Man Taken Ch. 02

Story Info
Tom learns what led the women to kidnap him.
5.9k words
4.59
4.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note - Tom learns what led the women to kidnap him and makes an offer they can't refuse.

I must have passed out because when I opened my eyes the clock in my room showed it was 3pm. In my haze I was initially startled by the three naked women in my bed but the memory of their attempted kidnapping and robbery came rushing back to me. I was still amazed that they agreed to my proposal and was thankful for my training as a corporate contract negotiator. While I did some substantial deals during my career this has to be the best by far. Melissa impressed me during our negotiations and she might have the skills needed to have a successful career like mine.

All three women were in the same position I left them with their eyes still closed. I then realized that falling asleep probably wasn't the best move but my cock must have removed any thoughts they may have had about getting the best of me. I also realized I was hungry so I went down to the kitchen to make us something to eat.

Knowing that young people can be fussy about food I whipped up a quick veggie stir fry and also made some spicy chicken breast in a separate pan. After moving the food to separate platters and cleaning up the mess I looked up to see the three young women naked in my kitchen.

Melissa said, "That smells amazing. Did you cook that from scratch while we slept?"

"I sure did," I said, "just one of my many talents. Please take a seat at the island."

My kitchen has a large island in the middle that's great for entertaining guests but it never looked better than it did today. I put plates and silverware in front of each of them and told them to go ahead and eat. "Would you like something to drink with your meal," I asked. "I have beer, vodka and those seltzer drinks.

Melissa said, "A double vodka and soda sounds great," and the other two requested the same.

"That should loosen things up a bit," I said as I moved to the bar and made the four drinks.

When I set the drinks in front of them they were making short work of the food including the chicken. "I'm pleased to see we don't have any vegetarians here," I said.

Kandi said, "Life's too short for that bullshit."

"I agree," I said and raised my glass. "To all the surprises life brings our way."

We clicked our glasses and they made short work of their drinks but Melissa's mood seemed to change after my toast. After refilling our glasses and making myself a plate I said, "I think it's time you told me what's going on that led you to do what you did to me. None of you seem to be the type to do that kind of thing.

Melissa said, "Thats very observant of you and you're right. We never did anything like that before."

"So why now?" I asked.

"Well, all three of us worked at various bars downtown and since Covid each one of them went out of business. We've been all over looking for work but it's been tough and we're on the verge of losing our apartment. Then with college loans, car payments and everything else I guess we got desperate. We've been through this neighborhood many times in the past, have seen you on your morning walks and when we saw you Monday I just went for it. These two had no idea what I was up to until it was too late.... I'm very sorry to have put you through that. You seem like a great guy."

I paused for a moment as Melissa pushed her food around her plate then said, "That's a pretty crazy story Melissa but I've never been in your position so I can't really relate. I have to admit you gave me quite a shock but if you wouldn't have done what you did we wouldn't be here would we?"

"I guess not," she said.

"I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you the option of taking the money I've given you and going on your way or you can stay here as we agreed. I've been very lonely for a long time and you've already fulfilled many fantasies but if you want to leave you can. I think I have some ideas that could help you and I'll take care of that regardless. It's up to you."

Melissa looked into my eyes and said, "I want to stay."

"I definitely want to stay," Kandi said.

Pam chimed in. "Me too."

I said, "Now that's settled we need to lighten the mood in here. Don't worry about a thing, I'm going to help you."

I filled their glasses and we made short work of the rest of the handle of vodka during which time I cleared away the plates and cleaned up the rest of the mess.

The vodka must have loosened them up because while I was at the sink Pam said, "Tom has a pretty nice ass for an old dude."

"How about those muscles," Kandi said. "That was the first thing I noticed."

"I agree," said Melissa, "but that dick of his, wow! It seems like he can go forever. I've never been with a guy who lasts that long. What's your secret stud?"

Hearing these three young women talk about me like that not only stroked my ego but also made my cock start to get hard. Without turning around I said, "Well I don't smoke, I drink in moderation and I've worked out daily for years because I plan on living a long time. As for my cock, I said as I turned around, I suppose that comes with experience and passion."

Seeing my hard cock, perhaps in a new light, they put their glasses down and were all over me. Melissa was first to take my face in her hands and started kissing me passionately. As her tongue found mine, Pam stood to the side, placed her crotch on my thigh and started grinding on my leg while feeling my ass. Kandi gently moved Melissa to the side so she could take my hard cock in her mouth.

After several moments of this Melissa broke the kiss and with lust in her eyes said, "I want you to let us take you upstairs and please you. So far, you've called all the shots which has been fantastic but I think we have a few things that might blow your mind."

I said, "That's an offer I can't refuse. Lead the way."

She pushed Kandi away, grabbed my cock and said, "Follow me."

There was lots of giggling as Melissa led me back upstairs by my dick. She bypassed my bed and went to the bathroom instead explaining, "I had to pee when everyone passed out so I peeked at your shower. Two overhead shower heads with plenty of room for four. I think this is a good place to start."

"Speaking of peeing," Pam said taking a seat on the toilet as Melissa started the shower.

When she finished, Kandi followed her on the toilet while Melissa pulled me in the shower by my cock. During our last remodel I had always wanted a large shower with rain heads that had separate controls. My ex and I used to shower together a lot but she always needed the water scalding hot which was too much for me. I also liked to relax and take my time after my workouts so I had benches installed so I could sit or lay down with the water gently flowing over me.

Now I smiled as Melissa laid me down on the bench, grabbed a bottle of body wash and emptied a healthy amount on my chest and stomach. Pam and Kandi soon joined her, kneeling down and the three women spread the soap over my body. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling of their hands massaging my body with the help of the soap. Melissa concentrated on my cock and balls and I looked down to see her slowly stroking my cock with both hands. Kandi was washing my legs then took another handful of soap and started washing my ass then pushed her fingers between my cheeks and started rubbing against my asshole.

Anal was always something I wanted to experience but my wife was too conservative for that. I'd recently been experimenting with various objects in my ass and found that the right thing with the right size made me cum much faster. So when Kandi shoved a soapy finger in my ass I cried out, "Oh fuck yes. That feels so fucking good but you're for sure gonna make me cum too soon if you massage my prostate."

Pam started in on my balls while Melissa continued stroking my cock with both hands. When Kandi stuck a second finger up my ass and pushed down hard I immediately felt my orgasm build.

"Oh god, this is the most amazing feeling I ever had but I can't keep from cumming." Right on cue a geyser of cum started spewing from my cock and shot over the three women who were attending to my most private parts.

As I shuddered through my orgasm with my eyes closed I felt a silky wetness engulf my cock. I opened my eyes to see Melissa bouncing up and down on my cock as the last spams of my orgasm coursed through my cock. Never in my life have I continued having sex after cumming like I just did and I found that my cock was so hypersensitive it was almost uncomfortable. I briefly worried that I wouldn't be able to maintain my hard on but Melissa increased the pace to ensure I stayed nice and hard. It didn't hurt to have her big tits in my face as I sucked her nipples into my mouth.

Pam continued massaging my balls but when Kandi shoved her fingers back into my ass I immediately came in Melissa's pussy. "Oh fuck, I can't believe I'm gonna cum again so soon but I can't stop it. It feels so fucking good."

The feeling of my big cock erupting in her pussy brought Melissa over the edge as well. "Oh yeah Tom I feel that big cock cumming inside me. Fuuuuuuuuck."

As soon as her orgasm finished she got off and told Pam to mount me. "Hurry and get his cock in your pussy before he goes soft."

Pam mounted me and my clock slid up into her tight pussy with ease. "Oh god his dick feels so good. I can't believe I can take it all so easily."

She bounced her tiny body up and down as the shower continued to cascade down onto us making it really sensual. I loved watching her hair as she snapped her head back tossing it over her shoulders. Or how it moved from side to side as she shook her head. I grabbed Pam's hips and was pounding into her hard when I again felt Kandi's fingers up my ass which quickly caused another eruption of cum from my cock.

"Oh fuck I can't take it," I cried. "It feels so fucking good. Mmmm!"

