Man of the House Ch. 02

Story Info
Son continues to take his place as man of the house.
3.2k words
4.57
56.1k
101

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***************

Author's note:

This story is meant to be a fantasy. As such, many points of reality are put to the side, such as safety and pregnancy, as well as others.

If you have not yet read the previous chapter(s), go back and do so, things will make more sense.

Additionally, this series will cover a wide range of sexual activities. I will try to cover them in the into, but please be aware. All characters are at least 18 years of age.

Thanks to my amazing editor ResqJack!

Topics: incest, oral, rimming, BDSM, MF

**************

My mother led the way back to the kitchen. I walked just far enough behind her that I could watch her naked ass sway with each step. I noticed that there was still a slight redness from her earlier spanking. I sat at the table, and she served dinner before sitting down across from me.

"You can take them out now," I said to her.

She pulled the wadded-up pair of dirty panties out of her mouth. She took a sip of water to clear her mouth. I held out my hand and she passed me the mess of pink lace. I unfolded a napkin and placed them out in clear view, a reminder of what had just transpired.

As we began eating, I asked, "Why don't you start from the beginning of the story?"

"Your father and I were very much in love, very open and honest with each other, and loved sex. We realized that neither of us really cared what other people thought of us about the things we did and that we didn't really care about social conventions or taboos either. The combination meant that we were able to enjoy ourselves, each other, and sometimes even other people, in a way that most people can't. As I told you earlier, we talked about eventually expanding our love for our family members to include the physical side."

"And it worked for you? I've heard about people doing that, but it rarely works from what I've heard."

She shrugged.

"For us, it worked. I'd like to think that it would have worked long term also, but we'll never know, will we?" She added with a sad smile.

"Do you mind me asking some more questions?"

"Please ask. If there is anything that I feel like I can't answer, I'll tell you."

"That works. I guess that's part of the open and honest deal."

She nodded again.

"Based on what you said, you are more submissive. Does that mean that Dad was dominant?"

"For the most part, yes. Though there were times when we switched. There were times when I would sit on his face and make him eat me out forever. I used to love doing that and then fucking his ass," she smiled fondly at the memory.

"Wait, you fucked Dad's ass? He was gay? I mean...I guess bi since he obviously liked sex with women also?"

"As I said before, we didn't care about any of that kind of thing. What mattered to us was that we enjoyed ourselves. And unless they have a psychological block against it, most men get physical pleasure from having their prostate stimulated, which means getting fucked in the ass feels good. I'd be happy to show you."

"Let me think about it. But going back to your history, did you keep up with any of those other people after Dad died?" I asked switching topics, not comfortable with this confusion I was feeling at the thought of my mother fucking my ass.

"Some of them. It took me a while after he died to be in a place where I could start having sex again. And while you were little, it was harder, which doesn't mean that it didn't happen, but it was rarer. Some of them are friends outside of the bedroom as well and you even know some of them."

"Like whom?" I asked, intrigued by the thought.

"Maybe you'll get the chance to find out at some point, depending on how things play out. But anyway, as you got older it became easier. I was able to schedule things when you had other plans, or I could go out in the evenings, and you could stay by yourself."

"So, you are saying that all the dates you went on were booty calls?"

"I guess," she responded with a smile. "I didn't really feel the need for romantic dates. I had plenty of sex of when I wanted it, and I already had a man in my life."

"Ok. Sorry, it's still a lot to process. I assume that given your approach that it's not only men who interest you?"

"I've been known to lick pussy before if that's what you are asking. I've tried a lot of things over the years."

The thought of my mother with her face buried in another woman's cunt while I fucked her was extremely enticing.

"What is the craziest thing you have ever done?"

"Hmmmm. I don't think that I'm quite ready to share that with you. Any more questions, or are you ready for dessert?"

"I think I'm ready for dessert."

"Let me clear the table, and then I can serve you."

I laughed at the double meaning, but I stopped her when she came to take my plate. I reached down to her still exposed pussy and ran a finger through her slit. Finding it wet as expected, I wiped my finger clean on the mess of pink lace. I then took the fabric, soaked up more of her juices with it, and held it to her lips. She obligingly opened her mouth, and I replaced the gag. I also relieved her of the skirt that was bunched up around her waist. She cleared the table while I watched her and talked about my day. When she finished, I told her to take off her shirt as well. I pulled her in front of me and sucked on her now exposed nipples and the sound of her muffled moans of pleasure emanated from behind the lace gag. When I finally had enough of her tits for the moment, I grabbed her legs and lifted her as I stood up. She gave off a muffled yelp and grabbed at me to keep her balance. I laid her down on the table and then sat back down. I lifted her feet so that they were planted on the table and spread her legs. Looking at the delectable dessert placed here more, I leaned in and took a lick. It tasted just as good as it had the night before.

