Manchild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, hell. I was determined to just gut it out and not break stride, but I was just past halfway down the staircase before I was certain that if I took one more step, Anthony was going to get an early Christmas present. I stopped, tugged, twisted, and adjusted until I felt like the top would stay connected to me at least until I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Wow," Dan said. "You look..."

"Exquisite," said Anthony.

Damn. Have you ever heard a 19-year-old say "exquisite"? Neither have I. It made my tummy flutter, even though I suspected he'd just googled synonyms for "smoking hot."

When I hit the bottom of the stairs, I got happy feet and skipped straight into the Manchild's arms. He stepped forward and we joyfully collided. It was only the second time our bodies had come together. It was a delicious feeling, a mix of familiar and dangerously exotic.

He was wearing his usual white tank top, paired today with cargo shorts. The tank top felt thinner than what he'd worn to work out in a few nights ago. The ridges of his muscles felt rock hard against my aching nipples and the pleasure was so intense I whimpered.

His fingers landed on the bare skin of my back, just underneath the lower edge of my top. His hands were big enough to circle around my sides, so his thumbs caressed the ribs of my lower chest. My thighs touched his.

His lips descended, and this time I didn't turn away. We kissed, and I let him slip me a hint of tongue. One hand moved lower; onto my waist, then my hip, and brushed my derriere. Dan was behind me, so he couldn't miss that, but he was silent.

As we hugged, I noticed some object between us: a long, solid tube, aligned lengthwise and vertical, pressing into my belly.

Fucking hell. It was his COCK, of course...and it was big.

My husband cleared his throat, snapping me back to reality. Our makeout session had lasted only a few seconds, but I could have kept going forever.

I separated from Anthony and took a worried glance over my shoulder at Dan. I was afraid he'd be glaring at me in anger, but he wasn't. His look...I guess I'd call it an indulgent smile. Like he enjoyed seeing me enjoying myself, but he was very relaxed about it. You would almost think that seeing men making out with his wife was part of his daily routine.

"Have a seat, guys," I said. I picked up Anthony's glass of water and took a sip before taking his hand and leading him over to the sofa. He sat, and I sat close to him. Very close. My body was pressed against him, and his arm was over my shoulder. We snuggled.

Dan watched. He didn't look away, he didn't object, he just watched.

My two men talked football for a minute while Dan sipped his beer and Anthony's fingertips trailed along my bare arm and shoulder. At one point he was touching my hair, twisting it, playing with it. I turned into him, pressed my breasts into his side, and stretched my arm across his chest. Now his fingers traced the nakedness of my exposed back.

I was floating on a cloud of pleasure, just being in physical contact with Anthony. I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, I was just feeling. I was aware of Dan watching me, and it greatly enhanced my pleasure. Meanwhile, Anthony's caresses on my back grew slower and longer. Soon he was touching and playing with the thin strip of fabric that was my top...and after the slow descent down my back, his fingertips toyed with lacy edges of my panties. I purred and snuggled closer, absorbing the warmth of his body.

Dan was letting me get close to Anthony, at least close enough to tease. He was allowing it, giving me the gift of this pleasure, and he seemed to be sharing in it. But how long would it last? How far would he let it go?

"Dinner's ready," Dan said at last. "You guys hungry?"

"Starved," said Anthony. His arm circled my waist as we headed into the dining room.

Dinner was more sexy fun. Anthony and I sat as close as we could, our bodies touching, his arm over my shoulders or sometimes his hand on my thigh under the table.

He fed me, spearing bites of meat or vegetables or fruit with his fork and guiding them toward my open mouth. Sometimes he teased me, pulling the food back at the last second. Dan chuckled at that.

Dan was more interactive now. "Feed her these," he said, handing Anthony a bowl of strawberries. The Manchild did his teasing trick, and I surprised him by lunging at his retreating fingers. We all laughed.

"Careful, she bites," Dan giggled.

"I hope so," Anthony countered.

As the meal wound down, Dan took his dishes and put them in the sink. He started clearing the table.

"Honey, I'll help you."

"Relax, I'm just gonna stack 'em in the sink," said Dan. "We can finish up later." As Dan cleaned up, I took Anthony's hand and led him back to the living room.

As soon as we were in the hallway and out of sight, Anthony pinned me to a wall and was all over me. His thigh ground on my panties. His hands slid up my belly and under my top.

His big, strong, hot hands gripped my bare breasts. He squeezed, not violently, but roughly enough to expose his naked desire for me. My nipples slipped into the gaps between thumb and forefinger, so they were pinched, tugged, and twisted as he mauled me. The pleasure was intense; my knees nearly buckled as the wave of ecstasy broke over me. His lips met mine, our tongues wrestled, I could feel his cock between us...

"Honey," Dan called as he came around the corner and caught us red-handed. His voice was modulated slightly too loud, as he thought we had gone on into the living room. He came to an abrupt stop as he regarded us.

I tried to shove Anthony away, but he was already on the move, pulling away, trying to get a couple feet of distance between us. His eyes were wide with surprise. My boobs were fully exposed for at least a second or two before I could get my top back into place.

It's difficult to imagine two people looking more guilty than Anthony and I did at that point. We had finally taken the game too far, and we were about to face the consequences.

Dan just stood there, watching us, as he had been all evening. His face betrayed no anger, nor even any surprise. He was silent for a moment.

"Honey," he said in a quieter voice.

"Uh, um," I replied.

"Honey, I forgot to mention, Oscar invited a me and the guys over to his place to watch the game."

I felt a sharp stab of emotions: guilt, fear, disappointment. I had blown it. Dan was pulling the plug and sending Anthony home. My fun was over, and now I'd have to repair the damage with Dan, if it was still repairable.

"But you two can hang out," he continued. "Get caught up. I'll be back in a few hours."

What. The. FUCK.

My world turned upside down, for the second time in the last five seconds. I held my breath as my heart pounded and my brain whirled, and I replayed his words in my head.

I stared at Dan, openmouthed. I searched his face for anger, but got only a little smile and...a wink?

"If that's ok with you, sweetie," he added.

Somehow, Anthony had ended up standing almost next to Dan, and they were both eyeballing me. The ball was in my court. Dan, apparently, was going to give me some unmonitored playtime with my boy toy...if I wanted it. Anthony gazed at me, blazing desire in his eyes.

Oddly enough, Dan was giving me the same look. He wasn't just allowing me to have my way with Anthony. He WANTED me to.

Was I missing something? Was I on the verge of stepping on a landmine here? My pulse pounded; my nipples throbbed as my body screamed at me to say yes. But my mind hesitated.

"Honey?" my husband queried.

"Ummm...sure..." My voice quavered and broke and came out in barely a whisper.

"Great!" said Dan. "Well, I'm gonna get going, kickoff is in like 15 minutes. Anthony, nice to see you again!"

We followed Dan as far as the living room before he walked out the door. I swallowed hard, my heart raced. I stood at our front window as his car backed out of the driveway. Anthony stood behind me, his body against mine. His shirt was already off. I could feel his bare chest on my back. His hands were on my hips, pulling me back into him, and his big cock was rock hard against my lower back. Manchild's hands went back under my top and onto my breasts as Dan's car started down the street. Before it was out of sight, my arms were raised, and Anthony was lifting my top up and away and then tossing it aside.

I turned to him, wrapping my arms behind him, and pulling him down for a kiss. This time there was no stopping it. Our chaperone was gone, and we could go as far as we wanted. My heart sang with desire and delight in our newfound freedom. The kiss was open, wet, deep, and thoroughly obscene.

My breasts throbbed with lust at the feel of his smooth skin and the hard, hard muscles beneath. His hands gripped my ass, and then he was roughly pulling down those panties that had cruelly teased him all evening.

I landed on my back on the sofa, and he landed on top of me, his cargo shorts somehow already gone. He was kissing me and holding himself up with one hand as he struggled to get out of his boxer briefs. Something went wrong and they got tangled up. I tried to help but we broke out into breathless laughter when we realized we were working at cross purposes.

"Stand up, baby," I giggled, and he did, and I pulled down his boxer briefs, exposing his cock.

And oh, dear lord, what a cock it was. Carved from ebony, hard as steel, massive and perfectly proportioned; an oversized battering ram at the head, shiny with precum, backed by a thick, beautifully veined shaft, ending with large, heavy balls that looked swollen and hard. Some tiny part of my brain recoiled and tried to calculate whether I was physically capable of accommodating this beast, but every other part of me throbbed with anticipation.

