All Comments on 'M&M Kisses'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I've read this a couple of times and always come away with a smile. While some would say weird I say it's intimate fun.

Thanks for sharing.

DP

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! Needs to continue, so much more to see!! LM

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read a lot of your stories. This is the best one yet!

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Read a number of your stories before, first time for this one...WOW!

As usual Lit readers rating almost infallible and figured at 4.84 this was going to be good

Took a bit to get the gist of it

Loved it, and her, and her family, and yes, the phone call at end was weird, but in a good way.

Easy 5 and fave, and think this will go into All-Time-Best folder.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the fourth or fifth time that I have read this story and every time it gets better. In my opinion, it is one of the best stories on this site.

MarkB1965MarkB19655 months ago

This is one of my top five stories on Literotica. Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Absolutely adorable, both the story and Bree. One of the best stories that I have ever read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unusual twist using OCD as a hook.

Somehow you made it work. Nice.

Old_LionOld_Lion8 months ago

A sweet SWEET sexy story with a few hidden Bon bons I'm thing. Great story, sad it's finished.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner8 months ago

A well crafted story. And for me, too well crafted.

Being inside somebody's internal dialogue who themself is whacked...feels too close.

I was taught that the goal in writing is to evoke in the readers' minds a specific response while advancing the story. When your reader live in a crazy place, sometimes the response desired by the author isn't necessarily the exact one elicited. Just saying, see it enough times and it changes how you evaluate. So, long winded way of saying liked the story, characters and your exposition BUT it made me very uncomfortable. Damn fine job.

whooaremewhooareme9 months ago

Gotta be one of your top short stories it not the top one. I could see you leaving this one here and writing a sequel. Maybe leaving it sit right here and letting our imaginations write the sequel is the best idea you have had ever. Either way, thank you!

nyteramblernyterambler9 months ago

I enjoyed the story and even the parts with the parent's......would enjoy reading more about how the get along daily and how mom pays her debt.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The M&am part was fun and funny, the Halloween costumes were funny, the sex involving the parents was a turn off

GarrieDGarrieD10 months ago

Third time, still five stars.

StephenLendorStephenLendor10 months ago

Definitely different, but a good story. The one thing I wish is that there was a little bit more introspection as to why Zach likes her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FANTASTIC. Loved it. Will Definitely read again!

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

Cute story. Love all Bree's obsessions, but I wasn't crazy about the mother groping Zach. It ruined it a little for me. A step too far, but very enjoyable overall. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow that was crazy

Loved it bit weird having mum and dad on phone though big 5 stars for you

bobbycull55bobbycull5512 months ago

A little wierd, but thoroughly enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Third time that I’ve read this and I still love it as much as the first time.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have read is so many times, can’t remember how many. It’s still one of the sweetest stories on here, and I still want to read similar tales. Well done. I’m sure you have gotten 30+ from me on this one. Cumulative.

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

Bh76Bh76about 1 year ago

I cried again. I think this might be my favorite story.

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

Very heartfelt and playful! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just as good the second time. A fun, funny and sexy story.

Thanks for sharing.

DP

USMCVetUSMCVetover 1 year ago

I think this may be my favorite story now!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Didn't make clear if she was a virgin or not. Would have made the story even hotter. Another chapter with Angela.....?

LowcountryLowcountryalmost 2 years ago

I gave it a 5, for good writing and a delicious build up. But my tastes wish that you hadn’t gone so weird on Halloween. I know…. it’s just me. Keep up the good work!

DuncanitaDuncanitaalmost 2 years ago

Epic.... loved it!

Jimloves2watchJimloves2watchalmost 2 years ago

Loved it! Should have won.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wow what a great story, wonderfully written and told...............():\

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Forgotten how good this is.

FallingFellaFallingFellaabout 2 years ago

tnx for amazing story!

need a sequel

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Amazing! I loved being surprised at every turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just….Wow! That was a quite a ride. Entertaining as hell and very funny in all the right places. Unique, I’ve never read anything like it. Certainly Five stars, more, really.

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 2 years ago

I will never be able to look at M&M,s the same way again.;) thanks for a great tale.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

really like the kidnapping and ransom note. Halloween costumes also

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

A little too much sex for me but I'l never look at MMs the same, specially red ones!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great, slightly quirky but an amazing romance for Halloween.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story.

