Man Offers a Caning Service Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you really want the next two even harder still? Your bottom is looking like it cannot take much more for it's first time."

"You bet...... do it."

I had assumed throughout that six from the cane would be plenty for her first time. After the sixth I was ready to put the cane down and comfort the sobbing Suzie until

"If I take two more hard ones will you promise to fuck me?"

I nearly said that I would fuck her, if that was what she wanted, and that she did not need to take any more. Then it occurred to me that she wanted more caning. I agreed to her conditions before landing two more significant strikes. Immediately afterwards I knelt behind her and released her ankles. I was so close to burying my face in the area I had been caning but resisted. She remained slumped over the sofa for at least a moment without saying a word. When she did stand her eyes were full of tears but were still bright and alive.

She walked round the sofa and sat on the middle of it. As soon as her backside hit the cushions she winced and slumped back so that striped bottom hung off the sofa. She then pulled her knees up towards her chest. This gave me a perfect view of her pussy, as her legs were well apart. The pubic hair was black and neatly trimmed back away from her pussy. I am not sure whether her actions were an invitation or not but I did not wait to see as I knelt between her legs and brought my mouth down to her pussy. As before the aroma was delicious and I drank it in. Her lips were plump and moist, as only a young woman's can be, but her clit was nowhere to be seen. Clearly the spanking and caning had not aroused her, as I would have hoped.

It did not take long to locate her clit with my mouth and as I did so her mouth expressed her appreciation. If I was going to fuck her, as I think I had been asked to, her tight pussy would need to be more lubricated. That was fine by me as there are few things better than giving oral stimulation to a sweet pussy and clit. If she had not been particularly aroused after the caning things changed very fast. She held my head and made the most wonderful noises of sexual appreciation as her clit burst into life pushing through its tight hood. I knew that she was now getting excited but was stunned when her legs clamped my head in position and she exploded into a powerful orgasm. The spasms were violent but didn't last more than five seconds which was just as well as I could not breath until her legs released me.

"Fuck, where the hell did that come from? That was great head but I went from zero to total orgasm in seconds like never before."

"I don't think you enjoyed the caning much did you?"

"It was one of the most intense experiences of my life. It was unbelievable painful but I just love intense. Talking of which it is time for you to fuck me as you promised."

"Do you still want to after all the pain and your orgasm?"

I had tried to keep some element of control over proceedings but if I had managed to until then from then on I failed abysmally. Suzie had me stripped naked, sitting on the dining chair with an erection as strong as I could remember having within a minute. This girl was sexy and even though I was a generation plus older than her she excited me like I was a twenty year old. She mounted me, there was no other words to describe her lowering herself onto my erection while looking through my eyes into my mind. It was controlled but so - so sexy.

She told me, no ordered me, not to move a muscle unless she told me to. It took her maybe half a dozen times to lower herself until I was supporting all of her weight. It was then that she reminded me to not move unless I wanted her to leave me high and dry. My hips were desperate to thrust up into her but I did not risk her carrying out her threat. She simply fucked me rising and dropping down onto my erection. I thought she was going to let me slip out of her now thoroughly lubricated pussy but keeping me just engaged she demanded that I sucked her erect nipples. I was delighted to oblige until she sunk back down on me and I could not bend low enough to maintain my mouth's grip on her huge nipple.

Now she rode me gently talking to me the whole time. She told me she was going to ride me until I came like never before. After a few wonderful minutes I began to believe her. I had never been fucked while being kept completely passive like this. It was unbelievably erotic and when she told me to stay perfectly still and cum hard I was helpless. Unlike ever before I felt the build up to my orgasm in the greatest of detail. I managed to stay passive as my balls grew and grew until the cum travelled the length of my erection and exploded deep in her pussy. My prick pulsed time and time as squirt after squirt followed the first. Suzie talked me through my orgasm almost as if she was experiencing it.

She didn't cum again while she fucked me. I was disappointed but she assured me that it was fine and she had loved the session. I was far from certain I would see Suzie again after she left that evening. The next morning she rang me and thanked me. She added that when the pain subsided she suddenly became super excited and masturbated to two wonderful orgasms. The next time (and subsequent times) we met I caned her straight away and we entertained each other until the pain really morphed into arousal. I love to watch this girl as this happens and her orgasms are powerful and beautiful.

Everybody should have a Suzie in their life.

Another Chapter?

As promised above if katyn99 and I do meet up and decide to each write our own account of that meeting I will publish it as Chapter 3.

12