All Comments on 'Man of the House: My Mom'

by whateveridk_250

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
whateveridk_250whateveridk_250almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the rating :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

hope she end up pregnant !

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillalmost 2 years ago

Good read but you could use a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh wow......Adriana is so hot. Great story! want more

f0rrestgreenf0rrestgreenalmost 2 years ago

You stated that you were moving from third person to first person how about moving from present tense to past tense. Nice start but you really do need a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a really nice read. Adriana is a sexy character. I want more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved the part where Adriana started stroking Kevin's cock!!

Whirling DervishWhirling Dervishalmost 2 years ago

If you are from the UK, your English is deplorable (that means bad)! I could not make it very far into your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need a proofreader. A lot of misspelled words and you jump from first to third person on a whim. It gets confusing and slightly irritating. Otherwise, it's a good attempt for a first story.

boaman007boaman007almost 2 years ago

good start can't wait for more

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

Same as Whirling Dervish (6 months ago), very badly written, stating "her" when you mean "his" & vice-versa plus other basic mistakes with gender identity, grammar & spelling. I gave up after about 8 paragraphs....!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but your grammar sucks but still got through it but you need to write more chapter to see where this leads, gave it 3 stars might give it more if you continue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 year ago

Just a couple suggestions. One, give up on the dot dot dot dot dot dots. Text readers read the dots. Two, proof read your work. Had I received this on my desk, it would have found itself in the trash can. You wrote that your story was real but the way you wrote it made it sound very cheap!

TavistarTavistar5 months ago

Good start, but I agree that you need a proofreader and some touch-up editing.

I do enjoy that you started this with the build up and lead up to finally becoming the man of the house by making her suck your cock first. Looking forward to the continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Did you have any children from this incrstuous mom-son marriage?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous