M&Ms Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi, Emily."

"Hi..." Emily said, not looking up from her screen.

"Ish. Can I take it you're not completely on board with what is going to happen?" He'd never seen her act so cold before.

Emily sat back in her chair and looked at him with a stoic face. "I won't interfere, if that's what you're implying." She shook her head and went back to the screen. "I'm just having difficulty understanding how involving a third party in a couple, can be anything but trouble, eventually."

Mike looked at the time, took a chair, and moved it to Emily's desk. He sat next to her and waited for her to look at him.

"What?" she said, half annoyed, half curious.

Mike was a pragmatic guy. When Mia first said what she wanted to do, he did a bunch of research on the subject. What are the common pitfalls, how to avoid them, what are the benefits, how it changed some couples, how it destroyed or saved marriages.

"The answer is pretty simple. Trust." He looked back. "Mia, do you trust me not to stray?"

"I do."

He looked back at Emily. "You see? It's that simple. I won't go into the psychology of why my perfect kinky girlfriend is aroused by the idea of me with another girl. Or why I kind of enjoyed just fucking your boss without caring about her needs. Or why Madison seemed to only get more excited the less I cared.

"But in all of that, the most important thing is trust. And if something could make that trust waver, you trust that your partner would voice it out. Speaking of which." Mike looked back to Mia. "I don't want you to sleep with another guy, and I fear that you'll eventually want to. And that you'll resent me because of the hypocrisy of me sleeping with another girl and not letting you do the same with a guy."

Mia stood up. "A-ha! I knew you were hiding something." She walked toward him and hugged his head against her bosom. "Don't worry, baby. I'm yours and only yours. Honestly, sleeping with another guy didn't even cross my mind. All I thought about recently is you, balls deep in that bitch, making her scream for her life."

Mike cleared his throat. "Erm, Mia?" He looked toward the blushing Emily.

"Whoopsie, sorry. Kind of got into it."

Even though the girls had already talked about their sex lives to each other previously, it was only between the two of them. Now with the boyfriend in the room and the nature of what was said, Emily felt slightly uncomfortable.

"All right," said Mike, getting up. "It's show time." He left, followed by his girlfriend.

Emily was thinking about what Mike said when Mia poked her head back in. "I'll answer any question you have. But for now, no matter what you hear, don't leave the office." She closed the door.

Emily tried to get back to work, but she couldn't concentrate and spent the entire time listening.

Mia brought Mike to the door situated on the other side of the hall, a few meters down. Mike was about to go in when Mia pulled him back. She pointed down at his crotch.

"Oops," he formed with his lips, and unbuckled his belt.

Mia fished out his cock and began to tug on it to make him hard. When she was satisfied, she gently slap his dick. "Make her your bitch," she silently mouthed.

Mike kissed her and opened the door. Mia leaned against the wall, her heart nearly bursting in her chest from excitement.

"Mike? What are you doing here? What the--" *Gawk* *Gawk* *Gawk* *Gawk*

Mia rubbed her thighs together. "Fuck yeah baby, make her choke on that cock."

The gagging noises stopped. "Fuck! I've been thinking about those lips around my cock for two fucking weeks."

After several seconds of silence, Mia heard a loud gasp, followed by shallow breathing. "Mike! What the fuck are you doing?" Even though Madison was talking low, Mia could hear her well enough.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Aren't you supposed to suck any guy walking in with his dick out?"

*Gawk* *Gawk* *Gawk*

Mia reveled in the sound she was hearing. She felt as if every word, every moan, every grunt, was for her.

"You're crazy!" Madison said, when he let her breathe.

"And whose fault is that," he snarled, impaling her once again on his cock. "You give me the best fuck of my life and think it's over?"

Mia knew Madison was burning hot by now. Thinking their first time was better than years with her would make that bitch's ego explode.

"Get up."

Mia heard the chair roll away followed by a thud. "Yes! Bend that bitch over."

