Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 07

Story Info
Smoking hot sex scene.
5k words
5
955
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: THE DANCE

DANNY'S Story

I'm hiding at the bar because I don't know what to do. He's tall, maybe I can spot him. Or maybe he can spot me. Just as I set my glass on the bar my phone chirps. I put the caller on hold and rush to a quiet spot and take the call.

"Mando, this is Chuck."

Oh shit. He only uses my code name when he has a job for me."Oh, Chuck, no assignment tonight, PLEASE use someone else. PLEASE!"

"Sorry, but you are the only one qualified for this one because the client refuses to have a team protecting him. Anyway, you won't be on duty until I call you. Until then, have fun."

"OK, Chuck. Tell me what I'm dealing with."

"A possible mob or cartel hit. Expect a full team, not just one man. It's supposed to appear to be abduction, but it's a hit. The man has a high security suite, but the guards with those suites are not trained to deal with professional assassins. The high security features of those suites only keep out amateurs. These guys will breach it in a minute. Do you have your gear with you?"

"As always. It's in my hotel room. Who are the bad guys?"

"An assassin team from Columbia-"

"What? A Colombian hit team? The one who work for the cartels?"

That's the ones."

"The Machetes?"

"That's the intel I have, yes."

"Er, good luck finding someone stupid enough to go again those cut throat savages. Sorry, old boy, but I'm out. The Machetes! Fuck a truck, Chuck. You're out of your FBI mind! The machetes are sociopath killers. Genocide and homicide are the same to them. They kill everyone present. Everyone, Chuck No witnesses. Good luck with this one. Bye."

"Wait a minute!" You have the brains and skill set to take these guy out. I'll send blueprints and schematics of the hotel and detail schematics of the top three floors. There's a crawl space above their apartment and the hall. A skilled sniper will have the advantage."

"Maybe, but we'll never know, will we? Bye."

"WAIT! At least look at the layout. If you find the perimeters required to succeed, give it serious consideration. Oh, about fees, you can name your price.

"Dead people don't need money, Chuck. How much are the assassins

paid?"

"The cartel pays in some cash, some drugs, and military grade weapons. Example: A fifty million dollar street value of drugs cost the cartel ten to fifteen mil. Therefore, a hundred million payment cost them twenty-to-thirty K. Once they step on the drugs they'll net a hundred fifty mil minimum.. Therefore, they can afford being the highest bidder for gangs of mercinariess and assassins that push drugs."

The weapons cost them more, but they will be a minor part of the trade, if any. The cartel pays twenty-five cents on the dollar, but Your client will pays with 100% money. No bartering. Name your price."

"Considering the number and identity of the shooters, the risk, and that I'll have to disappear after this...twenty-five mil and five mil a head, plus five mil for expenses, and one mil for material, equipment, supplies, etc. Lodge a letter of credit for fifty mil with my attorney for escrow, and I'll give instructions for distributing the six mil for expenses and material. Done?"

Since ten percent of my fee goes to the black ops fund to keep the boys away from budget requests, and remain invisible. The six mil for expenses is for them. Therefore, high numbers from me makes them happy. He'll agree.

"Done."

"Good. Who's the client.

"You'll receive that info if and when we call. I am sending the layout of the hotel now."

"OK, Chuck. What's my authority?"

"Lethal force if necessary."

"OK. But try to find someone else in the meantime ―please?"

"Yes, Mando, but you are the only person that can handle a situation like this solo. Stay alive. That's an order."

Disappointed, I end the call and return to the bar. A body guard is always on call. But I am a high dollar and low profile specialist that works alone. My code name, Commando, fits my style like skin. Unpredictable and lethal.

I'm sipping my drink and cursing Chuck when I have the eerie feeling someone is watching me. I turn around and WHAM! There he is, even more handsome than ever, still has the body of an athlete, and... and.... And... I'm in love all over again. My heart flutters. I feel faint and light headed. All that anxiety and worry is over. He's here! I found him! My skin tingles just like the first time I saw him. My breaths are shallow. I'm struggling to keep him in focus. I try not to love him. I try.

I throw caution under the freight train and rush into his arms hugging and crying and feeling stupid about worrying about my makeup running from my tears. I feel foolish and deliriously happy at the same time. I'm supposed to be the woman with nerves of steel. That steel just turned to play dough. After all these years, he is standing in front of me. A hunk who was all man and muscle, and still is sporting that bulge. When I notice it I I'm giddy.