I'm not a psychologist, I could be wrong. But it seems that people striving for a painful order just aren't sure of themselves. That's something to work on. Besides, they need to be shown how beautiful chaos can be. After all, there is no apparent order or symmetry in nature. And yet there is. They're just not so obvious.

Somehow it seems to me that if there is a sequel to this story, it will be a story of incest and taboo. Son-in-law and mother-in-law, daughter and father, daughter and mother (they probably already have that, but now Zach will be added).

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

That was an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish there was a sequel to this story. More with Zach and Briana, maybe their first crisis? Angela? Anal? Their wedding, honeymoon... Even see if their kid has the same connection/issue.

2cookies4u2cookies4uabout 3 years ago

Great Story!

I loved the interaction between the two main characters, Briana and Zach. It's a strange world out there! I say, "To each their own!" I know a number of people that have various 'quirks' and act OCD on certain things. The key here is that Zach embraces her quirks for what they are. He stands behind his word. His promise.

I'd love to read a sequel to this story. Thanks very much for writing this story!

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

Oh please bring us more. What happens with Angela's promise? There's still more to this relationship, the anal, sex in the office, and her quirkiness.

nkdoldmannkdoldmanover 3 years ago
Sorry for the 4.

I only rated you a four for this one because of the promise for anal at some later time. I'm against all things anal for two big reasons: 1) because *something* had to start AIDS, and I strongly suspect anal sex, and 2) I have a problem with a weak sphincter muscle because of smoking for 35 years.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Yes yes want this to continue....besides need to know how mom end up paying Zack what she owes him......dirty mind on how lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice

Excellent tale.

Could have left the mother actual sex or feeling him up out, but otherwise great.

I have a similar condition, no where near that bad though, and its very hard to explain to people. Worse get them to understand and not treat you badly.

illwindillwindabout 4 years ago
Why?

Was it your intention to draw people in looking for a nice little office romance only to creep them out with...whatever the hell this is? If so, congrats, it worked.

I should have called it quits on page 2 when Angela started feeling him up. This wasn't romance. Started that way, had every reason to believe it was headed that way, but then it veered off sharply into creepsville. Any kind of mention in the foreword or tags of where this was going would have been nice.

I'm also still struggling to understand how an obsessive-compulsive disorder is meant to explain whatever the hell was going on in that family. Or why the hell the dad is bothering to give him advice about freaking containers and not a heads up that his future mother-in-law is a nympho and his future wife is...I don't even know. Whatever it was, it was disturbing. She doesn't need to find the right guy, she needs to find the right therapist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sexual experience

Excellent story. The only question that popped into my mind was, how did she become so experienced and knowledgeable about sex when she hadn't been with any men for any length of time. In my experience it takes a woman a while to become good at Fellatio, especially swallowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrific again.

Second time tonight you take a tough subject and turn it into a fantastic sexy love story. More please.

Chris from Cornwall UK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing...

Surprisingly refreshing & romantic! Stories like this give people hope, you really should consider doing a sequel. Grate story 5*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 5 years ago
Great read

This was a fun read, could do with a continuation though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good!

I haven't read all the comments, but I'm sure someone complained about your making a mental health issue so central to the story. I respectfully disagree.

Okay, not so respectfully -- anyone who did is an idiot.

Our society has a very negative attitude toward mental illness, and most of the time people include mental health issues in their stories, they are used to drive destructive behavior. Stories like this one, which treat mental illness in a positive manner, are desperately needed to illustrate the truth: mental illnesses can be managed, and people who have them can lead lives just as fulfilling as anyone else. I am married to someone with a mental illness, and it isn't always easy, but she's worth it. And our 19th anniversary is coming up this year, so I'm pretty sure she feels the same about dealing with my mental illness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deliciously odd

I feel the whole mum phone thing was actually pretty vital - was definitely very wierd and did actually wierd me out briefly, but it made me think hard about just how odd a relationship this would be and whether I could handle it if I was Zach; I guess it was maybe too much shock factor to be real but for a little piece like this it certainly did the job well. And hey, it's not *his* parents, they're just a couple on the phone at this point so I don't see him having too much trouble adapting - imagine how the dad is feeling. Angela reminded me a lot of one of my extended family - she doesn't have OCD but she's got some similar personality quirks and difficulty with life ( and I love her for all of it, she's great fun too ).

