All Comments on 'Mañana - A Better Day'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
richieyeahrichieyeahover 5 years ago
Nice

Really nice story, i'd love to see it continued.

MaonaighMaonaighover 5 years ago
"Lights... camera... and Action!"

And that's how I see this story---I think it would make a damned good film (I could see Glenn Close playing Emily's awful mother and maybe Michael Douglas as Uncle Leo). Compliments out of the way first. I really liked this story. Uncle Leo's rescuing Emily from her horrible life was probably many people's pipe dream when stuck in a job they had been forced into and hated. The whole tale was enjoyable.

But... firstly there are quite a lot of mistakes (mostly typos I think---you had all the right letters in words, just in the wrong order). And there are at least two places where you wrote Emily's name instead of the character it should have been. Some good proof-reading or editing would have helped. Secondly, have you put it in the right category? It's supposed to be lesbian sex but until the very end of the story the only sex scene is a straight one. Perhaps 'Erotic Couplings' would have been more appropriate?

dirtyricekingdirtyricekingover 5 years ago
Yeah, wrong category

It took WAY too long to get going! You could have done her travels with her uncle in a paragraph instead of several pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

Lovely story hope you continue writing more chapters.

DirtKnomerDirtKnomerover 5 years ago
Good Start

Nice setup, now tell us their story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hey!

You bring up TPS reports you better burn that building down...

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 5 years ago

This story is all over the place. Lots of grammatical errors, questionable addiction to alcohol for Emily, the main character, who first sleeps with a man and later a woman, who she claims she is now in love with after sleeping with her one time while drunk. Mind you, she had never slept with a woman before and she avoided relationships her whole life. On this island, she commits to both (?). To the author, thank you for putting your creative thoughts and work into this piece and sharing it with us. I wish you all the best

marcokeomarcokeoover 3 years ago
Excellent

What an incredible story! An excellent storyline written by someone who obviously is knowledgable about sailing, fishing etc while developing a atmosphere of seduction and a bit of mystery. I was sad to come to the end and since there are more characters of interest and possibilities for development, I hope you might consider taking the story a little further. Thank you for sharing your writing talent and erotic mind with the rest of us.

Nicole2023Nicole202312 months ago

Did she catch the barracuda?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...