.

I looked into my mother's eyes and said. "Yes, yes I am." She smiled at me, her eyes sparkling. A short time later the waiter brought the wine, poured a little into a wineglass and handed it to me. I swirled it just a bit, watching it. I then held the glass up to my nose and breathed it in. I took a small sip, letting it run over my tongue as I looked up at my mom, watching me in amazement. Handing the glass to the garcon, I said, "That will do nicely, thank you.

"Thank You sir." He said as he poured us both a glass and then left us.

My mother was looking at me with pride and I asked her, "Are you happy with my choice of restaurants? I thought about a steakhouse or Italian, but I wanted something that was Intimate, quiet, not peanut shells on the floor or kids eating pizza.

"You're amazing. In the last hour you have been more of a man and have treated me far better, than your father ever did the whole time I knew him. Your manners, the way you have delt with the servers. I could really get used to being treated like this." We ate our meal with light conversation and laughs. I told her that I sometimes heard Paula talking about the men she had been with, not calling her Aunt to maintain the atmosphere.

Mom ordered oysters. She told me, "They are supposed to be an aphrodisiac."

I replied, "That dress you are wearing and getting a glimpse of the garter belt straps holding up your hose is all the aphrodisiac any man in his right mind would ever need.

She blushed and said in a whisper, "You looked up my dress?"

"Every chance I get." I said as I reached across the table and put my hand on hers. I saw her fidget in her seat and let a moan escape her lips. After dinner and a second bottle of wine, we left and walked hand and hand the two blocks to the movie theater. As we walked she rested her head on my shoulder for a bit.

I took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders and she looked at me so lovingly, said, "I am having such a good time Dennis. Nobody has ever treated me like this."

"The night is young Pam, more good things to come." We got to the theater and found a place toward the back. It wasn't very crowded. The movie we were about to watch, "Fifty Shades of Grey" had been out for awhile, but we hadn't seen it. I held her hand during the first part of the movie, but when it started to get to the steamy sex scenes, I put my arm around her. She rested her head on my shoulder and then she did something I didn't expect. She put her hand on my thigh. Still unmoving, every fiber of my being, focused on her hand. Then during a sex scene, she moved her hand up and down my thigh. On more than one occasion she let her fingers slide over my hardon straining against the inside of my pants. I felt like I might blow my load right there.

I whispered, "Are you having a good time? Do you need anything?"

She took her head off my shoulder and looked me in the eyes and whispered back, "Yes, I do need something." She brought her hand around me and put it on the back of my head and pulled me to her lips, kissing me. Not hard and passionate, but a soft, lingering kiss. No tongues were exchanged, just an eyes closed soft kiss that lasted a good thirty seconds. I could feel her trembling against me. Then releasing me, she put her head back on my shoulder and snuggled into me. A little over halfway through the movie she whispered in my ear, "Take me home." I looked at her, wondering if I had done something wrong. She was smiling, then nodded to me and whispered again, "Take me home."

We didn't say another word, we left the theater and walked to the car that was parked between the theater and the restaurant, my coat and arm around her. I opened her door and she got in. On the drive home she would stare at me, then look out the window, turning to stare at me again. 30 minutes later I pulled into our driveway and rushed around to open her door. Taking her hand as she turned to get out of the car I again saw the tops of her thighs, only this time I saw the crotch of the red panties she was wearing and my dick stiffened in my pants. She smiled at me as she stepped out of the car.

We walked hand in hand to the front door. We stopped on the porch and I turned her to me and said, "I had such a good time." and before I could finish, "I hope we can do this again." She pulled my face to hers and pressed her lips to mine. Not the soft kiss like in the theater, this was harder and with much passion. I felt her breathing increasing as her tongue found it's way into my mouth. For a second, I thought about the neighbors seeing us under the porch light making out like kids, but then thought, "Fuck'em, let them get their own girl." and played tag with my mothers tongue.

She broke the kiss and with her breathing coming in pants, she pulled my head down and whispered in my ear, "Dennis, I want you to fuck me. I want you to take me. You are the man of this house and I want you to take what is yours. Can you do that? Can you make me cum so hard, I'll never want or need anyone else. Will you give me your cum? Remind me how to be a woman again?

"Yes." I unlocked the door with shaky hands, she stepped in taking my hand and guiding me inside. I barley got the door closed and locked before she pulled me down the hall to her bedroom. Once in her bedroom she turned me and pushed me on the bed, kicking off her shoes.

She panted, "Get undressed, I am going into the bathroom for a minute and turned and left me to strip. I hurried out of my clothes hoping she wasn't going to come to her senses and change her mind. Once naked, I drew the covers off except the sheet and crawled into bed covering myself with it.

A moment later, the bathroom door opened and outstepped my mother wearing a red push up bra displaying that wonderful cleavage. As she stood there allowing me to take in the sight of her, I let my gaze fall across her flat stomach and then down to her red panties, that I could see had a wet spot forming in the silk they were made of. Her red garter belt, holding up her sheer stockings. "What do you think? She said seductively.

I stammered, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I will remember this moment, for the rest of my life. There may times that are this good, but there will never be any that are better." I could see a tear spill out of her eye and roll down her cheek. She raised her hands and found the little button holding the front of her bra together, releasing it and letting her bra fall to the ground. Her nipples were hard and looking right at me, I thought. She walked around the bed letting my eyes have their way with her. She let her hand drop to her panties and ran her fingers over the ever increasing wet spot and pushed into her pussy through the silk material and let out a moan. Standing next to me she put her finger in my mouth. I could smell her musky sweetness. She turned, giving me a view of her covered ass, she bent, reaching for a clasp, holding her hose up and released one then the other. Slowly she rolled her stocking down her leg, her ass testing the limits of her panties, showing me they were soaked underneath and when she had freed it from her toes, she tossed it across my face. The perfume I could smell on it was intoxicating. She turned as she unsnapped the other side and again rolled down the stocking, only when she was bent over removing it from her body, I let a finger reach between her thighs and rub her wet pussy through the wet silk panty. She moaned out and with her hand pressed my finger into her, then stepped away, causing me to grown my displeasure.

My Goddess moved back to the other side of the bed again, undoing the clasp holding her garter belt and let it fall the the floor. She now stood there in only those now soaked red panties allowing my eyes to roam over her. Her hands moved up and cupped her breasts. Then her hand dropped to her pussy and she pressed a finger across the lips of her sex and shuddering moaned out, "Dennis, I am yours for the taking."

I pulled the sheet up and away from my nakedness. She looked at my throbbing manhood and crawled into bed, then into my arms, pressing her hardened nipples into my chest. Had they been any harder, they would have pierced my skin.

I rolled her onto her back and her arms around me I kissed her, our tongues wrestling for dominance. I licked the side of her neck and heard her moans, coaxing me on. My hand found her breasts and massaged them, feeling their size and weight.

RoofRat
RoofRat
152 Followers
12