Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was in a lot of pain, and even though he knew that she couldn't cure him at that moment, he wanted to know if he had a hernia or something else.

"I can close my eyes if you want," Sarah suggested.

Reluctantly and nervously Jake agreed. She would close her eyes, he would stand in front of her, drop his pants, and she would test him for a hernia. Sarah scooted to the edge of the couch and held her hands in front of her. "Okay, when you're ready, put my hands on your legs and I'll go from there, okay?" With her eyes closed she felt the alcohol more. She felt almost dizzy. She was trying to remember the alcohol percentage on the bottle when she was distracted by the sound of Jake's belt.

She heard his jeans drop and then the sound of his underwear sliding down his legs. With her eyes closed, she was focused on the sound. The sound of underwear coming off, usually a sexual sound when it's this close to your face. Jake hesitated a moment with his penis out in front of his mom's face. He was nervous, but it was her idea. He put her hands on the outside of his thighs. Her arms were fully outstretched.

"Okay, come a little closer. I won't bite," the words slipped out and Sarah thought it was a weird thing to say. She was definitely buzzed. She winced at her words as the thought popped into head. Jake's penis in my mouth. It was a passing thought as to why what she said was weird. She moved on. "Okay, I'm going to touch you underneath your scrotum and push a little, okay?"

"Okay," Jake replied, his voice almost shaky.

Sarah moved her hand up from below to where she thought would be beneath his scrotum. Something she didn't expect to feel touched her wrist and she realized after a moment it was the tip of his penis hanging down. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she said as she lowered her hands. She didn't expect his penis to hang that low. She was used to his father's, whose soft penis sat above his balls. Her head was spinning from embarrassment and alcohol as well as the intense curiosity she now had about her son's size.

"It's okay," Jake reassured. He was fine. It wasn't as bad as he thought. He was more concerned with her finding it weird than himself.

She slid up his thigh, finding his scrotum. "Wow", she thought, "big balls too". While she touched his scrotum from beneath to find the right spot his penis rested partly on her wrist. She could feel that it was large and heavy for a soft penis. She was distracted by her alcohol fueled curiosity. It took her a moment to find the right spot. "Okay," she said, "cough for me." He coughed. "Turn your head to the right and cough... now to the left."

As he was doing as she said, she lost herself for a moment. She knew that she could open her eyes just a little and see without being caught, so she did. She opened her eyes just enough to see through her lashes. His penis, almost as thick as the wrist it was laying on. His balls were large too. She forgot to pay attention to his cough. She thought drunkenly, "he's thick. Manly. He's got full balls. Who did he get it from? Not Shawn that's for sure". She saw his abs and with the hand that was still on his left leg she noticed his firmness and strength. "He's really strong. I bet he could if he wanted to, and I couldn't stop him". She had gone from concerned to horny and was not fully in control.

"Is that it?" Jake asked.

Sarah quickly shut her eyes again. She couldn't even remember if he had a hernia. Her head was buzzing. Her inhibitions were gone. In that moment she knew what she wanted and didn't have the wherewithal to stop herself. She said, "I think you might just have blue balls."

"What?" Jake said.

"Yeah, when's the last time you, you know..."

"I don't know," he lied. He had received blowjobs from his ex, but had never gone all the way. He masturbated every once in a while, but hadn't in a few days.

Sarah was so deep into her temptation that she wanted it more than anything. She thought to herself, this is what I want in life. This is what I've been waiting for. She pulled gently on his leg with her left hand so that he would come a little closer. Sarah slid her right hand so that his penis laid in the palm of her hand. She wrapped her fingers around it delicately and slowly caressed her son's penis and said, "May I open my eyes?" She liked asking for permission from him. It made her feel submissive, the tables turned. She continued stroking his soft penis.

"Umm, if you want. What are you going to do?" Jake was confused. It was clear that his mom was coming on to him, but that couldn't be. That doesn't actually happen, he thought. It would have been a lie if he said he wanted her to stop. He hadn't thought of his mom like this before, but she was a good looking woman.

"What do you want me to do?" she said flirtatiously. Her eyes were open now, looking up at her son standing tall before her, "I'll do anything."

He looked back at his mom with nothing to say. She kept her eye contact and opened her mouth, slightly sticking her tongue out. Sarah could feel his cock had grown harder and she wanted to see how big it would get. How it would look completely hard. She leaned forward and put the tip of his penis in her mouth. He let out a soft sigh. He tastes like Shawn, but better, she thought. Quickly obsessed with her son's smell and taste, she started sucking.

