Mando Bk. 02: Good Badass Bitch Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word, he turned and headed toward the entrance. The crowd parted like the red sea to let him through. Upon reaching the street two men joined him, one on each side.

Pardon, Mr. Monk Priest."

He regarded each one without slowing down. "You are policemen. Have I done wrong, or broken any laws?"

"Oh no, sir. You acted in self-defense. Our Police chief sends his thanks for your help."

"I helped the innocent by reducing the threat. They have protection from this day on. If any of our citizens suffer abuse in any way, notify me and answer a call elsewhere. It'll make your job easier."

****

Kammy paused the movie to explain what happened after the Master returned.

"First, he returned to the hospital and healed the mother and daughters and sent them home. When he entered monastery he disappeared into the temple at his school and meditated for twenty-four hours. No one dared speak to him. As time passed, the glow faded to blue white and remained tight against his body."

Twenty-four hours later he reappeared looking refreshed, his old friendly passive self.

****

"Wow! Kammy was that real? I mean he did those things for real? No trick photography?"

"We used our phone cameras, Danny. I was there. I saw firsthand what you saw in the video."

"Holy shit!"

"Do you see why I got so excited because that man, Gino, looks so much like Master Man Yee Ho?" With a sly grin she added, "Me in bed with a The Grand Master! Wouldn't that excite you too?"

My grin matched hers, "No doubt, but I can't imagine being more excited than I am."

"Want to hear what happened to him from the elders?"

"Oh. What happened? Tell me he wasn't punished!"

"We didn't know what was happening. One student combined our videos and edited them into one steady fight scene and duplicated the CD for the masters at the Shaolin Temple. After reviewing it the Kung Fu master issued an invitation to the masters of all one hundred fight schools in the area. He sent copies of the video clips to each master via phone or courier to view and join a conclave two days later at the Shaolin Temple."

"Danny, all of us students were as nervous as cats in a room full of rocking chairs. The day came. All Temple, Monastery, and Kung Fu masters in the area gathered in the courtyard."

"Only Kung Fu masters had a vote, but the Abbot declared the matter affected all Shaolin and opened the final meeting to all Shaolin and students. They met for a private session for an hour before inviting Master Man Yee Ho to stand among them."

Some students caught both sessions on camera. Here's the first session."

The scene begins with the elder Kung Fu Masters addressing the master. "Master Man Yee Ho, we have viewed the pictures of what happened between you and many street gangs. We've all studied your moves, style, and Chi power. We agreed we have a responsible decision to make before choosing the correct course of action."

Master Man Yee Ho didn't blink, wink, or move. He stood as still as a cat waiting for a chosen bird to come within pouncing range.

"Master Man Yee Ho, have you anything to say to the council?"

He stood straight and spoke directly to the council. "I feel it is my duty to protect the innocent. I can do it, therefore I must."

" Anything else?"

He shook his head.

"Do you know the final death toll from your anger and fury?"

"No, Master. There is no honor in keeping a tally of lives taken. That is for Generals, historians, and other masters like yourselves who share a responsibility for recording all matters of Kung Fu and Shaolin, including detailed historical accounts. What happens with one affects us all."

The elder announced the numbers. "Total dead was a hundred fifty-three. Sixteen survived and were restored. Can you explain why the death toll is so high?"

He shook his head. "Master, purging evil is necessary to restore the community's chi balance. I did not choose the numbers, yet I feel the numbers met the purging required for the restoration."

"That must be so. We hear many good things about your school. Its uniqueness has made quite a name for itself. It is doing well, yes?"

"Yes, Master."

He chuckles. "It seems the school has a balanced chi."

Master Man Yee Ho allowed a shallow smile before speaking. "We share our blessings and good fortune with those around us. As we receive blessings, we bless others."

"That is so, Master Man Yee Ho. The local economy is thriving and our schools enjoy the benefits of your self-sufficient farming. You send us students and provide a scholarship fund for our local schools. The building fund for repair and improvement for Shaolin monasteries and temples is being used gratefully. Master Man Yee Ho, these are the marks of unselfishness. It is a proverb, "When Master Man Yee Ho does well, all Shaolin benefits."

The comment seemed to surprise the master. "Being thought well of is fulfilling, Master. That is a rewarding thought."

The elder is almost a foot shorter than Master Man Yee. He angled his chin up to look Master Man Yee Ho in the eye when he spoke. "While discussing your standing, we also discussed the requirements for masters and grand masters because we are seldom together in large numbers."

"Now we wish to know what precipitated the confrontation in the alley."

"Master, I visited a mother and two daughters who were attacked and severely beaten by a local gang. All were near death and thrown into a garbage heap for the rats to finish. Masters, imagine, a twelve, and nine-year-old girl savaged, raped, sodomized and beaten close to death."

He pans the audience and shouts. "NINE AND TWELVE-YEAR-OLD HELPLESS GIRLS AND THEIR DEFENSELESS MOTHER OF OUR COMMUNITY OVERPOWERED BY FIVE SAVAGE MEN!"

He paused again. "Mark that, Masters, those in our own community are being robbed, beaten, and subjected to inhumane treatment. Shame overcame me that this could happen around us. Something we could protect them from but haven't. The world reveres and respects Shaolin monk's skills, but they serve only ourselves behind these walls." He paused and surveyed the crowd before continuing.

"A powerful conviction gripped my soul that murderous gangs that prey on our citizens should know those who harm helpless citizens will reap severe consequences. To say I was livid is far too mild. I was angry, yes, but I didn't lose my temper. My wrath focused upon the guilty by giving gangs like those the opportunity to attack someone who wasn't defenseless. I knew what was necessary and trusted my chi to help balance the Chi of the community."

"I dressed as a successful businessman wearing an expensive watch and ring I borrowed. Then I went to town and met our community's enemies.

"I did nothing when abducted by bandits until they pulled switchblade knives and heavy chains and pressed them against my face and body, threatening me, demanding everything of value. A gang member called other gangs to join in the fun and teach me a lesson."

"Masters, I didn't see gang members attacking me; I saw them attacking helpless mothers and their children. I saw them attacking innocent, defenseless people to brutalize, rape and murder. The community's chi cannot balance itself until we vanquish these demons. Not just punished, but removed permanently. Their presence renders balance impossible."

"Chi empowered me to purge our community of such evil and to replace our community's fear with the confidence that we will stand by no longer. And change the ruthless gangs' confidences to fear of consequences."

"A few villains were salvageable. I removed those destined to continue preying on our citizens. Further, I established a time once a week for the drug addicts to shed their drug habits and the need to rob and steal. To maintain the balance of energy within our communities, we must open doors for those who can change, and a wall to those who cannot."

Master Man Yee Ho seemed unaware that his energy field increased with his passion. Even though it was soft, subtle, and unobtrusive, the glow of the Grand Master is an intricate part of Kung Fu lore. Having seen it on the video and now seeing it for themselves caused a murmuring throughout the audience.

Kammy explained what I was seeing. "Being unaware he was glowing, the sight of the masters and students leaning forward, squinting, nodding their heads apparently puzzled him. He bowed to the masters and elders and stepped back.

The elder took over. "Thank you, Master Man Yee Ho. Do any of you Masters have any further questions for the master?"

No one spoke.

The master dismissed Master Man Yee until the afternoon session.

"Masters, this interview confirms our assessment, does it not?"

They nodded assent.

"Danny, the rest of the video is the last meeting.

****

She pushes play. "The final meeting is open to all monks in the area. Interest in Master Man Yee Ho was so high a beetle could not squeeze between the packed bodies in the Temple's training quadrangle. This is the stuff that gives birth to legends."

The video resumed.

The Elder Master stood, gave his salutation, and then said. "Master Man Yee Ho, please step forward." He obeyed and bowed to the master and to the assembly of masters.

"In the matter of Master Man Yee Ho, we had much deliberation concerning events two days ago when hordes of gangs attacked Master Man Yee Ho in our city. "

"The attack ended with over a hundred fifty dead, and sixteen healed of drug addiction and restored to a balanced wholeness instead of an unbalanced evil."

The master removed a small silk case from his pocket and held it high with both hands. "Tenth Dan is now the highest degree and the only level of grand master." He faced Master Man Yee Ho and bowed before addressing the audience. "Ladies and gentlemen, you see before you the only Shaolin Grand Master in the world." He presented the red sash to to Man Yee ho with a deep bow.

The new Grand Master was visibly shaken. He struggled to keep his emotions in check, without success. Deep emotions raged through him, and rattled him through and through. His hands shook, voice trembled, tears flowed, and the energy field surrounding him exploded outward.

It was minutes before he dared speak. "Masters, I am astounded and humbled. Flattered and flabbergasted. Shocked and surprised. Being considered a grand master by one's peers is the highest honor a Shaolin can know. I can imagine no greater honor in any other path, profession, career, or personal accomplishment." He bowed to the audience. "Masters, I am too overwhelmed to say much. But please accept my heartfelt gratitude. I am touched so deeply my emotions are eating my words. Thank you for such an honor." His face was wet with tears and emotions were in charge." I've never been blessed so much, or humbled more deeply. I doubt I ever will."

The crowd bowed in silence in honor as he wept. After a respectful silence, over a thousand pairs of hands broke into thunderous applause and made more noise than a rowdy crowd at a football game.

Tears stream down my face as the story ends. But Kammy's tears confuse me. "Kammy, you must have seen this many times. Do you cry each time?"

"Every time."

"Wow and double wow, Kammy. That is the most incredible thing I've ever seen."

She grinned. "Wouldn't it be incredible if Master Man Yee Ho and Gino were the same person?"

The thought takes my breath away. ""It would be life changing for all of us Kammy, to have a man like that living with us. Come on, I want you to meet the only man in my life."

Kammy snickered. "At the moment, mine too."

12