Man of the House Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. What?"

My mother smiled at me. "It's like this. When your father was alive, I relied on him to remind me to take care of things and punish me when I needed it. For the last twelve years, I have needed to be responsible for everything. Not that I'm complaining, but it's nice knowing that someone loves you and takes care of you, even if that means being punished. And on the topic, you should really punish me for last night."

"Ok. This is a lot. We are going to come back to this, but how exactly am I supposed to punish you?"

"Your father liked taking me over his knee, but it's up to you."

"You mean to spank you?"

She nodded.

"Ok. Just to make sure that we are both on the same page. You want me to take charge of you, and included in that you want to pull you over my knee and spank your ass because you called out dad's name while we were having sex last night, correct?"

She nodded again. I took a deep breath and motioned her over to me. She approached almost timidly and stood next to where I was sitting on the couch that we had fucked on the night before. I looked up at her and debated how to continue. Coming to a decision, I reached up, stroked her cheek, and then grabbed a handful of my mother's dark hair. I knocked one of my legs into hers as I pulled her forwards and down, making her fall across my lap. I switched hands on her hair and stroked her amazing ass. I pulled up her skirt, revealing a pink lace thong that nicely framed her delicious-looking cheeks. I pulled her head up a bit by her hair and looked down at her.

SMACK!

I felt the tingle in my hand as I slapped my mother's ass for the first time.

"Do you know why you are being punished?" I asked in a slightly angry voice.

She tried to nod, which was hard with me holding her hair tight.

SMACK!

"I don't think that you do." SMACK! "The reason that you are being punished," SMACK! " It's that you made me wait six months since my birthday before giving me what was mine." SMACK! "And then, to make things even worse," SMACK! "When you finally do give it to me, you disrespect me by acting like a dirty slut and calling out someone else's name." SMACK! SMACK!

Each slap left a red mark on her ass and made her flinch and whimper. I almost stopped after the first, but something told me that this was what she wanted.

SMACK!

SMACK!

Having spanked her ten times, I stopped and let go of her head. I noticed that she was breathing hard, and I felt something wet on my leg. Sliding my hand down I found that not only was she wet enough to have soaked her panties, but it was enough that it had soaked through my pants as well.

"Well Mom, aren't you just a dirty little slut," I said, rubbing her cunt through her wet thong. "Getting off on being spanked, and by your son no less."

She moaned in dismay when I pulled my hand away.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She cried out as I rained another set of blows down on her already red ass. The cries turned back into moans and then a shuddering orgasm as I rubbed her clit through the lace. I held her hair as she shook beautifully across my lap. When she finally stopped, I told her to stand up. She looked extremely sexy with her skirt pulled up and her hair a mess.

"Take off those panties. They are probably more cum than fabric anyways," I said holding out my hand.

She took them off and handed them to me.

"I'm going to go move my things. I expect more answers later, but for now, I think that you should go get dinner ready."

"Ok. I made space for you in the drawers and closet," she said starting to head to the kitchen.

I stopped her and motioned for her to lean in close. When she did I kissed her gently on the lips and then shoved her dirty panties into her mouth.

"You are still being punished, and I don't want you saying anything else until I'm ready to hear it," I explained to her questioning eyes.

I turned her around towards the kitchen and gave her ass another slap to get her moving. I went to my room to pack things up, but instead, sat down on my bed. What the hell just happened? Had I really just spanked my mother like that? My mother, who had taken care of me by herself for most of my life? Who had barely ever even raised her voice at me? And I had not only hit her hard enough to leave a mark multiple times but I had also verbally and physically humiliated her and then sent her to make dinner. I sat there for a while, frozen in thought, spiraling deeper and deeper into a dark place. Suddenly a knock on my door made me look up. I saw my mother standing at my door, still naked from the waist down with her skirt bunched above her waist, mouth still full of her dirty panties and her eyes bright with happiness. Looking at her, I realized a couple of things. First, even if it was hard for me, she wanted this. Who was I to say no to the person that I loved most in the world, who had sacrificed everything to take care of me? Second, she looked incredibly hot like this. And third I had enjoyed having her over my lap and spanking her. It was as if a light had gone off in the darkness. All the self-recrimination that had been building burned away, and I smiled up at my mom, my slut.

"Dinner is ready?"

She nodded.

"Good. I'm hungry, and I want to eat some food before I get to dessert," I said staring hungrily at her hairless pussy.

The twinkle in her eyes got even brighter. Things were going to be amazing.

12