Pam cried out as she too was overcome by her orgasm. "Yes, yes, yes, give me your cum in my little pussy old man. Mmmmmm!" My eyes were closed and I lay on the shower bench panting as I felt Pam lift herself off my cock and be replaced by Kandi.

"Oh god, please no more," I cried. "My cock feels like it's being stuck with a million tiny pins."

Kandi said, "oh no you don't stud. You bragged about your big cock and how much you can cum now fucking give it to me." Her comment gave me renewed energy and I grabbed her by her hips and started pounding her pussy as hard as I could.

"Don't worry you little slut. I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard you won't be able to walk for a week."

I continued to pound her pussy as Kandi cried out, "make me cum with that big cock you fucker! Pound me harder!" I started fucking her so hard my ass was almost a foot off the bench and her tits slapped my face each time my cock was deep inside her.

When I felt two of Pam's fingers penetrate my ass I cried out, "oh god no not again. I can't be cumming again so soon. Fuuuuuuck!"

As my fourth orgasm during I'd guess thirty minutes erupted in Kandi's pussy she cried out, "that's it fucker pound me hard as you cum in my hot young pussy. Mmmmmmmmm!"

Kandi collapsed on top of me which made it even harder to breath after what I just went thru. I was almost delirious with pleasure as I mumbled, "what just....my god...how could I....your pussies....tits...my ass......cock.....cum...so much..."

Kandi slid off of me and Melissa sat on the bench and moved my head to her lap. As she caressed my face she said, "my poor baby, did we break your cock with our pussies?"

I tried to say, "I'll be fine, just give me a..." but I couldn't complete the sentence.

When I opened my eyes I was alone in my bed. I vaguely remember being washed by the girls but I have no recollection of how I made it back to my bed. I sat up against the pillows and thought about what happened in the shower. I had watched porn clips of guys who had multiple orgasms but hadn't done anything like that since I was in my 20's. I remembered the time in college when a girl I was seeing took me back to her apartment and we fucked all night and into the next day but it was nothing like this. To cum like I did at 60 years old...

That thought was interrupted by the sight of Melissa coming into my room. She had a serving tray in her hands and the smell of food made my stomach growl.

"Well hi there stud. We figured you'd be hungry so we made some burgers. I hope you like them."

She placed the tray in my lap and the three of them got in bed next to me. The burgers tasted great and after making short work of the first one I said, "I feel bad eating in front of you."

"No worries," said Melissa. "We already ate and cleaned up your kitchen. I got the idea you were kind of fussy about that so we didn't want to leave you a mess. How's the food?"

"It's perfect just like the three of you."

After I finished the second burger Melissa had Pam and Kandi take the tray downstairs to finish cleaning up.

She snuggled next to me in bed, running her finger down my chest and stomach and said, "The three of us were talking downstairs and I have a new proposal for you to consider."

"Oh really, I can't wait to hear it," I said.

"We were thinking that since you're all alone in this big house, would you consider letting us move in with you until we get back on our feet. We're paying way too much for our crappy apartment downtown and not having that burden would help a lot. Plus there are so many bars and restaurants out here in the 'burbs we should easily find work. If you agreed to this our previous deal would be null and void and we'd give you back the money you already gave us. What do you think?"

What Melissa didn't realize was I was already thinking about almost the exact thing that she proposed but I waited a minute before responding.

"Well Melissa, that sounds good to me but you left one thing out."

"What's that," she said.

"That is that I still get to fuck any of you any time I want. Consider it your rent payment."

She said, "Oh I just assumed you knew that would be part of the deal. We all love your cock and look forward to fucking you every day."

"Just wanted to make sure," I said. 'Remember you can't assume anything in a negotiation. As for the money part, I want you to keep it. I already considered it spent and have plenty more in my stock portfolio that I don't really need since I don't have any kids. You can split it between the three of you and take care of any remaining bills to get you out of the hole. If you need anything else just let me know."

Melissa's eyes filled with tears and she said, "I can't believe you're doing this for us after what we tried to do to you. You are the most kind and generous man I've ever met."

"Thanks for saying that but I still feel like I'm getting the better part of the deal, especially after what you did to me in the shower." The memory of what happened in the shower made my cock start to get hard. "Uh, oh, looks like something else wants to weigh in on our agreement."

