Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 01

Story Info
Mando 1 is a trilogy featuring a Dyke special agent.
4.4k words
4.58
5.2k
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book One of Mando Trilogy

Copyright © 2022 by Jan Topaz. All rights reserved.

This Book Or Any Portion

Thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2022

.

Dedication

This book is dedicated to the Total Woman

THE TOTAL WOMAN:

Dares to be all she desires, and the best she can be

Refuses to let fear of doing wrong cause her to do nothing

Decides quickly, and changes her mind slowly, if ever

Lives to love, loves to live, and is loved because of it

Works daily on self-improvement

Masters the life she chooses, or the life that chooses her

Know s when to win, gambit, acquiesce and call a truce

Enjoys her sexuality without enslavement or apology

Discerns who is needy, greedy, selfless, selfish, and a leach

Defines work as what she does; not as who she is

Reinvents herself when beneficial or necessary

Survives because she's a Lioness, not a sacrificial lamb

Personifies meekness but not weakness

Forgives mistakes, but refuses to be abused or used

Proves that knowledge, skill, and power are genderless

Achieves her own goals, not those imposed or expected by others

CHAPTER 1: THE STRUGGLE

DANNY'S Story

I swear to god I don't know how it happened. I've never been attracted to men. The only thing they had I didn't could be strapped on in any size or color at my convenience. Difference is, my lovers have choices: Pussy or Cock, or both? "Would you like to up-size or down-size that?" With a man, her only choice for a different dick is to find another man, or men.

It wasn't a big deal until I met Gino.

This is how it all began. I am sitting in my golf cart watching this six foot two, well-built hunk of a man teach a student how to swing the club correctly. When he draws back for the swing, the cloth of his right pants leg stretches tight over his thigh displaying an impression of his cock I damn near faint. No shit. It's four sizes bigger than huge. When he finishes his swing and relaxes, his tight pants let his cock go and his balls drop. I'm not talking about golf balls; I'm talking about tennis balls I n his pants.

Oh my god, I am swept away to fantasy land. I imagine his cock being so big I can hold I t like a baby and sing to it as I rock and nurse him. Once fed and happy, it's bath time. I bathe him like all mama cats bathe their kittens,;I give him a tongue bath. I start around the base making long slurping strokes like l icking a Popsicle. I hold his cock with one hand and lick slowly and sensually while massaging his balls with my other hand. I lick and lick. The more I lick the bigger it gets. I slurp up to the head and around the underside of the gland. My other hand slips from his balls up to the bottom of his shaft. I alternate a tight grip with a relaxed grip. Grip and release it. Grip and release, Grip and release. I keep time with the rhythm of my tongue as I tease the head of his cock with light kisses. Next, I slide my lips over the tip of his cock, but not on it. I lick with long, sensuous slurps on the underside of the head and end at the top. I slowly increase his anticipation by sliding my mouth farther down his shaft.

His fires are stoked by the strokes of my tongue. I mean steaming hot. Just as he is about to grab my head and push it down on his cock I hear my name being called. When I snap out of my day dream he is standing three feet from me calling my name. "Danielle, that's you isn't it?"

I nod. "Just call. Me Danny."

"You were zoned out so much. this is the third time I called you."

"Sorry."

He motions to the driving range and asks. "Ready"?

I stammer and stutter and get out a yes, I jump off the seat and head for his cock-I mean, head for the driving range.

"Have you played golf?"

"Yes, once." A chuckle escapes my lips when I add, "I know the difference between the cup, the bag, and the ball."

He laughs. "Get into stance and swing beside the ball instead of hitting it so I can see where you need help."

That's when I have of the most embarrassing moments in my life. Until then, anyway.

I was already aroused big time by my fantasies. After my first swing he steps up behind me and reaches around me and puts his hands over mine surroundedtrate the correct method. I am desperatelly trying to shut out the picture in my head of that big hard cock when he reaches around me. I feel the warmth from his body, the firm grip of his hands, the smell of his skin. My already nipples got firmer and my panites went from wet to drenched. Water-logged even. Without warning I do what few women do; I climax without direct stimulation to my sex. When he touches me my senses explode with an unforgetable orgasmism. I shake, tremble, whimper and keep my eyes shut.until the last wave passes.

When I open my eyes I see the concern that lines his face and furrows his brow. "Are you OK? Should we schedule?"

I shake my head. "I get like this when I have cramps and low blood sugar from skipping meals. But no worries. A small snack will put me right."