He kisses me first. He is hungry and passionate. I melt and I become an ex-dike the moment I feel his touch. At the moment I'm not a man with a pussy. I'm not a man at all. I am a woman with a stud. Tonight he is MY stud and I am HIS woman.

We still haven't spoken. He smothers me with kisses, and I love every one of them and hunger for more.

He looks into my eyes and speaks for the first time. "Danny, you are stunning. I am SO glad you are here."

I gush.. "Me too, Gino, me too. I have wanted this so much."

"Then I assume you don't have a boyfriend or husband?"

I shake my head. "No husband, no kids, and no boyfriend. You are the only man I have ever been with. How about you?"

He grins. It is a beautiful grin. His teeth are perfect. His lips are perfect. His face is perfect. Hell, he is all perfect and in my arms.

"No, I have no boyfriend, husband, girlfriend, or wife."

My heart skips a beat when he says that. And I swear my clit twitched. "Then Gino, there is nothing keeping us from having our own fantastic reunion."

"What a magnificent, fantastic idea. Shall we dance?"

We glide to the dance floor, find a spot big enough to turn in circles, and begin slow, sensual movements to a slow love song.

He whispered in my ear. " I wanted to see you so much it scared me. I am so glad you're here."

"Same here. I was terrified, not knowing if you were single or attached, or if you would even want to see me again, or if you would even be here." I giggle. "Yet we both got through those roadblocks and here we are. This is SO exciting."

I press my body against his from the knees up. I slide a little to his right so I can press my cunt against his thigh. I want to get as much out of this night as I can. I intend to milk every second and memorize them all into a movie so I can watch it over and over for the rest of my life. Just being held close with my head on his chest and my body pressing against his cock is a dream come true. When I feel him grow, long, thick, and firm I guess it was a dream come true for him too.

My clit is so happy I'm not surprised when it readies itself to create an orgasm like the first time we met. My nipples are engorged and stiff. I hold on to Gino and let the organ play. Gino holds me tight as I rub my clit against his cock. We climax at the same time with a series of high notes. We are sneaking sex in public on the dance floor among hundreds of people. It is a kinky thing to do. It is thrilling being both naughty and nice; both embarrassed and proud. Cock and pussy coming together to cum together. We both come on a fast train. I was randy and ready the moment I saw him. I have been ready for the last three weeks. My pussy has the attention it needs for the moment; she is happy.

I am exploding when I feel his pants get wet from his load. My panties are soaking wet.

Those moments packed light and played big. Lightning struck. Bolts of deliciously hot, erotic pleasure flash and dash from my cunt up my spine and then all the way to my eyes, and back. My eyes are almost as moist as my cunt from such extreme pleasure. I wonder if it was like that for Gino. Did his fingers tingle like mine? Were his stomach muscles rippling from pleasure while fires of passion filled flames flashed and shot from the bottom of his feet to the top of his head?

When the second wave of pleasure comes I am all his. I give myself to him. All of me. Every molecule, thought, and feelings are his for this moment in time. I am as limp as a wet noodle and my legs are like rubber bands. My heart is racing so fast it warrants a speeding ticket. I am as high as a drunk giraffe and as ecstatic as I was the first time we made love. Love and lust saturates my soul.

Gino holds me and pressed his face against mine while we finished the dance. It didn't occur to me at the moment that orgasms with him-a man-was the best ever. I got laid standing up with my clothes on. It is more than kinky and kooky; it is a special, unique experience all our own. Something to remember. Something to cherish, and I imagine something for us to laugh about.

When the dance ends Gino steers us out the door to an elevator and up to a luxurious suite with a guard at the entrance, a king size bed and three other bedrooms. Champagne waited for us, but it will have to wait a little longer because we want each other first.

We tumble onto the bed and lay facing each other. He explores my tongue with his. He is hungry, but being fed. It is a scrumptious meal and it will take a long time for me to eat my fill.

I remember the call from Chuck. "Gino, I am a professional bodyguard. I'm on alert for a possible assignment tonight. Hopefully it won't come, but I need to have my gear on hand if it does. I'll run get it and be right back, OK?"

He frowns. "OK, if that's the best we can do, then that's the best we can do. I guess that means you carry a gun."

"Yes, of course."

He sighs. "And your gear has more guns?"

I nod.