She was taking him in her mouth, slightly deeper each time. She wanted to see if she could fit all of him in her mouth; she couldn't. He was almost fully hard. Her free hand went to his balls, feeling their weight and size. "They're heavy. And soft, she thought. I bet he cums more than his dad too".

Jake was stunned. His mom was sucking his dick and it felt great. She was good. Years of practice with dad, he thought. Sarah took her son's penis out of her mouth and said, "I shouldn't tell you this, probably, but you're a lot bigger than your dad." She went back to sucking. Jake could tell she was buzzed by the way she spoke. He found it comforting. At least he was more in control and might remember this more clearly than she would.

He was fully hard now and Sarah could easily fit both hands on his cock and still suck on his thick head. She kept his dick in her mouth and as best she could started to remove her clothing. She was in a button shirt, bra, and jeans. Her shirt came off first, and she tossed it on the couch next to her. Without taking Jake's dick out of her mouth she mumbled, "Take off my bra." It took him a second to understand what she said, but he gladly did what she said. He bent over her and fumbled for a moment at the latch, relieved when it came off easily. He stood up straight again, looking down at his mom's tits. She looked up at him, grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast for him to squeeze. She could feel the strength in his hands, calloused from lifting weights.

"God this is so fucking hot. I want him inside of me. I want to feel this fucking big cock" she thought, Sarah was unraveling. A moment later she took the dick out of her mouth and stood up, unbuttoning her jeans. Jake took a step back. Sarah pulled her jeans off and then slipped out of her underwear. She sat back on the couch.

Seeing his mom like this, naked, while he had his hard cock out made something switch. He knelt down, taking charge. "What are you doing?" Sarah asked. He didn't answer, but lifted her legs and she fell back. Sarah spread her legs and he put his face up to her pussy. He could already smell her scent and he wanted to taste his mom. He put his tongue low on her vagina, slowly sliding it all the way to her clit. Sarah was quivering and she put her hands on her son's head. Jake's tongue slowly became more aggressive, pushing into her pussy and then back out to tantalize her clit. His mom's moans made him stay rock hard along with her taste. Sarah pushed his face into her, wanting to be fucked by his tongue. She knew what she wanted.

A minute two later she pulled him back and made him pause, "I want you to fuck me," she said seriously. She stood up with him and kissed him on the lips. She whispered, "I know you're my son, and I shouldn't be doing this, but I don't care right now. I want something more, a man. I need more in my life." Jake didn't fully understand this but didn't care.

Sarah was about to head to the bedroom when she turned around. "Wait a second," she said. Jake watched his mom's naked body as she walked quickly to the kitchen. Her ass jiggled with each step and her curves drove him wild. He wanted to be inside of her. She opened a cupboard and reached for a bottle. It was Shawn's whiskey. She didn't like hard liquor, but she wanted to lose even more control. She wanted to fully indulge in whatever was being brought out of her. She took off the top, downed a couple of fiery gulps, and set it down on the counter.

The short walk to the bedroom was enough for Sarah to form some strange thoughts. She grew angry, almost, at Shawn. She loved him, and didn't want to hurt him, but at the same time realized she drew pleasure from humiliating him behind his back. Why? She was out of her mind, hornier than she could ever remember being. She laid down on the bed and looked at her son standing with his hard penis extending out in front of him, drooping under its own weight. Shawn's is too small to droop, she thought meanly. She knew she was turned on by these thoughts and didn't fight them anymore. She decided to just let them out. "Your dad's cock doesnt droop like that. It doesn't weigh enough. It stands straight out," she laughed and mimicked her husband's penis with her finger. "And when it's soft, it sits on top of his balls..." she kept laughing, "...some man."

Jake listened to what his mom was saying and decided liked it. He liked being praised for his manliness. He liked making fun of someone who wasn't there. He got on the bed. "You want a real man like me?" he said, unsure. He wasn't used to dirty talk.

"Yes, I want you to take me and fuck me better than your dad ever has. Stretch me out so he knows who's the man of the house," Sarah said while spreading her legs. Jake got on the bed and put the head of his penis against her pussy. Sarah was already moaning at the thought. She was perched on her elbows behind her, watching him push the tip of his penis into her pussy. His head slipped in at once and Sarah gasped, "Oh my god! Fuck you're thick. Go slow." She had never had anything this wide inside of her before. She wanted badly to take it. She wanted to please her son, a real man so bad.