Loved all the characters, they're completely adorable. What a great set of in-laws! the main pair are too sweet too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Incredible !

Wow! I knew you were good, by reading several of your other stories, but after reading this gem you have been elevated to "amazing!" This story was so much fun to read. Your creativity and imagination are on a par with the best writers I've ever read. Pardon me for saying it, but this story could use a few more chapters, with her mom & dad involved somehow. What a delicious story, well crafted, with well developed characters without all the drivel of high school, dating, job hunting, etc.

In short, I loved it! Thanks for sharing what's in your incredible mind!! A-5.😊

jackh1962jackh1962almost 7 years ago
Incest comments

To call the end of this story incest is stretching things to a snapping point.It is a bit odd,but I can't see it as incest.Yes they are having sex at the same time while on the phone but they are not having daddy/daughter or in-law sex, nor does it look like that there is any inclination in that direction.Just my opinion for what is worth.

MacIntyreMacIntyreabout 7 years ago
Still ...

One of my all time favorite stories. How I would LOVE to read a follow-on to this though .... Please?

Mac

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an imagination!

You have the most imaginative story lines.

Thanks!

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyabout 7 years ago
It's CDO

CDO is OCD, only with the letters in alphabetical order the way they're supposed to be. (Joke! And not original to me, I picked it up somewhere)

Very original! And yes, weird at the end, but calling her mom was not, to me at least, an act of compulsion, but consideration for her mom's feelings. Her mom was waiting on tenterhooks for word. I did wonder how Bree got so experienced, but I understand how mom and daughter's shared behavior could make them incredibly close. At the same time, dear Lord I hope mom wasn't the one who inserted the kiss in daughter's pussy! And it would have melted!

Muchas Gracias TTT! I have to admit, some of your stories I can't finish. Some are in categories I can't touch. Some, like this one, I never want to end! I know the stories I can't start and the ones I can't finish are my failures as a reader, not yours as a writer.

Thanks again,

hillcountrycowboy

Bandera, Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Grinning

Talk about a different tale. Certainly a new and interesting one for me. Always nice to read something new and interesting with a touch of humor. Thanks. A 5....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Exceptional!

I have read this a few times, and it always makes me laugh. A lot. Outloud. With tears in my eyes. Every single time. Words can't express how rare that is, and how much it's appreciated! I'd give you 12 stars if I could. Honestly, thank you so very much! Absolutely superb!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just what...

rayon said - exactly!

rayironrayironover 7 years ago
5 stars

And well and truly earned.

What a relief after suffering through innumerable stories about blonds with giant teats furiously fucking faceless guys with 9" cocks.

Thanks!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Goatman and Anonymous 12/14/13 nailed it.

Was a cute story and then the end tanked it.

Went from 4 1/2 to 2 . The borderline incest was a complete interest killer

sithonsithonalmost 8 years ago
Nice story 5 stars.

I liked the story and it touched on a truth about being in a relationship with someone with mental illness. You have to be very patient and not to let it get to you. You have to make accommodations. But in real life it wears on your psyche. Before long the anxieties come up and cause problems with your other relationships. family and friends that don't understand why you can't just let things go or have a free schedule that isn't scheduled around his or her issues. Also if they are on medications the behavior can vary wildly depending if they missed their meds or the meds stop working and they become immune to their medicine. After a while you get to feel like you are dating a bunch of medications and not a person. It's rough and you know it's not their fault and you end up feeling bad that you can't stand it anymore.

Sorry touched a sore spot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:) :)

With each story I pick to read... you become an even favorite author here Mr. TTT. Of course, I'm picking stories which I know won't repel me. But the way you go about your stories, taking time to develop the plot, the characters and then deliver... Gosh!! It's like a full course meal someone has prepared very lovingly for his readers. Just enjoying your stories is an experience in itself.

Needless to say... Loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent

I thought two laps was good ...but this story is better...incredibly imaginative ....forth kiss soon please ...

