Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that?"

He pulled me onto his lap with my naked butt facing him. "You left me for a bunch of other boys, and for that, my lady, you deserve a good spanking."

Whap! He starts the spanking with his hand. Slap! Ohhh, it hurt so good. He stops after ten swats and runs his hands all over my bottom, lightly stroking and massaging it tenderly. It's nice, but the real reason for massaging my red ass is to bring the blood to the surface so the flat swats sting more. He spanks a few for times with quick firm slaps before the spanking gets harder on one cheek at a time. Then he changes rhythm and tempo. He goes from a drum cadence to a drum roll. Then he spanks faster than Flamenco dancers stomp. Will he slack off when my butt cheeks turn from rosy red to fire engine red? Nooo.

"You're a naughty girl for running away from me."

He keeps spanking.

"I know."

"You know you deserved this don't you?"

"Yes, I definitely do. OW!"

"You were a bad bitch to abandon the only man who loved you as much as I did.

"I know. I'm sorry."

He keeps up the 'punish the naughty girl' talk and swats my butt without mercy. God, I love spankings. When my buttocks glow like embers of hot coals a furnace, he moves down just below my cheeks to my thighs and continues spanking and talking.

"Do you promise to be good from now on?"

My ass stings and burns and the slaps hurt. "I'll be good. I'll behave! Owe!" He spanks so fast my butt and thighs are on fire.

"Does that hurt?"

"I answer in pain, "Yes. My ass is on fire!"

"Do you want to stop?""

Actually, I love spankings. "No! Don't stop. Cup you hands and spank harder. Make it hurt better. Punish this bad girl. Make me pay for not staying with you."

He did. Instead of a sounding like the slap of an open hand, the cupped hand is more of a thump or thud. It can make a popping sound if the hand is cupped right. The louder sounds enhance the experience of being punished. The slaps make the skin sting, but the cupped hands send the pain deeper.

"Harder," I beg. "It hurts so good! More! I want more." He spanks without mercy and I love it. Oh yes!! Yes, yes, yes! Ouch!"

He spanks me until I cry. My ass is as red as a tomato. He soothes my flaming bottom with gentle strokes of his hand and rubs each cheek and thigh with aloe lotion. Then he eases me off his lap so my head is in his lap and pushes his hard cock into my mouth. "Suck, bitch. That's right, eat my cock. Now lick my balls."

I get rough after the spanking to retaliate -- or pretend to. It's all a game.

This cock sucker sucks his cock and licks his balls until he pulls me back up. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him on the mouth, fucking his mouth with my tongue. "How does your cock taste? I'm fucking you with the tongue that licked your balls and sucked your cock. How do you like sucking your own dick?"

I torture his tongue and mouth with mine, pausing every now and then to nibble on his lip. He is so excited he may cum all over my back.

He is ready alright. He pushes me back to his cock. I snatch that beautiful wand and put a hand job in motion. He stiffens and pushes my head down to hover over his cock. "Catch the cum in your mouth like a good cock slut and cum dump."

I catch some but most splatter my face. I lick the cum from the top of his dick and then gobble his cock real good like a good cock slut should. I suck like I am sucking cum out of his cock like sucking an orange. Squeeze, squeeze; suck suck. Squeeze and suck. Then I squeeze the base of his shaft and hold it with a vice grip. His rock hard hot rod expands because the blood has nowhere to go. I let the pressure build. When I release it I press my knuckles between his balls and asshole to stimulate the prostate, the P-spot ―He goes wild. He thrashes and raises his hips, and then sits half way up to watch me. This load is light, but the orgasm spasms at full throttle.

I slurp and suck until he collapses, and then wipe the cum off my face. Time to kiss my way back to his nipples. I suck and nibble on the left one, and then give the other nipple equal time. He is so spent he doesn't react when I sink my teeth into his tits. The boy is whipped. I put my mouth close to his ear, kiss right behind it, and whisper. "You and your cock are the boss. You are the cock of the walk. Cock of my walk anyway. Know what else?"

"What?"

"I like sucking that incredible hunk of man meat and licking your balls. I sucked you dry, didn't I?"

"Bone dry. And you are a world class cock sucker. Question: How much cock can a cock sucker suck when the cock sucker's sucking cock?"

I giggle. 

"Danny babe, you are a mile over amazing, and five miles above the sexiest woman in the world. Your lips are ripe with magic and your tongue fucks my mouth like a hard dick. And visions of that superior, beautiful, firm ass and steaming hot twat caused ten years of dreams so wet I woke up hard, horny with a void only you can feel."

"You say the nicest romantic words. I love it. I snuggle up to him and put my head on his chest. "Know something else?"

"Ummm?"

We're not even half done. We've got miles to go when we fuck. Or is it, we've got miles of sex to go before we sleep."

"I've got a better idea, Danny"

"Better than miles of sex before we sleep?"

"How about we sleep so we can go a hundred miles after we recharge our batteries-or rather, after I charge MY batteries. It looks like your pussy is just getting warmed up."

"Well, OK," I say, "But there is no way you're getting out that door until that cock snoops around my pussy and plunges in." I grin and tweak his nose. "Got that?"

He grins too. "Got it, and gonna get more."

****

"That's the way it is." I jump out of bed. "I'm going to take a shower while you catch a nap." Before he could reply I snatch my purse off the end table and zoom to the bathroom to take a warm shower.

After drying off I can't resist calling Kammy. When she answers I squeal. "Oh my god, Kammy, he is incredible!"

She giggles. "I take it you found the cock of your dreams."

"Yeah, but you are the pussy of my dreams and don't you forget it."

"Oh, I'm so glad to hear that. Save some pussy for me."

"Guaranteed."

I finish the call and crawl back into bed with my cock- and Gino too, of course.

12