Manchild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Manchild gave me this ferocious look, then scooped me up off the sofa, his strong arms under my knees and shoulders. He sprinted toward the stairs.

"Anthony, what the fuck!" He charged up the staircase two stairs at a time. I howled with laughter but also felt terror at the thought of a misstep that might turn our evening of passion into a nude trip to the emergency room.

My surefooted stud got us to the top of the staircase safely. Then he marched us to the doorway where he'd seen me exit in my tantalizing outfit earlier in the evening. He stood on the threshold of Dan and Mel's inner sanctum.

"What's with the clothes all over the place?" he asked.

"I had a little trouble deciding what to wear for you tonight."

"Oh, okay. Well, I think you did a good job."

"Thank you, sweetie." I gave him a wet kiss.

"Let's fuck now," he said.

"Wait, what?" We'd just finished our first session minutes ago, and I assumed he'd need some rest.

Instead, he charged toward the bed. Before getting there, he hurled me into the air. I shrieked with laughter and spun through the air, landing face down on the bed. I tried to gather myself and I was on my hands and knees when the bed shook, and he was behind me. One hand grabbed a fistful of hair and shoved my face roughly down into the mattress. His other hand grabbed my hip, holding me up. Face down/ass up appeared to be the theme for our next act.

His cock hit my ass cheek and slid until it poked my anus. His thick cockhead felt enormous. I panicked for an instant; there was no way his mammoth cock could get in through the back door. Luckily, that wasn't the plan. He released my hair for a moment, used his newly freed hand to adjust his aim to my pussy, and then...

He stabbed me. Absolutely skewered me. He was all the way in, and then he shoved my face down and into the bed again. I was amazed that he was so hard already. Or had just stayed hard after his massive orgasm?

Either way, he was giving me a merciless doggystyle pounding. My god, it felt so fucking good. With the reverse angle of doggy, he was hitting new spots and the sensation was different. And the brutality was savagely exhilarating. After our first session, I felt lethargic and drowsy and satisfied. Now, his violent invasion was reawakening my arousal. My passion was building up in a nice, leisurely ramp.

And then he spanked me. Ahhh, fuck, how did he know to do that? Then again, and again. My left ass cheek stung sharply at first, but soon throbbed with a dull, hot pain. Then he switched hands and began walloping my right cheek.

I came after a few good hard slaps and came again after a few more. Fucking hell, the hot pain was driving me wild.

Finally, he reached down and grabbed my breasts. He yanked my upper body into vertical position. My back rested on his chest as he reached around and manhandled my tits, gripping them roughly while he twisted and stretched my nipples. Meanwhile, he continued to hammer my cunt with his cock.

My nipples were loving the abuse, when suddenly he pinched down even harder and gave them a nasty twist. Sharp pain exploded in my breasts and rushed down my chest and belly, and when it reached my vaj and my clit, I orgasmed again and ejaculated down onto his dick, his thighs, and the bed. He groaned and his body stiffened, and he held me down by my boobs, impaling me deeper on his unyielding spear. I felt his climax pumping into me, warm and sticky and delicious.

We lay in a tangled pile of limbs, sheets, and articles of clothing I'd rejected earlier in the evening. Later, Anthony went downstairs to get us bottles of water from the refrigerator, but when he returned, he'd acquired another treat as well: a nice, fat little joint.

"It's okay if we smoke in here?" he asked.

"Sure, why not." The room reeked of sex, and the sheets were soaked in our sweat and cum. Would it really make a difference if we added a little smoke and ash to the mix?

The weed gave me a nice buzz, and it made me feel a deep affection for my Manchild. I lay halfway on top of his big, powerful body, snuggling with him and purring like a kitten. He had his arm around me, and he was tracing patterns or script or ancient runes something on my back. I meant to ask him what it was, but I was stoned enough that I kept forgetting. I held him tighter and moaned and pressed my breasts harder into him.

We talked a bit. Sometimes the conversation seemed coherent and focused, but other times we were just babbling on parallel tracks. There were stretches of comfortable silence, and periods of howling laughter when we couldn't even get words out. Most of the conversation was gone from my memory the next morning, but a few scraps remained...

"Your husband seemed okay with this...I guess?"

"I think so. He seemed to be. He could've stopped it. "

"Have you...done this before?"

"No."

"Wow. Really? Well, why now?"

"Honestly, I'm not totally sure."

He wanted to ask me if it was going to happen again, but he decided not to. I was glad he didn't because I didn't really have an answer.

□ □ □ □ □

We were so relaxed and intimate and affectionate. Behind his big, hard muscles and his smooth lady-killer facade (and his thrillingly violent lovemaking), Anthony was a very sweet young man. His touch was gentle and soft and even tender. His dazzling smile was almost shy now. I kissed those lips again and again, as he lay on his back and held me close.

The kisses began to linger, and the caresses became more sensual. The fog of exhaustion and satisfaction began to clear away, and my emotions stirred. I knew I wanted him again, but would he still be able to deliver?

I couldn't recall being with a man who orgasmed three times in one night. Even two wasn't that common. Dan, even at 51, managed it occasionally. My first husband was strictly one-and-done. I'd dated enough between my two marriages and before my first to have a modest sample size, and none of my lovers had that kind of stamina. One guy could stay hard forever, but later I discovered he popped little blue pills like candy. And besides, he got numb and tired pretty quickly and just lay there, so he might as well have just been a lifelike dildo.

As Anthony teased me with delicious kisses, I reached down to see how he was doing. Maybe I could give him a hand, so to speak, or even provide some oral persuasion.

Manchild was rock hard.

"Jesus, baby! Do you just stay hard forever?"

"For you, yeah." He chuckled at his own adorable line.

