Man Offers a Caning Service Ch. 02

Story Info
More stories of my sessions with clients.
5k words
4.74
8.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

Update of events over the last year.

The events described in Chapter 1 occurred between one and three years ago. I wrote them up a year ago and since then have had many sessions with my clients. The majority are regulars who visit as often as once every two weeks. As I explained before many of my clients want to be spanked whipped or caned with no sexual contact and usually follow exactly the same scenario each time they visit. There are two or three where the spanking is little more than foreplay for what they really come to me for. I am very selective as to who I let fall into this category. One lady who is probably around sixty requires a spanking followed by six from the cane. There is no sexual element and she says the session "resets" her in the same way as the confessional used to. She says she prefers it, as she doesn't actually need to confess her sins. I love the knowing smile she gives me when she says this.

Following my recent publication of Chapter 1 one of the readers (who is also a writer) asked whether the events detailed were real or fantasy. I said I would answer her question in Chapter 2. We discovered that we live within half an hour's drive of each other and we have agreed to meet to at least explore our common interest. So katyn99 you know the answer to your question. We have agreed that if we do enjoy a spanking or caning session we would both write our account of the events and publish them on Literotica. If anyone reading this has not already done so I highly recommend Kristina's stories posted in the name of katyn99.

Client really wanted to feel punished.

I have enjoyed dozens of clients. I wrote about the lesbian couple in Chapter 1 but amazingly one other of my regular clients is also gay. I cannot remember how she came across my details but she did and we agreed to meet in a pub to talk. I did not expect this meeting to be productive and give rise to a session together but was happy to indulge her. Glenda explained that as she put it she was 100% gay. She didn't find men attractive and the very thought of a strapon let alone a real cock didn't bear thinking about. I listened as she carried on; I became more and more surprised that this attractive girl had anything to say to me. In nearly all the first meeting I have with females, who become clients there is a spark of some sort. With Glenda this was missing.

She explained that she had been brought up in a strict religious family and had never been able to talk to her family about being gay. She said that she wished with a passion that she was not gay but she was. She had sought females out to punish her for being gay. This had only led to being unfaithful to her girlfriend, as her punishers had become as aroused as she had by the punishment.

At this point I stopped her and asked her why she thought being punished for her lesbianism would help in any way. I said why not embrace it and enjoy it. There were tears in her eyes as she said she did not expect me to understand and she was sorry to have wasted my time. I stopped her again and said if she believed that receiving a spanking strapping or caning would help I would very happy to oblige but was still trying to understand just a little. She said that she hoped being physically punished in a non-sexual environment might at least make her feel she was paying a penance for her behavior. We talked for over an hour and I still had some reluctance about agreeing to spank and cane Glenda. We agreed some safeguards and a safe word that would be in place when we met. She wanted to go straight to my place to be punished but agreed to leave it until the next evening.

It was a very different Glenda who arrived at my house the next day. Maybe I had not looked at her properly the day before. She appeared more submissive than the day before but much more attractive. She has a slim build; small boobs a surprisingly large bottom considering her build and beautiful facial features. She was dressed in a short flared skirt and a tight tee shirt that did nothing to hide her large dark nipples. I had to remind myself that there would be no sexual content to this meeting. I felt it necessary to check that she was happy to proceed as we had agreed even though it was pretty obvious as she was standing in front of me.

I sat myself on the armless dining chair in the middle of my lounge and beckoned her over. I then explained (as we had agreed) that she was here to be punished for her immoral acts (her suggested words not mine). Without be asked she nodded and draped herself across my lap. Without ceremony I pulled the back of her skirt up until the whole of her rather childish looking panties were uncovered. I explained that she would receive 25 to 30 spanks with my hand before being required to drape herself across the back of the sofa with her hands on the seat. In this position she would receive a minimum of six from the cane unless she had made a fuss. If she had made a fuss I would consider increasing the number with the cane. Her bottom was the shape of a peach with the curves disappearing between her legs such that there was the most gorgeous gap between the tops of her legs. The panties only seemed to accentuate the shape.

