Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lower one leg and push it toward my feet, and then throw myself onto his hairy chest and roll sideways facing him. My hips are still grinding in a smooth rhythm, and his cock is going in and out in a slower, sensuous way. We hook hips and join lips. My tongue dives toward his with a high sense of urgency and raging hunger. Our tongues match the rhythm of our hips. We press our bodies together nose to nose and toes to toes. We blend into each other and become one.

We kiss passionately, moving our hips in a lazy Hawaiin hulla dance rhythm. I memorize the sweetness of his breath; the warmth of his body, the heat of his passion, the feel of his thighs against mine; and a natural earthiness of his hairy chest being pressed firmly against my welcoming breast.

"This is a perfect night, Gino. As perfect as I could ever imagine."

"Yes, it's beyond incredible, Danny. Your body belongs against mine. My lips are happiest when pressed against yours. My cock is in heaven when it's in your pussy; and your pussy is all the heaven it wants in this life."

Our hips increase their speed, and bond fires of passion burn hotter and hotter.

We fuck hard, then soft in a trance -like state. I am his and he is mine for this period in time and we both know it. We give ourselves to each other completely, holding nothing back.

This time the orgasms are way off the charts. Spasm after spasm driven by passion race up and dive down peaks and valleys of exhilarating ecstasy and bliss. The sex is amazing. His cock and balls are amazing.

We rest, drink a beer, have some pretzels, dill pickles, chunks of cheese and a handful of grapes and talk. What an incredible night. I definitely like real cock.

Next time our sex is more like making love, than being so fired up and wild. Holding each other for so long while still connected increases the night's value for me.

The second time together I know the interweaving of our hearts, souls and passion we're sharing so freely will keep us together.

Fuck! Am I losing my grip on my sexuality? Do I really understand myself? Am I clouding my lezzy identity? Is this lesbian going down? Is she falling for a man, just his cock, or both. Shit!

One identity crisis looming on the horizon with scattered showers of doubt, confusion, and uncertainty.

It was a wonderful year, but we had our fights and arguments. Most of them involved his pacifist views of war an d war machines made up of hundreds of thousands of people. And I, yes, me, became the face of the military bogey man, because I was in the ROTC program ion my way for a career in the U.S. Marine Corp.

The night before I left we had our last argument over our usual subject. Guns, violence, war , and the Marines.

He said things like: "How can you continue on the path of war and destruction?"

I'd come back hard and strong. "I can continue on this path because I CHOSE to be on this path. God damn it, Gino; I've dreamed of becoming a marine all my life. It's what I want, and I am good at the things Marines must be good at. I am good at planning missions, and I am hell with a rifle and handgun. I am made for the Marines Gino, can't you see that?"

"I see nothing but blood, death and graves. I see senseless war drawn out costing the lives of our youths. I see war, and weapons of war as a growth industry. Greedy war lords and captains of industries profiting from manufacturing; small arms and big guns, bombs, missiles, munitions industry, rolling armory, anti-aircraft armory, fighter jets and helicopter gunships, wars hips, and on it goes."

"Gino, if you feel that way about my chosen career, then it is good that we're going our separate ways."

We did that ten years ago. I missed him the moment I stepped on the plane to go to Paris Island, South Carolina for boot camp. I was s urrounded by men, but none were Gino, so I kept company with women and was content.

12