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 8 years ago
how sweet! makes me want it

Very sweet indeed. The conference sex had me laughing on my bed. Definitely wierd. Thumbs up.

jackh1962jackh1962about 8 years ago

Anon of 5/22/15 is living in the Dark Ages where all mental illness is something to avoid and shut away.He also needs to lean the difference between insanity and mental illness. The truth of the matter is that nearly everyone will be touched in some way by some form of mental illness.1 in 10 people in this country has clinical depression.I don't remember the stats on others,but shows that all families have to deal with something at some time.You can't breed it out of existance by not having kids,nor is a sure thing that it will be passed on to the next generation.Yes it can be hard on little ones when they can't understand what is happening,but they do learn and adapt. Generalizations like his do not help those that need it,and many today are still afraid to admit that they have a problem because of people like him,so they try to hide it from themselves and others,which does no one any good. as for goesgrunt idea that these are not forms of illness because they are not caused by germs or bacteria,he is way off base there too. There are many illness and such things that have nothing to do with germs, cancers are one example,also autoimmune syndromes are an other and the list could go on.I don't see where her problem is trivialized ,but is shown as a real problem that she needs help and support with.The leading man here learns quickly the things get complacated and figures out that he has a lot to learn and is willing to accept that help in order to help her and be with her.

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Fantastic!

This is my favorite story of yours. Would love to see a sequel when he gets the fourth kiss.

J_RReaderJ_RReaderover 8 years ago
Fantastic

What a lovely story, I did not even realise OCD came like this, you have constructed a really believable story around this problem.

You also have humour, the : “WE GOT RED. KISSES OR SHE GETS IT” is a great idea and starts the romance rolling, oh not to mention that the erotic also follows.

I hope you continue posting on this site I am looking forward to new stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
master

You are a god among men. You have the ability to wrestle my emotions all over the place, keep me tied to a chair bingeing on your words and blow my mind all at the same time. Your writing is masterful as well as entertaining and I can't seem to get enough of you. Thank you for sharing your humor, wit and imagination with us mere mortals. I submit to your brilliance.

Gina

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful

There is a very beautiful lady that is very important in my life and we deal every day with OCD. She has OCD, but we both have to deal with it of course. Circles are difficult for her. It is hard to get all the plates just right on the table if they are round when we have family over for dinner, for example. Triangle shaped plates, square drinking glasses things like that. The sex is amazing. The attention to detail in our love life blows my mind. I think sometimes that she is afraid I'll leave her for a normal (ha!) person, so I feel a responsibility. I haven't suggested children. Kids are messy and I don't know how she'd handle that for 18+yrs. This is a beautiful romance that just flirts around the edge of incest which is not too far off. MiLady's family can be pretty much 'up in our buisness' at times, but thats ok most of the time. This story address this kind of life pretty well, but of course, doesn't tell everything. Thank so much for writing this. However we haven't, to date, had simultaneous sex over the speakerfone along side with her parents! Meds helped, but I and she weren't sure it was worth medicating away part of her personality just to get her to act like other people.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
OCD

For anyone who thinks OCD is "only" a mild disorder...it's not. Trust me. I will give you a tiny example of what it IS like: if you are a person who cannot sleep with the television on, for example; leave it on as you try to sleep for the next week. I don't mean on low volume, either. Louder than you're comfortable with, and DO it. Next week, turn it completely off and ensure there are no extraneous noises at all in your bedroom. When you've done that, tell me truthfully if the first day you slept in a silent bedroom you could actually sleep through the night?

THAT is what OCD is like. You can medicate to a degree, and have people who love you (even better, and what was my personal salvation), but it. Never. Goes. AWAY. It does not "get better". There is no "cure".

And THIS story is the one I have ever read on this site that addresses all the complex and complicated lives that we who have OCD live in constantly. In my personal case, everything has to be a triad or a prime number (17 is the one that makes me easiest in my heart, and don't ask--it's an OCD thing). And Tx Tall Tales has one thing absolutely correct: we make FABULOUSLY loyal love mates. Even better than "Scotsmen or dogs" as the bloody English would say. Since I AM Scots born in the year of the Dog and grew up in Texas...well. I would know.

Best. Story. EVER.

Brendan

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your writing has ruined me...

