All Comments on 'Manager Makes me his Cocksucker'

by cody66767

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story! I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm , hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Your description s made me super hard. Keep going and lets see.some serious fucking!!!!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 2 years ago

More please! Soon! Suspect that's what the cocksucker will be saying as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot!!!!!

My fantasy is for my boss to make me his cocksucker and then cuckold me and own my wifes pussy along with my mouth.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. I love submissive cocksuckers who take every drop of cum they're ordered to swallow. Please keep going with this story. Five starts for hotness!

gcs2718gcs2718almost 2 years ago

Great story, can't wait to read pt. 2. As a submissive myself, I love being dominated by a man who takes advantage of my lust for cock and uses my mouth as he sees fit with no concern for my comfort. I'm hard as a rock right now just thinking about a long cock being shoved down my throat till my eyes water and I gulp for air. I seldom gag though as I've trained hard to defeat my gag reflex. This is why I frequently hear that I'm a great cocksucker, some say the best they've ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yum. I am a married, submissive cocksucker, and love stories of dominant men fucking the mouths of men like me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

💕 the comments to this wonderful story. Love all you commenters. The young man just found the place that makes me hum because I am in my safe place. As he enters your mouth and you sigh with contentment you know you are where you were born to be. I must say when I am between a woman's legs I always sigh with the first smell and taste

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

So let me get this straight, kid catches his boss watching porn and jerking off in the office and the kid is the one who ends up with a faceful of cum? Awesome! If he’s heading into freshman year of college the kid has probably just turned 18, so what better time to turn him into a cocksucker and cumdump? I’m sure his parents would be proud. Gotta hand it to the boss for finding a way to avoid a sexual harassment law suit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would love to have that cock.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies6 months ago

Hot Dom/sub story! In reality for me, I'd be totally scared if a boss made me suck him off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous