Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She held my face and said, "Dennis, we have all the time in the world to do the things you and I want to do to each other, but right now and I mean right now, I need you inside of me before I loose my mind. I need your hard cock to fill me. Can you do that, can you fuck me right now?

Without a word I moved down and placing my hands at her hip began to pull her panties. She raised her hips off the bed and I slid the wet garment over the cheeks of her ass. She lowered her ass to the cool sheet and raised her legs allowing me to pull them passed her feet. I used my hands to spread her legs and got between them. On my knees now, I looked down upon my angel and drank in her beauty.

Her breathing, becoming gasps, she commanded, "Fuck me, fuck your mother. Put your hard cock in me and make me yours." I grasped myself and guided the head of my cock to her clit that had shed its hood and was trying to escape her body. I rubbed it with it and she cried out, "Fuck me my son, fuck me now." A surge of power came over me at that moment. I was in control, I was the man of this house and I would decide when my woman would receiver pleasure. I let the head of my cock slide up and down her oozing opening, wetting my cock. She tried to push herself onto me, but to no avail. "Fuck me my son...Please fuck me."

As our eyes were locked, her legs now spread, her hands holding them up and apart, exposing all of her to me, I began to enter her and slowly pushed in deeper and deeper. She screamed now as I continued to push into her now. I felt a gush free itself from her, coating my invading cock. I pushed until our pubic bones had come together and I could push no more. Her mouth was open, gasping for air. Her pussy was squeezing the meat that filled and stretched her like she had never felt before. In a slow, steady pace I began to move, pulling out and pushing in, pulling out and pushing in. I watched her pleasure filled face trying to find air as I continued moving in and out of her.

I could feel my balls were full and looking for a way out. I increased my pace in and out of her dripping pussy. Faster and faster. Tears rolling down her face and bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts, she cried out again, "Fuck me Babyboy, Fuck your mother, fill me with your seed, I want to feel your goodness inside of me."

We could hear the slapping noises of our bodies coming together, My balls slapping her upturned ass, the smell of her in my nose, I looked down on her and said, "Cum for me, cum for me now." Her body began to shake and convulse, my cock like a piston now, faster and faster. "Cum for me mother." Her pussy opened wide for me and as she screamed out, the walls of her vagina clamped down on my thrusting cock and the waves of her orgasm coursed throughout her body. One cry of pleasure after another rang out in what I decided would be our bedroom as she came on me. She finally started to catch her breath when I looked at her and said I am going to fill you." Never slowing.

Her arms holding me, she said, "I want to watch my man cum inside of me, I want to see the pleasure that is ours as he cums." I reached down and found her reddening bud and started rubbing it and that's all it took. She cried out as the waves of her second orgasm took her. I could no longer hold back and released my seed into her as gush after gush filled her to overflowing. Mom pushed her face into my neck trying not to alert the neighborhood of her pleasure. Slowly, I began to slow until our pleasure became twitches and trembles. We held each other for the longest time, kissing and touching.

"I have never felt anything like that in my life," Mom cooed in my ears.

"Get used to it, we have a lot of years to get it right. I just can't believe dad could leave such a beautiful sexy woman,"

"Your father never made me feel what I just felt. He never cared about my pleasure, it was shoot a load and crawl off and he could only last about ninety seconds, I used to watch the clock and time him cause I knew I wasn't going to cum. I shouldn't be telling you this,"

"I promise you here and now, your pleasure will always come first."

She smiled and pressed her back into me, her ass up against my deflated cock. Pulling my arm around her as she closed her eyes and said, "Sometimes it will be all about you, but I like that and will be showing you these things. I love you son."

"I love you mom and you know that you are my woman now."

She whispered, "Yes I am." and with that we fell asleep in each others arms. I never slept so good.

I awoke the next morning, the sun shinning through the window, coating my backside with its warmth. I don't think we had moved all night, mom's backside pressed into my frontside. I listened to her slow and steady breathing, feeling her body rise and fall with each breath. I thought I don't want this feeling to ever end. It lasted about fifteen seconds, when I heard a voice from the bedroom door, "It must have been one hell of a date!" I glanced up and saw my Aunt Paula walking to mom's side of the bed. Looking down at us, I didn't know if she was mad or in shock. I didn't know if she was going to tell the world about us. I was pretty sure Grandpa would not approve. She grabbed our coverings and in one motion, pulled them down and off of us.

