Man of the House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had slipped into the outfit the second after she responded and was waiting in breathless anticipation for him, and now that he was here all she wanted was to give him the best birthday ever. When he was a kid he had always said each birthday was the "best birthday ever", especially when his parents went out of their way to get him at least one present that he really wanted. But now that he was grown up, she wanted to give him a birthday he would never forget.

Kevin was finally ready, and he looked up at his mother, who was looking back at him with breathless anticipation. He hooked his fingers in the waistline of the panties and slowly slid them off. He smiled as he noticed the landing strip was gone.

"You like?" she asked again, "I shaved it just for you. I can keep it like that if you want."

"It's perfect mom," he said, as he finished stripping her, tossing the panties over his shoulder. "I can't wait to taste it."

He sat there on his knees looking down at his mother, laying before him naked with a smile on her face. He took a moment to drink in the sight of her before concentrating on her newly shaved pussy. Lisa also drank in the sight of Kevin kneeling there, his cock standing out hard and proud, she desperately wanted to feel it penetrate her, but it was up to Kevin what to do. She had shaved her pussy for him after he left and masturbated to an intense orgasm screaming out his name as she came in a quivering heap on the bathroom floor.

Kevin finally adjusted his position on the bed so he could lick his mother's bald cunt. Lisa squealed and her body jumped as Kevin's tongue touched her clit. She was still amazed at how good he was at eating pussy. The first time he had licked her she was hoping he would be good, but she didn't expect him to be amazing. He knew just what to do to get her worked up, how to keep her on the edge, and by the time she finally let go, she had one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had from oral sex. Not even her first time with her husband had been this good. Every time after that had been just as intense. As much as Lisa loved sucking his cock, he loved licking and sucking on her juicy pussy. It went back to the sounds she made as he licked and sucked on her sensitive pussy, every moan and groan was music to his ears. Now was no different.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "Eat your mother's pussy. God you're so fucking good at that!"

She reached down and grabbed his head, grinding her pussy into his face.

"Oh my fucking god!" Lisa squealed, "I feel like I'm getting a present! I'm so close. I've been waiting all night for this. I don't know if I can hold out. Make me cum honey, please. I know it's your birthday but let me cum in your mouth, please. Make mommy cum!"

He slid two fingers inside her and Lisa lost it. She threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as Kevin took her to her sexual apex and she flooded his mouth with a gush of pussy juice. Kevin was used to how intense his mother's orgasms were, and how much juice flowed out of her when she came. He did what he could to get as much down his throat, but tonight she seemed to have even more saved up. Lisa surprised herself, despite her earlier orgasm, she felt like she would never stop cumming on her son's face. But finally she hit her peak and slowly came back down, trying to catch her breath.

"Holy shit," she gasped. "I've never cum like that before. I knew my pussy was more sensitive, but goddamn."

Kevin crawled back up his mother's body, licking her juices off his face as best he could.

"Well that was unexpected," he said, "I wasn't expecting to be drowned."

"I'm sorry honey," she said, trying not to laugh. She pushed herself up to a sitting position as Kevin reached down to grab his shirt and used it to wipe his face clean.

Kevin laughed himself, "It's okay mom. If that's how you're going to cum with a shaved pussy, then I guess I'll just have to get used to it."

"Okay, now it's time for your real present. Something I've been saving just for you." she said, leaning over to the nightstand. "Kevin honey, how would you like to be the first -- and only -- man to fuck me..." She sat back up holding a bottle of anal lube, "...in my ass?"

His eyes went wide. "Really?"

Lisa nodded, "Really."

"Dad never fucked you in the ass?"

Lisa shook her head, "No, I tried to get him to do it once, but he didn't want to, so I dropped it. We still had an amazing sex life and he never left me unsatiated, but I always felt like I was missing out. After he died and I started masturbating to relieve my sexual frustration, I'd stick a finger in my ass. Just a little bit. It felt good, but I always wanted more. I wanted to be fucked, properly fucked, in my ass. In the last few weeks I started fingering my ass again. Usually during my morning shower. I'd soap up my finger and stick it in my ass, a little at first, then a little more each time, until I could get it all the way in. It felt so good. Then I figured with your birthday coming up, my ass would be your birthday present. Do you want to fuck your mother's ass?"

Lisa sat there with a hopeful look on her face. She had dropped $40 on the lingerie and an additional $15 on the lube. When he was out with his friends one day, she had tried a little of the lube with her finger. It was certainly easier than using soap and water, but she knew his cock was bigger than her finger. Then she got the idea to start working her kegel muscles to clamp down on his cock to get him used to how tight she might be, now was the moment of truth. Aaron never wanted to try, hopefully Kevin would not be like his father in that respect.

Kevin had always wanted to try anal sex, but none of the girls he slept with were willing to try. When he would fuck his mother doggy style, he would look at her ass, and wondered what it would feel like to stick his cock in there, and now here she was literally giving it to him.

"Well that depends," he said, "Do you want to be the only woman to ever take my cock in your ass?"

Lisa's hopeful look turned into one of absolute glee. "You're goddamn right I do. I guess this is going to be a new experience for both of us." she said, opening the bottle. "Let's get you nice and lubed up. You know, this is why I squeezed your cock with my cunt this morning. Your cock is much bigger than my finger, I wanted you to get a preview of how tight my ass is probably going to be."

She applied a generous amount of lube to Kevin's throbbing cock, stroking it making sure it was slathered in lube. She grabbed a towel from the same spot and wiped her hands clean before grabbing the pillows. She flipped over onto her stomach and placed the pillows under her hips, sticking her ass up in the air.

"Get me lubed up too." she said.

Kevin grabbed the lube, applied a drop to her asshole, then some to his finger, and gently rubbed around his mother's virgin asshole before slowly sticking his finger in. Lisa squealed a bit and tried to relax her sphincter like she had all those times in the shower. Kevin's fingers were longer and thicker than hers, and now she was even more nervous and excited about how his cock would feel. He pumped his finger in and out a bit as Lisa relaxed a bit, trying to mentally prepare herself. Kevin pulled his finger out and got into position, aiming his lubed up cock at his mother's backdoor.

"You ready mom?" he asked, "I'm gonna fuck you in your ass now."

"I'm ready baby," she said, with breathless anticipation, "Just go slow okay?"

Kevin pushed his cock against his mother's asshole and pushed, gently at first and then with a little more force as Lisa tensed up for a second. She relaxed again and the head of Kevin's cock pierced her asshole, and she let out a muffled "Oh my god" into the bed as, for the first time, she had a dick in her rear passage. But not just any dick. Her son's dick.

"You okay mom?" Kevin asked.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "It just feels so good. Go ahead, I'm ready. Fuck your mother in the ass."

Kevin inched the rest of his cock into his mother, slowly until he was all the way in. Lisa moaned as each inch of her son's cock made its way into her virgin asshole. It was everything she wanted and more. She knew that his cock would be longer and thicker than her finger, but she was still surprised at how much bigger it felt. It felt like he was going to rip her in half, but at the same time it felt good. Better than her finger, that was for damn sure. Kevin started pulling out, until just the head was in, then he moved back in, and slowly started fucking his mother's ass.

Lisa was moaning and groaning as she grew more comfortable with her son's monster in her ass. With each stroke he was picking up speed, until he found a comfortable rhythm and kept at it.

"Yes baby," she moaned, "Just like that. It feels so good."

"God mom, your ass is so fucking tight." he groaned, "I'm gonna have to fuck you a lot to get you loosened up."

She squealed, with pleasure. "Fuck me as much as you need to. As much as you want to. I want to be able to take your cock up my ass as easily as you slide it in my fucking cunt. As easily as I take it down my throat."

"Oh trust me, I'm going to be fucking you in your ass a lot," he grunted, picking up the pace a little, "At least once a day. Maybe even twice. I've got to get your ass used to my cock."

"I don't care how many times you need to fuck me," she moaned, "Fuck me a hundred times a day if you need to."

He gave her a slap on the ass, "Whose ass is this?" he asked.

"It's yours baby," she whined. "It's your ass."

"That's right," he grunted, "And don't you fucking forget it."

He braced himself on the bed and started hammering her even harder.

"YES!" Lisa squealed "Harder. Fuck your mother harder! Give me that fucking cock!"