I started with your series, and I'm now going through your singles submissions. I like the way a lot of them seem to tie into the series characters/storylines. You have one hell of an imagination, and the way you construct your stories is always masterful. I've read a few other authors on this site in between reading your submissions and they don't generally do very well in a side by side comparison. I enjoy your submissions so much that I read them despite the fact they are almost never a genre I'd normally select. I made the mistake of reading your 'Christmas' submission and it had a salty discharge nearly pouring out my eyes. I have no idea what was happening there.. hahaha.. Keep up the great work, and as several of your characters have stated, I'm a Fan!

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 8 years ago
Adorable

This story was both hot, and absolutely adorable. Loved it.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Masterpiece

This story deserves a big W. It takes a superb craftsman to build such a delightful story around a difficult social scenario. Instead of becoming awkward it built the "what's going to happen next" factor to a creative peak.

thanks

movermoveralmost 9 years ago
WOW

Never cosidered OCD as a serious Mental Health problem, more of a disorder. Loved the story. Really puts the erotica in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well told until the very end.

Then Mom even freaked me out. That seemed a LOT over the top. People don't understand how difficult it is to be with and love a person with OCD. The issues never go away - never. And even the most well intentioned and loving person can run into problems dealing with the ongoing problems someone with OCD brings to the table. While I enjoyed the story I don't think he really has a clue as to the amount of time and attention it takes to deal with her day in and day out. There will definitely be times he fails. Interesting story for porn site. Not very sexy though.

GoesGruntGoesGruntalmost 9 years ago
For Anon On 05/22/15

"Mental illness is such a sinister and dangerous disease."

I find your characterization of mental difference to be sinister an dangerous, since it is generally not an actual illness. Disorders like obsessive compulsive or bipolar aren't caused by infections but by differences from typical in brain function and chemistry. I would agree that some kinds of mental difference can be dangerous to others (e.g. sociopath) and some kinds dangerous to those trying to cope with them (e.g. dysthymia). Sadly, in most cases, people expecting people who are different to conform or behave in expected ways causes much more harm than the difference itself.

This story encourages overlooking differences to value the person if not outright embracing the difference and that's a good thing to encourage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wonderful

I really like this. A story of a girl with a mental illness entering into a loving relationship. I have a mental illness, myself. It IS hard for someone else to deal with, but not impossible. The most difficult is for the in-laws. They don't see how their children will make it work, and whats worse is they don't want to - deep down. They want their child to have someone perfect. I don't think you trivialize her problem, as another reader seems to think. It isn't unusual for someone who has a mental disability to have multiple romances and/or sexual partners while trying to find someone who will not only love them, but also will make the effort to deal with their problems. I slept around alot. Not because I wanted to be a 'lady killer' or 'Lothario', but because I was trying to find a girl who wouldn't run away when I'd eventually have a seizure. Children WERE difficult for me, but we just had to be careful. She learned to read my 'tells' and almost always knew when I was about to have a problem. I'm afraid it was difficult for her, but she's a trooper. Briana's parents are involved here, much more than mine were. In some ways it would have helped if they had been, well, almost as open to discussion as Bree's are. Something my folks never learned is that a parent of a disabled child will never totally hand off the responsibility to their son or daughter-in-law. I had to drift alot for a long time. This is a very good story and a wonderful romance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

It's good to see people with OCD being loved. Yes we can be a bit extreme but even we need TLC. Hope you have more for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really cute, but so dangerous. And maybe a little irresponsible?

When you trivialize a mental illness its always wrong. Here you even romanticized it. I enjoyed the story only because I kept reminding myself its only fiction. Like dealing with 10 inch cocks, non stop orgasms, multiple strangers as partners, no STD's, no physical or mental abuse. All fiction.

Mental illness is such a sinister and dangerous disease. And especially cruel when you consider some forms are passed on to children, as in this story. Besides the obvious inference, that this girl has been fucking around with unknown numbers of other men, and with her parents knowledge if not facilitation, there is the issue of eventual offspring who may suffer the same malady, if they don't have some fatal accident first when their mother has one of her issues that causes neglect or lack of attention during a critical moment, like backing out of a driveway, lighting a candle, leaving the baby in the tub to go answer the phone. In reality very sad, but a dangerous world for a sane spouse to enter into voluntarily. Bree should consider having her tubes tied, and then adopting, with nanny help. Not an easy answer. For me it was a sad choice to end a relationship once I understood that both a mother and at least one sibling suffered mental illness. Very selfish I guess, but my unborn children deserved better. Love is nice. Responsibility is harder, and more important. I hope she ended up OK. I did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story telling!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Screams for a sequel!