I suppose I might have put my mouth on it, but that just wasn't what I was craving now. Instead, I leaned back and pulled him down with me, and we were back to making out, only this time we were finally naked and fully sharing our bodies. We shared deep messy French kisses; his muscled chest crushed my soft sensitive breasts; our hands freely explored.

Only now there was a new element. The hard shaft of his heavenly cock crash landed on my throbbing clit and wet, sloppy gash. His cock head left a precum trail on my belly as he slid upward. His shaft slid through my juice and lubricated my clit. His bare skin slipping and sliding, both our hips bucking and moving. But it was a dangerous game we were playing.

"Do you have...ohhhh...condoms?" I asked.

"Yessss..." he moaned. But he didn't stop what he was doing, and I didn't stop him. We continued to play in my river, his long shaft gliding, my hips bucking up to get more delicious pressure on my clit.

Then it happened, as it was bound to happen. He took a longer stroke on the backswing, and the head of his cock lodged behind my clit before he thrust forward again. Lost in my bliss, seeking more pleasure, my hips thrust up at the same time. For a dizzying moment, his tip penetrated me, and his thick shaft was sliding down into me.

The alarm bells went off in my head. I tried to pull my hips back. My thighs clamped shut against his hips and waist. I kegeled for all I was worth. It slowed down the process for a moment, but I was open and slippery, and the Manchild was heavy and powerful. I was fighting a losing battle. I needed to say something or do something. But I didn't want to stop him. My body wanted him, craved him, needed him. All of him. Instinct is powerful, and my instinct was to breed.

As my mind struggled with indecision, my body decided to act. I shivered, shuddered, and felt a hot wetness deep inside me. Not an orgasm, but maybe a foreshock. My body wanted to lubricate by gushing out slippery liquid pleasure. My pussy convulsed then opened, trying to release the flood. Suddenly, nothing was holding back Anthony's cock. He was slipping, sliding, starting to penetrate deeper inside me. My mental resistance vanished, and I surrendered.

I felt a flash of pain as he stretched me almost beyond my limits and his battering ram crashed through my gates. His glorious, magnificent cock was buried balls deep inside me.

He stared into my eyes in astonishment and awe. He stayed, just like that, naked and fully immersed, his bare skin bathing in my ocean of love. He seemed afraid to move, fearful that I would force him to retreat and go get suited up. Maybe I should have, but I just couldn't. Instead, I wrapped my arms around him...and my legs around him...and squeezed tight, pulling him even deeper.

The sudden entry of his titanic tool had shocked me with pain at first, made me feel like he was ripping my body open. I was gradually adjusting to his size; the pain was fading, and the pleasure was nearly overwhelming.

He kissed me again, another of those dirty, sexy, beautiful kisses of his. This time, there was no urgency. We could take our time. Ever since our flirtation started, we'd been rushing toward this moment, but there had been so many obstacles, so many reasons why it seemed like it could never happen. But all those barriers had been left behind. The dream had come true, the fantasy was now real.

We both knew we'd be fucking each other with wild abandon for the next several hours, but for now we could just savor the moment.

He was still as big and rigid as a steel pipe inside me. His balls caressed my taint. We made little micro movements against each other, and it was stimulating me, and it was oh so thrilling. As I trembled with joy and raw pleasure, the micromovements were building momentum and I could sense his urgency growing.

"I will never, ever get enough of this cock," I whispered in his ear.

"I could fuck you forever," he growled.

"Then you better get started, baby." I ran my fingernails down his back. He groaned, a deep, visceral, yearning cry. My body shivered in response. I released my leg lock on him and spread my thighs wide.

He drew back, way back. His huge cock slid backwards out of my pussy at what felt like an excruciating slow pace, or maybe with that much length it just took a while. My stretched walls mourned his retreat and tried in vain to grip him, so my vagina seemed to collapse behind him as he withdrew.

Finally, he was almost completely out, only the head of his cock inside, the thick flange hooked under my clit.

"Sweet Jesus, save me," I moaned, bracing myself for what was coming next.

He thrust powerfully forward, backed by all the considerable size and strength he possessed. His cock felt like a subway train leaving its underground station, slowly at first but accelerating exponentially until it disappeared with a flash into the dark, mysterious tunnel ahead. I felt him move through me like a battering ram, his thick tip shoving past my resistance, his smooth but veiny column sliding along my slick walls. My hips thrust upwards to meet him.