"You should have told me," I said, stretching my long leg across him.

"I figured maybe you were done for the night."

"Not on your life," I growled. I lifted and shifted, and I was straddling him. I slid my bruised, slippery pussy along his steel pipe dick and oh my god, my body flooded with pleasure. My nipples hardened as my breasts moved along his chest.

My clit slipped up past the end of his cock and then I started to slide back down. He was so hard that his cock head speared me, and his tip was inside. My hips kept moving down his body, so he entered me partway. My pussy was tight again, my walls swollen from the pounding they'd taken. I lifted my upper body up into a vertical position, and gravity brought me three quarters of the way down his shaft.

I flexed my hips to rise and fall on his sword, and then again. His strong hands returned to my breasts, and he tormented my sore, sensitive nipples. The pain made my pussy quiver and open, and his cock conquered the remainder of my tunnel.

It felt so satisfying and fulfilling to have him all the way inside. Stretched to my absolute limit, I could -- just barely -- take all of him. I felt like I'd been born with a vagina just so I could experience him and his magnificent cock inside me.

He was head over heels in love with my boobs. He grabbed, groped, gripped, caressed, massaged, pinched, and spanked my tits. He tickled, touched, teased, twisted, tormented my nipples. He brought my body lower so he could kiss, lick, nibble, bite. As I rode his cock, I rode a wave of bliss that emanated from my breasts.

My pussy rose all the way up to the very end, leaving his tip barely inside me, and I teased him by staying up there and circling my hips. He moaned and bucked his hips and tried to thrust up into me, but I was too quick, and I danced away. Then when he fell back to the bed, I slammed down onto him, grinding my clit and squeezing my kegels and kissing him savagely. Then I rose off him to start his torment all over again.

As my pace quickened, he took my breasts in an iron grip and began lifting me and pulling me back down. At first, he was just adding momentum to my motion, but then he flexed his strength and hijacked my rhythm entirely. Using my breasts as handles, he was lifting me, he was pulling me back down. He overpowered me and rag dolled me and I was completely under his control. I closed my eyes, laid my head back and screamed out another orgasm.

This one seemed to last forever. It intensified, then receded slightly, and then returned in full force.

"Oh god FUCK YES oh Jesus baby fuck me OH YEAH baby yes that cock feels so good oh fuck oh god CUMMING!"

"So fucking beautiful when you cum so crazy about you baby yes cum on my cock baby FUCK YES!"

We reached a point where we slowed, gathering our strength for the final act. Then I plunged down onto him and rose again, and he grabbed my hips and then my ass. My breasts bounced in front of him and he grimaced in what looked like pain. It was anything but pain, though, as he exploded inside me and I shivered and quivered and our orgasms flowed together and I screamed his name into the night.

□ □ □ □ □

I was sleeping and I was dreaming. I felt like I was talking in my sleep, but I might have dreamed that. I was lying on my side; an arm was under my arm. A hand was on my breast and my hand covered that hand.

A very hard penis was pressed against my lower back and ass. The owner of that cock was moving his hips, humping me. I moved my hips up, shifted the angle of attack, and reached my hand back to assist with the aim.

Anthony eased inside me. From the spoon position, everything was smooth and easy and relaxed. I sighed as he entered, feeling safe and happy. Our hips moved in a gentle rhythm, so sweet and easy that I drifted off at times. In a twilight dreamland, I orgasmed once more. I drifted away again, and I didn't feel him cum but somehow I knew he did.

□ □ □ □ □

I awoke tangled in sheets and covered in sweat. The bed next to me was also hot and sweaty, but no one was there. Looking out the window, I could see it was still dark outside, but the earliest pre-dawn glow was just beginning to show.

I heard rustle of fabric in the room and the clink of a belt buckle. Anthony was still shirtless but was pulling on his shorts.

"Baby?" I murmured.

"Sexy Mel." He came to my bedside and kissed me. "Sorry I woke you."

"'s okay. You have to go?"

"Yeah. Sorry, have to work in a couple hours. I wasn't sure if I should say goodbye or let you sleep."

"I'll walk you out," I said, rising out of bed.

"Don't have to."

"Want to."

Downstairs, we found his shirt and sandals in the living room near the sofa where we had enjoyed our first fuck.

He paused at the front door, leaning in for a kiss. I took his hand and led him out the door.

"But...you're naked," he said.

"I thought you liked me naked."

"I love you naked."

The concrete of the front porch was cold on my feet. His hand was warm on my bare ass. The cool breeze evaporated the last traces of sweat and sex from my naked skin. I followed him to his car, which was parked in front of our house. I had a flutter of anxiety when I saw Dan's car in the driveway, but I pushed it away for the moment.

Anthony and I gazed into each other's eyes as we loitered on the curb next to his car.

"Will we...do this again?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. I think, I didn't say. But he heard it anyway. We stood in brooding silence for a moment, then came together in a fierce embrace and kissed like we might never see each other again. His hands drove me wild as they roamed freely over my nude body. I heard a car nearby, apparently heading our way, but I didn't care, even though my exposed back, legs and ass faced the street, and his hands were all over me. Luckily, the car passed through the intersection a few houses down the street, and its sound faded as it rolled off into the very early morning.

We kissed and we kissed. His tongue demanded, mine surrendered. His hands groped my ass, then slid up my body and massaged my breasts. I wanted him. I wanted him right then and there; I swear I was ready to fuck him on the street. My body was in love with him...but my mind was still nominally in control. Another car passed by just down the street. I sighed and broke the embrace.

"I'll call you," he said, and then he was in his car and on his way. I waited until he turned the corner and was out of sight before I started back to the house and the uncertain day ahead.