Kevin turned up the intensity and gave his mother everything he had. The two of them were soaked in sweat and the sound of his hips colliding with her ass echoed around the room, mixed in with her cries of pleasure and Kevin's grunts of exertion.

As Lisa was relentlessly pounded by her son, she thought it was only right that his first experience with anal sex be with her. After all she was his mother, it was her fucking right to take her son's cock in her ass! One of her earliest fantasies was wishing she was the one to initiate him into the pleasures of sex. Even if she had waited until Kevin was 18, it would have only been three years after Aaron passed, and at that point she still wasn't fully over him and she would never be. But that would have been way too soon. Even though she never really planned for this until that fateful day she saw Kevin in the bathroom, she felt the right amount of time had passed for Kevin to take his rightful place between her legs.

Kevin was just concentrating on how good it felt to be the only man to ever take his mother anally. The feel of her tight ass, clamped around his thrusting cock, combined with their dirty talk about how much more he would have to fuck her until she was used to taking his cock up her ass as easily as she took it in her pussy, and her moans of pleasure was getting to be too much. He knew it was only a matter of time, a few seconds at the most, before he'd be firing off a huge load of cum into his mother's asshole.

"Oh fuck, mom," Kevin grunted, "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum in your fucking ass!"

"Cum in my ass, baby!" she shouted, "Cum in your mother's fucking asshole! Do it!"

Kevin let loose with one loud shout of pleasure and buried his cock all the way in his mother's ass and started pumping a huge load into her ass.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, "My son, my beautiful son is cumming in my fucking asshole! Yes baby, pump that fucking cum into me. Cum in your mother's fucking ass. You nasty little motherfucker. Cumming in your mother's ass!"

Lisa had heard there was such a thing as an anal orgasm, but never thought she'd experience one... until now. She would never be able to explain it, but she was cumming from being fucked in her ass.

"Holy fuck baby!" she moaned, "I'm fucking cumming!"

Her voice joined his as they came simultaneously, mother and son screaming out in orgasmic pleasure as Kevin felt his cum flow out of him and into Lisa. He threw his head back, his eyes were closed and his teeth were grit as he exploded. Finally after what felt like several minutes, but was actually just one, he was spent. He slowly pulled out of his mother and flopped on his back next to her. Lisa felt her orgasmic pleasure fade almost at the same time and relaxed her tense body as Kevin pulled out and collapsed next to her.

Lisa looked over at the spent form of Kevin. Her hair, once neatly styled, was now stuck to her sweaty face in messy strands, her perfume had been washed away by her sweat, and her ass felt like a tree had just been in it. She thought she would never be used to feeling her son's huge cock in her ass, but now she felt empty. She reached over and placed her hand on his chest. She could feel his heart beating like a jackhammer. Much like her own. For a long moment they just lay there, Lisa with the pillows still under her hips her well fucked ass sticking up in the air, her hand on Kevin's chest. Kevin lay there, his cock slowly going limp as he stared at the ceiling. Finally he turned to look at his mother.

"That was amazing," he said, "Thank you mom, that was the best birthday present ever."

"You say that every year."

Lisa pulled the pillows from under her hips, there was a small wet spot on one of them from her orgasm. She flipped the pillow over to rest her head on it and gave the other one to Kevin.

"Yeah, but I haven't fucked you in your ass every year for my birthday." he said sliding the offered pillow under his head, "I mean it this time. I will never forget this."

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" she asked, "About needing to fuck me more to get me... what was it you said, 'loosened up'?"

"Yeah, I did." he said. "Your ass is really tight."

"I didn't think I'd get used to having you in me so quickly. Now, I need it." Lisa said, finally finding the strength to flip onto her back. "And your cock is so big." she said.

"Hey, you're the one who offered me your ass," he said, "So yeah, I'm gonna keep fucking you until you get used to it. I don't care how long it takes or how many times a day I have to fuck you."

"We're gonna need more lube then."

They both chuckled a bit.

"I love you baby," she said, moving over to snuggle with him.

"I love you too mom," he said, wrapping an arm around her.

They lay there for a long moment. "Mom?"

"Yes baby?"

"What do you want for your birthday?" he asked. Lisa's birthday was still six months away.

Lisa chuckled a bit and snuggled in tighter to her son. "Nothing. I've got everything I want right here."

12