"God damn, even better than I remember."

The slapping sound of his waist against her behind began.

"Mike! She's in the next office!"

Mia smiled when the slapping sound intensified.

"Miiiike..." pleaded Madison.

"For fuck sake." Mia heard a slap. "What do you care?"

I took a moment, but Madison realized that he was right. "When are you going to fuck me then."

Mike pulled her hair with a growl and augmented his tempo. "Greedy bitch."

"Yesss," hissed Madison, feeling her scalp burn. Moans started to involuntary escape from the roughness of his thrusts.

"Give it to her, babe." Mia was pressing hard against her black suit pants, trying to stimulate her clit.

"Go on," he said, squeezing the flesh of her butt. "What are you trying to stay silent for? From what I'm told, everyone important is in a meeting."

Madison slowly let go of her inhibitions of being at work. Her restrained moans became louder. She was beginning to wish someone would open the door. Mia was starting to wonder if Emily was hearing them. Probably not at this level yet.

Mike pulled her up to make her lean on her hands on the desk. "Why don't we give her a better view if she walks in, eh?" He reached around and ripped apart her white blouse, making the buttons fly everywhere. He pulled down her bra and gripped her breasts. Madison felt so exposed, but knew only Mia or Emily could walk in on them because of the meeting.

"Fucking hell, Mike, I don't have a spare!"

Mike tugged on her tits while biting her neck. She was both frustrated and aroused by his indifference. He pulled her nipples up and let go, making her breasts giggle. He did a quick slap on them when he moved his hands down.

"Your tits are a work of art. There should be a rule to make women like you work topless." He gripped her jaw, turned her head, and gave her an aggressive kiss, forcing his tongue inside. "Don't worry, Mia has a spare. Just say it got caught on a cabinet or something. She won't leave you hanging."

Mia was listening to the animalistic groans and grunts mixed with the slapping sound. She couldn't wait to hear Mike tell her what it was like tonight, as she jumped on his cock. She put the phone on the floor and went back into her office to conserve some mysteries.

Emily could only hear when Madison was being loud. She couldn't help wondering what was making her yell like that. It'd been a while since she had some action. She would have to ask Mia for a girls' night out, so she can find somebody.

Mia came back after some time. Emily chuckled after seeing her friend's face red like an apple. "Everything good?"

Mia nodded, closed the door, and listened. "Wow, you can still hear quite a bit."

Emily leaned back in her chair. "Indeed."

Mia sat at her desk.

Emily broke the awkward silence. "I still can't believe you're okay with this. Your boyfriend is literally balls-deep in another woman. A woman you hate."

"I know..."

"What do you prefer watching him do?

"I get really turned on when he facefucks her. Anal too. I guess because both are for his pleasure and not hers. Like he's just using her to effectively masturbate. So technically, I'm just watching him jerking off."

"Really? Is that how you justified it? And the fact you hear her moaning doesn't do anything?"

"Hmm." Mia closed her eyes and listened. The sporadic moans and yelps were making her heart beat faster. "No, you're right. The fact she's enjoying it is also a turn-on."

They listened in silence for a while.

Seeing Mia's expression, Emily couldn't help but laugh. "You're getting horny as fuck, aren't you?"

"Well... duh. I already told you it gets me horny."

"FUUUCK!" yelled Madison.

They both giggled. Mike was really giving it to her.

"On a scale of one to ten, how much do you want to masturbate right now?"

"I don't know, like seven. But the other day, when I was watching them live, it was definitely a ten."

"And if I were to march down there to make her eat me while your boyfriend is plowing her from behind, would that number go up or down?"

"Umm."

Mia imagined her friend entering the office naked and getting on the desk. Madison eagerly eating her, while Mike was rocks his waist from behind. The pelvis of Emily moving up and down as she grinds on Madison's face.

"Up," answered Mia, fidgeting in her chair.

"You're a freak!" teased Emily.

"Shut up! As if you're not horny right now," replied Mia, sticking out her tongue.

"I won't deny it, but it's not my boyfriend who is making my boss scream with his dick."

"No, it's mine."

Emily rolled her eyes at how pleased her friend sounded.

After some time, the door opened.

"Here." Mike handed Mia her phone back.

"All good?"

"All good."

He said bye to the girls and went home to work.

Ten minutes later, Mia got a message from Madison asking if she had a spare top. Mia opened a drawer from her desk and pulled out a blouse. She laughed after seeing the interrogating look of Emily. "Mike got a bit rough and ruined her top."

Emily rolled her eyes with a smile. Mia went into Madison's office and gave her the blouse. The smell of sex was not faint at all. It reeked.

"Here."

"Thanks. It's a bit tight, but good enough." Despite her disheveled state, there was not a hint of shame on Madison's face.

Mia went back to her desk. Two hours before she could go home. She tried to calm herself and think about something else. But nothing worked. She wanted to go to the bathroom with her headphones to take the edge off while listening, but wanted to save it for tonight.

When she finally got home and saw Mike still sitting at his home desk, she remembered he had to work tonight to compensate for the work he missed this afternoon. After sighing internally, she began to make dinner. When she was done, she put a plate containing a pork chop, mashed potatoes, and caramelized carrot in front of him. She kissed him on the cheek and left without saying anything to not break his concentration.

She connected her headphones to the television and watched something while waiting for him. Later, she heard him put his dishes into the sink and looked at the time. He should be done with work now.

Seeing her watching him with expectations in her eyes made him chuckle. "Let me guess. You want me naked and in bed."

She did her best to summon her inner puppy and did the finest pleading eyes she could do. Then, she nodded with her lips slightly curved downward.

"Come here," he said, with a come hither. She threw her headphones down, jumped over the couch, and lunged into his arms. "Must have been hard for you to wait all this time."

"Yes," she pouted.

He swept her off her feet. "Let's go then."

Mike brought her to their room and threw her on the bed. He began to undress while she did the same, then lay on his back. She straddled him and inserted his cock without any foreplay. It slid in smoothly, as she'd been ready since he took her into his arms.

Mia started the recording and leaned on him. She slowly ground her hips while kissing him. The gurgling sounds Madison made just after Mike entered played. "Did you go balls deep?"

"To the hilt."

"Mmm. I fucking love that sounds. It makes me hot. I like how you didn't bother saying anything and just shove your cock in her mouth. Did she like it?"

"She was surprised at first, but quickly got into it."

Mia ground on him with her eyes closed, focused on listening.

At the thud sound, Mike explained. "Then I roughly bend her over the desk and fuck her from behind. She was already wet. I ripped her top apart as you asked."

"Hmmm." Many times Mia wanted to open the door to see Madison's face and her tits jiggle.

"I pulled her hair."

"How do you like that cock?" said Mike in the recording.

"I fucking love it. It's perfect," answered Madison.

Mia listened to the sound of flesh clapping, mixed with Madison's moans. It went on for a few minutes until it stopped, followed by the sound of different things falling on the ground.

"Made a mess like you asked. Then I made her lie on her back on the desk. And then..."

"Fuck, your ass is so tight. I could fuck it for hours. Mia isn't into anal."

Mia smiled after hearing him. He said exactly what she told him to say. That pompous bitch would get off knowing she was doing something Mia couldn't do. Which was false, of course, but Madison didn't know that.

"You can fuck my tight ass anytime you want," lustily replied Madison.

Mia ground faster, her clit pressing against his pubis as she moved. Her eyes were closed, imagining Madison on her back, legs spread. Mike pushing on the back of her knees to lift her waist up, giving him a perfect angle to plow into her. Madison's wanton expression, squeezing her tits, as Mike uses her ass.