I see several possibilites for a sequel.

1. Briana's side of the story

2. The wedding, an OCD nightmare,

3. Mom and dad's story up till Halloween.

4. a long weekend snowed in at a rented mountain lodge.

just a few thoughts. The one thing that must never happen is sex between Zach and Angela.

Please continue this story. It's the best I've read in a long while...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

You are a very talented writer and it symbolises love and the sacrifices you have to make to keep that special person's trust you want soo much. More than some raunchy sex story this is a wonderful tale of a romance.

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneover 9 years ago
Sweetest M&M story ever

Wow! That was a really great story! Loved the humor and the "flawed" characters made it really interesting! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

So many people have no idea of how hard it is for someone with a mental illness to function in day to day life nor how it is for the ones that love them. You have written of several different ones in several of you stories like this one plus CvsN, Gamer goddess,charity begin next door, with a range of different illnesses from grief to PTSD ,ocd and others.I don't know if you knowledge is from personal experiance or professional,but you seem to know about them rather well from both sides as far as living or dealing with them. Many who outside those who have these illnesses will only see the bad side of the illness without seeing how great these people are when the illness is not acting up or under control.I am one of those who married one with several illnesses and I know the struggle of seeing it day to day,how wearing it is to try and live with the problems that come with it.You have written very well in your stories about the trials and triumps of those in your story,this is not something that is seen often.Good job.Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Bizarre story. I read the whole thing but got grossed out a few times

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Wow!

I have to admit I got a little weirded out when it got to phone sex with her parental units, but his unconditional love was just that, unconditional.

I was afraid something would blow them up, at least temporarily, glad that it didn't.

One thing in case you ever continue this, maybe I've got a dirty mind (likely!), but when Angela mentioned owing him "BIG time", I envisioned a sexual encounter, and I sincerely hope you don't go there.

BTW, a lot of stories, including this one to a degree, make a big deal out of kissing a woman after she's sucked the guy off. Well, if she's willing to take his cum in her mouth he shouldn't be that squeamish. I'm sure he expects her to kiss HIM after he's eaten HER out!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue!!!!

Please write another chapter to this amazing story!!!!

shytaz1960shytaz1960almost 10 years ago
ASPERGERS SYNDROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its so good to FINALLY read a story about an autistic adult! I was Diagnosed at 47.Served 4 years in ARMY got in a LOT of Trouble in the barracks but they didn't get me tested! Just Barred Me From Reenlisting!

OlingerOlingerabout 10 years ago
I loved it

Wow, another great story, thank you.. As much as I loved it there are so many things I would love to find out, but the number one thing is :: , how does 'mom' pay her debt, omg the kinky possibilities :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Would really love a follow up

I loved the story.

Made me think how to better treat someone I know.

A writer that entertains and makes one reflect, can not ask for more.

Please consider a follow up story.

DjshengDjshengover 10 years ago
10/10

I've never read a story with someone having a disorder before and you know what? Why not? They're still people they deserve love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story but you have to continue

I mean to many unanswered question. How does this romance grow. Does mom pay her debt and what does she do? I mean so many possibilities. Do they marry, kids keep on writing.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 10 years ago
OCD and living with it

I've already commented in the feedback section, but it occurs to me the general public might want to hear a bit of it. I also am in such a relationship in real life, although in our case I'M the OCD one. I also have a fabulous woman who really does understand and is the one who allowed me to get OFF those &*#*^%$ drugs...anyone who has it knows what I'm talking about.

For those of you who don't have it but occasionally witness it in action--WE CAN'T HELP IT. Please don't laugh or point at us in sorrow or sympathy. The one and only time I saw my sweetheart bare her claws was spectacular, and it was at a lady salesman who could NOT understand I HAD to have the sales slip positioned the way it was and kept trying to move it until I was damned near catatonic. And people wonder why I love this woman. I completely understand the need for balance, although in my case it has to be a series of 3 or prime numbers.

Thank you for allowing these special characters out in the world, 3T.

Brendan

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
Wonderful !!

This reader promises: "I will never not read a TX Tall Tale story when one appears. I will begin today to catch up reading his previous posts, but I will read slowly in order to prolong the pleasure."

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

SIMILAR Stories