Mandatory Chastity University Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor Strauss smiled approvingly and even Audrey let out a little chuckle beside him. "Well, the primary function of the spikes is not really to excite but rather to punish. And they do work in those parameters, so you would be right. But let's carry on. As I already told you, the device you wear will have to be recharged sometimes. You will get a cable for that, similar to the battery pack we used to manipulate your physical arousal status through the app. If the charge is fine the device will look normal. If you should charge it an orange glow will appear in the small display Audrey placed her fingertip on. There is a grace-period of eight hours once the light turns orange, so it's best to check it every time you go to the bathroom and especially before and after going to bed. Charging is a relatively quick process. It takes about 15 minutes and can be done by any standard outlet."

She paused and tapped her screen with one hand while holding the example ring up. "If you do not charge your device during those 8 hours the light will turn red and the spikes will automatically be engaged."

To show it the ring in her hand suddenly grew those spikes again. "They will remain active until you charge the device. Should you fail to recharge the device after that it will soon lose power. When it does the spikes will move into the enforcement position."

Another tap on the screen and suddenly the spikes on the inside of the ring in her hand grew longer. "Don't worry, the tips of the spikes are blunted in a way that makes them quite painful without ever being able to break your skin. A lot of experimentation has been done regarding that, we do want to ensure the physical safety of all our students. But with the spikes reaching down like that the blood-flow to your penis will be slightly disrupted, causing you a forced erection. So not only will the spikes be punishingly long, but you will also press and throb up against them. The only way to revert this is by loading the device to completion."

She allowed herself a red-lipped grin as she saw the unease in Bryson's eyes. "Our test subjects report barely being able to move once the device is in this state." she purred, letting the words linger for a while, turning the ring in her hand from side to side. "So I would heavily suggest you keep a charging cable on you at all times, and to keep on top of loading the device whenever the orange light appears."

With that she nodded and got up to her feet, placing her hands on her hips. "Alright! I think that concludes our sign-up process then! We can call in the next applicant. You two are dismissed. Should any questions come up you can direct them at us, Miss Kershaw." She looked at Bryson. "And any questions you have you first bring to your focus. Do not come to us without her permission."

Bryson and Audrey got up and ready to leave, the boy walking a little awkwardly, still throbbing against the device without any chance of expanding to his full size.