"OK. I'll explain the situation to my guard  in his booth you saw by the door. Here's a key to the elevator. Remember where it is? It only comes to this room."

He introduced me to the guard and explains that I'll return and I am out the door. I go down to the first floor, switch elevators, go to my room. Kammy must have gone to her own room in case I need a place to bring Gino. I get my cases with the gear, and make it back to his room in record time. The bedroom is far on the other side of the living room and dining room. That gives us all the privacy we need away from the guard.

I don't know whether to tell him why he is the only man I've ever fucked, but whatever I decide can wait. There's a hard cock waiting for me. Either a cock or the biggest clit I've ever seen. I giggle at the thought. That would be a world record clit.

****

He is in bed on top of the covers wearing a robe and reading something. I can't wait. I slide out of my clothes, hang up the dress, and put my pants and boots near the bed in case Chuck calls. I slide a pistol in my boot for easy access in case some hotshot mother fucker brings the fight to me while Gino is fucking me blind.

When all is set, I grab a robe, hop into bed and attack his so kissable lips.

After a good round of lip action it's supper time. I fill my hands with cock and kiss my way down to it. I'm tingling all over with excitement. Excitement hell, it is pure raw lust. I tease his cock with my tongue until it is as hard as a tax collector's heart. I tongue his gland as long as I can stand it before gobbling up as much as my lips fit around, and all my mouth can hold. I suck hard while pressing my tongue against the underside of his dick and massage it with long strokes and slurps. Oh yeah! This is what I'm talking about. I have read that the underside of the gland is a highly sensitive part of the cock; for some men it is even more sensitive than the head. My lips slide up and down on the top of his cock while my tongue massaged the underside. My nipples are full and firm. My clit is so engorged it is more like a cock than a clit.

I grip the long, hard, hot rod firmly and move it up and down the length in rhythm with my tongue. I suck, lick, and pump that cock, savoring every second of it. I doubt he'll last long the first time and any time now he'll fill my mouth with his jiz. Yep. Here it comes. When his body stiffens I grab his balls and squeeze tight while my right hand jacks his cock fast and furiously. I have a firm grip on his balls,and cock, and a lip lock on his dick's gland-head. My head and hands are going faster than a hula dancer after five cups of espresso.

I slurp and suck until... until... Boom! The bazooka fires and the well is open. That massive cock spits and spews and floods my mouth with so much hot cum it's more like a hose connected to a fire hydrant. He paints my tongue with cum over and over after each swallow. I love it. I don't slow down, squeezing his balls and jacking his cock and sucking hard. The first orgasm is finished but I want more. I have wanted it-craved it-dreamed of it so long I'm not ready to let go or give it up. This is my cock tonight. It isn't his; It is mine! Mine to suck and fuck. Mine to pleasure him with, and to pleasure me with. It is mine to play with, to kiss and lick. Mine. All mine. I'm a happy cum slut. Yummy!

His hands fly to the top of my head to keep it steady while he fucks my mouth like a pussy. His hips piston back and forth fucking my lips and burying them in cock hair. In and out like powerful pistons. He pumped faster and faster.

My mouth isn't just a mouth now, it is a mouth pussy and he is giving it hell. My sex is sopping wet, and dopamine is flooding my brain. Excitement grips my core and sends my soul dancing the rumba as I pole danced on Gin's titanium-like rod. My heart pumps hot blood through a network of arteries and veins faster than a naked lover running from a jealous husband. My mouth is hot and juicy for his cock, and his cock fills my mouth-pussy completely with plenty of cock left over. He fucks, I suck and Sir Cock spews more cum into my eager mouth. He keeps spewing and I keep sucking and swallowing greedily until his body stiffens, his six pack abs tighten and release rapidly and then holds firm. His grunts and groans of pleasure fill the air as his cock coats my tongue with the finally of his creamy cum concert.

Dyke? What dyke? Stand down muff diver, because tonight I am a cocksucker.

****

I drain him dry before I rest my head on his chest. "Gino."

"Emmm?"

"I've missed you and your cock."

"I've missed you and your pussy too, Danny. We belong together."

"I'll drink to that. Ready for Champagne?"

"That'll be nice."

I slide out of bed and pour two fluted Champagne glasses two thirds full of the golden bubbly beverage and glide like a butterfly over to his side of the bed.

