Mando Bk. 02: Good Badass Bitch Ch. 01-02

Story Info
This is the second book in the Mando Trilogy.
5.6k words
4.6
1.1k
00

Part 11 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MANDO : BOOK TWO: A GOOD BADASS BITCH

By Jan Topaz

Mando: Book Two: A Good BADASS BITCH

Copyright © 2022 by Jan Topaz. All rights reserved. This Book Or Any Portion

Thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Printed in the United States of America

First Printing, 2022

Jan Topaz

Chapter 1  The Grand Master

GINO'S STORY

We're in the Gym ready to spar.

Gail shouts.  "Remember, I won't hold back. I'll fight to win.

I retort in fun. "Quit stalling, jelly bean, I thought you were mean."

"OK, it's your funeral." She attacks. I block several punches and then WHAM! She's on the floor. She looks around, stunned. That wasn't supposed to happen. She attacks again and thirty seconds later she is back on the ground. She is seething.

I stop holding back on her. She attacks and I do a forward roll and a fast side kick to her left hip. WHOP! She hits the wall."

She's beyond seething now. She hates losing. She's going to close the gap fast to rob any kick of it's power. In the same move she punches and goes for the kill. I grab both arms and do a side ways spin and then roll forward. She sails over my head and lands with a very tired flop. She stood and walked over holding out her hand to shake and congratulate me. That trick is kindergarten stuff.

"You sure surprised me, Gino. Put'er there, big guy. When my hand meets hers she slaps the other hand on my arm above my wrist and whirls into a judo throw. It is clean, good. But...when she throws me I turned her throw into a forward flip and sailed right out of it. Then I spin around and kick her on the lower part of the of back of her neck. She goes sprawling. This time she doesn't get up. She just sits staring at me. I have marked my territory as the alpha male.

"OK, wise guy. Your Kung Fu wasn't anywhere near the style you're using, and you damn sure didn't do acrobatics. Where did you learn all that?"

"I'll tell you the whole story when we finish. Other than guns, what weapons do you practice with, like knives and what not."

"Knives, sticks, staves, hatchets, bow and arrows, darts and spikes, stars. both long bow cross bow, knife discs called saucers, and sometimes numb chucks. I also practice throwing different things like rocks, stones, base balls, and so on.

"Sounds reasonable. All those are silent. Where do you throw them?" She spins around, takes long strides and beckons with the crook of her fingers.

"Follow me. Depending on the distance I have a target area over yonder, and an indoor gun range is good for the bow for stationary targets. Moving targets are practiced in the far corner. I use dummies to practice things like the garrote on. Can you throw?"

"A little. I haven't trained to attack, just to protect."

That grin pops back on her face. "Want to make a little wager?"

"Sure, which one?"

"All of them. Knives, hatches, bows and nunchucks."

"All right I'll follow your lead."I feel sneaky but not guilty.

She moves to the left and motions to several walls of weapons."Knives and hatchets are over here. That berm keeps things in the country." She choses five knives and points to the target. "I will press this lever and that silhouette target will either come at me, away, or to one side or the other. Watch." She pressed the lever and the silhouette came barreling toward her. She threw so fast I didn't see the arm in motion. Thunk!! A head shot. The next target came at her from the corner. Thunk! Too bad, too sad for that guy too. Next she pressed two levers at the same time. She was attacked from both sides and they came in fast. Swish! Swish! Thunk, thunk!. Those knives were buried deep into those wooden cutouts with faces painted on them. Those knives were in their heads two seconds after they started.

She pushes five knives over to me. "Just press the levers when you are ready."

I press the lever twice and a wooden dude races toward me from the left, and another one from the center. No problem. Thud. Thud! Now it is time to show off. When I press the remaining three levers three targets hauled ass toward me. I throw quickly and straight. All head shots. I turn to an astonished Danny. "This is a pretty good setup you have here Danny. This is great. You've even got your own obstacle course."

She doesn't reply. She studies me through very narrow eye slits.

"Can you do that with hatchets too?"

"Uh-huh."

"Long knives like swords?"

"Yes."

"You were good with a bow in college, have you kept that up?"

I nodded. "Yes, I can meditate in peace and quiet while shooting arrows. It helps me think. "

"How about numb chucks, never mind, I have a pair over here. Just show me."

"Sure."

