All Comments on 'Manchild'

by MelanieH2O

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

We will see where this goes, but good husband

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

The writing was superb, but the premise is just a bit too much to take. A middle aged woman, on her second marriage, with a son somewhere in the back ground, just hangs it all out on the line for a 19 year old manchild, who happens to be a friend of her sons. Her husband willingly invites the manchild over for a barbecue, cooks him meat and then gives him a shot at dinner seconds with his wife's meat. Come on, really! Her husband conveniently heads to a friends house to watch a game and give his wife a chance to fuck manchild's brains out. Dawn breaks after a ridiculous number of big O's is had by both the stupid wife and mr. manchild, and still no sign of hubby. The only way to logically end this story was for wife to wake up and realize all this bullshit was a dream!

bluengraybluengray9 months ago

Extremely well written! A very easy 5*, more of it were possible! Chapter 2? Thanks for writing!

denrondenron9 months ago

Very hot story! I want more. Since she sees her husband's car in the driveway it probably means he came home while she and her lover were sleeping of fucking. How will her husband react and respond when she sees him? What happens when she goes back in the house to find him? Will she see her lover again? Will he own her pussy? I want to know so much more about this evolving love story -- or sexy story! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

loved the story. Has a good start. While reading you mentioned a few other college boys, Maybe a few other will join in the future. Maybe a little gangbang action?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

will be a chapter 2

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Yes, the appeal of a MILF situation with an younger man is strong. But what made this a sick and disgusting episode was that the MILF decided to fuck a good friend of her son! Now that is just ridiculous. The son's friendship with the guy is now doomed, once he finds out his "friend" is fucking his mother! Also, she allowed another friend of her son's to observe a "teasing/flirty" meeting and also kissed the Manchild half her age in front of them and in front of other gym goers. Now many of them will be thinking "yeah, a hot MILF slut" and will attempt to "chat her up".

Again, totally ridiculous. The son will eventually find out! But before then, the MILF will have a reputation as being the cheap slut that the young guys can "flirt and try it on" with. This doesn't make sense and is not realistic at all. If this type of thing happened while they were on holiday somewhere where no one knows them... OK. But now, "Manchild" will be back for more... and so will his friends!

Her husband is a moron for allowing and encouraging this. The dickhead. So does this mean he will want to fuck some of his son's girlfriends from College?

LucieLou007LucieLou0079 months ago

Very hot story, well done :D

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is so hot…….hopefully there will be few more chapters to come. You need to get off birth control and let him knock you up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding! Please, please continue their love/sex story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent! I wonder if this was reflective of the author’s experience?

Please keep writing - I look forward to reading more from you!!

dave110256dave1102569 months ago

Gotta say....this is my favorite story of all time, bravo!

jimmy1979jimmy19799 months ago

Great story! Please continue!

Paul PinesPaul Pines9 months ago

Great story. Well written, literate, sexy. I hope you write more!

Sincerely,

Cuckold Paul

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

SUPER HOT story!!!!! Congratulations!!! Amazing start in Lit!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another fetish-cuck fantasy to add to the thousands already here. Impossible to tell something new.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow that was hot (and well written)!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I could be her, having fucked one of my son's university fraternity brothers for over two years with my husband's permission. It ended badly when my son was told by a friend about the situation. I had to admit to him that I had been his pal's whore. Not all situations that give great erotic and physical pleasure have happy endings.

Professor_BriarProfessor_Briar9 months ago

An amazingly crafted story with such attention to detail! Such a complex story with interlocking themes. What a wonderful imagination, please write more!

MelanieH2OMelanieH2O9 months agoAuthor

Hi, it's "Sexy Mel" in the flesh! My little story had quite an eventful first day, with 12,000 views, 37 likes, and 21 new followers. But I certainly didn't expect it to be so polarizing@ The sub 4.0 score as well as the comments suggest that some people really liked it, but others had issues with at least some elements. The comments ranged from "sick and disgusting" to "my all time favorite" which is quite a spread! Anyway, thanks for reading, and I appreciate all comments, favorable or unfavorable!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A little constructive criticism. Loved the story, but for a story of this length there was too much caricature conversation and development. It could have Been a better story in a longer format or multiple parts. Great effort!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The problem with having sex outside of marriage is ; when it’s with a guy who has the stamina , multiple orgasmic , overly well endowed and is twenty years younger with a very fit and muscular teens body , she’ll want it again and again and again . Compared to her strong virile well endowed husband Anthony will be her bodies desire and her body will betray her marriage , even to the point that she gives her heart over to him . There’s a reason you should ‘forsake all others’ because a marriage doesn’t have room for three , someone is going to lose out in some way or another , they’ll either divorce or he’ll become some wimpy shell of his former self , a pathetic cuckold . When’s the last time the wife had that incredible of a sexual experience ? Never has she , not by her husband nor anyone else . Hubby isn’t gonna do it for her any longer not like he used to before the idiotic bonehead move to allow a third party into their marriage. She and Anthony will lose all respect for hubby and her sluttiness will bring forth Anthony’s two friends and she’ll be transformed from a milf to mif (mother I’m fucking) or more than likely a mwaf (mother we’re all fucking) . How’s that going to go over with her son , knowing she’s fucking his former football team members from school , guys that were supposed to be his friends?

