Manager Makes me his Cocksucker Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit, boy!" John uses his cock to spread the cum on my face all over. I heard him laugh and his body twitch will he rubs my face with his rod. He lets go of his cock and it slaps down onto his stomach. He moves my head back to his crotch and commands me to suck the cum I spit up all over his cock and balls. I obey, slurping up as much of the mixture of spit and cum as I could. I am so turned on by this, I can't help but to reach down touch my cock. I felt like I was about to burst instantly!

"Wait!" John says strictly. I get worried he didn't like me touching myself and I take my hands off. He throws me off of him and stands up while grabbing me by the arm and pulling me up too. Facing each other, John says, "cum on my cock." I pull my underwear down enough to get my cock out while he lowers himself to allow me to cum on his fat cock. The cum in my eyes stings but I am too turned on to care. My boss, my throat fucker, the owner of my mouth, wanting me to cum on his cock instantly send me over the edge. I cum within 3 strokes. More cum than I've ever had.

As my orgasm dies down. I come to realize what I have done and more importantly, who I've done it with. I look up at it in horror, but it's too late. John pushes me down onto my back, holding his cock in the other hand and straddles my chest, his thighs pinning my arms to my side. "NO! PLEASE DON'T!" I try to persuade him as he holds his cock in my face. This is useless because he shifts forward to bring his cock, dripping with a mixture of my spit, his cum, and my cum, over my face.

"You better get this shit off of me."

By now, my post orgasm haze has really faded away and now I am just under his physical control. I lock my lips as his cum soaked cock tries to enter. "Open" John says calmly. I close my eyes dreading what he's making me do. I have no other choice but to open my mouth. My own cum enters my mouth and I am disgusted. He leans forward into a push up position over my face and shoves his softening cock deep into my mouth, pushing in my own cum. My lips scrape off some of my semen leaving me with my own load spread across my top lip.

He pulls back until only and inch or two of his shaft is in my mouth. "Swallow it." With his cock head still in my mouth, I force myself to swallow it down. "Good boy!" John lifts himself upright, sitting back on my chest. He removes his semi-hard cock from my mouth and into the wad of cum on my lip. He spreads it back and forth teasing me, probably hoping I'd open my mouth voluntarily. Luckily for him, I do. I'm so turned on by his fat cock, his dominance over me, his control, and how much cum I've tasted that I want more. I open my mouth and greedily suck the cum off the tip of his cock. Looking down on my spit and cum covered face, John takes one last good look at me with his cock in my young mouth before plopping back down on the couch.

Thinking my job is done, I start to reach for my clothes. "Do you have a bathroom I can clean up in?" I nervously ask him. He got what he wanted from me so now I can leave and return to my straight life.

"Hold on. Just relax for a little" he says, pushing me back into the couch. Cum was still on my face, the taste in my mouth, and spit on my chest. I probably looked like a disgusting cum rag. I definitely felt like one. Knowing I didn't really have a choice, I decided I was going to stay.

John was laying back with his legs spread open, his beautiful cock hanging down over his huge nut sack. I followed suit and sat back awkwardly in my underwear. Not knowing what to do or what he wanted me to do, I sat frozen looking at the T.V.

More from that day in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...

12