I delivered the spanking in groups of six. The pause between the first three groups being just long enough to remind her why she needed punishing. She was completely quiet while these were delivered firmly but not harshly. I told her that I would deliver two more groups of six that would be much harder. After the first six she was to thank me and ask me to deliver the last six. She moaned as I delivered each of the first six but thanked me and asked for the final six. When they were delivered her body sagged across my lap and she released the breath she had been holding.

I let her have a minute or two to recover and didn't need to remind her to get over the back of the sofa. The view when she reached over to put her hands on the seat of the sofa and spread her legs wide was stunning. She protested as I took hold of her panties thinking I was going to pull them down but fell quiet when all I did was pull them up between her peachy cheeks. Her whole beautiful bottom was now uncovered ready to receive the cane. Her cheeks were a lovely shade of red and it almost seemed a shame to add painful stripes.

By the time I landed the third stripe her body was shaking as she sobbed. I considered stopping but remembered how insistent she had been that she must take the full punishment. I paused to let her regain her composure but she pleaded with me to finish the job. The last three were not as hard as I could have made them but I sensed she was at breaking point. Seconds after the last of the six landed she very quietly said "thank you".

I let her stay where she was until the sobbing subsided. I lifted her hands off the sofa and helped her to standing. I could not read the look on her face but was shocked as her right hand slid down her stomach and inched inside her panties that were wedge right up in her pussy. She looked at me as if expecting me to protest. I decided to retain control over Glenda by saying

"You can only do that if you remove your panties and really show me what you are doing."

"You bastard, you can't even let me have that."

Protest or not she was out of her panties with her skirt out of the way in seconds. She sat on the sofa leaning back with her legs wide as she sunk two fingers into her plump wet pussy while fingers on her other hand found her clit. There was still annoyance in her voice as she spat,

"There is that okay with you. You want to see this lesbian you have just caned orgasm right in front of you?"

"Well yes and no. You will not cum until I give you permission and I have not given it yet."

She seemed to be past caring about anything other than sexually exciting herself. I watched as the sexual tension grew and grew deciding that I would give her permission when she reached the point of no return. I knew when she got there as she looked at me with pleading eyes. My single word of "cum" was irrelevant as she exploded noisily. The fingers in her pussy looked very still but the ones strumming her clit were busy and almost rough until she slumped completely.

When she recovered she thanked me and said she felt thoroughly punished and very relaxed. She said that being able to fight me throughout our session had been just what she needed. She even asked me whether I had been comfortable, as I had not received any sexual arousal. I didn't correct her as I had received plenty of arousal it was only the climax that I had missed out on.

I was sure I had seen the last of Glenda when she walked out of my house that day. In fact Glenda has become a regular. Every three months she contacts me and we have a session where I have to think up new ways so that by the time she leaves she feels thoroughly punished. She is still repulsed by the idea of sexual contact with a male but as long as I am punishing her I am okay.

Clients that masturbate themselves.

Glenda is not my only client who regularly masturbates themselves either while I punish them or after. Emma is one of them but she likes me to add a little twist. I do not know what she does before she arrives for our appointments but her level of arousal is always sky-high. Somehow she manages to retain the level throughout the punishment. The punishment is never severe and I never cane her. She prefers spankings and the use of lightweight whips applied to her pussy, clit, nipples and bottom.

She never touches me and I always remain fully clothed until after finishing the spanking or whipping. Like so many of my clients Emma does not consider she is cheating on her husband if I do not directly stimulate her sexually. I don't understand this logic as the spanking and whipping in Emma's case certainly sexually stimulates her. The unusual twist in my sessions with Emma is that as a "final punishment" she requires me to spray her with my cum at the same time as she reaches her final or sometimes only orgasm. I always have to spray her pussy and lower stomach.

Usually Emma likes to play with herself and often bring herself to orgasm while I apply a whip or whips to her super-sensitive nipple or nipples. Once she has enjoyed such an orgasm her untouched clit receives lots of attention from the whip and it is never long before her second or only orgasm consumes her. Somehow I have only once mistimed my ejaculation and cum too soon but it did not stop her using my cum to lubricate her aroused clit until she came. Even though I have never touched her in any way with my erection I have always really enjoyed our times together.

Not always plain sailing.

I have not mentioned any occasions when things have not gone too well. While I am able to only accept partners who I am happy to entertain, things do not always work out perfectly. I am not sexually attracted to all my clients and when things have turned very sexual this has on a few occasions been a problem. You might think that it would be one of my older clients that first proved a problem. In fact it was a lady younger than me who had said that she wanted no sexual contact during our sessions. I was happy with this as the chemistry between us while comfortable didn't exactly spark. The scenario that she wanted to play out was going to plan. I was playing the husband returning home having been told that his young wife had been playing around with their neighbor.

She always required a severe caning during whatever scenario she had decided on. I love caning ladies bottoms but even with full consent I am not happy to cane as hard as I physically am capable of as too much damage can be done. Annie was always wanting me to push my boundaries to the limits (not hers). During our third meeting she managed to push me to cane her harder than I had ever caned anyone. She became very vocal expressing how she would orgasm if I kept going long enough. I carried on for a few more cuts with the cane before throwing it down on the floor, defeated. She called me names and questioned whether I was man enough to complete the job (the caning that was).

With anger in her voice she said if I could not cane her to orgasm then I better fuck her to one. The severity of the caning had actual made me feel uncomfortable and had turned me off. I am afraid that day I failed to be man enough in more ways than one. Not surprisingly and much to my relief Annie had no interest in meeting me again.

Then there is Suzie.

Everyone should have a Suzie in their life. She breezed into my life when one of my clients recommended me to her. We met up to discuss the possibility of us having a session together. She said she wanted to experience a caning. She admitted that she was scared by the idea of the pain but wanted to try it. She was not interested in discussing how she wanted the session to go or any scenario we could play out. Her attitude to life was to never miss an opportunity and try and experience everything at least once. As she seemed very unsure about pain I suggested a traffic light system (not one I often use). The word red would tell me to stop, orange slow down or less pain and green more and harder still. She appeared largely indifferent to the suggestion but accepted it with a shrug.

I had been instantly attracted to this vibrant 25 year old. I would not describe her as pretty but she was extremely attractive and vivacious with a slim shapely body. What really made me love her company was her personality that lit up every moment I was with her. She smiled as she told me she had not realized that I was so old. When I asked whether this was a problem she said.

"No not at all, probably the best sex I have ever had was with a man many years older than you. If it is anywhere near as good as with Arthur I will love it. When can you cane me? The sooner the better."

I was happy to rearrange my appointment for the next afternoon as I was excited by the prospect of caning the lovely Suzie. Suzie was late for the appointment but melted me with her smile when I tried to scold her.

"I am such a naughty girl for being late. Maybe you ought to cane me Daddy?"

During nearly all my sessions with clients I am in full control. Somehow I knew instantly that Suzie was going to be taking the lead in this session. My thought was confirmed as she held my gaze as she brought her hand to my fully dressed crotch. My prick was showing signs of interest but was far from erect but quickly began responding, becoming firm.

"When you have caned me you will fuck me won't you Daddy?"

We had not discussed this at our meeting but I was delighted at the thought. Even though she had let go of my crotch my cock was soon at full erection. I still wanted to retain some control over events. I had planned to spank Suzie before caning her. This was for two reasons; firstly I wanted to build the pain gradually as it was her first time and that is difficult with the cane, secondly the idea of spanking this livewire of a girl was just so exciting.

"That will depend on whether you are a good girl and do as I tell you. If you do I will decide whether you deserve it. Now I want you to strip down to your panties because I am going to spank that beautiful bottom of yours until I feel it is ready to be caned."