My mom groaned, "What the fuck Paula?"

Aunt Paula was grinning from ear to ear as she walked around to my side of the bed looking at our naked bodies. She then smacked me right on the ass, hard and said, "Get up Lovers, I'll start the coffee."

I reached down and pulled a sheet over us as mom rolled over to face me. She snuggled right back into my arms with her eyes closed she said, "Well she got one thing right."

"What's that?"

Mom opened her eyes looking into mine and said, "We are lovers."

"Yea we are."

We laid there a few minutes holding each other. I kissed all around her head and face. Then I could smell the coffee and mom moaned, "Mmm, coffee." and started to stir. She got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I laid there until she came back out with just her robe on. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and took my morning piss and washed my face. Not really caring at this point I walked out to the kitchen where the woman were drinking coffee. I didn't have a stich of clothes on. As I walked passed mom, heading for the hot morning liquid, I kissed mom on the lips. She said "No, I have rotten morning breath."

"I don't care." I replied and gave a nice little kiss good morning. I then filled up my cup, I walked passed Aunt Paula and catching her by surprise, found her lips with mine and gave her the same kiss.

"Hey bitch, that's my man you got your lips on." mom said smiling.

"I believe his lips are on mine, sister. Give him shit."

Mom laughed and said, "After the way he made me feel last night, he can do anything he wants."

With a lilting voice, Aunt Paula sang out, "Really?"

Mom smiled again, "Cool your jets there, Paula, maybe tonight."

Not sure what she was getting at I announced I was going to take a shower and brush my teeth and headed for my new bedroom. I was letting the hot water wash over me and then while l was washing my hair, mom stepped into the shower with me. We both had brushed our teeth by then and we shared a hot tongue involved kiss. She reached down and found my cock and it began to wake up as well. She was washing my body with a soapy washcloth, lingering on my cock and balls, when the shower door opened and Aunt Paula said, "Knock that shit off." Locking her eyes on my hardon. "We need to be at the brunch by 11:00A.M.

Dropping to her knees in front of me, mom said, "Well, I guess I better take care of this right now." holding my rod for Aunt Paula to see. She guided to her mouth and swallowed me, pushing me to the back of her throat until she gaged a little then pulled me back out only to suck me back in. This was a new experience for me. "Now this is a blowjob honey." mom said as she began to slide me in and out of her mouth, with Aunt Paula just standing there watching. I ignored my Aunt and focused on my cock penetrating my mother's face. Mom was bobbing her head back and forth stopping only to lick the head of cock and then push it back into her. She couldn't quite get it all into her, but was building my orgasm just the same.

As mom continued, I put a hand on the shower wall to steady myself and said, "Mom, you're going to make me cum." She only increased her pace. "I'm getting close," She just kept going.

Aunt Paula, as if in a trance watching her sister suck off her nephew, said, "Dennis, fill your mother's mouth, give her your cum, she wants to swallow you."

Mom moaned loudly giving her approval.

"That's it nephew, fuck her face, give her what she wants." Then another moan from mom. My hand on the shower wall, I reached up with my other hand and grabbed the shower nozzle and began to unload into my mother's mouth.

"OH FUCK!" I cried out as my cum spilled out onto my mothers tongue, filling her mouth.

When I could give her no more, my mom stood up and Aunt Paula said, "Don't you do it, do not swallow." and then pulling her arm bringing her where she was standing, pressed her lips onto mom's and they began to share my hot seed. I watched as their tongues worked back and forth. A trickle seeped out of the mouth and ran down Aunt Paula's cheek. Then they ended the kiss and swallowed the prize that they had fought over. Mom licked the stream dripping down my Aunt's cheek. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. When I got my legs back I rinsed myself off, gave mom a kiss and stepped out of the shower.

As I stepped past my Aunt, she grabbed my deflating cock and said, "Next time, you flood my mouth with your cum." Not believing what I was hearing I dried off and went to put on some clothes.

We spent the day together the three of us. It was a three day weekend, so neither mom or Aunt Paula had to work the next day. We went to brunch and drank Champagne mixed with orange juice. I couldn't believe nobody was carding me. I guess because I was with two very good looking woman, nobody cared about me. I was okay with that. Aunt Paula likes the swap meet, so we walked around there for awhile. When were thinking about heading home, mom said she wanted to make one more stop. Twenty minutes later, I found my self in a Victoria Secrets store holding two purses, while they tried on sexy underwear. I sat there for an hour hiding my hard cock with their purses. They said how good I had been waiting for them and they would make it up to me later.

When we got back the ladies started to fix something for dinner and I went in the front room to watch TV. Aunt Paula brought me a bourbon and coke while the were drinking vodka cranberry's. After watching TV for awhile Aunt Paula said, "I think I need one more drink." Then got up and went into the kitchen. Without a word, mom went with her. After about 15 minutes, they hadn't come back, so I got up and looked into kitchen, but they weren't there. I walked down the hallway and when I got to the bedroom door, I heard my mom moaning. I opened the door and my mom was laying on the bed, with her head on the pillows and her legs spread wide, Aunt Paula was laying facedown between her spread legs and had her tongue in her pussy, licking and sucking her. She had two fingers working in and out of my mom's wet hole.

Mom saw me standing there and said, "We were wondering where you were. Your Auntie, needs a cock inside of her." I was out of my clothes in record time. When I crawled onto the bed behind Aunt Paula, she kept her face in my mom, but raised her ass up and got on her knees. Her flawless ass in front of me. Mom said she needed a cock in her and as the man of the house, it was my job to give it to her. I knelt behind her and took a finger and started at her clit and ran it down her pussy lips and then touched her little asshole. She moaned into my moms pussy. I just couldn't help myself and bent over and licked her asshole causing her to moan again and push her ass back at me. For the next couple of minutes I licked my Aunts asshole, trying to push into her now and then.

My mom was moaning, Aunt Paula was moaning then to Aunt Paula's surprise without warning I pushed my hard cock all the way into her, balls deep and just let it sit in her hot canal. She let out a scream when I did that. I remained still and Aunt Paula tried to pull away and push back trying to fuck me, but I had her hips held tight. Mom looking at me, said, "You're driving your Auntie crazy. Give her what you gave me last night. When you fill her up with your tasty cum I'll suck it out of her and you can watch us share it again. I started moving in and out of her, slowly, then faster, short strokes, then long ones. My Aunts orgasm was building and my cock was steady. After a few minutes of this I picked Aunt Paula up and turned her onto her back. Mom got up and squatted over her face. Using her hands to hold onto mom's hips, Aunt Paula started licking mom's asshole.

I pushed her legs up and mom took her by the ankles and pulled her legs back, raising her ass off the bed. I put the head of dick at her opening and slid it right back in. My hands on Aunt Paula's legs, supporting my self, mom reached down and put two fingers on her clit and started rubbing her. That was all it took and Aunt Paula yelled out that she was cuming. I fucked her as fast as I could as she trembled under me. Aunt Paula screamed again and her pussy squirted my belly with a flood of her juices. Seeing that, my cock betrayed me and started filling her pussy with cum. When I was empty I slowed my pumping and mom crawled down and gently pulled me off of her, putting her face in her little sisters pussy, licking and sucking my man juice out of her. I watched as mom made my Aunt come again, causing two more gushes to shoot out of her. Then mom moved up to her head and they shared my seed with each other until it was down their throats. Mom got up and went to the kitchen and fixed another drink for us and got a doobie out of Aunt Paula's purse. We sipped the drinks and shared the joint.

We laid there rubbing and touching each other, sharing kisses, when mom looked at me and said, "Son, you are man of this house and it is your job to keep your woman happy. I thought to myself, the best thing my father ever did for me was leave us.

P.S. I think I saw twitches and trembles in concert last month.

12