Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 02

Story Info
Bryson learns that chastity is mandatory in this university.
11.1k words
4.64
32.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And here is part 2 of Mandatory Chastity University, this time with 100% more chastity, guaranteed. A few new characters will be introduced and in addition to chastity themes like CFNM with a group of women and light humiliation will also be touched on.

Both Part 1 and 2 are fairly slow-moving, almost real-time. In future parts there will be more time-skips, but I felt it was important to linger on this moment in particular because the mere act of being locked up is pretty central to chastity, that initial loss of control and the implications for a future where you are dependent on someone else for your personal sexual release. And I hope I could at least partially capture that and letting you feel like you're part of the ride.

I know a slow-moving story like this is not for everyone, and I appreciate those who feel comfortable with it. Enjoy accompanying Bryson in his chastity adventure.

- Lily

PT 2

The new university was on a sprawling, well maintained piece of land with so much greenery it looked more like a park. There were a variety of large multi-story buildings with pathways connecting them and in the center of it all a plaza with a simple but sizable fountain. Bryson parked in the lot outside the building that had a big banner dangling between two windows that read: 'WELCOME FRESHMEN!' Several signs saying 'Orientation' pointed to the open door.

They grabbed their bags and headed inside, finding a large room with multiple rows of chairs making up a waiting area as well as two desks with small lines queuing up separated by gender. They hugged and whispered a hurried goodbye and Bryson was very surprised when Imogen actually got up on her tip-toes and planted a quick kiss on his cheek, leaving him flustered and grinning to himself. Not to mention throbbing in his own mess.

At the reception the female volunteer roughly about his age asked for his name and student number and then about the papers. He handed them over and was directed to take a seat on one of the chairs. It had been the right choice to come in so early. Only a few scattered people sat around, usually leaving personal space between them, some of them leafing through magazines or swiping through their phones. Every now and then names were called out and one of the waiting students got up and headed down a hallways where multiple doors numbered from 1 to 8 lined the walls on both sides.

He saw that Imogen had to wait a little longer with more girls already in line at this hour. Bryson smiled to himself as he wondered if she'd join him once she had been processed as well. The waiting time at least gave him the opportunity to discreetly lift his shirt and check out his crotch. Luckily the remnants of his load had seeped into his underwear and weren't plentiful enough to create a wet patch through his jeans. Good thing most of the cum had spilled onto Imogen's feet.

Just a minute later a young brunette woman, perhaps in her early 20s, wearing a pink shirt-dress ending just above her knees with a red cross on the left side of the chest and a name-tag reading 'Esme Rodrigo' came out from the hallway and had her eyes on a flip-chart.

"Clarke, Bryson?" she said loud enough to be audible in the entire room, looking up to see if someone stirred.

Bryson got to his feet and waved to the nurse, then exchanged a quick smile with Imogen who was still waiting in line. She gave him a thumbs-up and silently mouthed at him what looked like 'have fun!' for whatever reason.

As he followed the nurse he noticed that she had sun-tanned skin and toned legs, though her feet were in simple white ballerina flats. He had to bite his lip as he caught himself staring. He tended to notice things like that a whole lot more ever since Imogen had suggested the massages as an erotic surrogate for sex with him.

They entered through a door and Bryson found himself in a room that looked a bit like an office but with some medical equipment on portable shelves lining the walls. There was even a fairly big contraption that reminded him of a dentist's chair, complete with a control pad to raise and lower it. The walls were furnished in wood and through the large window the morning sun flooded in, bathing the woman sitting behind the glass-desk in an ethereal light. The glass of the desk refracted the light and drew bright patterns throughout the room and onto the ceiling.