She trots over to the wall, snags two pairs; one double and one triple.

"Here you are, hot shot, wow me!"

I do. Shaolin monks beat crap out of me for two years growing up before I could handle them well enough to defend myself. Once I had the swing of it, they taught me more.

I swing and twirl those chucks faster and faster. And stop suddenly, bowing, presenting the nunchucks to the master as we were required to do.

"You are one fast mother fucker, Mr priest. Those reflexes look finely tuned."

"I suppose. Let's get a bow and check."

"Come on in the firing range. I have several bows there. Choose one and a few arrows."

I stopped. "Actually, Danny, if we are testing reflexes, you shoot and I'll catch. You can just remove the arrow heads, or use target arrows if your have some.

"Yep. Let's go outside."

In everyone's filth year in the monastery that raised me we began working on catching the arrow before it hit the target. Before we would be named master, the arrow was shot directly at us.

"OK Danny, I'll go near the target. The object is for me to snatch the arrow before it hits the target."

When I am in position I gave her the go ahead. " We'll do one, then two in a row. Anytime."

She releases the arrow from a compound bow instead of a longbow. The arrow flies faster than I am use to, but Swish! I catch the arrow and drop it to the ground. "Two in a row."

She shoots twice and I catch twice. "This last one is the real test. You'll shoot the arrow at my head or chest." Without saying a word she replaces the compound bow with a longbow.

"Gino are you going to tell me when to fire?"

"No. Give me a few seconds to clear my mind then shoot any time."

When I am relaxed she raises the bow, takes careful aim, and releases the arrow. Swish! My hand catches the arrow before it turns me into a pin cushion."

She walks toward me with pursed lips. "I see why you called this a secret. You are Clark Kent until super priest is needed, right?"

"I never thought of it like that."

"Gino, I seem to recall you spent ten years in China. What did you do there?"

I taught the monks English, and was the priest for a small parish for Kung Fu students and Christian Chinese residents in Mt Song. After a year I started the Chinese Catholic Church and mission churches. As a visiting monk/priest, I was forbidden to use western customs except inside the church. No American clothes, gifts; anything at all. I lived at the monastery with the Zen Buddhist monks and novices and participated in their lifestyle."

"Why?""

I chuckle. "It was a regional joke. Rather than refuse the missionaries, they made rules and requirements they knew a westerner couldn't follow. The priest had to live in a monastery and participate as a monk, no western clothes outside the church, supplies, or anything from the west was allowed. When the priest arrived he was assigned to a monastery that trained warrior monks. The monks showed him no mercy. No priest lasted a month, and left bruised and broken.."

She bobs her head and scratches her chin as she considers all the information and implications.

Gino I understand Buddhism. You were with Zen Buddhist, but what kind of monastery was it?"

The jig is up. "Shaolin."

She stomps her foot and makes a fist in the air in the "I knew it!" Fashion. "I knew something strange was going on you rascal. You trained for ten years. Were you ordained or whatever they do become a Shaolin master or teacher hey,― wait a minute. You are catholic and the monastery was Buddhist. How did that work?"

"Anything from the western church was forbidden, including titles. I lived as a monk, so to the Chinese I was their catholic monk. This worked well within that culture."

"You trained with the warrior monks, didn't you?"

"Yes, I trained for ten years with the warrior monks. I was treated the same as everyone else. Same responsibilities, same training, same expectations, same standards." I added, "And eight years at the same monastery before that as an orphan."

"Then you are a warrior, a soldier like me." Her expression changes to one of confusion. "But Gino, isn't that a contradiction to your pacifist beliefs?"

"No. We trained to protect, not to attack. Clusters of monasteries pepper North and South China, but there is no organized army. We protect our own and our emperor, that is all. The real purpose is to become one with the spirit of life. Kung Fu is a form of mediation and development centered around self discipline and our inner spirit, Chi. There are many, many things we do to develop self discipline and develop a balanced flow for the spirit of life within us: The Chi. We strive daily to perfect our inner selves so the outward self has a path to become the same. I use Kung Fu for good. Not for aggression, or part of a government army."

The ringing phone gives us a reprieve. She runs to the phone and snapped it off the bench. "Yes?"

"Danny, this is Kammy. I hate to bother you, but I left something I need to come get."

"Sure. And you can meet Gino."

"Oh, goodie. The new CEO of M&S. I am excited to meet him."

When Danny leaves, I walk out by the pool to see the patio area and to enjoy the landscaping. I see Danny and a short Chinese person appear at the patio doors and Danny points in my direction.

C

CHAPTER 2: Master Man Yee Ho

DANNY'S STORY

I point toward Gino as he turns around. "That's Gino, Kammy." Kammy wrinkles her nose and scowls in confusion.

"Are you sure?" She slaps her head. "Duh! Of course you're sure. I am just surprised because he reminds me so much of Man Yee Ho, the highest ranking Shaolin Kung Fu master in the world. He's a Grand Master. I was there when he received recognition as a Grand Master. It. Was. Awesome!"

"Well, Kammy, that's Gino Marino.."

"I'm sure. But you know what would be cool? I have pictures of Man Yee Ho's infamous fight with a hundred fifty gang members. I'll get it so you can see Gino's doppelganger. It'll only take a few minutes."

'OK, while you get the CD, I'll let Gino know what we're doing." I slide the patio door open a half-way and call him over. "Gino, Kammy is here picking up something she forgot. She says you look so much like one of her instructors she wants to show a video of what she called the infamous fight of Grand Master Man Yee Ho. She thinks you are his double. Want to join us?"

He grins. "No, I will scout around to get my bearings. Call my cell number when you finish or come find me. Fill me in later."

"OK." I go to the theater to watch her video on the big screen.

Kammy cues the CD up and hits the pause button. "This started when a gang-raped and beat a mother and her nine, and twelve-year-old daughters. They beat them to the edge of death and then dumped them in a trash heap for rats to finish."

"He hurried to see them as soon as a student told him what happened to his mother and sisters. Visitors said two things happened at the hospital: First, he wept. And then his countenance changed. His face got redder and redder with every step he took out of the hospital. By the time he reached the monastery he was purple with rage. Blood vessels and veins stood out like vines on his temples and neck. I was there as a summer student and saw him. Everyone gave him a clear path and kept quiet when he returned. He borrowed fancy clothes, a hat, and a gold watch from a wealthy Chinese merchant and dressed as a rich man."

"When he started the descent to the city, students and novices trailed far behind with phone camera's ready to document whatever happened. It is rare to see monastery monk's wear regular clothes, so we knew something was up. The hat covered his shaved head making him look wealthy.

He took a bus to town and the street where the rape happened. He walked along the street window shopping. We follow at a distance in small groups. When he was in front of an alley three gang members jerked him between the buildings to rob him. All three had switchblade knives, and one had a length of chain. Five other gangsters entered the alley from the opposite end to watch.

The gang attacked him and pushed the point of their knives in his side and face. "Give us your money and that watch, old man, or we'll cut you into confetti."

Master Man Yee Ho shook his head without speaking. One swung his chain hard at Master Man Yee. It wrapped around his waist, pinning his arms to his side. It was so smooth I know they've done it many times."

"Danny, he did nothing until they attacked. When they attacked him we heard more than saw his feet move. Whap, whap, whap. All three were on the ground. Master Man Yee Ho was freeing himself from the chains when the five men at the end of the alley rushed him followed by at least seven more. Each of them had knives and other weapons out, running, and yelling. They spread out to trap him. The sharks smell blood in the water, but the fools thought the blood was, or would be Master Man Yee's."

Kammy's voice dropped to a whisper. "That was twelve, and other gangs were forming a mob. Master Man Yee Ho waited, nothing moving but his eyes. They came all at once. We heard his hands and feet connect, but he was so fast no one saw the actual punch or kick. He knocked the Gangsters so hard against the building walls the sound of their skulls cracking was loud and distinct. It was over in seconds. The bodies didn't move, but now a whole swarm of hoodlums with knives, sticks, hatchets, and swords was swarming his way. One of them had a gun."

Kammy's hands fly to her head. "Oh! Why am I telling you? Watch. Several people filmed it with phone cameras and put the clips together. You'll see." She punches the play button and stands back.

I watch Man Yee Ho in awe as the lone monk defends himself against hordes of armed gangsters. They keep appearing like roaches from under a board. His speed increased as the fight continued. He flipped high forward and backward and used the walls as springboards when crowded. The fighters and onlookers saw moves, jumps, spins, air rolls, wall-walks, remarkable combinations of kicks, leaps, spins, punches, and throws that defy reality.

When five gangsters ran at him, he leaped high and landed on one's shoulder and stepped from shoulder to shoulder, sandwiching each head between his feet and jerking."

It all happened so smooth and fast I didn't realize the men's necks were being broken. When they dropped to the ground like lifeless rag dolls and didn't move, I figured it out. Five men had their necks broken effortlessly in under ten seconds.

When Master Man Yee Ho dropped down from the last man he took the falling man's staff.

His power, speed, and agility continued ramping up as the fight continued and the attackers kept coming. He used the staff with a precision and versatility that seemed impossible. He cracked skull and used it for a fulcrum when gangsters formed a circle around him and began to close in. He anchored the staff in the middle of the circle, grabbed the pole two thirds up and lifted his body perpendicular to the staff and started spinning like a windmill in a hurricane, kicking faster than a kangaroo on cocaine. Each kick was a death blow to the heart. He and his weapon were a deadly combination that only struck an attacker once. As with his kicks and punches every blow ended a life.

After five minutes a faint flickering glow radiated from him that progressively grew stronger and brighter as he became stronger and faster. His stamina seemed endless. The flickering made the glow hypnotic.

Gangs and rival gangs kept streaming in the alley from other alleys.

After twenty minutes of action, Man Yee stopped moving toward his enemies. Instead, he stood tall and erect, punching the air like an air boxer. The power of the chi flowing through him increased as needed when needed. It looked like he was surrounded by a powerful force field that resembled a faint copy of the Northern Lights. The force emanating from his body and fist was so strong he punched, clobbered, and kicked people over a foot away from his actual fists or feet. He no longer needed direct contact.

Before long the alley was covered in bodies. He halted abruptly and held both hands up and yelled, "STOP!" They had no choice when they ran into the invisible wall of his chi surrounding him. "Look around you. What do you see? Dead bodies and buddies? Are you learning from this?"

They averted eye contact and remained mum. The master continued. "Now consider this; if over a hundred men died trying to defeat me, what can sixteen do?" he made a sweeping gesture at the bodies. "Look at them. All vanquished foes are dead. Not one man who attacked me lives. If you attack, you die." Kammy translated for me as he spoke.

The gang members didn't advance.

Man Yee Ho challenged them: "You have a choice; I can continue overpowering you, or I can use the power to take away your drug habit and heal your wounds instead of taking your lives. It's your choice. If you choose wholeness and a drug-free life, step back. You with a death wish stand ready for battle."

Everyone stepped back in locked step. The master then gave instructions. "Form two lines three feet apart and kneel. Then he walked between the two rows of kneeling men resting his hands on the heads on each side of him for about a minute at the longest before moving to the next pair. After the last pair he turned and faced them. "You no longer have the drug habits that forced you to rob and steal. Your badness has become goodness. You'll desire to be good, do good, and promote goodness and wellness for the rest of your lives."

His eyes danced from one to the other. "Who had a 'fix sick' or getting close to it when you came?"

Almost all raised their hands. "Who is sick now?"

They stood still taking inventory of aches and pains. One by one, bearing looks of awe, declared their habit sick was gone.

"Who is still high?"

They shook their heads.

"No one? Good. Now examine your wounds and needle marks. What do you see?"

Shouts rippled through the lines, "My tracks! They're gone!"

"My skin is smooth!" "Holy Fuck! How can this be?" My needle tracts dissipated! Is this a trick? Or Magic? Is it real?" "How long will they be gone?"

Master Man Yee had their attention now for sure. "Your addictions and evidence of it are gone as long as you want it to be. Forever I hope."

"You mean it? Forever?"

The master nodded."

"I'm in! Count me in!" "Hell Yeah! "Damn strait!" "A new start? You damn right I'm in!" Their replies were enthusiastic and firm.

He continued. "You are ready to do good. Spread the word that every Sunday at ten AM, I will hold recovery services at the chapel. If they come with a habit, they will leave without one like you did today. Tell those who wish to remain vermin, if they touch, rob, or hurt any people of my parish or community, I will spare no one involved. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

They swallowed hard and nodded. He continued. "Look around you at the needless deaths. Imagine if they had done what you did. Your hood would be safe for all."

12