The impact was violent, not just because our bodies crashed together but because of an even greater collision of pain and pleasure. My cervix exploded in agony as he rammed me, but at the same instant I felt the ecstasy of his hard pubic bone bludgeoning my ultra-sensitive clit.

The emotions, the intimacy, the feelings, the sensations overwhelmed me. A tsunami of warm, luxurious pleasure crashed over my body and sent me spinning. It was more than I could bear.

I came.

A roaring, rushing orgasm tore through me. I spasmed, I arched, I convulsed. My pussy contracted and tried to hold him inside, but he slid out, then slammed back in.

Some idiot was screaming incoherently...

"...oh my god fuck yes oh yes oh baby oh fuck shit fuck me fuck yes OH YES OH FUCK I'M CUMMING..."

Oh, right...the screaming idiot was me.

It was on. He powerfucked me with long, slow, strokes that each ended in that same bone rattling collision. This wasn't tender and gentle; this was rough and brutal. God, it felt so good, so satisfying. His cock was getting so deep into me, taking savage pleasure from my body and dragging out a raw nastiness I didn't know I had.

"Yeah, fuck me like that," I moaned. "Get up in there baby, take my pussy, it's all yours tonight...your pussy baby, your CUNT baby, fuck that cunt all night...I wanna feel every inch of your bare cock..."

My orgasm crested; I reached my peak and was gliding down the other side. Then he switched to shorter, faster, sharper strokes that electrified my clit and took my breath away. The first orgasm hadn't even ended yet, but I felt another one stirring deep within me, a much larger one, an absolute beast of a climax that seemed so huge it frightened me. But there was nothing I could do; the kraken had been released and all I could do was hang on for dear life.

My scream was wordless and primal. My body seized up, completely frozen for a couple of heartbeats. I couldn't hear, I couldn't see. My eyes had rolled back in my head, and while Anthony would be gazing into my eyes and seeing only spooky white, I saw only the darkness of the inside of my skull. Then there were flashes at the edges of my vision, then flashing spots at the center.

I had been holding my breath and was on the verge of blacking out. I forced myself to take great, ragged, gasping breaths and shook my head to clear my vision. My body was spasming now in orgasm, my pussy was gushing, and my rough collisions with Anthony's body sounded more like splashes than claps.

Anthony's eyes were closed, he was gritting his teeth and growling like a wild animal. His body was trembling, his strokes were becoming uneven.

"Cum for me baby," I whispered to him. "Cum inside me baby, let it go. Give it to me baby..."

He plunged deep into me and held there, his cock pinning me down. He let out a roar, and I felt his balls twitch and contract against my taint. His shaft seemed to expand in vertical stages, first at the base and then progressing swiftly down the entire length, and the head twitched deep within me.

Warmth and pressure erupted inside me. The pleasure was absolutely intoxicating. After the first pulse, he pulled out and then slammed back into me and he fired off into me once, twice, three times, and more. It seemed to go on forever.

I was cumming with him. Still cumming? Cumming again? I wasn't even sure. My greedy cunt was squeezing him, milking him, trying to pull every drop up out of his exhausted testicles.

He pulsed into me over and over, pumping a massive load of his seed into my womb. He finally began to slow down and then stopped for a moment. My orgasm was finished, but sometimes I experience smaller aftershocks, and I had one then. I shivered, my pussy quivered, and my walls contracted on his shaft. He moaned, and his cock pulsed into me one more time...which made me quiver and convulse again...which made him fire off another round...

During his thunderous orgasm, Anthony had collapsed onto me. His weight crushed my chest, and his pecs were in my face. I struggled to move into a better position where I could breathe easier. When he realized what I was doing, he tried to help, but the couch was really too narrow for us, so he ended up rolling off the couch onto the carpet. We gasped at first when his cock fell out of my dripping pussy. But then we laughed. He stayed on the floor and just held my hand for a while, gazing into my eyes. Then he cleared his throat to speak.

"Sorry about the..."

"I'm on the pill."

"Okay."

And with that, the deal was sealed. We were now a Bareback Couple.

□ □ □ □ □

"Not the best couch for sex," I said after a bit of comfortable silence. "But at least we broke it in." Yeah, and there was a wet spot to prove it.

"Did the job," he said.

"We should go upstairs."

"What's upstairs?"

"The bed where my husband fucks me."