She was blonde and absolutely stunning, maybe in her mid thirties but very well put together and fit, her hair up in a stern bun with not a stray hair in sight, her lips decorated with matte, classically red lipstick that was sharply applied but otherwise subtle make-up. She wore business attire consisting of a white button-down long-sleeve shirt, a black, fitted vest above that which allowed for some cleavage to show, and a matching black pencil skirt with a slit in the side that showed off her legs, clad in professional, dark tights. Her feet, as he quickly noticed, were out of the heels that were laying toppled over beside them. The tights she wore were see-through enough for him to guess that her toe-nails were the same shade of red as her lips and fingernails. The pair of glasses with a thick black rim seemed to only enhance her severe beauty rather than detract from it.

"Bryson?" she asked, startling the boy out of an initial state of surprise to be faced with someone so appealing. But then he nodded and she gave him a placid smile before looking down to her papers and putting a check-mark on a list. "Perfect, you're early. My name is Doctor Strauss and this is nurse Esme. She will assist later on during the sign-up process."

The nurse had taken a seat on a simple chair by the medical equipment, crossing her legs and picking up a phone to scroll and swipe through it. Apparently this was all standard procedure to her.

Doctor Strauss nodded to the two chairs in front of her desk. "Please Mister Clarke, have a seat." she said invitingly though it seemed like she had said these words a great many times.

He followed her indication and sat down, nervously tugging on the hem of his plain t-shirt as the blonde ruffled through some papers. He recognized the forms he had gone through earlier today among them and guiltily chewed on his inner cheek, remembering that he massaged Imogen's feet rather than reading their content.

"Everything seems in order. You signed the waiver, the consent-forms and the temporary transfer of the power of attorney to the state." She looked up and gave him a warm smile. "So Mister Clarke, what exactly made you decide to volunteer for our trial program?"

Now Bryson started to sweat. He felt like the kid in class that didn't prepare anything and was supposed to give a report on a book. And what was that stuff about a power of attorney? What did he actually sign this morning? Imogen had been right. She was always right. He thought it was all just some standard document and not that he would be asked about it. Nervously he shifted around in his seat and then he tried to remember at least some bits of Imogen's politically minded monologues.

"Well..." he began, his voice sounding hollow and weak in his own head, "It's just something completely new, right? The college is new, the Milton Experiment is going on. I heard it's a completely new method of organizing a campus? And it feels like coming here to study will open many doors for me."

He took a breath and then added, being truthful and not coming up with some general drivel for the first time: "I also like that this place has been built in my hometown. I don't have to sleep in a dorm or pay rent. And I can also keep in touch with close friends of mine."

Apparently the shift of confidence in his words hadn't gone unnoticed and Doctor Strauss raised one brow, giving him an examining look over the rim of her glasses. "Would you say that the latter is your primary reason for joining this particular college, Bryson?"

He squirmed in his seat again, wondering what to say and then replied: "I guess... It just seems like such a hassle, moving through multiple states and then organizing the trips back for holidays and such."

For a few seconds the Doctor was silent, exchanging a look with the nurse who had lowered her phone. When she turned her head back to Bryson she asked: "But you do know what the Milton Experiment entails?" There was more worry in her voice than accusation.

Fuck! Why did she have to put him on the spot like that?

"Yes?" he tried weakly, but wilting quickly under the blue-eyed, sharp gaze of the Doctor. "I read a few headlines." he admitted, lowering his eyes. "I'm not a sociology major or anything, so I figured I wouldn't have too much to do with all of that, and that it would just be a re-structured university schedule? Something like that?"

Doctor Strauss took a deep breath and pursed her lips, leafing through the papers he had signed this morning. "Why did you sign this then? You did not read it? Everything is explained here and the team took great care to put it all in words that every applicant should be able to understand."

"It was really busy, today." Bryson interjected with an excuse. "I didn't find the time to dig through it all and only flicked through the pages and signed where I had to. But I don't see what the big deal is, Doctor Strauss? Can't I just attend and then figure out what is different along the way?"

The blonde leaned back in her chair and let out a breath slowly, her eyes fixed on Bryson who could barely look up to meet her gaze. She seemed to contemplate what he said and then very carefully stated: "Bryson, the Milton Experiment is about making the campus safer, increasing productivity and overall happiness of the student-body, and to combat certain behavior patterns that are induced around this age and that are to blame for the majority of gender-based discrimination and sexism in the later lives of all students."

