Man of the House Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa has a very special birthday present for her son.
6.5k words
4.69
66.6k
156

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,728 Followers

Two months later it was Kevin's 23rd birthday. As luck would have it, his birthday fell on a Saturday and Lisa woke up early so she could give her son a first thing in the morning blowjob. He was still asleep, but was laying on his side, back to her. She pouted but carefully rolled him onto his back. He didn't react, so she pulled the blanket down to reveal his semi hard cock. She slowly and quietly slid down the bed and got between his legs. She took his cock into her hand and licked the head, and gently stroked her son's tool until it was hard. She looked up at his sleeping face again and for the hundredth time was amazed how much he looked like his father before taking his cock into her mouth. Kevin didn't stay asleep for long. He realized his dream of his mother giving him one of her expert blowjobs wasn't a dream. He opened his eyes and looked down to see the real thing.

"Mornin' mom." he said, quickly waking up.

"Good morning baby. Happy birthday." Lisa said, before stuffing her son's cock back in her mouth.

"Best. Birthday. Present. Ever." he said.

"Oh, this isn't your birthday present." Lisa said, taking Kevin's cock out of her mouth and moving up to give him a good morning kiss. "I mean how many times have you woken up with your dick in my mouth? No, I've got something very special planned for you."

"What?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her.

"It's a surprise." Lisa said, grinning.

"Can you give me a hint?" he asked.

"Nope. No hints. You'll just have to wait."

He gave her a gentle slap on her ass, "Tease."

"Deal with it." she said, squirming a bit in his arms.

"I did tell you that some of the guys are coming by later tonight to take me out to celebrate, right?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I remember," she said, "And your grandparents want to stop by later this morning to drop off your presents as well. But right now, I want to fuck you."

Lisa sat up and grabbed her son's rigid pole and impaled herself on it. Moaning in pleasure as she felt her son's girth fill her up. Even after three months of getting fucked by Kevin, she still loved the feel of eight inches of cock working it's way deep into the warm embrace of her hungry cunt. It didn't matter if he slammed his cock into her or slowly eased into her, it always made her happy to know that this huge cock was all hers, and that she could have it anytime she wanted it.

Kevin also savored the feeling of his mother's warm pocket engulfing his stiff prick. Much like his mother, no matter how much he felt it, it always felt good knowing that no other man would ever get to experience this. She was all his, and that was just the way he wanted it. He didn't care if he never had another girlfriend. His mother would always take care of him. Emotionally and physically.

Lisa started riding her son's cock, slowly at first, looking down at him, beaming with pride. She loved her son so much, she had loved him since the day she found out she was pregnant, and every day since, but that was the normal love a mother felt for her son. This love was the carnal love that was supposed to be shared by lovers, not mother and son. But that didn't matter to Lisa, she wanted her son's cock buried deep inside her pussy. She had gone almost eight long years with her only sexual release being infrequent masturbation. She found what she'd been looking for in her son, and had been taking full advantage of it for the last three months. He was everything she wanted and needed. He was attentive, he loved her more than anything else in the world, and he was good in bed. It was almost like her late husband had been reincarnated in Kevin.

Kevin reached up and groped his mother's chest as she picked up the pace, moving faster and faster on Kevin's cock. Today was all about him. He was turning 23 and she had a very special present for him, but he wouldn't get it until later tonight. He wondered again what it was, but then pushed the thought aside as he caught the look on his mother's face. He knew that look, the first time he had noticed it, she told him how proud she was of the man he'd become. The man of the house. The man of her dreams. Her man.

She moaned as he gave her tits a gentle squeeze and braced herself on his chest and started riding him with wild abandon. She slammed all the way down and started gyrating her hips, grinding her clit into his hips as she did. Then she did something new, without moving she started contracting her pussy muscles around his cock.

"Mom, what the fuck...?"

She smiled down at him. "You like that?" she asked, Kevin could only nod silently. "That's something I've been dying to try. I've been... practicing. Think of that as a preview of your present. Don't move, let me do all the work."