I wasted no time. I eagerly ate my mother's cunt like it was a pie at a pie-eating contest, with no hands and cream spread all over my face. It didn't take long before I managed to coax out the first orgasm, her sounds of pleasure muted by her dirty thong, but still very audible. I wasn't satisfied with just one, but I switched my focus to her clit. Alternating sucking on it and flicking it with my tongue, her second and third orgasms came quickly after her first. Looking up across her body I could see that she was holding herself back from touching me, but from her muffled whines I guessed that it was starting to get to be too much direct stimulation.

I gave her one last lick before standing up and dropping my pants. The table height lined her up almost perfectly, and I had an amazing view of her flushed body and her beautiful tits that rose and fell with each deep breath, as I penetrated my mother once again. All the buildup had gotten to me, and it wasn't long before I was filling her pussy with cream. She screamed out as I did and even muffled through her panties it was loud. I could feel her clamping down around me with each pulse. I reached forward and grabbed a nipple in each hand and pulled, getting another squeal, and tightening of her warm around me. Finally, when I finished cumming, I pulled out of her with a slurping sound and made my way around the table.

"Are you ready for your dessert?" I asked as I once again pulled the dirty panties out of her mouth.

Better she could even answer, I shoved my dirty cock into her mouth. She eagerly sucked the combination of my cum and her juices off of me and down her throat. I grabbed her tits as she massaged my dick with her tongue. One of her hands reached around to my ass, pulling me in deeper into her mouth while her other I watched start fingering her messy cunt. Between her display and her mouth, I quickly went from starting to lose my erection post orgasm to growing back to full mast. As I grew, I filled her mouth more and more, until I was pressing against the back of her throat. Undaunted, she held me close, fingering herself even faster as my cock pushed into her tight throat. I groaned as I felt the extra grip that she now massaged the top of my dick with. My mother was surpassing any other blowjob that I had ever had. She eventually had to breathe and tapped on my thigh. I pulled out of her throat and mouth and let her catch her breath. While she did, I had an idea.

Turning around, I pressed my ass down on my mother's upturned face, making sure that her nose and mouth were firmly seated in my crack. She was still taking deep gulps of air when I did, which meant that she ended up breathing in my ass. I don't think she minded, especially as she started licking my asshole. I reveled in how much of a dirty slut my mother was as she probed my ass with her tongue. It felt even better than I had thought, especially when she started moaning. Her cumming while licking my ass was enough to push me towards the edge again, so I reluctantly pulled myself off her tongue. Turning around, I fed her my precum-dripping erection, not stopping until I was back in her throat. I then began fucking my mother's face and throat. My balls slapped into her nose and mouth each time I plunged back in. She continued fingering herself, enjoying my violation of her throat. She screamed out in painful pleasure when I twisted both of her nipples. The vibrations emitted from her throat echoed through my cock and I thrust back in as deep as I could and started pumping my hot seed directly into her stomach. I froze there, with my dick buried in her throat and a nipple in each hand, as wave after wave of pleasure rocked my body.

I eventually collapsed into the nearest chair, pulling out of her mouth, leaving a trail of cum, drool, and spit across her face. My mother's finger had slowed to small, gentle motions, and she looked at me upside down, eyes glazed, and a smile on her face.

"Best dessert I've had in a while," she said languidly.

I nodded, not able to get words out. Mom got up before me and I watched as she slowly while keeping eye contact, licked up the mess that had dripped out of her pussy and onto the table. It was extremely erotic to watch, and if I hadn't just cum twice, I would have been ready to go again. We showered together for the first time, which, given that we were both worn out, was more intimate rather than erotic. It was also the first night that I fell asleep with my mother's naked body pressed up against mine.

I woke up in the morning slightly confused as to where I was. Then I realized that my hand was cupping a bare tit. Then it was that my morning wood was nestled in the crack of someone's bare ass. It was only after those all had processed that I realized that the tit and ass belonged to my mother, as the events of the last two days resurfaced in my mind. Instinctively, I pulled her in tighter by the hand holding her firm breast and pressed my cock against her ass. She let out a pleased "mmmmmhhhhhhh," letting me know she was awake.

"Good morning," I whispered into her ear.

"It IS a good morning," she responded, rubbing her ass against my erection. "It seems like you have something for me down there."

"In fact, I do."

She turned over and rolled on top of me, pushing me onto my back. She kissed me as she reached back and adjusted my cock for a moment. My mother sighed as she pushed back onto it. She held there for a moment, her warmth enveloping me, and her body pressed up against mine. I gently caressed her back and brushed the hair from the front of her face.

"I could just stay like this all morning," my mother said with a smile. "But you need to go to work, and I need my morning exercise."

She pushed off my chest and into a sitting position, which felt very nice as my cock shifted inside of her. It also gave me access to my mother's tits, which I played with as she shifted her legs so that she was squatting. She playfully pushed my hands away as she started bouncing on my dick. I put my hands behind my head and watched my mother do squats, breasts bouncing with each stroke as she repeatedly impaled herself on my cock. It was clear that squats were something she did regularly, as evidenced by her amazing ass. Not doing the work was a novel experience for me. I kept going back and forth between closing my eyes, focusing on the sensations, and watching the pleasure in her face and the motions of her body. She eventually needed to give her legs a rest and bottomed out as deep as she could. Mom took a couple of deep breaths before starting to roll her hips back and forth. I groaned in pleasure as the sensation hit me.

"That's right, baby," my mother moaned. "Cum for me. Fill up your mother's cunt."

Between the ride, she started with and the undulations, combined with hearing her talk like that, I let loose.

"Ohhh, Mom," I moaned as I painted her insides white with my cum.

"That feels sooo good," she responded, my pulsing inside of her setting her off as well.

She collapsed against me, and I held her as we rode the final waves of our pleasure. After my cock stopped twitching and her cunt stopped pulsing, I realized that I needed to pee badly.

"Umm, I need to get up," I said gently, hating that I needed to.

"Are you sure?"

"Unless you want me to pee all over you, yes."

"Not right now. I'll get off."

She rolled off me, leaving a sticky mess behind. I quickly got to the bathroom and took care of myself. By the time I got out of the shower, my mother was no longer in bed. I dried off and got dressed for work and headed to the kitchen. I found my mother preparing breakfast for me, completely naked except for an apron. I don't think that I had ever seen anything quite as erotic as seeing my mother cooking me breakfast wearing nothing but her plain black apron.

"Hey honey, have a seat. Breakfast is almost ready."

I sat down and watched her work. It was mesmerizing, watching her ass and tits shake as she stirred. She brought me over a coffee. I groped a tit as she leaned over.

"If you want that kind of cream for your coffee," she said with a laugh, "I'll have to talk to one of my friends. Mine dried up when you last stopped sucking on them, and I don't really want to start again."

"I don't even know how to respond to that."

She kissed my head and headed back to the stove.

"In general, as honestly as you can. If you want breast milk, I have a friend who still produces. I can either ask her for some or if you really want, I can see whether or not she would be interested in having you drink directly from the tap."

"I'm intrigued, but right now, I'm happy with what I have right in front of me."

"Well, in that case, here is your breakfast," she said, putting a plate before me. Dropping to her knees and sliding under the table she continued, "I'm also happy with what I have before me right now."

She reached for my belt, and I started eating.

"Are you trying to drain me dry?" I asked with a laugh as I shifted my legs so that she could pull my jeans down.

"No, but you made me waste the first portion of my breakfast, so I want to make sure I get my protein."

I articulated my pleasure at both the food and the blowjob as she went to work coaxing another orgasm out of me while I ate. I wondered at the insane change that had come upon my life in the last two days as I felt my dick slip into my mother's throat as I took another bite of food. I reached under the table and placed a hand on her head, forcing her face down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. I held her there for a moment, with my cock deep inside her throat. When I let her go, she pulled back, took a breath, and went right back to bobbing. As I finished my breakfast, I grunted as I dumped another load of cum into her mouth. She continued sucking until she had gotten every drop. Crawling out from under the table, she stood up and kissed me as I went to stand up.

"Have a good day at work," my mother said as I pulled up my pants.

"This was definitely the best start to a day that I have ever had."

"I'm glad," she responded, untying, and talking off her apron. "I'm going to go exercise now. Love you."

I reached out and grabbed her before she could walk away. I kissed her deeply, my tongue snaking into her mouth, tasting myself and not caring.

"I love you too, Mom."

As I got to work twenty minutes later, my phone beeped. Checking, I got a message from my mom with a picture of her, naked on her exercise bike, clearly well into her workout. What really caught my eye was that she had what was clearly a dildo attached to the seat and buried in her cunt. The picture was captioned "ready to ride." Looking around and not seeing anyone, I undid my pants and pulled out my once more erect cock. I sent her a picture saying, "See what you do to me?" My life had definitely changed. I was excited to see where it would take me.