Man of the House: My Mom

Story Info
Son becomes the man of the house.
3.5k words
4.25
96.7k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a true story of me and my mom. All the events that have happened are real. I am sharing my story with the world. This story is about how it happened for the first time and later parts will what happens on a daily basis between us. Hope you like it and feel free to share your views with me.

My mom was 40 at the time and I was 18.

Regards

"Oh wow! this is better than I expected", Adriana exclaimed as she is done setting up most of her new country house. Kevin (me), her son, nodded to his mom's comment. This was the first time Adriana sounded so happy after her divorce. Her divorce was wasn't rough, nor that it was sudden. Slowly the lack of communication, and the lack of trust killed the relationship. Kevin chose to stay with his mom, he found her very easy going and a good person. Perhaps the actual reason for choosing his mom was his hatred for a hectic London lifestyle.

Adriana was on the same page as his son, she too was tired of leading a busy corporate life followed by her being a busy businesswoman. She was in desperate need for a break. She found her peace in form a country house situated in a remote town situated near the beautiful Eden valley. Mountains and hills were her thing, they bought her peace like no other. The house too was beautiful, the house consisted of 4 bedrooms, a big living room, a nice well equipped kitchen, a big back yard consisting of a swimming pool and a garden. Neighbors were far, nearest house was at least 5 minute walk away. It was peaceful. It was a perfect heaven for Adriana and Kevin to relax and move on with their lives.

It took them a few days to get accustomed to their new lifestyle, their days consisted of watching movies together, Adriana working on her beloved garden and Kevin working out. One afternoon Adriana requested Kevin to set up her reading room, Kevin happily agreed. Adriana loved books, books used to give meaning to her life. They both had a few boxes to unpack and then place the books neatly on the shelves. Kevin was sitting on the floor opening the boxes and his mom was putting them on the shelves in appropriate order. It was then the magic happened for Kevin!

Adriana bent to pick up books from the floor, Kevin was sitting right in front of her. She was wearing a loose pink top and her comfortable grey pajamas. Kevin's gaze met Adriana beautiful cleavage. Her pretty hair fell down in front of her face and her top lowered for Kevin to see her beautiful boobs. Though she was wearing a white bra but her boobs were big enough to be visible. Kevin was amazed to see her mom's sexuality for the first time. He couldn't take his eyes off her mom's gorgeous boobs, they looked soft, and tender. This was the moment he realized that how hot and cute his mom is. Kevin stated noticing things that he earlier didn't about his mom.

Adriana is a beautiful women. She is 5'2, has curly black hair and is white. Her smile has some unearthly element to it, it was so pure and refreshing. Her smile could strip any man of all his worries and make him fall in love with her. She is always smiling and giggling. Her smile can make anyone fall in love with her and her curves can make anyone want to fuck her. Adriana has a beautiful figure, her boobs are big and soft. She has a perfect 34D boobs, with perky nipples. Her waist was small and joy to put your arms around. And perhaps the biggest and the most noticeable feature about her is her amazing and round ass. Her ass is big. Her ass cheeks are perfectly round and moves up and down as she moves. The elegance with which her ass cheeks moves as she walk was godly. Adriana is truly a goddess, A sexy goddess. A perfect blend of cuteness and hotness. Those lips of her, those lips were perfect to kiss and to rub your dick on.

While sitting on the floor, Kevin couldn't resist sexual thoughts about her. As Adriana turned, he saw her sexy ass, this was the final nail in the coffin. Kevin was imagining his 6'3 feet self lifting up his 5'2 mom and fucking her hard against the wall till she beg him to stop.

"Kevin....Kevin....are you listening to me", Adriana asked.

Kevin snapped out of his fantasy and answered his mom. She asked him to bring in a few more boxes that were kept in the living room. While on the way to get them, he thought about his mom. That how sexy she is, he was feeling a sense of guilt for thinking about his mom but also felt it hot in some weird way. He was fascinated by the idea of being attracted to his mom, only thought he could have was he fucking Adriana. But he still resisted in the end due to the guilt he felt. He managed to not think anything barely and helped her till, the work was done. After which he went to his room to rest.

For the next few days he couldn't help but noticing his mom around the house. it was not just her hotness, her smile also made him weak and wanted to fuck her like no other. Her butt swinging up and down as she walks, her cleavage visible to Kevin due to his height, her cute smile and her pretty face.....It was too much for Kevin. He made up his mind, Kevin was now determined to fuck is mom. He was now fully committed to the idea of having sex with his hot mom.

Kevin( I ) started to spend more time with his mom, in order to get close to her. Started taking interest in her reading habits, watching shows with her, playing card with her and gardening with her. All these times, he couldn't take eyes off Adriana. He started flirting with her and complimenting about her. Adriana liked compliments from her son, it made her happy.

"Mom, wanna play cards?", Kevin.

"Sure, after I finish writing my diary", Adriana

Kevin and Adriana played cards together, it was late. Adriana was drowsy but kept playing until she slept. Now she was sleeping on the couch in front of her son. Kevin had the perfect view of her amazing boobs from the top of her loose night gown. She wasn't wearing any bra. Kevin could see the shape of her beautiful boobies perfectly. It got him hard like never before. His dick was erected to the full extent in her shorts. He wanted to pull it out and stroke it but was scared to do so incase his mom wakes up. Next morning Adriana woke up and found Kevin sleeping on the floor and apologized to him later for sleeping mid game, showing how pure and caring she is.

(Now on I will switch from the third person to the first person to better tell what happened)

"Mom, I was thinking. How about you start working out with me? It would be fun, and help you stay healthy.", I asked her

"um..why not? but I don't know anything", Adriana said while laughing

"Don't worry mom, I will teach you", I told her.

It was all set. For the first time I will get to touch her while training her. I was super excited and yet I had to be cautious, didn't want to get carried away. In the evening we got together in the home gym that I have set up in the last month. God she looked like a snack. she was wearing a tight green top with yoga pants. Those pants took the shape of her ass perfectly. I wanted to just bend her on the floor and fuck her out of sense. Wanted her to feel my dick inside her pussy and moan my name. Those feelings were overwhelming. I kind of moved on and proceeded to train her.

"Since it is your first time exercising, you should warm up pretty well", I told her

I asked her to jump for a min to warm her legs up. As soon as she began jumping, I saw her big, and soft boobs jump up and down. Seeing that side made hard instantly, I somehow tried to hide my cock that was trying to tear through my shorts.

Over the next few days I taught her how to workout and in that process touched her well. I touched her back, her outer thighs, her arms, her belly. All of her felt so soft and good. It was not only me enjoying, she also seemed to like it when I touched her and helped her. Things were going smooth.

Within a couple of months we became best friends, and started sharing everything. We spent most of our time with each other. My flirts with her increased and she also used to flirt back with me. She loved hugging me. When she did, I felt her boobs pressing against me. Feeling of those soft boobies pressing against my hard muscles was so sexy. I got hard every time she hugged me. My dick pressing against her lower belly. I often felt that she is aware of it but she never complained, she smiled all the time. I was starting to feel that she was into me as well.

I used to dip in the pool with her. She used to usually wear a top, and shorts in the pool, I used to be shirtless. In pool she used to touch my abs and spill water at me playfully. In pool all I could imagine is to takeoff her shorts and push my cock inside her wet pussy. Squeezing those big and soft boobs. But I couldn't, I needed to be sure. Our pool didn't have any stairs, so I used to grab her by her waist and help her get out. My dick used to rub on her big butt during this process.

She used to ask me about girls I like, I often dodged that question my answering that I didn't find anyone like you. This flirt always got a laugh and a hug. I wanted her. I wanted to fuck her. I wanted to become the man of the house by fucking her. I dreamt of fucking that angel. I wanted her to be my best friend with benefits. slowly things kept growing between us, it was too much for me to handle. I wanted more of her. Those hugs, touches and flirts weren't enough.

I started noticing that she writes a dairy and keeps it very secretive. generally she doesn't used to hide anything from me, this got my attention. I thought that maybe she wrote something about me which might help me understand how she feels about me. I started finding opportunities to sneak into her room and read it. I finally managed to snuck into her room and read it while she was taking a shower. I had my eyes wide open while I read it. I was shocked, and happy. I was right. She was into me. Now I was sure, I was ready to make a big move on her.

The next day, in the evening we were sitting in the living room. She was beside me on a couch, watching a movie as usual. She was wearing a low cut tight white top and her favorite comfy grey shorts. The tight top made her boobs look juicy. I wanted her so bad. I had my arm around her shoulder like usual. it was now time to make moves. While talking to her, I started moving my hand down. I placed it on her lower back casually. The atmosphere of the room wasn't anything out of the ordinary. After sometime I started moving my hand again, I placed it slowly on her thigh. There was tension in the air now, I could feel her breathing heavily. By this time I got hard as a rock since I was touching her thigh. I got a huge tent in my shorts and nowhere to hide it, nor I intended to hide it. We were still like this for sometime, I caught her looking at my tent a few times. This was a good signal for me. Then I started moving my hand again, slowly and steadily. I started moving it up her inner thigh.....towards the dreamland: her beautiful pussy. As I was moving my hand, I could hear her breathe faster and faster. I was near her pussy, just some fabrics separating my fingers from her magical pussy. Now the silence broke!

She looked towards me and, "Kevin! What the fuck are you doing?", she yelled.

I was scared but it was now or never. I knew the whole truth so no backing now. I chose not to takeoff my hand and looked into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Mom, you are gorgeous. You are such a pretty and kind lady. I want to see you happy. I want to make you happy. I am attracted to you. um......I want to fuck you mom. I really do. I couldn't resist myself", I told her.

She was surprised and speechless. I could see her blushing but she was silent and looking down. It took me a while to realize that she was looking at my tent this whole time. Then I dropped the bomb....I told her that I read her diary. Mom took a deep breath and turned red, she knew what was coming. I told her that I know everything. I know how she feels about me. She was turning red by the second.

I told her that, "I know mom, I know that you love to touch my abs. that you love to see me with out my shirt. That you love to see my dick swing in my shorts as I worked out. I read that you liked it when it pressed against your butt in the pool and against your belly when we hug. You often wonder how big my dick is and how might it feel inside you. I read that you want me to fuck you like an animal. You want to get fucked hard my me"

Mom was red, speechless, shocked and yet blushing. She had her face down and eyes on my tent. She couldn't look at anything other than my dick. I could sense hunger in her eyes and so were my eyes, I was hungry for her pussy, hungry for her ass, I was hungry for her. I had to do something.

Maybe it was testosterone or adrenaline or whatever. I took my cock out of my shorts with her watching it. She gasped and let out my name softly. And then placed both her hands over her mouth to cover her amazement. I immediately knew that she loved my cock, I could see love in her eyes for my ragging cock that was in front of her. I will never forget those cute and sexy face expressions of her.

Then I held her hand and started moving it towards my cock. All this time she had her eyes stuck on my cock. I placed her hand on my cock and wrapped her fingers around it, her fingers weren't able to completely wrap around my cock.

We sat still for 30 seconds, which felt like an eternity. She had my ragging cock in her hand, it was throbbing in her hand. She gasped with every throb. Her eyes were hungry for it. Then I took charge, I pulled her close by her thigh and used my hand to turned her face towards me. I looked into her eyes, it had that "Please fuck me hard" look. I immediately started kissing her and a switched was turned on inside of her. She started stroking my cock up and down as I kiss her. It felt like heaven. Finally I was kissing my goddess of a mom with her stroking my cock. Then I headed for her amazing boobs, I started pressing them. They were bigger and softer than I imagined. I had both my hands on her boobs and she was using both of her hands to stroke my cock. she was stroking my cock as if it is the last thing I she will ever do. Her lust for me awakened a beast inside of me.

I took off her top and slid down her shorts. Now she was sitting in just her tight black panties which were soaking wet. I made her stand up and slapped her ass hard. Her ass jiggled because of slap. I made her sit on her knees on the floor, in front of me. She was looking at my cock as if she wants to worship it. I grabbed her by her hair and slapped my cock on her forehead. She giggled. After a few slaps on the forehead, I slapped her cheeks and then started rubbing my cock on her soft lips. Her eyes begged me to put my cock in her mouth. I opened her mouth and pushed my throbbing cock in. Her mouth was small, I could barely put half of my cock in. But then she started sucking it, sucking it like she wants to suck out every last drop of my cum. While sucking we looked into each other's eyes the whole time. Her pretty and lustful eyes filled me with passion to fuck her like no other.

She sucked me for 10 minutes, I was on my limit. Without a warning I came in her mouth. She was startled by the amount of cum in her mouth. She stopped for a while then continued to suck my dick dry. While she was letting my dick out, a drop of my cum flowed down her lip. I had my sexy mom on her knees, just wearing her panties and nothing else, with my cum on her lips. I felt like the man of the house. I became the man of the house. My mom now belonged to me. She then picked up the drop on her lips with her finger and licked it, while giggling and looking into my eyes. Never felt so powerful and yet so powerless at the same time.

I picked her up and put it on her back. I took her wet panties off and saw her beautiful pussy for the first time. I gave it a kiss and started kissing it. I eat her out until her legs were shaking and she got an orgasm. Her moans and screams filled up the room. Her moaning my name made me feel powerful. Her moans were so sexy. Then I preceded to finger her wet pussy. It was tight, it was tight to put my finger inside her. Her pussy felt magical, it was tight, wet and shallow. I fingered her to tease her. Now it was time to fuck her like an animal.

I took my cock and tried pushing it in her pussy, she screamed but it didn't go in. I tried it for a few times but it didn't. she was too tight for my cock. I made her suck my cock a few times to lube it and then tried again. I wasn't working. Then I pushed it with force and I entered her. She screamed my name loudly and scratched my back. She was gasping for breath. She asked me to go inside slowly but I wasn't in control, I pushed with full force and she gave the loudest scream followed by a moan. Now I had my full cock inside her tight pussy. As I pushed it in, her boobs shook violently. I started fucking her hard, pushing my cock in and out of her pussy.

Mom was moaning and looked like a sex goddess. She had her legs opened, arms around my back holding me tightly and her boobs jiggling as I push my cock in her. I was fucking my mom hard like an animal, Like she wanted. Suddenly her legs started shaking and I felt her pussy squeezing my cock tightly, she was having another orgasm. She closed her eyes let out moans, moaning my name. I became the man of the house when she moaned my name during her orgasm. I was fucking her hard during her orgasm. After that it was too much for me, I took my cock out. As soon as I took it out, I came on her belly. We were silent for a while. She got up and used her finger again to lick all of my cum, I was looking at her in admiration. My mom was now my best friend with benefits.

And I was the man of the house.

(Stay tuned for later parts which will be about our day to day activities, thanks for reading)