Mia's stomach clenched as her first orgasm of the night coursed through her. She slowed down to a halt to enjoy it.

With a heavy breath, she resumed her grinding.

"She played with herself the whole time I was fucking her ass until she got off. Then I pulled out."

Mia could hear Madison's moans getting louder as she approached her climax.

"Fuck, fuck, FUUUCK!"

Mia smiled. She remembered when she and Emily heard it.

"Come here. Open your mouth."

Mia gasped. "I can't believe she did ass-to-mouth. Was she disgusted?"

"Not even a little bit. She deepthroated me without a flinch."

Mia moaned at the choking noises. "She's really a dirty bitch. I wonder if she has a limit."

Mike didn't comment on that. He wasn't sure he'd want to know what her limits were.

Mia growled when she heard Madison take a deep breath once Mike pulled out, followed by more choking sounds as Mike forced her back on his cock. "Fuck! I love that sound. It's like you're just using her to masturbate."

Mike chuckled. Mia already mentioned this to him after the first time they did this.

Mia heard Madison take a deep breath as Mike pulled out of her mouth, followed by the faint sound of his cock slapping her face. She moaned at the distinct sound of the gulp Madison made when Mike went back in.

"Fuck, your throat is just perfect for my dick."

"She smiled when I said this. Well, as much as a person can with a stretched mouth."

"Not a person. A toy," corrected Mia, as she moved faster on top of him.

She imagined coming home from work. Mike would be in the kitchen cutting vegetables. She drops her purse on the kitchen island and his lower half would come into view. Madison is sitting down against the dishwasher, naked, and has a hand moving vigorously between her legs. Mike would be pumping his cock leisurely in and out of her mouth. Mia squeezes his ass and greets him with a kiss.

"Couldn't wait for me?" she says in her fantasy.

"It's your fault for sending me that picture before leaving work. Got me all worked up."

"Now that I'm here, why don't you pick up the pace?"

He moves his waist faster but continues to prepare dinner. The sounds in her mind were matching the one from the recording. In the fantasy, she moves behind him and holds the counter. She presses her lap against his butt and helps him fuck Madison's face; their hips blurry, moving inhumanly fast.

The Madison in her mind doesn't need to breathe. Saliva is dripping on her breasts. Her fingers are relentlessly stimulating her clit, except she can't get off. She can only bring herself close to the edge, but only one thing can trigger her ultimate pleasure.

The Mike in the fantasy pushes hard against Madison, his pelvis crushing her nose. Grunts of satisfaction accompany his climax. Madison clenches in orgasmic bliss as Mike's cock pulses in her throat, unloading her rightfully earned cum.

"That's so fucking hot," whispered Mia, before a soft orgasm made her shiver.

Mike rubbed her thighs as he felt her pussy contract around his cock.

A recorded loud gasp from Madison brought her down to Earth.

"All right, since we're at your place of work, you get to decide where you want my load."

"You said Mia will land me a shirt, right?"

"Uh huh," confirmed Mike in the recording while stroking his cock in Madison's face.

"She squished her boobs together," explained Mike.

"Then why don't you unload on these? I'll clean most of it, but leave some so that when I give her shirt back, it'll smell like your cum."

Mike chuckled when he saw Mia's eyes widen.

"You're a wicked woman."

Mia heard Mike's cock making its way back down Madison's throat. She could tell from the gurgling noises that Mike was going fast and hard for the big finish. She then heard the gasp of Madison taking a breath and the slick noise of Mike stroking his cock. She imagined the spurts of cum splashing her breasts with her tongue out and a lustful look in her eyes.

Not long after, the door opened, then closed, and the recording stopped.

"You're so fucking me tomorrow while I'm wearing that shirt."

Mike pulled her down on him and kissed her. "Anything you want."

They kissed for a minute, then Mia got up. She moved on all fours at the end of the bed and shook her ass. "Start the recording and give it to me."

"Your wish is my command."