Man Taken Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lubed my cock and her ass then guided my hard cock into her. It slid in with relative ease so I asked her if she was ok she said, "I'm fine, I always let guys fuck my ass."

After several long hard strokes in Kandi's tight ass I looked over at Pam who was looking pretty nervous. "You're not thinking of putting that monster in my little ass are you?"

"You have to try it Pam," Kandi said. "Once you get past the pain you're gonna cum like you never have before. Let me help you through it."

Kandi put more lube on my cock then slid a finger in Pam's ass followed by a second, then a third. "Fuck that feels good," she said.

After sliding her fingers in and out of Pam's ass several times, Kandi said, "she's ready but you're gonna have to go real slow. She's really small."

Kandi held Pam's ass open while I slipped a few inches into her ass. She flinched in pain and said, "oh hell no, I can't do this. Take it out."

I started pulling out but Kandi stopped me and said, "No, you can do this. I know from experience that some guy's gonna want your ass with or without your permission so you might as well have a friend do it the first time."

I smiled at the friend reference then proceeded to slide my cock back into Pam's tiny ass. I had to press really hard just to get half my cock into her but I was rewarded by the pleasure her tight ass gave my big dick. Tears of pain leaked from her eyes as I continued to slowly pull back and ease more of my cock into her ass until she finally took my full eight inches.

"Fuck it hurts so bad. Please I don't want to do this anymore," she cried.

"Just move your ass around his big dick like Melissa did," Kandi told her.

Pam slowly started moving her ass in circles but now she was crying real tears. I felt terrible and started to pull back but Kandi stopped me and said, "No Tom, she needs to take it."

I pushed back in then slowly pulled back again and could feel her start to relax.

"There you go sweetie," Kandi said. "I know it's hard but the key is to try and relax through the pain." I slowly started to pick up the pace until Pam's tears of pain started changing to moans of pleasure.

"Fuck yes, I get it now. Gosh it feels really good. Fuck me harder Tom!" I started pounding Pam's tight asshole and the grip on my cock felt incredible.

Kandi said, "Good, now let's see how you do with a little round robin."

She got back into position and I slid back into Melissa's ass. "God that hurts when you first put it in but then it feels so fucking good."

After a handful of strokes I slid into Kandi and she cried out, "Fuck yes Tom! Fuck my tight ass and make me cum you fucker!"

"Not yet my dear, " I said as I moved over to Pam and slowly slid my dick into her ass.

"Oh sweet Jesus that fucking kills," she cried. As I pulled out and started fucking her faster she began calling for me to pound her harder. "Oh yeah Tom, pound my ass!"

I pulled out and she gave a frustrated moan as I moved back to Melissa. I did a few more rounds with each girl then said, "ok time for all of you to cum."

I pushed my cock into Melissa's ass and fucked her with everything I had until she started to cry out, "Fuck yes, I can't believe it but your big cock in my ass is gonna make me cum. Oh god it feels so good! Mmmmmmm!" She pushed her ass against my stomach through her entire orgasm then collapsed on the bed.

I told Kandi, "I'm going to do Pam now because you were such a good teacher I want to shoot my load in your ass."

"Well hurry up and fuck her then," she said.

I pushed back into Pam's tight asshole and she immediately cried out in pleasure, "Fuck yes you big fucker! Fuck my tight little asshole hard. I need to fucking cum!" I pounded her ass as sweat dripped from my body and she pushed her ass back onto my cock until she cried out, "Oh my God! I'm fucking cumming. Oh it feels so fucking good. Mmmmmm!"

After she collapsed on the bed I turned to Kandi and she said, "Best for last huh stud?"

I said, "I think you're all amazing," and pushed my cock deep into her ass in one hard stroke.

"Fuck yes, I've never had such a big cock in my ass before. God it feels so fucking good!" She pressed her ass hard into me every time the length of my cock was deep in her then moved in circles. The feeling when her ass massaged my cock was too much to bear.

I cried out, "I hope your almost ready to cum because I can't hold on for much longer. You're hot ass feels too fucking good on my cock."

This caused Kandi to fuck me even harder. She looked back and cried, "give it to me you big fucking stud." That did it and my cock started spewing deep into her bowels as she cried out in pleasure, "Fuck yes, oh I can feel the cum pumping out of your cock. It feels so fucking good! Mmmmmm!"

Almost at the same time I cried out, "Milk my big cock with that hot ass Kandi! Fuck meeeeeeee!"

I pushed deep into her ass until my orgasm finally ended then collapsed onto the bed drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. I was totally spent and said, "My God that felt so good. You girls are gonna kill me."

Pam said, "does that mean you're not gonna cum in my ass later?"

I laughed and said, "it would give me no greater pleasure than to cum in your ass girly but I think my dick is broken."

Melissa chimed in and said, "it's almost midnight so I think we should get a nice hot shower and start fresh in the morning."

"I have to agree,"I said. "I promise I'll do whatever you want."

Pam still looked dissapointed but she said, "ok I guess but I have dibs on firsties!"

Everyone laughed as we made our way to the shower. This time we concentrated on bathing each other slowly and sensually. My cock was done for so when we were clean we dried off and went to bed. Each woman kissed me goodnight and I laid back thinking about the amazing day I had and what the future might bring as I nodded off to sleep surrounded by three amazing women.

Epilogue

I woke the next morning to the sensation of someone sucking my cock. When I looked up Pam's blue eyes stared back at me. "You didn't forget your promise did you?" she asked.

"What promise was that," I teased.

Rather than respond she lubed my cock and her ass and said, "I want you to cum in my ass."

"Oh that promise I remember now."

I slid my cock in Pam's tight asshole and pounded her until we both had mind blowing orgasms. Of course Kandi and Melissa woke while I was fucking Pam and were passing the time by feeling each other's tits and pussies. I laid down between the two of them and Melissa kissed me and said, "let me know when you're ready to cum in my ass big stud."

It took almost 30 minutes of the three girls running their hands over my body and cock before I was ready. Melissa immediately got on her hands and knees and I pounded her ass until I shot my load into her as she had a mind blowing orgasm.

We repeated the cycle and I did the same to Kandi.

After that I needed a break, after all I'm 60 years old, so I went down to the safe to collect Melissa's car keys and the rest of the money I promised them. They were waiting for me in bed when I said, "alright ladies, time to take care of business. After we shower and get cleaned up I want you to take the money I gave you and settle with your landlord. If he gives you any crap just give me a call. I'd pack up your things first then call him. He'll probably keep your security deposit but he's within his rights to do so. You shouldn't owe him anything else so call me when you're ready and I'll come down with my truck and help with your things. I have some stuff to take care of here but I'll be done in time to help you. After I get you settled in here I'll take you out and introduce you to some people who will probably hire you on the spot with my recommendation. You're welcome to stay with me as long as you want after that. Sound good?"

They nodded and each girl kissed and thanked me as we headed for the shower. I was nowhere ready for more sex so they dried off, got dressed and headed out to take care of business.

Melissa lingered behind and said, "I can't tell you what this means to me Tom. It's like my fairy god father appeared to solve all my problems."

"I don't think the fairy part fits but I'll take the god father. Don't give any of this a second thought. Just go take care of your apartment and call when you're ready."

She kissed me and I watched her sexy body as she made her way to her car. They all waved excitedly as she pulled out and headed downtown.

Once they were gone I headed to a couple bars in my neighborhood and was not surprised when the managers agreed to hire Kandi and Pam on my recommendation. Then I called a colleague of mine at my old company and he agreed to meet Melissa that afternoon. My timing was perfect so I went to collect the girls and their things and told them about the jobs I secured and Melissa about the interview.

Once everything was packed we drove the few blocks to my old office and I took her in to meet my colleague who offered her a paid internship on the spot. The pay was more than she made waitressing so she was shocked and happy to agree to a start on Monday.

With everything settled we made our way back to my place and settled into a nice routine. I have to admit it was fun taking them to my corner bar and getting envious looks from my friends. The best part was when we ran into my ex and they made a huge show of rubbing my arms and legs and whispering in my ear, then occasionally glancing her way and laughing. I wasn't surprised when she left the bar in a huff.

Of course the amazing sex continued but I wasn't surprised when Kandi was the first to leave. She hooked up with a resident at one of the hospitals and was moving in with him. Pam stayed a couple months longer when she too met someone and moved out. The goodbyes were always very emotional and I made them promise to come see me if they needed anything in the future.

Melissa did a great job during her internship and was offered a full time position. She gave no signs that she wanted to move on and I have to admit I enjoyed having long slow sex with her every day. I still wasn't looking for anything long term but also knew I could do a lot worse than having a voluptuous brunette beauty at my beck and call any time I wanted her.

Occasionally Pam and Kandi stopped in to visit and get a good hard fucking which I was more than happy to do. Sometimes Melissa was there and several times all three of them helped me relive the glory days when we first met.

It's amazing what life brings especially if you're kind to people. I waited 60 years for something like this and was finally rewarded in the most amazing way.

The End

12