She contracted her pussy around Kevin's cock again, and held it for several seconds and slowly moved up a few inches and then down again. Kevin groaned with pleasure as his mother released him. Not even his first time felt this good. His high school girlfriend Adrienne was an 18 year old virgin when they first fucked, and even she wasn't this tight. Lisa clamped down on Kevin and again moved up a few inches before sliding back down again and releasing him. Words failed Kevin as all he could do was moan and groan as his mother continued to tease him by contracting her pussy and moving a few inches at a time. She could only hold him for a few seconds, but she was planning to keep practicing so she could hold him for longer.

"Mom, that felt amazing." he finally managed to say. "What was that?"

"Like I said, a little something I've been wanting to try." Lisa said, "Honestly, I wasn't sure it was even going to work. Your cock is a lot thicker than my finger."

Then Lisa's phone rang. "Oh fuck, not now mother." she groaned as she looked over to see it was her mother calling.

She grunted in frustration as she pulled herself off Kevin's cock and scooped up her phone.

"Hi mom!" she said, suddenly cheerful. There was that ability to change her frame of mind at the drop of a hat again. "Of course, I was just about to jump in the shower. Give me about twenty minutes. I'll call you back once I get lazybones up. Well of course I let him sleep in, it's his birthday." She looked over at Kevin and winked. "Ok mom, love you. See you soon."

"Grandma has excellent timing." Kevin said, laughing as Lisa sighed in frustration.

"Yeah, she does." she said putting the phone down. "Goddamn it, I wanted to make you cum. I've got an idea. Stand up."

Lisa stood up and Kevin slid out of bed and stood facing her. "Okay, now turn around and back up."

Kevin did as his mother instructed. Lisa stepped up to him pressing her body into his back and reached around and grabbed his cock, still slick with her juices. She slowly started stroking his cock and quickly picked up the pace until her hand was a blur. This was the first time she had tried this standing up with him. Up until now, every time she jerked him off he was laying in bed, which made it easier.

"Look at my hand on your cock," she whispered in his ear. "I can't take the time to fuck you like I want to right now, but I'm gonna make you cum. I want to see you cum, I want my son to cum on his birthday, and I want his first orgasm to be because his mother is stroking his hard fucking cock. I'm not letting go until you cum."

She was running her other hand up and down his torso, as she continued to stroke his cock with as much speed as she could muster. She knew exactly what to do and say to get Kevin to cum, but she never had to rush it before. She turned up the dirty talk.

"Come on Kevin," she hissed in his ear. "Cum for your mother. Let me see that sweet hot cum of yours. Let me feel your thick cock throb in my hand when you cum. God damn it Kevin! Stop holding back! Shoot your fucking cum for me! Mommy wants you to fucking cum! Cum goddamn it!"

Kevin lost it, he grunted and started thrusting his hips as he exploded. Lisa tried to catch his cum with her other hand, but Kevin's cream flew over her hand onto the bed. She slowed the pace but that didn't stop Kevin from firing another jet of his love juice onto the bed. The next jet did manage to land in her outstretched hand, and the one after that. Slowly Kevin started pumping out less cum into his mother's hand, until finally he was spent and the last little bit tricked out of him.

Lisa released her son and licked her hands clean. "Good boy." she whispered in his ear. "There's more later. Now let's get ready for your grandparents."

They hopped into the shower and took a few minutes to thoroughly wash each other before getting dressed in more than they normally wore around the house. Lisa called her parents back letting them know they were ready, and her parents, along with Aaron's, stopped by to wish Kevin a happy birthday and drop off presents. They stayed for about an hour, and once they were gone, Lisa practically dragged Kevin into the bedroom and the two of them fucked like there was no tomorrow. Afterwards he nodded off for a bit while Lisa kept herself busy cleaning up a bit and watching TV.

Later that night Kevin's friends did indeed show up. Before he left Lisa stopped him.

"Don't get too drunk, because, don't forget I've still got a present for you." she said.

"What makes you think I'm going to get drunk?" he asked, feigning innocence.

"Because you're going out with Howard, Dean and Billy." Lisa said smirking, "And I remember what happened last year. Have fun, but keep in mind, I have plans for you."

Last year when he went out with his friends to celebrate his 22nd birthday, he had gotten sloshed to the point where they practically had to carry him from the car to the front door, much to Lisa's disappointment. She read him the riot act the next morning when he woke up with the worst hangover he'd ever had.

"I will mom," he said, rolling his eyes.

"Kevin. Promise me."

She knew he couldn't refuse when she made him promise. And he knew she knew.

"I promise." he said, leaning down to kiss her.

"Good, now go. Have fun. Text me before you come home."

She gave him a good natured swat on the butt before he left, and used the time he'd be gone to prepare his present.

Kevin went out with the boys (they met up with a few more of his friends while they were out), but limited how much he drank. When the night's festivities were over a couple hours later he sent his mother a text letting her know he was on his way home. When he got home, the house was quiet and dark.

"Mom?" he asked.

"Close your eyes," she said from the bedroom. "No peeking."

He smiled to himself, and closed his eyes. His cock already getting rigid with excitement over whatever his mother had planned.

"Okay," he said, closing his eyes. "I'm ready."

Lisa came out to the living room and took his hand, and led him into the bedroom. Kevin could smell she was wearing his favorite perfume.

"Arms up." she said, and once he put his arms over his head she pulled his shirt off. Or at least she tried. Kevin was taller than her. "Hmm, I didn't think this out. Help me out here."

Kevin laughed a bit and finished taking his shirt off. Lisa leaned up and kissed Kevin. He reached out to embrace her, but she caught his arms and broke the kiss.

"Uh-uh. No touching, at least not yet." Lisa said. "I've got everything planned out."

She kissed her way down her son's chest, slowly dropping to her knees in front of him until she reached his pants. She untied his sneakers and pulled them and his socks off, then she slowly unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, and slid them off. She admired the bulge in his underwear before hooking her fingers in the waistband and slowly pulled them down, to reveal Kevin's cock, proudly standing out from his body as he was fully erect. Once she had him fully naked she smiled and licked her lips in anticipation.

"Keep those eyes closed mister." she said, before grabbing Kevin's cock and teasing the head, licking all around it, getting an appreciative moan from Kevin before she licked along the base of his cock, from his balls to the head, teasing it again. She then licked along the right side of his cock, from the base to the head before repeating the same action along the left side. She wrapped her hand around his cock and used her saliva to fully lube him up before slowly masturbating him. She looked up to make sure his eyes were still closed. They were, and he had a smile on his face.

Kevin wasn't sure how long he could hold out, but over the last three months, Lisa learned her son's limits, and would often take him to them before slowing things down to make him last longer. When it seemed like Kevin was going to cum, Lisa gripped the base of his cock and squeezed just enough to stop Kevin from cumming. She decided to use this technique since this was his birthday, and she hadn't yet given him his real present; she wanted to make sure he'd last once he got it. It was going to be enjoyable for her as well. When she was sure she had cooled his jets, she released his cock and eagerly filled her mouth with her son's thick tool. She sucked Kevin all the way into her warm mouth and used her tongue to again tease him as she started giving him a sensuous blowjob.

Kevin kept his eyes closed but reached down to place his hands on his mother's head. Usually Lisa liked it when Kevin controlled her cocksucking, but not this time. She pushed his hands away.

"Uh-uh. No touching." she said, "Touch me again before I tell you to and I'll tie your hands behind your back."

Kevin sighed in frustration but kept his hands by his side as Lisa went back to work sucking his cock. She took her time, making sure that Kevin appreciated every stroke as much as she did. Ever since she had first sucked her husband off all those years ago, she loved the feel of his hard cock sliding in and out of her mouth. She got the same excitement from giving head to her son. She looked up at him as she continued to fellate him. She had created this perfect man before her. She had created this perfect cock in her mouth. She made this. She had no idea 23 years ago that the little screaming baby she held in her arms would one day grow up to satisfy her sexual desires, but here she was on her knees in front of her son with his cock in her mouth.

Kevin felt like he was close, and grunted in frustration when Lisa again grabbed the base of his cock and staved off his orgasm. But it was time to give Kevin his presents. It was time for him to open his eyes. She stood up and leaned in to kiss him again.

"You ready to unwrap your present baby?" she asked, her voice a sultry whisper.

Kevin licked his lips and nodded. "Yeah mom, I'm ready."

"Open your eyes."

If it were literally possible for Kevin's jaw to hit the floor like a cartoon character, it would have.

