Man to Man

Story Info
Gedrun and Ben get past age difference, and into each other.
3k words
4.41
7.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I am an old guy, by age, though my body is that of a younger man - lithe, athletic, toned. The belly is, unlike most of my age, very flat and sexy with a proper treasure trail. Never extremely hairy, I still have the pit and bush fluff that used to appeal to me in my youth. Youth. What a waste that is on the young!

"Eighteen. Last week, in fact." Gedrun, a foreign exchange student, has been settling in to my place for the past few days. He is, well, nothing short of hot!

"You look older than that, Ged. I mean, more mature." He's smiling at me.

"I've been around." I have no idea exactly what the hell that means, but I am definitely intrigued. At this point in my life, never having taken the full opportunity to make it with a guy in my youth, I now am fixated on making it (at my age)....WITH a youth! My mind returns from its wandering and focuses again on Ged, who is looking at me quizzically.

"Mr. Brocton..." I cut him off.

"Ben." As I playfully tickle Ged in his sensitive belly, I add: "Ben. Ben. Ben. When will you learn, dear boy?" He is doubled over with laughter. I am enjoying the contact. In an attempt to push me away, Ged brushes his arm at my crotch. What he feels there stops him in his tracks. I am a large man.

Part 2 -

I have seen Ged's body. Most of it, that is. On the day that he arrived, after settling in a bit, he took a dip in my in-ground pool. I was never a big fan of pools in my younger days, but I had it put in for the relaxation I knew it would provide.

"Oh, Mr. Brocton! This is wonderful!" It sure is - wonderful to gawk at this new hunk who will be living with me all semester.

"Ben. Call me Ben." What a body! Some guys just fill out quickly, not needing extra years of workouts to do the trick. Gedrun is that kind of guy. His height is that of mine, right at 5'10". His skin and complexion are flawless, with auburn hair contrasting nicely to his peaches and cream skin tone. As he glides effortlessly through the water, with long languid strokes, I start to feel aroused.

"Come on in!" If he only knew what I was thinking!

"Not now, Gedrun. I have to...deal with something. Maybe later on. Join me for lunch in an hour." I quickly turn back to the house; and the splashes I hear tell me that Gedrun has a lot of energy to expend in the pool. That's a very good sign.

I can count on Gedrun being punctual. That gives me enough time to take care of business. As I lay naked on my bed, feather touches getting me hard, my imagination is free to run wild with thoughts of my new house guest. It matters not if he is into men. It matters a lot that I certainly am. Just as I start to taste my first flow of precum, savoring its silky sweetness, I hear a shout from the yard.

"Mr. Brocton! Can I have a beer?" In our tour of my property, Gedrun remarked favorably when he saw the poolside fridge stocked with drinks. Beer and sex. What else do eighteen year olds have on their minds? I decide not to hide my nakedness, and go to the open window overlooking the pool.

"Sure. Just stop at two, please. I have no intention of nursing a drunken student." Why do I lie? With his arms hugging the edge of the pool, a broad smile slowly takes over from the look of surprise he had when he first saw me at the window. Then, with an easy strength, Gedrun slowly pulls his muscular form from the suction of the water. It flows down his body in rivulets of glistening silver strands in the glow of this sunny day. His eyes never leave mine, until he turns, still smiling, towards the poolside fridge.

Back to the business at hand, I am even more aroused with these recent visuals than with those solely in my imagination. I do love the taste of precum. Mine flows easily when my wet fingers gently rub the tight skin that encases my glans. Then, a brief flick of a finger at the slit, and I have all of the clear and oozing fluid I desire. My imagination quickly kicks in again, and this time it is the cock of Gedrun that I am caressing. His swim suit, wet as it is, has revealed the outlines of a prodigious piece of manhood to me. Yet I strain to imagine more. What shape does it take? What size are his testicles? Do they hold tightly to his body, or hang free and low for me to suck on. Exactly what shape is his cockhead? Can I get the tip of my tongue into his slit? I am now close to climax, just with these thoughts alone.

"I'll shower and meet you for lunch, Mr. Brocton." He yells up to my room, and the sound of his deeply rich voice takes me over the edge into ecstasy. I moan with great abandon, caring not if Gedrun hears me. Hoping that he does. The amount of ejaculate that has pooled on my body startled me for a moment. I remember fondly the night I edged for four hours at my own age of eighteen, and the massive fountain of cum that erupted from my rock hard shaft. Sadly, I never experienced that exact sensation again. Knowing that Gedrun would soon be ready for lunch, I head to the shower to reluctantly clean my dripping batter and watch as it forms stringy strands at the drain. I think how nice it would be to not have to clean away such a treasure. I think how nice it would be to suck it all down into my stomach. I only tasted my actual spunk once. It was nice. The thought occurs to me that sucking a man to climax, and swallowing his load, could be very pleasant, indeed. Then I hear a shout.

"Ready, Mr. Brocton!" I picture my face at Gedrun's crotch, my nose buried deeply into his lush and fragrant pubic bush. His engorged cock fills my hungry throat to the max. As wave after wave of his hot semen pumps into my belly, I....

"Be right down, son!" I quickly put on some shorts and a tee. To my surprise, I am once again 'in fullness'. Though the sex has all been in my head, thus far, I am now alive and excited for the first time in years. As I descend the stairs to meet Gedrun, I decide that I want his ass! I literally want to plow his young ass and make him squirm under me. I want to hear him beg me to fuck his body and breed his hungry hole. The last stair shakes these thoughts from my feverish mind, and I see Gedrun sitting at the counter, wearing only a pair of tight and skimpy tan shorts.

Part 3 -

That day at the pool was an eye-opener for me. Now that we have stopped our uncontrollable laughter, I ponder on his "I've been around" comment. Surely he saw me exposed at the window. I know he must have felt my fullness just now as his arm brushed by my crotch. I'm going to press this a bit.

"So, Gedrun." OMG he is a turn-on!

"Yes?.....Ben?" His hazel eyes burrow into mine. Can I say, do I dare to speak what I am thinking? How will he respond? What am I doing?!

"Let's go sit on the couch and talk. You know, get to know each other better." Take it slow, Ben. Be careful.

"Sure. What's on your mind?" I remember the coy smile that a friend of mine once gave me. We were both eighteen. He desperately wanted to 'play' with me. So we did. Gedrun has that smile.

"Not much." Liar. "Maybe share some mutual history. Maybe talk about regrets, desires, plans, preferences, stuff like that." I am trying to smile, but my nerves are getting to me. One harsh word from Gedrun and I will shut all this foolishness down.

"I've never had someone to talk to about all of that, Ben. My best friend moved away at an early age, so we only got to begin exploring. I mean, he and I....well,...we kind of...." He looks a bit pained.

"Were you guys close?" I am holding my breath.

"You don't know how close, Ben." He looks like I feel. We both are holding back, testing the waters with each other.

"Tell me." He pauses, considering his options.

"Okay. Theo and I were each others 'first', if you know what I mean? We never got to the real deep sex part, just kind of skirted around the edges, but it sure was fun!" He seems unburdened now. His smile is coming back. I, too, am less tense.

"Got it. Blow jobs and kissing." His next response will seal the deal.

"We did the blow jobs early on, but I resisted kissing him because that just seemed too personal. I know. That's whack!" His dancing eyes and full-on smile are all I need.

"Whack off, you mean!" That did it, we are once again in the laughter and tickling scene, but this time, Gedrun has a real surprise for me.

"Oh, crap! I am so sorry! My feelings just got the best of me. Please. Please don't...." He has bolted off of the couch and taken his tears with him to the deck of the pool. He stands there looking at the water. Forlorn. He is as deep in his thoughts as the water is deep in the pool. The kiss he just gave me still lingers in my heart. I know to approach carefully.

"Ged. It's okay, son. Remember, I was eighteen once. None of this is a surprise to me. There's no judgement here. Just a willing ear, if you want to continue." He turns to look at me, tears on his face, a face I long to kiss, but.... My decision to place a gentle kiss on his cheek is a good one. I have not missed the target of his full and beautiful mouth, just passed it by, for now.

"Thanks, Ben. I can tell you everything now." We sit at the pools edge, dangling our feet in the water. "It's not just the early explorations everyone goes through. I dated girls in high school because I felt I had to keep up appearances." He has stopped talking, and is looking intently into my eyes. I need not speak a word. He knows I want to hear more.

"I've always been into guys, Ben. In my mind, at least. Theo moving away like that broke my chances at learning and doing more. I had no one to turn to. Now I have you." Slap me silly. What did he just say? Is this open to interpretation?

"What do you mean? How can I help?" How indeed!

"I have a teacher at campus for the semester. Book learning is good as far as it goes. No one else there seems interested in...deep friendship. You can maybe mentor me in that, Ben?" I feel like standing and doing the 'happy dance' before running off the diving board with a cannonball into the pool!

"Are you sure you want this, Ged?" What eighteen year old gay guy doesn't want this? Duh! He is nodding his head.

"I do."

Part 4 -

My bedroom overlooks the pool, which you already know. The room is uncluttered and cozy. Ged and I have walked upstairs, holding hands, the occasional kiss lengthening the journey. His enthusiasm is fueled by his youth, mine by my experience, knowing what I will soon be doing with him. Naked and slowly exploring our bodies together, we glide gently onto the bed that will support our efforts this fine afternoon.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, Ged. No reasons needed. I am here for you." My words are sincere. I just hope he doesn't say 'no' to my desires!

"I want to do everything with you, Ben. This is just for you and me. We both know that the semester will end and I will be on my way. What you give me now will be with me for my lifetime. Your gift will be mine forever." I do wish I had his wisdom and courage when I was eighteen.

"And you will forever be with me, young man. You are the second chance I have waited for all these years." My eyes are full of tears. I am catapulted back in my memory to a time and place of my youth. My own 'first time' with a man was also cut short. Between our inexperience and my own hesitations, we hardly got anywhere, but it was thrilling nonetheless. How I wished for an opportunity once again. Wishes do come true. Even after all these years!

"I want to bottom for you, Ben. Whatever else you want to show me is fine, but I really want to bottom for you. Is that okay?" Is he kidding? My answer is to grab him by the waist and turn him onto his stomach. Pressing my body weight onto his back, with my erection at his crack, we kiss until we are both just puddles of anticipation. As I shimmy backward and cup his bulbous cheeks in both hands, spreading them apart reveals the purest of virgin holes to my hungry eyes. Hairless, pink and slightly tan, this portal to lustful adventure tempts me to my core, and I wet a finger in my mouth, and plunge it swiftly into the pucker.

"Ah. Ahhh. Yeah. Like that." Permission granted. Two fingers in. Then three. Spreading. Probing. Plunging with abandon. His sighs and moans have me beyond containment.

"I'm going to take you now, Ged. I'll be as gentle as I can...but we won't stop until this is over. Good?"

"Make it good, Ben. Make it real good!"

My hands are fumbling with the lube bottle. Some spills onto the mounds of Ged's ass, but most dribbles into his crack. It's all good. We'll need nicely lubed cheeks before I am done! With my slickened head touching Ged's hole, before I can do anything more, he lifts his butt and impales himself onto my hard cock, taking me completely by surprise! Did I miss the shot at penetrating him? Not really. And who cares? I am deep inside my wildest dreams and loving every sensation!

"Oh, Ben! This feels amazing! Fuck me, Ben. Fuck me!" Plunging in and out of this sweet hole takes me quickly to my limit. I know that a condom would be better, but there isn't time for that. Besides, he is a virgin, and I have not had sex since...

"I am real close, Ged. Can I..."

"Yes! Yes! Breed me, Ben. Breed my ass! Please. Please, Ben, do it!" That does it. I can not hold it.

"OH. Uhh. UHHHHHHHHH!!!" It is almost painful to feel myself unload this much cream into Ged's hot, tight hole! I am wild with excitement and purpose. My mind is on fire with the desire to breed this body into a submissive state of bliss, and that is exactly what I, what we, are doing!

As my erection subsides within him, Ged stirs and tells me he wants me to suck him off, if I care to. Let's see. Fuck a young buck and load his ass up with my cum. Check. Blow a young buck and swallow his hot cream. About to!

"On your back, boy!"

"Yes, Sir!"

His penis is beyond full, twitching and aching for a release. He is wet with his own copious precum and some of my semen that has vacated his gaping pucker. The sight is calling me to action, and I plunge into his crotch with abandon. Taking Ged's fullness deep into my throat, the muscles there begin to draw the cream from his large and achingly full nuts.

"Oh, man. That feels sooooo good." Maybe some fingers will make it feel even better.

"unhhh!" That does the trick! A combination of finger plunges, taint rubbing. and nut grasping....with my throat doing its best to suck him into climax...and I have him at his limit in no time.

"Ben? Oh. BEN!!!!" What a gusher! My four hour edge at eighteen had nothing on Ged! This buck is a veritable fountain! If he were not so deep into my throat, his jizz would be spilling everywhere, as no way could I swallow it all. But this way, his pump is sending every wonderful rope right where it belongs - deep into my waiting body. Once he stops bucking, we just lay there until his erection subsides, and I pull off of his beautiful cock.

My young friend has fallen asleep. His luscious body is spent, and at ease on my bed, a feast of youthful energy that is temporarily drained...into me! I lay back and gaze over his beauty. I see an angelic male face, with fully open mouth and closed eyes, breathing precious life into his rhythmically heaving muscular chest. The slight dusting of hair on his torso tells me that the body I have just had sex with is indeed that of a man, albeit a young one. I take up the hand that extends into my space on the bed, kiss it gently, and place it on his chest. Snuggling beside him, my own hand now on that same chest, I kiss the forehead of the one who has given me the gift of healing. For never again will I bear sorrow or regret over lost opportunities in my youth. I have been blessed with the gift of closure; and my days going forward will be lived to the fullest, in the present only, as they should be.

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers