M&Ms Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. FUUUUUCK!"

He kept going as she yelled her climax and then pulled out. He slapped her ass. "God damn that's good pussy." Standing on the side to give a better view to his girlfriend, Mike waved his hips to give Mia a show.

Mia made sure to have his glistening, bouncing cock into the shot while Madison's legs were trembling.

Mike looked at the black opening of the closet to see if Mia had any instructions. He saw a finger appear and loop in circles. He nodded, telling her he understood. He didn't move immediately, taking a break from the physical effort he had just made. After a moment of respite, Madison kneeled before him and put his cock in her mouth. She firmly gripped his sculpted ass and forced him in her throat.

He threw his head back with a moan. "Fuck. You're a real slut, aren't you?"

She bobbed her head, poking her pelvis with her nose, answering his question with her action. He looked toward the closet and smiled with a wink.

"I bet you would kneel to anyone walking into your office with his dick hanging out."

She moaned with affirmation, lost in the moment. He held her hair and pulled her back. He slowly stroked his cock, half an inch from her lips.

"Tell me." Madison bit her lip. "Tell me, and this is yours."

The thought of telling him how much of a slut she was and being rewarded with his cock made her feel hot. "Yes. I'd suck every guy that comes into my office with his dick hanging out."

He let go of her hair and stopped stroking. "Good slut."

She returned to her blowjob with wanton abandon. Mia was breathing heavily. She wasn't sure having a video of Madison with her boyfriend could amount to anything. It wasn't that scandalous. But what she said just now could ruin her reputation. She'll never be taken seriously.

"You fucking genius."

Mike lifted Madison and threw her on the bed. He climbed on her, turned around, and squatted on her face. "Lick my ass."

Madison didn't hesitate and let her tongue out. It was her first time rimming a guy, and it felt so wrong but so good. It was thrilling to have him do the things he wouldn't do with his girlfriend. She was wrong, of course. Mike and Mia experimented with their sexual life plenty. But she didn't know that. All she knew was that her subordinate's boyfriend couldn't help it and cheated on his girlfriend with her. She spread her legs and began to masturbate.

Mike stuck out his tongue and did the devil sign with his hands while looking at the closet. Mia almost burst out laughing.

He tugged on her nipples, making her moan in his ass and arch her back. "Does it feel good to lick my ass? Are you going to make yourself cum while rimming me, like a good little slut?"

Mia watched as Madison's fingers moved faster on her clit. She was really getting off from being used by her boyfriend. She must have some deep issues to be so eager to please a man.

"Look at you. Getting horny from sticking your tongue into your employee's boyfriend's ass. I've never seen a whore like you," he said, twisting her nipples.

Madison's legs shut. Mike only let go when the spasms of her orgasm stopped. Her licking got a lot slower, taking a break after her climax. Mike moved back and kissed her forehead. "Good kitten." He put his hands under her and forced her to sit up. "Get on all four. I want that juicy cunt again."

Mia zoomed on Madison swaying breasts. "Plow that fucking cow!" Watching the direct result of Mike's rough fucking on Madison's face, Mia was doing everything she could to resist the urge to masturbate.

After a couple of minutes, Mike noticed Madison's bleached asshole. Without a second thought, he pulled out and inserted himself into her ass. "I bet a slut like you would be disappointed if her ass didn't get some attention, right?"

Madison's head fell on the bed with a gasp. She clutched the sheet. It hurt, but she endured, knowing it would hurt good before long. Mia was impressed. Madison took it like a champ. While they did anal from time to time, it took a while and a lot of foreplay before going at the pace they were going right now.

When Mike felt his balls slapping against something hard instead of her wet pussy, he became aware Madison was taking care of herself. With his length fully buried, he bent over and reached around, replacing her hand with his.

"Are you close to cumming again?" He pressed his fingers against her clit and rapidly moved left and right. "Go ahead, cum again, fucking degenerate. I can't believe you're gonna cum with my dick in your ass. Does it feel good? To be sodomized by Mia's cheating boyfriend?"

"AAAAAAAH, FUUUUUUCK!"

For a few seconds, Mia could hear the wet noise, drowned by Madison's scream.

Mike leaned back up and slapped her ass. "Fucking slut. You almost cut off my dick." He pulled back and rammed his cock into her, hard. "Have you no decency? You just squirted all over our bed." He slapped her ass back again. "Fucking whore."

Madison's face was in the bed, her disheveled hair moving from the violent thrusts. She couldn't stop moaning. Her mind was in a fog. Knowing his orgasm was getting close, Mia pointed at Madison with a finger and lifted it up. Mike nodded and pulled Madison's head up by the hair.

"Look at the closet. I want to see the face you make in the mirror when I fill up your ass."

Mia zoomed in on Madison's face, her expression twisted with lust. The satisfying smile she made when Mike grunted and ejaculated in her bowels sent shivers down Mia's spine. Her heart was thumping loudly in her chest. She worried they would hear it in the silence of the aftermath.

She stopped filming and watched them pant, Mike leaning over Madison, his fists on the bed, still in her ass.

"We need to get dressed," he said while getting up. "It'll be suspicious if we both left for too long."

"The bed."

"Don't worry, I'll tell Mia I spilled water. She's really naive."

Mike had to help her get dressed because she couldn't stand on her legs. He didn't bother cleaning her, saying watching her talk to his girlfriend with wet panties and cum leaking from her ass would be hot. When they left, Mia got out of the closet. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath, basking in the success and smells of her plan. Looking at the wet spot on the bed, she smiled. Everything went better than expected.

When she heard their car leave, she ran outside and drove back to the office. People were beginning to leave as she entered the cafeteria. Emily was putting the empty plates in a garbage bag when she was joined by Mia.

"Sorry about that. I'll make it up to you."

"Where did you go?"

"Hmm, it's a secret."

Emily didn't press for details. Mike showed up soon after with Madison holding his arm.

"Look who I found coming back from his walk."

Mia had managed to cool off on the drive over, but when she saw Madison, knowing her panties were soiled from her boyfriend's seed, she felt hot all over. She accelerated the clean-up, eager to get home.

"I'll leave you girls to it. Nice meeting you, Mike."

Mia stared at her ass to see if she could notice a wet spot. She couldn't.

Mike helped them clean up. They did the minimum. They'd finish Monday, during work hours.

On the drive back home, Mia was caressing Mike's thigh. "What did she do in the car?"

"She didn't say anything. She just opened my fly, fished out my cock, and sucked. I almost went off the road when she deepthroated me."

Mia squeezed Mike. "Umm, what a slut. I have half a mind to do it. Unfortunately, your cock is stinking with her ass. The first thing you do, after we get home, is take a shower."

"Yes, ma'am."

***

When Mike got out of the shower, Mia was lying on her stomach, her phone in front of her against the pillow. The bed had new sheets. He kneeled next to her head.

"So, what do you wanna do?"

She tilted her head and took his half-erect cock in her mouth. She pulled out with a pop after making him hard.

"It's simple. You're going to get on top and fuck me. Then, when you can't anymore, you're going to use my pink dildo. Then, when you can't move your arms, you're going to use the magic wand. The only thing I want to focus on is watching you using that bitch."

Mike ran his hand on Mia's back toward her ass and squeezed. "Demanding, aren't we?" He liked when she told him exactly what she wanted.

"Mike, I've never been so horny in my life. I'm really happy you did this."

"My pleasure. As long as you know I would never do this without you."

"I know, baby, I trust you. Now get on top. I'm ready."

During the first watch, she came twice. He came during her second orgasm. He then used the dildo for the second watch, giving her three orgasms. Mike was really excited to see her in that state of arousal and was happy to get her off as many times as she wanted. He was also curious to see when she'd have enough.

Mia winced a little when he inserted himself for the third watch. She was beginning to get sore but was nowhere near her limit. Mike would be exhausted before she couldn't take it anymore. With his head next to hers, Mike watched the video for a second time, while Mia watched for a third.

"Just the start is enough to make me cum. The way you fuck her face. It's fucking hot. And look at how she holds you. It's like she wants to swallow you whole. She can't get enough of your cock."

"Yeah. She was quite the eager sword swallower."

"You could have been rougher."

Mike put more strength into his thrusts. "Didn't want to push too far."

"You'll know for next time."

He stopped moving. "Next time?" They did the video she wanted to blackmail Madison. Mike figured it was a one-time thing.

Mia paused the video. "Well, it looked like you had fun. And I had fun. So I figured, why not have more fun, you know?"

"It was not... not fun. But I'm worried you'll eventually resent me for having fun with another girl. What if I do or say something in the heat of the moment that will upset you."

"In that context, I can't think of anything. It's a different story if you take her out to dinner or something. But in the heat of the moment, as you say, just let loose without a care in the world. Either for me or for her. If you do anything wrong, I promise I'll tell you about it and won't be upset."

"You can't make that promise. Rationality is not at the top of the list when your lover breaks your heart."

Why does he have to be so logical all the time? Mia loved how smart he was, but it was frustrating at times.

She sighed. "Then what can I say, or do, that will reassure you?"

Mike sighed back. "I don't think there's anything that can be done. It will always be a concern. But if it's important to you, I guess we can repeat the experience."

"You know, some guys would kill to have a girlfriend getting off from watching them fuck another girl."

"They're not risking losing you." He squeezed her.

Mia couldn't really blame him. It was true there was no guarantee she'd never be upset, although she couldn't fathom how, right now. But she trusted herself, and she trusted him. And it was just so exciting.

"All right, sweet mouth. I love you too. Then I'll promise this. I'll do my best so it doesn't go too far and leave one of us with regrets. It's the best I can do."

"You better."

"Now come here." She tapped the bed next to her.

He went and kneeled next to her.

"If you thought you could quit on me with your mushy talk, you got another thing coming for you." She took his now soft member into her mouth.

"Close your eyes."

Mia complied, not knowing where this was going.

"She's on her knees. We're in front of the bed. I'm fucking her bitchy mouth. My balls hurt from slapping her chin too hard. When she pushes me to breathe, I lift her up. We move in front of the closet. Right in front of the gap you made. You have a front-row seat as I pound into her pussy. The smell of our fucking mixes with your arousal."

Mia was excitedly sucking his cock while her hand was rubbing her clit.

"You can see clearly how she loves it. Love that your boyfriend is fucking her brains out. Love that she convinced me to sleep with her. Love that I use her like a piece of meat, a common whore to dump my load."

In Mia's mind, Madison had her tongue out, her eyes rolling back from the pleasure her boyfriend was giving her. A slave to his manhood, ready to do anything for it.

"Knowing that you're watching is fucking hot. I don't last long. I push her down and shove my cock down her throat." As he said that, Mike forced Mia's head on him.

"I unload my balls in her gullet, then kick her to the curb."

Mike pulled out as Mia was climaxing, giving herself the best orgasm of the night so far.

"Shit, that's what I'm talking about. Fuck me!" Her last words were filled with lust.

He got on top of her and began to pound into her. Mia unpaused the video, but she was watching sporadically, focusing on it only when her favorite part played. No words were exchanged. Only the raw pleasure of their sex smashing together. Mia climaxed when she saw Mike pulling Madison's hair in the video. It got to her every time.

When the video ended, Mike turned Mia on her back and kissed her while penetrating her warm folds. She sank her fingers into the flesh of his back.

When he slowed down, grunting, she caressed his hair. "Yesss, let it all out, baby."

After his cock stopped pulsing, he rolled over, panting. He couldn't remember the last time he was this exhausted.

"I'm spent," he said, his eyes half closed.

Mia kissed his cheek. "You did good, baby. Go to sleep." She watched the video another time with the magic wand between her leg before cleaning and going to sleep.

***

Mia had to wait two weeks for an occasion to put Mike and Madison together. There was a big corporate meeting in the afternoon, and only the human resources department didn't have to go. Mia figured it was because Madison didn't want to attend, so her father made the meeting optional for her department. Since Halloween, Mia always wanted Mike to come and have his way with her in her office, but it was just too risky.

During the meeting, though, no one should come here. It was the perfect opportunity.

"Mike, can you take the afternoon off the day after tomorrow?"

"Maybe. Why?"

"Well, we have this big meeting, and our department doesn't have to go. So there's basically no chance to get caught if you visit her office."

"I see..."

They already talked about it and Mike had to admit, it was kind of exciting to just show up, fuck Madison, and leave without a care in the world. Even if she asked him to stop and leave, nothing was lost.

"I can do it. I'll just have to work the same night."

"Yay!" Mia was jumping around in the apartment. "My boyfriend's the best boyfriend of all. My boyfriend's the best boyfriend of all," she sang.

Mike was smiling. It was peculiar she was that excited for him to sleep with another girl. If it was him, no way he could accept it. It was also one of the concerns he didn't mention to her. What if she asked to sleep with someone else, and got upset when he didn't want her to? He could already hear her, "I let you sleep around and have fun, and you can't be bothered to do the same for me? Selfish much?"

Mike knew he should tell her about it. The best way for it to work was if they were both open and honest. But he didn't want to sound petty, jealous, and hypocritical. He'd cross that bridge if he ever got there. So far, Mia's particular kink was to see him with other girls, not the other way around.

And so it'd been a couple of slow days for Mia. At first, she thought about leaving Emily out of it. But since they'd be in the office next to them (they share an office while Madison has one for herself), there was a chance she could hear them and ruin everything.

Their offices were not separated by a wall, so there's at least that. But nevertheless, Mia decided to tell Emily. She had been dreading the conversation all morning and knew she couldn't delay anymore.

"Em, I need to talk to you about something. It's kind of awkward."

Emily was surprised. They knew each other for so long and neither of them was coy about their life, sexual or otherwise. What could prompt her to say this?

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well..." Mia took a deep breath and exhaled. "First, you need to know what happened on Halloween."

"When you all left?"

"Yes." Emily waited for her to continue. She'd been intrigued by that night, but Mia was always evasive, so she stopped asking questions. "Remember you suggested Mike sleep with Madison? They did, and I have proof."

"Oh, Mia, I'm so sorry."

"You don't understand. He did it because I asked him to do it."

"What!?"

"I wanted him to fuck her. And I filmed from my closet."

Emily didn't know what to say. Then again, Mia was always kinkier and adventurous, but this was on another level. "Does Madison know?"

"Not yet, I wanted to use the video to blackmail her into cutting us some slack, but..."

Seeing as Mia was saying silent, Emily pushed things along. "But what?"

"I want him to sleep with her again."

"Why?"

Emily couldn't understand Mia's reasoning. The thought of having her lover sleep with other people was preposterous. She felt like it diluted the special connection they had, making it not so unique anymore.

Mia sighed. "It's hard to explain. It felt empowering for me, even though I didn't do anything. Like, my boyfriend is so good, he's making Madison her bitch. And it's making me hot and horny. I'm not saying it makes sense."

Emily threw her hands in the air. "Well, to each their own. Why are you telling me this?" She was already thinking of an answer to refuse to join them, but Mia didn't ask.

"During the big meeting, he's going to come here and fuck her." Emily's eyes went wide. "So if you hear anything, it's just business as usual."

"Okay... So, what, it's M&M&Ms now?"

"No, of course not. It's still M&Ms. It's just, we might involve another girl here and there. It's too soon to tell anyway. The thing with Madison just fell in our lap. It's not like we went out of our way to find someone."

Emily was having trouble coming to terms with that new facet of her best friend. But in the end, they were consenting adults. The rest of the afternoon was kind of awkward between them. Mia decided to let Emily know what she had on Madison.

"Here, listen to this."

Mia played the part where Madison said she would suck the dick of anyone coming into her office with his cock hanging out. She didn't show Emily the video, only the sound.

"Oh my. If this gets around, I'm pretty sure she'll quit. She'll never be taken seriously. And you might lose your job, too."

Mia shrugged. "I'll find something. I'm not even sure I'll go through with it if she refuses. Time will tell. Either way, I don't see any loss. You could follow me somewhere else just as I followed you here."

"I guess..."

The next day, during breakfast, Mia and Mike went over the plan once again. Not that there was much to go over, but Mia told him things to say and how to act in general. Mike was growing while eating his cereal as Mia explained what she wanted. He almost wanted to take his girlfriend before work, but knew she would have told him to save it.

It was an anxious morning for both of them. The worst that could happen was getting caught and Madison saying it was rape. But they had the video proving they already had a previous consensual encounter and Mia was going to record the sound. So all in all, it was pretty low risk and they would stop if Madison insisted, but Mia had the feeling she'd never say no.

Later at work, Mia almost jumped on her chair when she heard the knock. The door opened and Mike entered.