"I am not sure that taking my clothes off in front of an old man is being a good girl, is it Daddy?"

This was delivered in a childish voice, just as if she was an innocent girl of 18 but with a wicked grin that was far from innocent or childish. She finished the sentence with a single finger from her right hand held against the corner of her mouth. I tried very hard not to grin back at her as I just said the word "now".

It was with a look of raw sexuality that she slowly took the hem of her summer dress in both hands and even more slowly lifted it past her surprisingly plain thong and up until the most perfect breasts I had ever seen came into view. Her boobs were small, very firm, very pale, high on her chest and topped off by large almost black nipples. They could only be described as perfect by anyone who prefers small boobs. As a man who loves small boobs trust me they were perfect. She held the dress above her chest for some seconds during which the dress covered her eyes. She seemed to be giving me time to drink in their perfection before I needed to show her my appreciation. As the dress hit the floor she demanded that I showed her my appreciation by asking "well?"

I answered her by moving towards her and taking a nipple in each hand and rolling each of them hard between a finger and thumb. As I did this the big black hard nipples grew bigger and harder until they incorporated nearly the whole of her substantial areola.

"I take it that you like them........ Fuck...... that feels good but harder still might feel even better."

This girl might be young but by golly does she now how to push my buttons. I am sure I am not the only man she has beguiled with her looks and her carefree exciting manner. Back to my first session with her. She was clearly feeling the pain in her nipples but she looked determined not to concede anything. It was still early in the session and I was keen that we both enjoyed it as much as possible. Keeping hold of one of her nipples I led her over to the armless dining chair that I sat myself down on. I had considered using a sofa but was desperate to see the full roundness of her bottom with her legs at right angles to her back. I had been right the view was stunning.

I allowed myself a swift caress of her taut bottom before informing her I was going to start the spanking. The noise of the first spank landing was crisp. I delivered a dozen or so that were not hard but intended to just warm the local area slightly. Before she had the chance to complain I landed a further dozen now with some force. The noises she made as I landed these were of pure pleasure and appreciation but also made me think that she was ready for so much more. The color of her peach shaped bottom was changing to the red of a classic apple. I have clients that this is the end goal of a session. With Suzie we had only just begun.

"Just a dozen more, but much harder, and your bottom will be ready to receive the cane. Let's have that thong off before I start."

I had been impatient to see whether the spanking had excited Suzy. Having stood her up in front of me I turned her to face away from me. This offered me a different view of her rosy peachy bottom that was barely affected by the presence of her thong. Taking hold of her thong with both hands I peeled it out from the position wedged between her cheeks and lips. I have to admit to being just a little disappointed that while they were warm and damp they were not soaked in her juices. The aroma suggested that she was in fact excited and this comforted me.

The last spanks were uneventful even though I delivered them with more force than the previous groups. I was delighted to see the fire in her eyes as I led her over to the back of the sofa. She allowed me to maneuver her into a position with her legs wide apart and her hands on the seat of the sofa. What she didn't expect was me attaching each ankle to a leg of the sofa thereby securing her in position. I tapped across her tight bottom with the cane before tapping vertically contacting the black skin of her anus. This made her jump and she cursed calling me a bastard. The next visit by the cane was hard and horizontal knocking all the air from Suzie's lungs.

"Fuck.... Green, green, green... oh fuck."

I thought she had the traffic system light system wrong and was telling me to stop but she very quickly confirmed she wanted more and harder. The first strike was hard and I didn't want this first caning to be too severe. Given her request the second was similar to the first and her reaction was the same, a scream of pain and an order to hit her harder still. With most of my clients the screams have a sexual arousal element but I did not sense this with Suzie. After the third and fourth strikes name-calling was added to the explosion reflecting the pain. Still she requested more and harder and I decided to comply. To retain just a modicum of control I said that I would deliver the next stinger when I was ready. I surveyed the four stripes that were at various stages of development.

12