Jake saw that she wasn't ready for him yet. He kept only his tip inside of her, letting her relax, and took his chance with some dirty talk of his own. "Are you going to be able to take this dick?"

Sarah nodded and bit her lip, "Yes, I'm yours."

"You're going to be a good slut mom?" Jake could tell from her response that she liked being submissive.

Hearing those words together was so wrong, it made her shudder with pleasure. "Yes Jake, I'll be a good slut for you. I'll do whatever you want."

"Anything?"

"Anything, sweetie."

"Better than dad's dick huh?" He started to move a little bit deeper and then back out.

"Way better! He's so much smaller. I'll barely feel him after you're done with me." She wasn't completely lying.

Jake was working his dick deeper inside of his mom bit by bit, savoring every movement she made when he opened up some deeper part of her pussy. He was enjoying himself and realized that he was very turned on by his mom. Sarah relaxed and Jake could hear noises of wetness as he gently thrusted. He started to push harder. Sarah was taking more than half of his dick now. "You're mine now mom." Jake could tell she liked this talk. "I'll make you my slut and fuck you anytime I want. How much better does this feel than dad's tiny dick?"

Sarah's head took the words like a drug. The insults were like hits from a cigarette to her. "You're so much better honey, I wish he knew how much bigger your cock is."

"Say mommy's pussy is mine."

"Mommy's pussy is all yours, you can use mommy's pussy whenever you want." Her voice was breathy between Jake's thrusts. "I can take it all, please. I want you all the way inside of me Jake."

Jake was looking at his cock sliding in and out of his mom's pussy. He was only an inch away from pushing his entire length inside of her. Grabbing her hips, he pushed his dick the final inch. Sarah's back arched and she instinctively tried to scoot away. "Don't move. You said you'd take it like a good girl,"Jake said. Sarah relaxed the best she could. She could feel her son's strong arms holding her hips in place as he started to fuck her hard. "You want to please me right? Be a good slut?"

Sarah was rubbing her hands along her body, squeezing her breasts as the overbearing sensation of her Jake's cock filled her vagina. "Yes, I want to please you." He was smashing his pelvic area into her each time now, fully burying his penis. Each time he thrust it hurt just a little. Sarah liked it. It made her feel like she was enduring something for his pleasure, sacrificing. She wanted to be used and pushed to her limits and he was doing it well. Holy shit, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. As Jake pumped inside of her, she came. He didn't stop. Sarah's legs shook and her pussy tightened around her son's penis.

"You came? I bet you don't cum on his dick like that." Jake was getting close himself.

"No. Oh my god no I don't. Cum inside of me."

"You sure?" Jake felt a twitch of nervousness again.

"Yes, leave me a mess for Shawn. I don't care."

Jake didn't care either, "Dad won't be back until Monday."

"Then fuck me everyday until he comes back. I'll see when his flight comes in..." Sarah was struggling to speak as Jake was fucking her hard. He was about to cum. "And you can fill me with cum right before he gets back. It'll be dripping out of me when I see him."

Jake came. He thrusted as deep as he could, holding his mom in place so she couldn't move. She felt his cock twitch again and again as his cum filled the deepest part of her pussy. She felt the warmth of the cum and knew it was a big load Jake had put inside of her. They held still for a moment, his dick inside of her, coated with cum. He slowly pulled out and Sarah was in ecstasy. She wanted to go again. She wanted to see how much her son had stretched her out. She wanted to fuck Shawn immediately and laugh as she couldn't feel his penis at all. She wanted to see Shawn pull his small penis out, covered in their son's cum. She wanted to make Shawn clean their son's cum out of her with his mouth. "What the fuck is wrong with me?" was the question running through her dizzy euphoric head.

"That was amazing," She said.

"Yeah..." Jake felt weird now that it was over. Concerned for what his mom would say once she sobered up and got her head straight. His worry was soothed once she spoke.

"I need you again. Whenever you want, if you want, fuck me, I'll do whatever," Sarah said.

Jake agreed happily and left the room to clean up. Sarah lay on the bed, spread eagle for a few more minutes, head spinning and pussy buzzing. She had never had anything like that and she hoped that it wouldn't be the last. This is what she needed. She thought, Exploration. Exploration in sex. She wanted to explore these new kinks and boundaries. Sarah wanted to make fantasy reality. All those things she thought, she wanted to experience, and she couldn't wait.

12