He drops the clubs in the bag and loads it into my cart. "I can do something about that empty tummy, but you're on your own with the cramps. You in??"

"You bet!" I am definitely in, and IN is where I want his cock to be. Deep in me.

The pub is dark and cozy. We have burgers, beer, and good rapport. Trouble is, I sit right across from him giving me the opportunity to bump knees with him accidentally on purpose. Except his knees weren't on my mind, but they were the closest I could get to that monster cock.

We made the typical small talk. "Are you the only Golf instructor, Gino?"

He shakes his head. "Actually. I'm not an instructor. I'm filling in for a friend. He calls this morning in a panic and shouts non-stop. No pauses or breaths. 'Gino June's in labor and I'm taking her to the hospital, Can you stand in for me? Just for today, I'm nervous, when her water broke, I grabbed her carry-all and ran for the car- He spoke to the person beside him: June how far apart?"

"Whatever she said jammed a rocket up his ass." He draws a deep breath to show me how he talked..

"Shit-gotta-go-Gino-that-baby's-moving-faster-than-the damn-trafic-I'm-swinging into- fire lane-time to-haul-ass-thanks-bye!" Gino guffaws. "He was so rattled he didn't wait for an answer.'

I laugh along with him. "Too funny! All that In one breath?"

"Yep."

I gave him a puzzled look. "OK. If you're not the golf pro, what do you teach?"i

He simpered. "Nothing. I'm a grad student in Seminary."

'Oh dear. I'm in a pub with a holy man who is a,.,what? Priest? Rabbi? Preacher? Monk? Shaman? Druid?' My heart drops to my upset pussy to mourn our loss in misery.

My hands fly to my face in what I hope looks like exaggerated disappointment, even though I'm not exaggerating. "Oh my god, have you taken a vow of chastity like you're married to God, or something? Does that mean you can't date, marry, kiss, or god forbid, fornicate, play with dolls or have wholesome, safe sex?"

Visions of that magnificent cock locked in a chastity cage the size of a dog kennel accompanies the nausea threatening to overtake me. Is the only cock my pussy ever wanted becoming my kryptonite? Is hope about to fade faster than fish in a cat food factory? My face flushes red from holding my breath waiting for his answer.

He fills the pub with belly laughs. "Whoa, girl! One thing at a time. First, I don't take vows for a while, sex outside of marriage isn't out until I pass my ordination defense, take holy vows, and get ordained. "

I pretend to wipe sweat off my brow, um, pretending hell! My heart returns to work and my pussy smiles and relaxes.

"Whew, for a minute there I thought I was off limits for you-except for golf lessons and burgers."

He leaned over and took both my hands in his. "There's only two ways that can happen: No way and no how."

I am so happy I almost say, "Great! Let's fuck!" But I recover in time to giggle instead. His eyes bore into mine. "What about you, Danny? What's your major and career choice?"

Fuck! I'd hoped to get laid before telling the priest I am a war monger. Hell no. I'll tell him my major without mentioning I'm in the ROTC program to become a career Marine officer.

"I'm a chemistry major."

"Oh, so you intend to be a scientist?"

"Right you are."

"Sweet. What do you or will you specialize in?"

Shit! "Bomb disposal and poison antidotes"

"Interesting. Like bomb squads?"

"Yes, but staying current with terrorist bomb and explosive R&D to develop the safest disarming methods for bomb squad units."

"Holy smoke!! That's heavy, serious, ambitious and dangerous stuff, girl. But hey, I don't mean to be insulting, but I pegged you as a grad student."

"Oh, because of my age? I went through the first two years of college while still in High school, and came back for the rest four years later. By then I had money saved so now I'm a full time student."

"I see. What did you do during those four years?"

"I had a brief boxing career, and spent another year getting a women's center started."

He stares at me." Boxing and women's center in the same breath makes you-" he slapped the table. "I knew your name is one I should recall. It is the first name, Danielle instead of Danny, that let it slip by me. Your hair is different too. It's longer and a different color. Trying to be anonymous, no doubt."

I grin. "Works too, doesn't it?"

His laugh is intoxicating. "Like a charm. I thought you were just another pretty face, well toned calves, killer bicep and a perfect body for a power weight lifter. Do you miss boxing?"

He noticed my body! The muscles didn't turn him off. I like this guy. I shake my head emphatically. "No. I'm done with that. I set my objectives and exit strategy. When my objectives were met, the ring had nothing else to offer me."

"Fascinating. I almost saw the championship fight."

"Almost?"