Lisa had taken the time to set the mood, the bedside lamp had been replaced with a special mood lighting lamp that gave the entire room a soft yellowish orange glow. The bedding was replaced with peach colored silk sheets, blankets and pillowcases. Lisa had also taken the time to style her hair, curling it so it perfectly framed her face. Her eyes were done in a sexy, smoky red, and her lips had on a smudge proof red lipstick. As gorgeous as her face was, it was what she was wearing that made Kevin's jaw drop. She was dressed in sexy lingerie that was mostly red with black lace trim that exposed just enough skin to leave something to the imagination. Her tits were barely contained in a bra that criss crossed across her chest and wrapped around her neck. He trailed his eyes down across her flat stomach to a matching garter belt and panties. Her sexy legs were encased in black stockings with a floral design on them. The eyeshadow, lipstick and red of the lingerie all matched perfectly to create the vision of beauty that stood before him.

"You like?" Lisa asked, slowly turning in a circle so Kevin could see her from all sides. "I had to special order this. It's just for you baby."

"It's beautiful mom." he said, and waited until she was facing him again. "You're beautiful. No, you're heavenly. This is the best present ever."

"Thank you baby," she said, slipping into his arms and leaning up to kiss him. "But this is only one part of your present."

"Can I touch you now?" he asked.

"Of course," she said, giggling, "How else are you gonna get me out of this?"

He took her into his arms and kissed her again, backing her up towards the bed. He wanted to take his time unwrapping his mother, wondering what the rest of his present was? That pussy clamping thing she had done that morning or some other new sexual trick they hadn't yet tried? He started at her neck, kissing, nibbling and licking the exposed flesh. He then moved down to her shoulders, skipped over where the fabric covered and moved down to the valley between her 36C tits, again kissing, nibbling and licking the exposed flesh, and only the exposed flesh. Lisa was enjoying this as much as Kevin was, and was not going to stop him. Tonight it was Kevin's turn to do anything he wanted to her. And if he wanted to tease her (and himself) before he fucked her, then so be it.

He skipped down to her exposed midriff and kissed his way down to the garter belt. He then kissed the exposed flesh between the garter and the barely there panties. He teased her further by kissing the insides of her thighs between the fabric of the underwear and the sexy stockings she had on. His cock was throbbing with anticipation, but he exercised a level of self control he didn't think he had. He slowly started working his way back up, again only touching her where the lingerie didn't cover. Once he was face to face with her again they exchanged another passionate kiss.

"Now it's time to unwrap you." Kevin said, smiling.

"Then what are you waiting for?" Lisa said, smiling back.

Kevin reached behind her neck and found the clasp for where the bra connected and unfastened it, slowly peeling it down to reveal Lisa's tits. Her body tingled with excitement. Kevin reached behind her to fully unfasten the bra and tossed it off to the side before devouring his mother's luscious tits. Lisa moaned in pleasure as her son's warm mouth engulfed her tits, he moved back and forth, teasing her already hard nipples with his tongue. He gently sucked on one breast, while using his hand to gently grope the other one, pinching her nipple and loving the moans of approval that escaped her lips.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "Suck on your mother's tits. My body is yours tonight. Do whatever you want. Kiss me, lick me, suck me, fuck me, whatever you want."

He knew there had to be more to it than this. The lingerie was nice, and the fact that he had free reign to do what he wanted to his mother's sexy body was a definite plus, but she had mentioned "something very special" this morning and that squeezing his cock with her pussy was just a "preview" of his present. He wasn't going to complain though, because even after three months of almost constant sex with the woman who had brought him into this world he still loved the feel of her warm, supple flesh under his hands. He loved the sounds she made when he was pleasuring her, either with his mouth or his dick. He loved the way she could go from a sweet loving mother to a wild untamed sexual dynamo, or a slow sensual lover. He loved everything about her.

He eventually moved down and carefully unhooked the garter belt from her stockings, rolling them down and off making sure to gently run his fingers over the sensitive flesh of her legs as he did. He ran his hands up along her legs stopping just short of her panty covered pussy to remove the garter. He could smell his mother's excitement as her pussy was wet with anticipation and had been ever since he texted her that he was on his way home.

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,728 Followers
12