He takes one long sip and hands me an empty glass. "Boy you worked up a thirst, Stud." I refill our glasses and return to our love palace.

Then... it is his turn to play the mouth organ. Ohhh, and how that that hunk of beef can play! He makes a finger dick by putting his four fingers together and fucks me with it while giving my clit thrill after thrill. Next, he goes to a higher level when he slips his thumb into my pussy while still licking my clit. Then he slips his middle finger into my ass' rosebud. The thumb and finger move back and forth, in and out, in opposite directions driving me crazy. I love being fucked two ways while my clit has the time of its life. The thumb and finger rub against each other, escalating my delight and pleasure to dizzying heights.

Then he does something smart and sweet; he talks to me. "Danny, tell me when I am going the right speed for you. Let me know if I am hurting you."

"That is perfect, yummy-licious. Ohhh, get back to the clit work―Ohhh, I love it when you lick me and suck my clit and double fuck me like this. Woo-hoo yeah, baby!"

Then a delightfully wild orgasm swamps my senses and engulfs me with clouds of high voltage and ends with the soothing effect of a warm bubble bath. He slows down while I come just right so he can keep hand fucking my cunt and ass while sucking and nibbling on my engorged clit. It is ecstasy. He is the hottest bitch I've played with. Ever.

. I writhe, arch, and pull his head hard against my eager pussy. It feels like beams of lights flashing through his tongue to my pussy, up my body, and down my legs. Red flash, green flash, yellow flash, green flash, blue flashes blinking one after the other faster and faster. The climaxes hit a crescendo, and finish with a hum like the low note on a clarinet. Then it's like warm, salty, waves wash over me, mellowing me, easing me down from the stratosphere. It is is sublime, Ummm. I love, love, love it. Am loving it.

:He moves to my breast, nibbling each nipple before kissing my lips with deep, red hot passion. He rubs my tummy as he talks softly.

"Danny, I hoped beyond hope I would see you again someday. Year after year I kept that hope alive. Hell, it kept me alive. I could never love anyone the way I love you."

"After all these years, Gino? Haven't you found someone?"

"No, there is no one to find. Danny, baby, You are one of a kind."

"You are too. You are the only man I have ever loved, Gino."

"Danny, how long did you stay in the Marines?"

"Eight years active, and in the reserves ever since.. It was a fit, Gino. It was me through and through.. Everyone assumed I was a lifer. A career marine."

"Why weren't you then, since it was a fit?"

"I was chosen to participate in a hush-hush elite program right out of boot camp. Apparently they'd had a flashlight up my ass watching every move during the last two years in the ROTC program." I giggle."But your flashlight was bigger. Training was brutal the first three years, and even more demanding the last three."

"Wow, that must have cost you guys a lot of blood and tears, and a bundle of taxpayers' money..:

"You've got that right. Training was so thorough I'm equipped to do whatever it takes to rescue and protect people. It wasn't until the third year that we learned we were being trained and equipped for covert operations requiring teams of five or less, but solo operations was the actually final goal. The seals and other military groups already have small operations covered. The object was to build teams of one.

"Is it a fit too?"

"Yes, it is perfect for me. How about you?"

"I just left the priesthood a month ago."

I rise up on my elbow to look at him. "Damn! I always felt deliciously naughty fucking a priest. Why leave?"

"My father was very ill. I'm his only son and only child. He begged me to keep his legacy alive. He was on his death bed on his way into surgery. He said whether he lived or died, he was done. So, I resigned and became his shadow to get my bearings, so to speak.".

I make a wide sweeping gesture toward the luxurious suite. "Gold filigree wallpaper and furniture, thousand dollar a yard carpet, four bedrooms, an office, richly appointed dining and living rooms plus a separate bar and rooftop swimming pool." I shake my head and laugh. "Vow of poverty my ass!"

He roared with laughter in his signature rich baritone voice. He timidly held out a shaking palm, "Please mam, can you spare some change for a poor, impoverished child of the Lord?"

I slapped his hand away, grinning. "No spare change, son, but you look starved. "How about all the pussy you can eat?"

He sticks his lower lip out and begs, "Please mam, may I eat some now, and take some home for breakfast, lunch, and dinner...for the next month?"

After we share a long passionate kiss, he says, " Danny, we've made love out of starvation and urgency, now let's love from the passion we feel."

"Emmm, that sounds nice."

He grins." But first, I have something to tend to."

12