Melissa said, "I figured as much," as she straddled my lap and slid my cock deep into her hot young pussy.

"Shouldn't we tell Pam and Kandi the news and ask them to join us?" I asked.

"Nope. I already told them that as lead negotiator for our little team of sluts I get to have you all to myself for a while."

"You really are a good negotiator," I said as Melissa slowly fucked me. "I know some people who you need to meet."

She said, "Enough talking now Tom. My horny little pussy needs to be fucked good and hard by your big cock."

"You don't need to ask twice," I said as I flipped her over onto her back and plowed my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned as I fucked her with long slow strokes and ground my cock against her clit each time I was deep inside her. As her breathing got heavier I paused at the entrance of her pussy with just the head inside. When I didn't push back in, her ass started to quiver and she tried to pull me in.

"Fuck it makes me crazy when you tease me like that, please, I need your cock in me." I pushed back in and pounded her a few more times then pulled back again. Each time I did that her pleas became more urgent.

"Goddamit, give me that fucking big dick now!" She cried as she sunk her fingernails into my ass and impaled herself with my cock. She had me in a vice grip with her legs wrapped around my ass and her nails digging into my flesh as she furiously ground her clit on my cock. "Fuck yes, I have you now you fucker. I'm gonna cum on your big cock! Mmmmmmm." Melissa's body shuddered through her orgasm as I enjoyed sucking on her big tits.

When she finished, her legs and arms fell to the side and I said, "You know I have a few tricks of my own that I haven't shown you yet."

She purred quietly in response, "oh really, what's that?"

"Only my g-spot maneuver," I said as I pushed my cock deep into her pussy and pushed my upper body up past her head. This caused my cock to bend at an angle that covered her clit and g-spot.

As I started humping her furiously in this position she cried out, "Fuck that feels so fucking good!" After a minute of fucking her like this she cried out with pleasure, "oh god I'm cumming again!" She pushed hard onto my cock as she shuddered through her orgasm. I gave her just a minute to recover then went at her again. "Oh god your cock feels so good in my pussy I'm going to fucking cum! Mmmmmm!" I repeated this until she came four more times then started begging me to stop. "I can't take anymore, please Tom." I pushed deep into her and gave her one more tiny orgasm then lay down next to her.

"Holy shit Tom, that was fucking amazing. Where'd you learn how to do that?"

I said, "it's just one of those things you figure out by accident when you've been married for a long time."

"Your ex must be a total fucking idiot," she said.

Just then Pam and Kandi burst in the room and Pam said, "who gives a fuck about his stupid ex, I want what you just got."

"Me too," cried Kandi as they bounced into bed.

I mounted Pam first and slid easily into her velvety tight pussy and pounded her g-spot until she came seven times. Watching her two friends have all those orgasms must have driven Kandi crazy because she came ten times.

As the three women lay satisfied in my bed I said, "Aren't we forgetting something ladies?"

They looked at my raging cock and Melissa said, "I don't think I can take any more cock in my pussy tonight."

"Who said anything about your pussy?" I said.

I rolled Melissa onto her stomach and positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass. "I have never fucked a woman's ass before and I can't wait to be buried deep into each of your asses."

Pam and Kandi got into position and Melissa said, "please be gentle Tom. This is my first time too."

Kandi handed me the bottle of lube from my nightstand and said, "you better use this stud or you're gonna kill her with that thing."

She lubed my cock and shoved two fingers in Melissa's ass then helped guide the head of my cock into her asshole.

"Fuck, it feels bigger in my ass than when you fucked my pussy." I pulled back and slid a few more inches in Melissa's ass. "Oh god that hurts."

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No please keep going." I pulled back and got a few more inches in her ass and after doing this a few more times, my entire cock was deep in Melissa's ass. Her tight asshole felt better on my cock than even Pam's tight pussy. "Oh god, just keep it right there for a minute," she said as she moved her ass slowly to help get accustomed to my size. "Ok Tom, I think I'm ready."

I pulled back then slowly pushed into her ass and she grunted each time my cock bottomed out in her. I increased the pace until she started moaning in pleasure and I said, "Your turn now Kandi."

12