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

Next time Dan needs to watch Anthony fuck her.

WillmottWillmott9 months ago

Meh. Another chuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing writing. My favourite line: "I kegeled for all I was worth."

I agree with Anthony -- exquisite. Ignore the haters, this is HOT. Genuinely glad I read it.

And yes, we need a chapter two!

😉💚

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another story where a woman is only satisfied with a BBC. What a dis-service to men that aren't BBC's.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy9 months ago

Damn it.

she is on the pill.

62canman62canman9 months ago

Great story!! Gave you a 5, I do hope you continue this with a few more chapters. Has so many different directions it could go. Does she end up a hotwife? Does she end up with a divorce? Does she go off the birth control & get bred? Maybe a gangbang is in her future? It’s all hot to think about. Hopefully her son is in on this behind the scenes. I’m pretty sure hubby has hidden desires to share her with others. Either way you did a great job laying out the foundation for several more chapters. Good luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very well written. Good story and sharing is one of the topics included in this category. You are clear about your topic, so maybe some should just skip reading it. Surprised your score is as high as it is since so many here will automatically give you a one and a nasty comment. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what a wonderful quality story … I can’t wait to show it my lover … which is not true of that many stories here .. you have written it nicely and respectfully which she will love :))

what a hot story … it’s so much fun being proud of a sexy partner with a higher sex drive 🥰

amritaloveramritalover9 months ago

Thank you for the great story. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing new, just another fetish cuck fantasy like thousands already here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Gave it 5. Excelent

Ignore the trolls. Waiting for your next work.

BogieraBogiera9 months ago

Yea, while I may agree with some of the trolls that the storyline may not have been very original, there was something about the way you told the story that came across as more erotic than others have. Keep it going. This needs a second chapter.

maninconnmaninconn9 months ago

Well done! I would like to know what went on between her and Dan, but this was intense. Thanks for writing.

cast_iron_dukecast_iron_duke9 months ago

Amazing story, super hot, ignore the haters you're doing great!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding, I thoroughly enjoyed your story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot and every young guys dream. A hot friends mom taking your cock. Hopefully her son doesn’t find out. She will be dped eventually by the other friend as well

maddictmaddict8 months ago

"What's upstairs?"

"The bed where my husband fucks me."

I think your going to need a bigger bed (!)

I would like to hear Dan's side of the story. I imagine he heard quite a lot, do you think he watched you at all ?

i122i1228 months ago

Great story and very well written. I would love for part II, be the breakfast conversation the next morning.

It was especially erotic reading this story after my chat conversation with Sexy Mel who confirmed this actually happened.

When I was a teenager I worked at a full service gas station and a classmates mom would stop in for gas. It was our policy to wash the customers windows while the gas was pumping. She was a delicious MILF and she knew it. While washing her window she would bend over showing me her tits or set there with her legs spread showing me her panty covered pussy. I told my boss one day and he said she wanted to fuck. I told him it wouldn’t be right because of our ages. He told me I was stupid! He said she wants a little sex so give it to her. He said there is no pussy better that old married pussy because it doesn’t smell, tell or swell. Since that day I tried to fuck as much married pussy as I could get into.

He was right to a degree, what he didn’t tell me was that when the married pussy is the same age it might become your pussy through divorce & remarriage.

Bottom line Sexy Mel, keep writing. I believe you took a weekend trip away with your manchild not long ago, tell us about it. Also tell us the conversation you had and are having with Dan. I’m sure a lot of us would be interested in his take.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story, well written. Probably could only have been written by a very experienced, sexual woman.

The only part left out was the hubby/wife reunion sex. Part 2

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well written and highly enjoyable. I love the fact that her husband encouraged her to enjoy herself, but without the humiliation that goes with duck stories. This was hot wife, and much much better because of it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Absolutely great story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I absolutely love it can’t wait for you to write another one I wish I had a wife that would like to do something like this she had affair one time with her boss it turned me on so much still can’t stop thinking about it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Would like to hear about her conversation with hubby that morning, a rematch Friday with Anthony taking her out to dinner and dancing... maybe a long weekend to the beach... Anthony getting a football scholarship at an in-state college and she goes to all his home games and rewards him afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Passing through a pheromonal fog of nascent lust and passion!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

need to write part 2

mywifefan7880mywifefan78807 months ago

Incredible story. Can’t wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

When are we going to get part 2 you are so good can’t wait

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

this is easy the best I have ever read.5555stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Melanie h2o you have to write more . you write like only a woman can.

Adamcross1982Adamcross1982about 2 months ago

Absolutely loved the story. Please write second part soon. I would love MILF to get pregnant with teenager man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMelanieH2O@MelanieH2O
Fit 41 MILF brunette, 5'10" 36C. The "Fit" part, I still swim competitively for a Master's Club Team, and I do yoga and some cardio and weights. I think I qualify as a MILF. I have a son (now in college) so that covers the "M". As for the "ILF" well I can only judge by how...