His mouth breaks into a big "gotcha" grin. "Yep. The fight was scheduled, but for some dumb reason the fight never happened."

I frown. "What. Are. You. Talking. About? Of course the fight happened."

He shakes his head. "A fight takes two people, but this one seemed to have only two hits and that was it."

"Two hits? What do you mean by two? My knockout combination was four hits."

Now the devil is laughing. He holds up two fingers. "Just two-I'm not counting those love taps you two exchange to get the measure and reach of your opponent. It's solid hits I'm talking about. Real punches."

Confusion has me slack jawed.. "Excuse me, are we talking about the same fight?"

That's when he gives me the "gotcha" grin, "Yep, same fight. He holds his fist up. "Two hits." One finger pops up." You hit him, " another finger snaps to attention. "He hits the matt. See? Just two." Then he laughs uproariously at his joke's success.

I laugh at him laughing at me. "OK, You suckered me into that one and I took the bait."

Whew! He didn't dig up ROTC and the Marines. Yet.

My cunt smiles. It may be gamecock night after all.

Gino stands, slaps money on the table to cover the check and we're out into the brisk night air. "Care for a stroll in the park, Danny?"

I shiver. "Brr! Yes, but I don't think I'm dressed for the park."

When he sees me shiver he put his arm around my bare shoulders. The shivers don't even slow down. When he asks if that is better, I say, "sort of."

"Sort of?" He stops and pulls me to his chest to warm me up and I turn it into a hug. "Oh thank you."I hope this isn't awkward for you."

He laughs and kisses the top of my head and said, "No, I wanted to do that anyway.

When I lean back far enough to see his face my body shifts forward and presses his cock against my leg. Is that dick growing? It is!... I like it, I like it! "What have you wanted to do?" His smile morphs into a grin before kissing me lightly on the lips. When I don't resist, he increases the lip time and slips his tongue between my lips. Our tongues hug, rub, and enter that world renown romance dance. Hey! Look ma, I'm kissing a man! One with a cock like an elephant trunk!

I literally melt into his arms like molten glass in a kiln. At the back of my mind I justify being with a man by denying he is a man.; He's my chick with a dick.

Dyke? I don't see a dyke. Oh, you mean the fool swimming in denial toward the identity crises conumdrum? What does that make me? Fucked up, that's what.

This almost sounds like a cheap romance story, but since a dyke is smitten by a swinging dick instead of a wet pussy and swollen clit, it is no ordinary tale.

At his apartment we talk, kiss, and make out.

Eventually I meet Mr. Cock. It is remarkable! It is marvelous and amazing. I lick and suck and play with his bat and balls. I love it. That hot rod is harder than a Grinch's heart and hotter than Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, and Gina Woods naked in a sauna. I flesh out my vision at the golf course.

I lick, squeeze and tease until he can't stand it anymore. He grabs my head, pushes downward, and then fucks my mouth with short strokes. He goes slo-mo at first for a minute before turning into a fast and furious fucking jackhammer. It is both exciting and exhilarating. He is my first man. It is down right intoxicating. If that sounds like I'm turning bi, get real and piss off. If a guy sucks one little dick, does that make him a cocksucker? Not even. If a Lass bounces off one guy's meat, does that void her lesbo card? Is she automatically a member of the bicycle club? No way! She's not on a bi-cycle; she's on a try-cycle. She won't "bi" it until she tries it.

I start out by controlling the man, by controlling his cock; then his head, and take charge. I am controlling his cock while he controls me. I never dreamed a man could be so exciting. Then suddenly his body stiffens, his head arches back and I start going up and down sucking as hard as I can, which inspires his cock to gush cum like a geyser in Yellowstone National Park. Sucking a real cock is new to me. Plastic cocks don't spit semen. Since Gino is my first man, which is why I don't know what to do next. I wing it by doing what girls do to each other; keep sucking and licking, drill for the maximum number of climaxes she's capable of. He spews, I swallow and keep going. I am so hungry for his cock I refuse to let go, even for a second. About thirty seconds later, the volcano explodes again. Orgasm number two must have been a winner because his body jerks, twitches, stiffens, and spasms and keeps fucking my mouth faster than a horny rabbit in cage of does. I keep squeezing and slurping. When the third orgasm begins I put a tight squeeze on his balls. When I squeeze he cums more. I had no idea a man could have that much cum, but this one seemed to have magic balls with a never ending supply.

Finally, he is drained and spent. His limp cock slides out of my mouth, and I start kissing my way up toward his nipples. When I reach them I nibble and bite and suck. Once I finish the second one, I kiss my way up his neck and nibble and chew on his earlobe before going straight for his mouth. My tongue fucks his mouth like a hard dick. I poke, and lick and dick his tongue rough and aggressively.

He whispers in my ear, "Pussy time. I'm starving."

I kiss him hard and slide up and straddle his head. I plant my knees on each side of his head, press my pussy against his face and wiggle my hips and say. "OK, Stud, fuck my pussy with your tongue while I rub your face in it.".

After making his face sopping wet with my juicy cunt, I tease my clit by wiggling it on his slippery nose. While my clit dances he slips his tongue into my slit, and bam! In less than a second I leap from thrilling pleasure to mind-blowing ecstasy. When the tip of his tongue licks the edge of my G spot a bolt of lightning slams into my tunnel, sizzling every nerve in my body and then launches me into the stratosphere. Wow! Fuck a rubber duck! Aiiieeee!!!!! My G-spot and clit at the same time? Oh-my-god. Oh-my-god. OH. MY. GOD!"

I press down hard to give that long flicking tongue a better reach to stimulate every centimeter of my G-spot with long laps and slurps. I swear if the sensation gets an inch more intense I'll drop into a coma. Sheeeeeeeee-it! His long tongue-cock is an orgasm gun firing at machine gun speed. Fuuuuuuuck!

After that roller coaster ride in orgasm park, he rolls me onto my back, buries his face in my cunt and resumes the clit and g-spot action. Then, he inserts one finger after another until his entire hand is wrist deep in my wet, drooling pussy. He turns his hand-dick from side to side and slowly saws in and out. As that hand fans back and forth it gains speed before it balls into a fist, and pistons in and out faster and faster like a locomotive racing down a mountain. "Fuck me Gino! Yes, you whore hopping monster cock gigolo. Fist-fuck this cunt! Oh my god Gino! You're the-ohhhhhhhhhhhhe. the-ahhhhhhhhAHHH!... The-oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!-.the Granddaddy... of all cunt lickers ...and fisters in the ...whole damn world."

Don't know how long we'd been face fucking and fisting when I finally flop sideways off him exhausted, but happy and content.

Then-Cocktail time! Hot damn!

I sit up, grab his trousers and tug them down to his knees and off both feet at once. I eye his crotch in his briefs. "Hmm, sir, you remind me of a pelican. That's the bird whose bill can hold more than his belly can." I run both hands over the waistband and into the Promised Land. "'Whoa. Talk about milk and honey!" I point to my breast. 'I've got the milk, now give me some honey."

It is my first real dick but obviously not his first pussy. We are kissing hot and heavy when I grab his crotch. "Nice truck, there sir. I have a garage you can park in if you'd like.

Between kisses he says, "I like. I like. Are you still wet enough to skip the lube?"

"Eh, a light coat on that big guy is enough."

He is oiled, primed, and ready to park his truck in my garage. "Gino"

"Ummm?"

I shove him back on the bed and squat over his cock. "I'll drive this train so I can manage the pain if there is any. I'll direct your dives.'

"Terrific plan. Let's rock and roll."

I ease my pussy down enough for his cock to get its nose in the door. I slowly slide up and down. I go a little deeper each time, until the head of his cock is just under my clit, snuggling up to the 'g-spot.

I wiggle my ass and we both get thrills and chills. I slide up halfway and down. Up and down, faster and faster, as we get hotter and hotter. He grabs the base of his cock and moves it in a circular motion while I go up and down. Thoughts explode in my head. Holy shit! He's fucking and screwing me at the same time! How did I make room for that? I am stretched to the max. NOT! I hope.

His hard cock is like white-hot steel and getting hotter. 'Every part of my pussy is into the act. Moving his cock in circles hits every edge on the entrance, and the head moves and wiggles against my G-spot to put me over the edge. This is my first live flesh-blood cock Wow! No straps, harness, or dildo. Gotta love it.

His body writhes, stiffens, and explodes. That gets me off and Ohhhhhhh; Good god that is good.

Jolts of ecstasy shoot from my pussy and go global. Next I am washed over by a very warm wave, then a hot one. Alternating sensations of fire and ice capture my cunt, and then takes every nerve in my body captive. Hot cold, hot cold, HOT, cold!. My body has a feeding frenzy of lust and raw, hard pounding sex. Feelings change faster than flashes from a flickering strobe light. I gyrate my hips so much they're ready to blast off the runway. My pussy revels in the heat and hardness of his engorged cock.

12