Bryson was about to zone out, feeling overwhelmed by the avalanche of words that reminded him a lot in cadence and tone of Imogen, who also kept talking to him about similar subjects. Yet in this situation he tried to follow and he furrowed his brow.

"So... It's connected to mandatory gender-studies classes?" he inquired insecurely.

She shook her head. "At the very core of this experiment is that every male on-campus, whether faculty, kitchen staff, janitor or student will be placed in a secure, custom-made chastity device that will prevent sexual activity and is proven to have a beneficial effect on the attitudes, lives and happiness of males as well as females, once introduced with certain specific guidelines for behavior and supplemented by bi-weekly mandatory classes that are separated by gender."

It felt like she was rattling down a relatively succinct description and that she had more than once given the same sentence to others who also inquired about this. Bryson blushed and felt a cold hand around his stomach. A primal instinct made him look to the door. He felt that way before when he almost got into a fight with a bully in 7th grade. At first he was able to evade him or seek the company of teachers around the yard, but then he cornered Bryson and it was fight or flight. Luckily he had been able to run quite fast that day.

"And I am aware that you know what device I am speaking about?" Doctor Strauss interrupted his thoughts. "A chastity cage?"

Bryson swallowed and despite his flushed cheeks he felt a defiant need to deny that. "What? No? I don't-"

Though he stopped talking abruptly as he saw her look to the screen of her computer and then tap on it.

"Oh I am positive you do. The data shows that you have watched content dedicated to it." She paused and let her eyes wander back to Bryson. "Unless you didn't read that either. It would suit the behavior pattern."

The 19 year old boy looked back, finding his defiance slipping away. He did know what device she was talking about and had seen it in porn before, even if he hadn't sought it out specifically. "Read what? How did you...?"

Doctor Strauss was not accusing him, she had a gentle demeanor and gave him open, even looks as she explained: "Three and a half weeks ago we sent every student headed for this college a test through their new university email address. Do you remember? Some simple faculty tests, something to roughly measure the IQ and a series of psychological questions. To fill these tests out every student had to read through the end user license agreement and accept it with a click."

Swallowing hard Bryson felt his palms break out in a sweat. He remembered and found the test particularly silly. It wasn't hard and some of the later questions were pretty comical, inquiring about masturbation habits and love-life. He couldn't think of anyone in his circle of friends who would even bother to read a snippet of the EULA, whether an app, a video-game or a test like this.

"Part of that agreement," the blonde continued her explanation, "was being subject to monitoring software. It prevents students from just googling the answers to IQ test questions and it also is an extension of the psychological examination in the third part of the quiz. I have here a list of every website you have accessed over the time-period since you took this test."

She once again turned to her screen and read out: "Last Saturday, 7:28 in the afternoon. You visited a very popular website catering to streaming pornographic content. The search query was 'foot-job'."

There was a sinking feeling in Bryson as he recalled that evening with clarity now. Imogen had just left his place and he had given her a three hour foot massage while she was playing through a game on his PC. He still recalled vividly how sore his knees were afterwards, even while using a pillow to kneel on. And once she left he was so aroused that he went right on the PC and googled foot related stuff.

He heard a hissing sound and turned his head to see the nurse lower her head, her lips pressed to a thin line, but their corners turned up in a subtle smile that she quickly hid behind her hand. She had probably suppressed a chuckle.

But Doctor Strauss wasn't quite done yet. "A number of videos were clicked through with mostly a few seconds of watch time and finally the user lingered on one called 'Chastity Foot Tease', which was viewed for five minutes. After that time viewing ceased. Though more pages were viewed throughout the time the telemetry data has been transmitted."

Her hand found the large touch-screen monitor and swiped up and down, her manicured, red nail making a tapping sound against the plastic, going through what appeared to be a list, and a long one at that. There was no malice in her eyes, just the level-headed attentive look she might also put on when consulting a medical chart.

"Some regular and frankly quite basic pornography results, but also a lot of female dominance in various levels of severity, tease and denial, various sites of dominant-presenting TikTok girls speaking down to their viewers, and more recently a relatively large uptick in anything foot related."

Bryson noticed that Doctor Strauss moved her toes under the glass desk, her feet gently brushing against each other so that the faint, delicious swish of tights rubbing against tights could be heard. He swallowed, wondering if there was purpose behind this. The subtle smile on the Doctor's lips could easily be missed, especially by someone distracted by her feet.

"Going by these particular results I would have assumed you'd be one of the eager volunteers for our program, your proclivities fit that niche quite nicely."

Bryson felt the weight of shame bring down his shoulders as he slumped over in his chair, his thoughts haunted by all of those videos, pictures, google-searches he had done over the last few weeks, each one of them enough to make him desperate with shame if someone found it.

"Yeah..." he just timidly admitted with one word, swallowing hard and cutting off whatever excuse he could possibly concoct.

He glanced up and Doctor Strauss looked at him with an encouraging smile. "It's fine, Bryson. None of your searches are anything you have to be ashamed about. In fact, they would point towards you being an excellent candidate for the Milton Experiment."

Suddenly the mix of shame felt due to his porn searches being an open book to this lady in front of him and the subdued anger over the perceived intrusion of his privacy all got too much for Bryson and he suddenly stood up, earning an alarmed look from Doctor Strauss as well as nurse Esme. He turned and hurried to the door with quick steps, leaving the room and then running up the hallway to the entry room where the orderly lines of people, separated by gender, gave him curious looks or chuckled at him.

"What's wrong with that dude?" a girl whispered to another.

And then he saw Imogen. She had taken a seat and waited until her name was called up, yet she got to her feet immediately when she saw Bryson run towards the exit with a distressed look on his face. She frowned and quickly closed the distance between them, making Bryson stop.

"What is going on?" she asked, looking worried.

Bryson was still flush with shame and gave her a pleading look, finding comfort in her familiar, empathic features.

"They... they are trying to lock us guys up in..." he stammered, shaking his head. How was he supposed to explain this?

Imogen nodded her head as if she understood and smiled at him, reaching out and taking his hand into hers. "In chastity devices." she completed his sentence calmly, fixing him for two breaths with a slightly disappointed look before sighing. "You really didn't read a single word of the documents, right? Bryson, you can be so full of it sometimes..."

"You knew?" Bryson hissed at her, giving her an incredulous look.

"Everyone knows!" she chuckled, "They sent documentation to everyone who had inquired about applying. They even had articles about the experimental take on campus culture in the New York Times, discussed it in various talk shows, had late night hosts monologue about it. Most people not attending this university know."

With a grin she used her free hand to poke his flank, making him flinch. "And besides," she playfully said with a lowered voice, "I thought you like that kind of stuff. And I was so proud of you for embracing this fantastic trial! What do you think why I let you cum this morning? I wanted to give you a nice memory before you're safely tucked away for a good long while."

Bryson looked around quickly but no one was in ear-shot, though he saw Doctor Strauss and the nurse linger at the entrance to the hallway with arms crossed, giving him and Imogen some space but the Doctor glanced at her wrist-watch with impatience.

"Keep it down okay?" he pleaded with Imogen, making her bite her lip in a mischievous way that let him think she heavily pondered yelling it out only to embarrass him. Little tease.

"Listen," Imogen continued, "You want to join me in college, right? Try some things out? I know this is sudden if you weren't prepared for it at all. But at least try it for me? One semester? If you really can't live like that you can always file for a premature release." She lingered on that word for a moment and her typical playful smile popped up as she teased: "From the chastity program, I mean. Not the other kind. Though we both know you do that too."

With a more sensible look she explained: "Attendance of the university is tied to the Milton Experiment, so if you do decide to leave you will have to either take a sabbatical or find some volunteer work to do that will look good on your resume. Though... Taking part in a nationally discussed spear-head trial run like this would most likely look even better."